The ride never ends

Europe will soon be hit by new 'migrant waves' because Lebanon cannot cope with the influx of Syrian refugees, Beirut warns

Europe will be hit by new ‘migrant waves’ soon because Lebanon cannot cope with the influx of Syrian refugees, it has been warned.
Lebanese President Michel Aoun said refugees who had come from the war-ravaged country were not content with staying in his country so would carry on their journey across the Mediterranean.
Hundreds of the Syrian refugees are receiving no aid money at all after it was re-directed to help other families considered even more desperate, making conditions unbearable, it can be revealed.
He made the comments during a visit to Russia this week, where he said Lebanon’s economic situation could force refugees to seek a new home in Europe in a crisis for the region.
‘Europe is directly interested in solving the situation as Syrian refugees staying in Lebanon are not satisfied with the economic situation.’ Mr Aoun said, according to Russia’s TASS news agency.
‘New migrant waves to Europe will start soon,’ he added.
Lebanon, which borders war-ravaged Syria, is currently home to almost a million Syrian refugees, according to official figures from the UN’s refugee agency.
But the actual number is believed to be as high as 1.5 million, almost a quarter of Lebanon’s population and the highest concentration of refugees per capita anywhere in the world.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6861105/Europe-hit-new-migrant-waves-Lebanon-cope-Beirut-warns.html

Attached: 11579220-6861105-image-a-35_1553791737410.jpg (634x423, 86.47K)

Maybe return back to Syria. War is basicly over. Israeli ISIS failed.

There's no work in Syria, because there is a lot of work that needs to be done in Syria to rebuild it. That's why the men have to leave Syria for Europe.

A large mass of people can always create a new economy as they trade their skills to buy and sell from each other. This is the case no matter where you put the city, which is why these new communities have to be built inside larger European ones.

It's economics. It's math. Do you fucking love science?

BLANDA UPP

If global warming is real, my greatest fear is that these migrant waves will get worse and worse. Camp of the Saints was prophetic

Maybe you shouldnta set ISIS onto destroying their country.

Most migrants are illiterate and unemployed and create massive deficits that Sweden is raising it's retirement age to pay for them.

To be fair, if you had to 'blanda up', Lebanese women are the best option for Zig Forums.

I don't mean to be mean, but are you autistic? I think you missed the irony of anons post.

Just enslave them like India.

Those who come to Europe are from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc., though. Not to mention the negroes from sub-Saharan Africa who come for different reasons.

That said,
Nope, shut up, kike.

But then again, that's just the cost of doing business with your friends and staying on top.

Lebanese infesting Europe would be very nice as they really fucking hate jews since jews constantly terrorize their nation.

What is wrong with you altkike faggots, you motherfuckers are the biggest race mixers.
You really think you will get those cherry picked beautiful Libyan women you see on TV? No you will get flooded with west africans.

And the collateral damage from business ventures get relocated then brutally removed by Zig Forumslarps to further agendas.

Stupid American, Libya != Lebanon.

Am I fucking speaking too elliptically?

The semitic invasion is 'going so well' and Europe is not RESISTING, so, more unemployable NIGGERS for you, Europa…aren't you glad there is no one to stand up for themselves, their families or their homelands.

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING EUROPEAN MAN HAS EVER STOOD UP FOR THEIR HOMELAND, THEIR FAMILY OR THEIR PEOPLE…

NOW THAT IS A 'QUALITY' MALE POPULATION, RIGHT THERE

EVEN THOSE DUMB FUCKING MONKEYS STOOD UP TO ISIS/ISREAL

Ah the joys of civil war, coming shortly to a street near you.

Attached: one-legged- war lebanon refugees diversity 750x420.jpg (750x420, 67.15K)

This is why Europeans will always win. They are the only people capable of such accomplishment, excluding the top 1% of other peoples.

>Better looking than any white girl you will get
Zig Forums why haven't you taken a Leb bride yet? You gay or something?

Attached: brown-eye-brunette-girl-model-wallpaper.jpg (698x942 43.27 KB, 99.23K)

If you don't breed a negress, you are gay, white man. Remember this.

A negress has zero positive qualities, completely zero. They don't even look aesthetically pleasing.

gee, which is (((it))) then?

==Dumb (((jews))), you all die!=
Exterminate all (((kikes))).
We are Free.

Die (((kike))).

See where this is going shitskin?

Now fuck off.

China does that. Not India.

You'd need to have a pretty low IQ not to catch the obvious irony in that post. Are you sure you're white yourself?

Kill yourself cunt.

We know you spam this board with blackpills. Easy to spot you because you in other threads. It doesn't work.

When you subsidize something, you get more of it!

White Nationalism is first and foremost the root cause of White nations, culture and people dying. They are the political 'AIDS' virus that has suppressed our(Whites) immune system from enemies that have and continue to seek our ethnic cleansing.

Should have expected a kike just from that ID.

Very clever, but do you economics? Prosperity comes from stability. How does an ordinary person with a family survive in a place with no security, law and order or infrastructure? It will take many decades to rebuild and although there is employment in rebuilding, it will only be feasible for people with the right skills and life circumstances and it will be limited.

That is the standard for most Islamic and other assorted turd world countries, so it can't be that bad.

It's called sarcasm niggerbrain.

Syrians had free healthcare and education before the war, and you are uneducated idiot.

millions of euro men stood up for their homelands. then they got stabbed in the back by women and realized people aren't worth shit and deserve what they get

Yes, because it's (((women))) who are bringing in all the niggers.

No work because there's too much work to do
What kind of mental gymnastics is this?

Which says nothing about the quality of said healthcare and education and also Syria isn't the issue here. Other people managed to rise from ruins, third world peoples just squat in them.

These people don't want to work, much less face the difficult task of rebuilding their society.

We didn't. Jews did. Which brings us right back to the main problem.

Fuck off, shitstain.

I literally see no other option than moving to Syria. marry some Syrian qts and start a new in the mid east.

t. Dutchman

Attached: 5.jpg (604x453, 33.77K)

Massive immigration is always a problem.
Natives in London are already a minority, and this will give them LOTS of problems.

Attached: WTpWy.jpg (1280x720, 62.71K)

And this EU and UN is demanding everyone to take these goatfuckers in.

Have you killed anyone in the EU or the UN lately?

I thought the "refugee crisis" was over and I need to stop being a racist monster thinking they'd keep fabricating these events indefinitely.

Under the age of 18, Whites are already a minority in England.

Not to mention they have no electoral college, guns or constitution. Once the muds have 50.001% of the votes, they could pass legislation where all White men are killed and all White women become sex slaves and there is nothing stopping it.

IS IT A BLACKPILL IF IT IS FUCKING TRUE?

THIS SEEMS 'GOOD ENOUGH' TO YOU? HAVING TO LOOK AT THIS SUBHUMAN AS A CHILD OR GRANDCHILD?

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I AM ANGRY AND I HAVE A 'BLACK PILL' PROBLEM? BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY LIVED WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GO THROUGH. I KEEP RUNNING FROM THE BROWN HORDES AND THEY KEEP FLOODING MY COUNTRY WITH THEM. LOS ANGELES, A PLACE TO BE A WHITE PARADISE ON EARTH IS >30% WHITE NOW, COVERED IN CRIME AND DISEASE AND THE
LONGER YOU WAIT, THE MORE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO KILL OR THE MORE WHO ARE GOING TO KILL YOU (MORE LIKELY AT THIS POINT SINCE EVERYONE BUT TARRANT IS CUCK SPINELESS DOUCHE).

SO LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU AREN'T FUCKING GETTING IT. EACH TIME YOU MOVE TO ESCAPE THE BROWN FUCKING PLAGUE UPON THE PLANET, YOU ARE LOSING, UNDERSTAND, LOSING ABOUT 60,000-100,000 DOLLARS IN TIME, EFFORT AND FINANCES. MEANING THAT AS MORE FUCKING BROWN SEWAGE FLOODS YOUR NATION, YOU LOSE BECAUSE THE VALUE OF YOUR PROPERTY DECLINES LIKEWISE BECAUSE NO ONE WANT TO LIVE IN A SHITHOLE WITH FUCKING SUBHUMAN SEWAGE. OK, SO NOT ONLY ARE YOU LOSING MONEY ON EACH SALE AND THE COST OF MOVING, AS WELL AS PAYING MORE MONEY BECAUSE OF INFLATION BUT ALL THE EFFORT AND WORK YOU PUT INTO YOUR PLACE OR HOME IS MEANINGLESS.

JUST CURIOUS, HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL TAKE UNTIL THE VALUE OF YOUR PROPERTY SWAMPED WITH DOGSHIT IS WORTH AS MUCH AS THEIR PROPERTY IN THEIR SHITHOLE SUBHUMAN HOME NATION? ON TOP OF ALL THIS VIOLENT CRIME AND THEFT GOES THROUGH THE ROOF AND IT IS ALL STACKED AGAINST YOU. BECAUSE THEY ALL THINK THAT 'YOU ARE RICH' AND NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM WILL TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO ROBBED YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE INSIDE THEY LOVE IT WHEN YOU ARE DESTROYED.

THE SAME WAY THOSE LITTLE BROWN SUBHUMAN MONSTERS ACQUITTED KATE STEINLE'S MURDER, THEY DON'T MIND KILLING YOU OR STEALING FROM YOU AS WELL…OR JUST DESTROYING YOUR PROPERTY FOR NO REASON.

SO NOT ONLY ARE THEY ROBBING YOU THROUGH WELFARE…YOU ARE THEIR FUCKING SLAVE RETARD…YOU WORK AND THEY REAP THE BENEFIT OF SITTING HOME FUCKING THEIR WIVES AND PLAYING WITH THEIR KIDS, THE ONES YOU CAN'T AFFORD. BUT THEIR PRESENCE MAKES EVERYTHING YOU DO WORTHLESS AND EVERY EFFORT YOU PUT INTO SOMETHING WORTHLESS.

ARE YOU HEARING ME NOW KEMOSABE? THE BLACK PILLS ARE BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SHORT SIGHTED TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE BEING FUCKING SLAUGHTERED ON YOUR FUCKING FEET.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD THINGS ARE

NO IDEA

Attached: cattle slaughter eid al adha.jpg (1024x776, 808.77K)

What are you reading from their manual? That is indeed what the plan is in EVERY 'White Nation', democracy does not work for non-Whites.

Canada stands the same. People just overwhelmed by the influx of immigrants.
Especially from the US.

The European Will shall repulse the invaders, and what will stay Laertes?

Top kek. This is actually the type of shit they say in (((college))).

Report every one of these nigger posts. Fuck you faggot.

Well, yeah. Obviously trying to improve things is a waste of time. I spent my entire life on warfare for a reason.

dont let them in europe, they should return to syria, if their house was bombed we can buy em a tent, until bashar rebuilds their houses, but also i would donate only to bashar not some european non profit.. better to buy em tents than feeding these fuckers here in europe

Sorry, right to migrate is human right everyone in UN votes yes.

Assad already called his people back home a long time ago. And with ISISrael allegedly wiped out in Syria, there's no longer any legitimate refugees.

Syrians don't belong to Assad. Its not slaves owning america of teh 1819.

No they don't. The USA can simply send them Israel's yearly stipend in order to pay for what they broke. That creates jobs and puts people to work. MSGA!

Attached: 99430823b61a3008c79b51f360a763b094f9711c0570c7cfd00c58a8014449ca.png (370x320, 28.14K)

They don't have the same interests than the Europeans and they are loyal to the countries where they come from. A massive quantity of foreigners will end up taking control of the country where they reside.

Attached: gif.gif (500x281, 1.53M)

This

Race mixing abomination. Your children are going to be part nigger forever.

Damn you're stupid, nigger. The men staying behind in Syria practice bigamy and keep harems. You're going to get beheaded and you deserve it.

I don't want my children to be sub-human mutt.

When the Race War start, I'll personally disembowel you alive.

If rebuilding needs to be done, that's the job they have to do. Just like the Japanese and Germans did after ww2, and US South did after the Civil War. If they really need a place to stay they can go to Turkey, not Europe.

Can't argue against my ID

Many Lebanese are Aryan

That's the entire point of his post you autistic nigger faggot. Why can't autists into hyperbole? Read the very last line, does that look like serious posting to you?

Yeah sure fat boy, in the mean time, would you work on your grammar?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmUH

are we going to get reparations from niggers after they destroy europe?

Property is overrated.

Go fuck yourself, you fucking nigger.

Had to in hell nigger, I'd take a bullet to the head before I damned my descendants to being brownies.
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

What the fuck you retarded niggers

White Nationalism is first and foremost the root cause of White nations, culture and people dying. They are the political 'AIDS' virus that has suppressed our(Whites) immune system from enemies that have and continue to seek our ethnic cleansing.

kill yourself

Attached: 46987350097.jpg (500x500, 47.01K)

Why don't we just use these refugees as slave labor forced to work like they're in a gulag all fucking day long and ban them from reproducing and make all their earnings go 100% to the state?

The idea behind being a refugee is your temporarily sheltering in another nation while some natural disaster or war is cleaned up in your homeland.

So they would be happy to work all day for free in return for the security that comes with not having to die in a warzone.

This should be our new law for dealing with refugees.

kys jewfag

so you want to ride ms kebab? tell me more

I'm Dutch as well but to create Dutch children you need a Dutch wife.

Here is a better plan:

We should enslave all the Syrian men, force all their women to become pregnant with the sperm of blond haired blue eyed Dutch ubermensch, and force the men to have to raise the resulting children. All of them will be cucked by us AND we don't have to waste our own resources and efforts in raising the mongrels. Since Syrians are caucasoids, it will actually be possible to improve their genepool doing this, unlike any stupid ass scheme that involves mixing with non-caucasoids (Abbos, Amerindians, Niggers, Chinks, etc.). The Syrian men will be cucked all the time that they are in Europe but will always have the opportunity to be given an assault rifle, a thousand rounds or more, and to go back to their country to actually fight for it. Every day they stay in Europe though not fighting for their homeland, they will be CUCKED.

Meanwhile that we are doing this, we still marry and have 14+ dutch children with our Dutch wives, and only have to visit our Syrian slaves every once in awhile to check up on things while they do all the work of raising the racially improved children.

Note that also part of this plan is any time they abuse or kill one of the half-Dutch half-Syrian children, we will punish them accordingly. Also slaves that refuse to work and manage to be self-sufficient or that require too much micro-managing or whatever else will simply be thrown into an isolation cell and starved and if that doesn't sort them out then culled. Also whichever of the Syrian slaves works the hardest gets to manage the other slaves and keep them in line, ensuring they remain productive. Also, any time they sabotage a work project they're supposed to be building, we kill the entire team that worked on that specific building/whatever as a message.

It is, and you see exactly right. Things will get apocalyptically worse very quickly. We ain't seen nothing yet.>>13039397

chick relatively okay because white dna found there a long time ago and still lingers in higher political caste but sooner or later all of them will be absorbed by the common sandnigger template

For a woman to hate niggers more than me… well the conversation would probably go like this.

Me: "Lady, the niggers are a scourge and we get them to self-deport, and cull those who resist. Every nigger should be given notice to leave the country by the end of the year."

Her: "They shouldn't even have that opportunity, I want to see the niggers tortured to death slowly".

Me: "Torturing them to death is not efficient, it is better to just kill them, but if we give them a chance to self-deport first it is even easier. Most should be gone without us having to remove them ourselves, and whatever does remain, we will then be able to decimate easily."

Her: "But niggers deserve to suffer they are feral beasts."

Me: "I don't mean to be an animal's rights activist or anything but niggers really should just be given a quick death at our hands. They already kill and torture and rape each other enough as is and besides if we let them all self-deport, I assure you, once they are in Africa again among their own kind they will do suffer hunger and tortures aplenty."

Her: "No! The niggers must suffer at our hands for what they have done and what they are!"

Me: "Don't let your hatred get this out of hand, we must be efficient! The dumb nigger animals just need to be gone and no longer our problem."

Her: "But they'll shit up Africa and kill the other wild fauna there. Earth must be cleansed of niggers."

Me: "Sigh."

Anders Behring Breivik of Norway would like a word with you.

that's literally what my fiance sounds like. i talk about what's pragmatic and efficient and she just wants to see niggers die and suffer. she often talks about niggers going to gas chambers or concentration camps. top lel. even though shes educated now on the holohoax she still has the dream of seeing the kikes and bixnood thrown into a chamber.

You said you would fight.

Well soon will come the time.

what about euro history instead of falling back on breivik? huns, moors, mongols, turks, you name it

That was Israel's doing. Israel should be taking these people as refugees. United Nations law is that the nation right next to a nation with troubles HAS to take in the refugees. Refugees aren't supposed to fly over several countries to get to their final country. E.g. if America or Greenland have trouble, than Canada has to take refugees from there. Israel is right next to Syria and is required by UN law to take in refugees from Syria but is not doing so!!! WHY?

You have failed in every conceivable sense.

Where'd you get such a quality woman?