ITT:Politcal Speeches

ITT: Post political speeches you admire, political speeches you have written, or simply just start a speech and have anons help you write it.

This thread is mostly just to improve speeches and speaking skills in generals for anons. It will help spread whatever message you choose to spread, and make you seem far smarter then you may be.

Any speeches are allowed as long as they are political or go into a world issue, even Hitler is allowed.

Have fun boys.

Attached: FA94ADF2-E262-4428-A8DC-8D281657C290.png (731x1024, 1004.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Du2mLuK9edk
concen.org/content/dr-william-luther-pierce-exhaustive-audio-archive-mp3-32-kbps/content
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_articles_by_William_L._Pierce_(part_one)
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_articles_by_William_L._Pierce_(part_two)
williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Q_jUQ25m8
archive.org/details/GeorgeLincolnRockwellAudioArchive
archive.org/search.php?query=creator:"Kai Murros"
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5UNLpKgi40
youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2PoXsWohM
dailymotion.com/video/x5z7mle
dailymotion.com/video/x421gut
saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/system/files/video/National Action Speak in Darlington.mp4
saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/video/national-action-speak-darlington
youtu.be/kmDuPccLON4
bitchute.com/video/qTNEihUmgkF9/
ia801602.us.archive.org/25/items/DrPiercesBroadcastsmp3/Pierce-20011020-AdviceForPatriots.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You want us to spew hot air into the ether?
I only every say anything interesting when I am apoplectic.

Attached: NEVER APOLOGISE.mp4 (352x288, 9.96M)

Okay retard, sorry you don’t want to partake in this thread that clearly harps on the idea that the words you use in your everyday life actually have MEANING. Thanks for the post, have a clowntatstic day!

Very well spoken, thank you user

Less cancerous effects and it would be 100x better

I write all my speeches phonetically

Had to look up what that meant, and I still stand by my retard comment

Based. No such thread is complete without Jonathan Bowden.

Fuckin based, nice as hell

It's to help circumvent the (((censors.)))

Pepe is with us, lads. Have another.

Gharma Zabi :^3

Ah that makes sense, smart thonkin

youtu.be/Du2mLuK9edk

Inb4 about 75% are hitler speeches.

concen.org/content/dr-william-luther-pierce-exhaustive-audio-archive-mp3-32-kbps/content
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_articles_by_William_L._Pierce_(part_one)
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_articles_by_William_L._Pierce_(part_two)
williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Q_jUQ25m8
archive.org/details/GeorgeLincolnRockwellAudioArchive
archive.org/search.php?query=creator:"Kai Murros"

finding more interviews than speeches, but i like lee kuan yew whenever he gave his thoughts

Attached: checks.jpg (425x264, 228.59K)

It breaks my heart. It breaks my fucking heart when I think of what my country used to be, when we were together with a common dream. It breaks my heart. Let justice be done, at long last, let justice be done.

Everything is going to be all right.

Got any william pierce lads?

Some short Blair Cottrell speeches
Blair Cottrell Speech Canberra (00:02:04)
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5UNLpKgi40

You are stronger than you think (00:03:49)
youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2PoXsWohM

José Antonio Primo de Rivera - The Basic Elements of the Liberal State
dailymotion.com/video/x5z7mle

unironically

Attached: Luffy's Speech on Drum Island _w Eng Subs (720p HD)-Qo-bCkU3kso.webm (480x274, 8.42M)

National Action videos
dailymotion.com/video/x421gut
I think this one is the guy who was arrested as a pedo recently. you can definitely see why the framed the guy as a pedo, he isnt pulling any punches
not a particularly inspiring speech though

embedded is the famous Darlington speech
saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/system/files/video/National Action Speak in Darlington.mp4
from saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/video/national-action-speak-darlington

didn't work, mp4 in post

Bump

Margaret Thatcher's prophetic prediction of the Euro's failure:
The growth of extremist parties, mass immigration, and unemployment.
"If the divergence between different European economies is so great that even the ERM cannot contain them, how would those economies react to a single European currency?
The answer is that there would be chaos of the sort which would make the difficulties of recent days pale by comparison.
Huge sums would have to be transferred from richer to poorer countries and regions to allow them to take the strain. Even then unemployment and mass migration across now open frontiers would follow. And a full-fledged Single currency would allow no escape hatch.
The political consequences can already be glimpsed: the growth of extremist parties, battening on fears about mass immigration and unemployment, offering a real — if thoroughly unwelcome — alternative to the Euro-centrist political establishment.
If in addition you were to create a supra-national European federation, and the people could no longer hold their national parliaments to account, extremism could only grow further.
It is time for the European politicians to sit up and take note. Time to stop their endless rounds of summits — summitry is fast becoming a substitute for decision-making — and observe the reality around them.
There is a growing sense of remoteness, an alienation of people from their institutions of government and their political leaders. There is a fear that the European train will thunder forward, laden with its customary cargo of gravy, towards a destination neither wished nor understood by electorates. But the train can be stopped."
_
1992 Sep 19 Sa, Margaret Thatcher.
Speech to CNN World Economic Development Conference.

Attached: Margaret Thatcher's prophetic prediction of the Euro's failure - The growth of...-1260280657452680.mp4 (266x266, 1.62M)

Oswald Mosley about the European Superstate. He would spin in his grave seeing what has come of our great continent.

That would be an understatement he would realize hitler was right and try to take back england with strong prejudice and purge the fuckers that harmed england.

i dedicate this post to the moderation staff

What hell did ai watch.

Didn't have the balls to stand up then, won't have the balls to do it now.

clown world personified

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Need more hitler speeches

When the meme work too good.

One of my favs.

Haha, they don't even know what they've awakened.

user, every time you embed redpill videos from jewtube they get fucking flagged and stop popping up in normie feeds. Post the webm or Mp4 next time.

Fat incel neckbeards are the norm on 8 Chan, aren't they?

I prefer bitchute.

But sure.

Nick Griffin exposing white genocide in the European Parliament.

youtu.be/kmDuPccLON4

The whole speech to the Reichstag (April. 29.1939) aka reply to Roosevelt is great.
This excerpt from it demonstrates that Hitler was an excellent speaker and had a great sense of humor.

Attached: OUR OWN COUNTRY.webm (294x240 6.97 MB, 5.63M)

Cant tell if these politicians are legit or not. Cannot trust the (((political theatre)))

These are pretty good.

?

Last genuine leaders

Trump delivered an amazing speech in West Palm Beach, 2016. I hope he rewatches it sometime, because that Trump was unbelievable.

BUMPING FOR JUSTICE (and chatbots)

I really don't know what happened. He very clearly knows.

I often think that whenever a president is elected, he's shown the totality of destruction that would ensue if he doesn't play along. Most anons know that nations or alliances (NATO, SEA) are not the highest level of political power (trilateral commission and CFR and what not are, and maybe even higher), so it stands to reason that these supernational organizations which control us and try to command our fates would build in as many trump cards as possible. Nuclear knowledge has been out of the bag since the 50s and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if these supernationals had wmds in major cities across the globe, a la the Samson Option. And if I put my paranoiac's hat on, if say that nuclear weapons are old hat and that they've got much more sophisticated 'kill switches' to flip these days. Gene weapons (not including niggers) were sci-fi in the 60s, I'm sure they exist. Orbital weapons are maybe a stretch, but with near unlimited resources, why wouldn't you make a weapon which your news cycle could obfuscate? And when you broaden the meaning of 'weapon' the sky's the limit. And I'm only a low-mid 100s iq brainlet, imagine what the big brains could come up with if properly incentivised. I tend to give 2015 Trump the benefit of the doubt, and explain his behavior these days as an embodiment of "knowing how to recognize power is a proven survival strategy".

Fuck yeah he knows, he's been fucking over people his entire life. Do you remember how many contractors were suing Trump. Then Trump U, he's literally one of the oligarchs.

This is Johnny Gat's new channel
Don't miss his latest vids
bitchute.com/video/qTNEihUmgkF9/

When you hear speeches like that, it shouldn't be a surprise that many (most) on Zig Forums really got behind him. 2016 was still a great ride though. Perhaps the real movement was the friends we met along the way

Why should you give a political speech for Normies? Just take the Honkpill and kill all Normies! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HONK HONK

Attached: dreamer.webm (960x540, 13.97M)

ia801602.us.archive.org/25/items/DrPiercesBroadcastsmp3/Pierce-20011020-AdviceForPatriots.mp3

Decent speeches.

B U M P

Anybody got good stuff from transformertalk? I was blown away by the speech and cohesion some of those pics had. The future will have an AI hitler.

Attached: 1557288417820.png (694x1156, 58.44K)

Sorry to double post. Can Zig Forums make me a nice, positive, AI Hitler? I'm thinking people would love it.

Aw shucks…. Made me tear a bit

It happened before with tay