Puerto Rican gov openly threatens POTUS

DO SOMETHING SECRET SERVICE
>news.yahoo.com/amphtml/puerto-ricos-governor-warns-trump-if-the-bully-gets-close-ill-punch-the-bully-in-the-mouth-162447705.html

Attached: rickyricardo.jpg (3500x2522, 736.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/DpODM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

short of convincing china and russia to attack US Navy, this guy's got nothing. fuck the masons. fuck the plutocracy. fuck the jews. sieg heil. sieg heil sieg heil.

Would they just declare independence already so we don't have to listen to them anymore? America is at a weak point right now, I think a show of force by the 51st state would be an impressive thing.

Attached: e7b8f7da3e090602ff97d2239d787f44e7407ebe11f40e8f2c30fb256fcff9a8.png (477x848, 205.17K)

Without actually going to the yahoo link, what is this about? The quote doesn't have any context. This really should be in your OP. The "how to make a post" screencap really needs its own sticky.

Is this how colonies talk to their colonizer in the current year? Depopulate PR and settle it with Aryan settlers

Do you honestly think they would leave to lose all their gibs? It would be a full on 3rd world shithole without USA aid. You know that hurricane that hit? Imagine no help for that. They ain’t leaving.

kek

Attached: corneliusrhoadsletter.jpg (684x836, 316.02K)

PUERTO RICAN GUV NEEDS MORE GIBS FO DEM PROGRAMS THAT HE CAN WASTE
I don't have the ability to capture the video.

Puerto Rico's governor warns Trump: 'If the bully gets close, I'll punch the bully in the mouth'

Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló is through playing nice with President Trump.

After months of soft-pedaling his criticism of the president as Puerto Rico struggles to recover from Hurricane Maria in 2017, Rosselló voiced his frustration with the White House in a Thursday interview with CNN.

"If the bully gets close, I'll punch the bully in the mouth," Rosselló said when asked about a tense meeting Wednesday between members of the Trump administration and Puerto Rican officials. "It would be a mistake to confuse courtesy with [lack of] courage."

The Washington meeting — which was attended by White House trade adviser Peter Navarro and members of Rosselló’s government — was requested after reports that Trump was considering halting further disaster relief to the beleaguered U.S. territory.

In a Wednesday meeting with Senate Republicans, Trump said the amount of aid Puerto Rico had so far received “is way out of proportion to what Texas and Florida and others have gotten,” according to Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., who attended the meeting.

Though it has already slashed benefits, Puerto Rico faces a $600 million shortfall to administer food stamps. So far the U.S. government has spent more than $6 billion on disaster relief to Puerto Rico in the wake of Hurricane Maria, which was blamed for killing more than 3,000 people. In June, Texas received $5 billion in federal aid for housing and infrastructure repairs stemming from Hurricane Harvey, which left 103 people dead.

Rosselló, who avoided criticizing Trump in a 2018 interview with Yahoo News, lashed out at the president over his latest reported comments.

"He treats us as second-class citizens, that's for sure," Rosselló told CNN. "And my consideration is I just want the opportunity to explain to him why the data and information he's getting is wrong. I don't think getting into a kicking and screaming match with the president does any good. I don't think anyone can beat the president in a kicking and screaming match. What I am aiming to do is make sure reason prevails, that empathy prevails, that equality prevails and that we can have a discussion."

Trump, whose administration’s response to Maria was criticized as inadequate, has long been seen as reluctant to offer aid to Puerto Rico. In October the president again signaled his disapproval of giving aid that might be used to help alleviate the financial distress the island was experiencing even before Maria hit.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The people of Puerto Rico are wonderful but the inept politicians are trying to use the massive and ridiculously high amounts of hurricane/disaster funding to pay off other obligations. The U.S. will NOT bail out long outstanding & unpaid obligations with hurricane relief money!

11:24 AM - Oct 23, 2018

What the fuck is wrong with you dumb nigger.

archive.today/DpODM

Attached: puerto_rican_governor_threatens_president.mp4 (1920x1080, 5.1M)

Autism soothed, thanks you

I hear PR is a real shithole. They issued cops a bunch of new pistols and few weeks later they had all disappeared, sold to gangbangers.

What do y’all think is the Q plan for Puerto Rico? It’s overdue… can’t keep biz as usual

fuck off boomer

With Acosta no less.
Someone is trying to stay relevant

If the us really wanted to punish Puerto Rico, it would rewrite the tax laws and tax them more.
As for Q WWG1WGA :) don't mind the butthurt leftists

The plan is todunk the island under the sea for a few minutes like you would dunk a dog under water on a bad case of fleas to create a white only colony resort

don't you mean MIGA? MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN!!

This is the kind of macho swaggery bullshit you see everywhere in Latin America. It's all hot air.

Attached: smug_hippo.jpg (720x456, 57.76K)

Secret service should give this asshole some hot lead. Bluster or not, you don't get to threaten physical violence in that stage.

THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE
PR isn't a state. Its a territory.
Don't like it? Well fight for your independence! "Colonialism" is evil in current year. Now is the time.

He looks literally retarded in that pic lol

Yeah ,d-don't you dis my ZOG GOD EMPEROR S-STUMP,we w-will BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB the total shit out of your little turd-world cuntry you li'l breed….
oh,wait…
USA!!!!!USA!!!!!!USA!!!!!'MURICA!!!!!FUCK YEAH!!!!!!COMING AGAIN TO SAVE THE MUTHERFUCKIN DAY YEAH!!!!!

Attached: a5af02a748c7b0d414e21a0d27e0ba5234cef56234f2ece6a478057254a79007.png (188x268, 90.09K)

Trump is Hispanic?

Hurray! We memed Pepe Gonzales.

Attached: 220DDD47-DDC0-4292-B079-81A3330017A6.jpeg (480x526, 49.86K)

He can fuck Trump in the ass for all I care.

Trump should go and have a visit.

Attached: Bleed for Me.png (609x447, 402.05K)

I fucking hate my people. This island by all accounts should be a fucking paradise. Not completely flat with a central high mountain ridge, an incredible amount of biodiversity, plenty of arable land in the coasts and also in the mountains, great crop growing climate all year round, a ridiculous amount of rivers and streams as well as freshwater lakes providing all the potable water you would ever need and surrounded by seas teaming with all kinds of sealife to catch. When I started recognizing the beauty and potential of this island is when I started hating my people for being so goddamn incapable of doing anything worthwhile with it all. whatever rant over, move along.

They're all such cowards, they rarely ever refer to Trump by name, it's always this passive aggressive bitch shit they pull.

They don't actually get that much gibs and in fact pay a shit ton in non-federal taxes. The main issue is that they're an 85IQ country with a bigger welfare program than the US and massive corruption when it comes to literally anything. It doesn't take 9 months for instance to renovate the floors in a 2 story home but construction companies will drag out the contract to extort as much money as possible from its buyer.

You also forgot: Rainforest that is almost considered a top wonder of the world, 2 or 3 of the very few bioluminescent bays in the world, amazing local cuisine (seafood mofongo is GOAT), safe beaches with few predators such as sharks to make it a greater option for tourism and more.

The problem is really the people. Uncaring pieces of shit that give zero fucks about anything besides their immediate comfort. Should I take my trash to the bin? Nah that means I have to walk for a minute, I'll toss this beer can in the ocean then. Take care of my kids? Nah, let em go clubbing at age 12 at their local gas station (yes, gas stations are hangout spots because they sell alcohol and most places dont check ID for minors).

They rarely refer to each other by name, the most common way to refer to someone is "Cabron" which is a curse word and an insult but used to refer to pretty much any male. The culture has also drastically degenerated, it used to be better when the culture they took from was inspired from Salsa and Merengue music but now that Reggayton is the way to go everyone wants to be as much of a nigger as possible. It's not uncommon for kids as young as 11 to grind on the asses of other 11 year olds because that's how you "dance" to reggaeton. Because it's cool it also has a negative influence on smarter rich kids as well, I knew one kid who's parents were doctors and had a house so large you could have several people camp out in his backyard. His friends were muh gangster wannabes so he ended up dealing drugs for money when he had all the money he needed and later was arrested for breaking and entering, theft, drug possession and illegal ownership of firearms.

PR is also the best example for why gun control doesn't work, we have the strictest laws in the nation only to have the most gun crime in the world (95% of all homicides used a gun, a higher rate than countries at war) 10x the amount of legal guns (~110k legal vs ~1.1M illegal), the police are outgunned by criminals as well.

it really has been the niggerification of culture. when i look and hear of my grandmother and her generation and how there was actual common decency and society despite living in a time of incredible poverty it just makes me depressed to see where we are now.

thats funny I also knew plenty of rich kids like this when i went to a private school. Seriously musics power and effect on society should not be underestimated. its no wonder you have jews all over the music labels.

Do it faggot