ERDOGAN TRIGGERED BY SAINT BRENTONS MANIFESTO, WANTS TO TURN HAGIA SOPHIA INTO A MOSQUE

ERDOGAN TRIGGERED BY SAINT BRENTONS MANIFESTO, WANTS TO TURN HAGIA SOPHIA INTO A MOSQUE
You can't make this shit up. Strayan shitposter pissing off literal worldleaders.

archive.is/dJkzU

Attached: erdogollum.jpg (620x310, 23.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
haaretz.com/jewish/once-a-jewish-sect-turkey-s-secretive-dnme-inspire-conspiracy-and-persecution-1.5422262
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post yfw Brentons shitpost manifesto causes butthurt for Erdogan

Attached: shitpost.png (1088x606, 53.01K)

Nigger, everything east of the Bosporus used to be White until the Turkniggers showed up.

This, a bare minimum of the entire anatolian coastline rightfully belongs to Greece.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide

Attached: a181981d3b05b5ff0337cf5bd4e244f889334b14f19e41a818a6b5d44003c715.jpg (796x685, 89.13K)

I personally don't think the turks should be allowed any land. They should be thrown into the mediterranean sea where they can try to swim to Africa. But its Saint Brentons verdict and who am i to criticize, lel.

I don't know man, turks are pretty white. Basically just white muslims.

t. pic related

Attached: uglyroach.jpg (448x339, 24.76K)

This turkroach needs to leave anatolia.

I mean yeah, they're just slightly darker Europeans. Pic related is quite similar to how most Spaniards look.

Africans are just slightly darker Europeans too. Its all relative. We are one.

GET OUT

They already ruined it by turning into a shithole mosque before so whatever

Hello Mehmet.

There are some pretty mixed Spaniards but their European genes are still strong. Turks just have that utterly subhuman look to them. They are disgusting and should be eradicated.

Attached: fernandotorres.jpg (1024x683, 95.09K)

I don't know how much experience you have with Spain, but they sure as hell aren't even close to that roach.
Mehmet pls go.

Yeah but now Erdogollum wants to actually have shitskins do the prayers for their desert cult there.

You're thinking of the Persians. Which are still neither white nor Muslim.

Well okay then.

All it took was an epic shitposter to throw a little poison and the roach is scurrying around like mad! Vid related is what all turkroaches deserve, though it is a bit of en extra treat that they are marxist scum as well.

Attached: marxist bbq.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Lol i paused at the end and i think thats an arm flying there…

Northern Greece is rightful Serb clay though

Tarrant isn't even a Christian. He's just a LARPer.

He said he would let us know, meaning he will take time to reflect on his religious beliefs in prison i assume.

Imagine if he really was a christian.
RIP the middle east.

Kys commie

Attached: Strayposting.png (361x333, 85.17K)

Attached: berkay's family reunion.jpg (543x458, 37.72K)

That’s what whites are saying to beaners in America
Flee while you have the chance

REMOVE KEBAB
KEBAB IS SOMEHOW LOWER THAN POO AND EVEN MUDSHIT

Crusade up, fam —

He's not "triggered", he's fear mongering and appealing to base tribalist instincts in a bid to stay in power. Trump would be proud.

I can feel the soy dripping from this post.

What, you disagree with my opinion?

It's like St. BT had a giant computer in his head… almost alien like intelligence. Was he in contact with aliens? Or did he have access to a giant supercomputer costing billions upon billions. I think it's more likely he was having telepathic visitations of alien intelligence.

Trump is the greatest goy America ever had as a president and mainly appealing to Israeli tribalist instincts to stay in power. What he says about immigration into the United States isn't fear mongering, its actually extremely understated and kosher civcuck rhetoric. Now please go back to your cuckshed. >>>/reddit/

Lets not get into it, but you are clearly a mutt with no idea.

Erdogan would have done that anyway, the way he's turning his back on Republican ideals and undoing everything Ataturk accomplished. The man just wants to change his title from President to Sultan and the coup (that was probably orchestrated by Turkish government) only solidified his legitimacy among Turkish population and his braindead supporters. Only thing really stopping him is having to suck up to both USA and Russia and as a result, getting fucked by foreign policy making anything he does even on a national level impotent and weak - thereby making Turkey impotent and weak. Its at the point where now its personally shameful to him.

He can talk this stuff by the way, but remember that Putin has the entire Eastern Orthodox Patriarchs under his thumb, and the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople still exists, headed by Bartholomew I. Turning the the central and first-most Patriarchal cathedral of the Orthodox faith into a mosque is no different to denying Russia its international influence. If there were any trouble to come from this (but nothing will) it would first appear as a religious issue to loads of people, but it would be really about Russia and its power projection versus Turkey and its ability to establish itself as a truly independent nation.

Sounds like the instinctual animal's reaction to something they will begin to fear. Sounds like a wool has been pulled over your eyes for far too long.

You can make them tremble, you've always been able to.

Attached: 95c534a219a18d8b18ccd98fa24d507d775f7ab4a7b0798aef1d9bda1aacd10a.jpg (1143x631, 41.5K)

Attached: turkroach2.jpg (900x1200, 567.9K)

Made me shiver a little. I hate roaches.

The Turks can go back to the fucking desert steppes they came from.

Not nice to cockroaches, I know…comparing them to turks..Still funny

Attached: 03de2cdad551e7619285dbc255dc71143246cb574538d34f1e24758daf0d78a3.jpeg (231x255, 15.23K)

and the Jew wins again

*) haaretz.com/jewish/once-a-jewish-sect-turkey-s-secretive-dnme-inspire-conspiracy-and-persecution-1.5422262

I thought it already was?

Hes a fellow accelerationist?

Attached: really.png (244x284, 108.99K)

>slaying the enemy and bathing in their blood is just LARPing if you don't also suck (((YHWH)))'s dick
Poster ID dfb0f7 is a paid shill.

NONE SHALL BE SPARED

Attached: c33aa75bb950.jpg (875x1165, 192.59K)

Why do (((they))) hate Turkey so much?

(((They))) hate Turkey?

Proof?

Itt Turkish dönmeh cryptokike virtue signaling for solidarity among Roaches to push for his neo-ottoman empire

Attached: 21457271-36BE-4BBC-893A-8A21D2241E34.jpeg (540x540, 78.21K)

They don’t mate look up Dönmeh Jews. They’re basically Turkish crypto Jews descendents of sabbatean Levi sect of Jews. Erdogan is simply a cryptokike LARPing as a Turkish Muslim. These same Kikes were the ones that made up the young Turks that carried out the Armenian genocide.

They’re also some prophecies made by a Greek Orthodox monk who said that Russia would invade Turkey and reclaim Constantinople for the Greeks. Looking at the tension between NATO and Russia in Syria and looking at the ethnic and religious tensions in Western Europe, North America, and recently in Australia and NZ it seems it’s inevitable too happen

Erdogan is a big enemy of the white race in western Europe, he really does a lot of bad shit, especially in Germany. In Germany he even controls a big street gang disguised as boxing club called "Osmanen Germania" that he finances (got banned last year but is still active) and they intimidate and beat up his political enemies and journalists that criticize him, journalists found out that the orders come directly from the turkish government, that gang is also involved in prostitution, drug trade taking protection money from white people and other degeneracy, they are also affiliated with the Hells Angels club and some of erdogans thugs probably are active in that club as well, they are mainly sand niggers in western Europe anyway.

Erdogan also finances mosques all over western Europe but Germany always gets it the worst and even in a small country like Switzerland his people built mosques and not long ago there was a war on the streets of switzerlands capital city between erdogan followers and kurds, they dragged people out of their cars and even beat up women, some kurdish guy even plowed through the turkish with his bmw, there is video footage of that but they hardly showed it on the news and kept silent about it.

Erdogan also made a lot of statements against europe and white people, one of his most famous quotes even describes his islamisation of europe, so anyone claiming that erdogan is a good guy is basically a retard or just not that informed.

Attached: 1_-_1_2_-105-e9cc9.jpg (400x320, 43.39K)

False. I visited Turkey several times and while some Turks look European, or maybe vaguely like a Spaniard with some light Arab admixture (especially in the Istanbul area), the vast majority look like sandniggers. Impossible to mistake them for anything else. Some even look almost plain niggers. They're NOT Europeans.

Based. I wish white people had this attitude, but with Christianity instead of Islam of course.

End yourself

Acknowledge pride where you see it. his message does not tell you to behave like an animal. It tells you he wishes my people still had the courage and the drive to propel their own race forward. To add to their momentum.
Undermining this with a simple oneliner about muh shitskins is fucking retarded. Especially when attacking (((semetic religion))) is so much easier, or attacking ideology over race.

1/10, terrible bait, but i ate it regardless.

Here's my thoughts about Erdogan:
1) his nationalist attitude is good for his own people and from their perspective, this response to Tarrant is an amazing show of strength. It's like Hitler shitting on Jews.
2) this makes him an enemy. I think almost everyone on this board sees the Turk occupation of Constantinople for what it is and would lend their aid to having it retaken through one way or another.
3) he has no business in Europe. If we define a "world power" using the definition of "a country which can exert pressure and influence politics abroad" then his country would qualify. He is consistently causing trouble in Europe through one way or another, be it through erecting mosques, which are a blight on our landscape, or his foreign policies such as voting for Turks abroad (which encourages Turks settled in Europe to stay) and having them serve in the military (which encourages their already-present nationalism and consequently into greater obstacles than a Turk without identity).

I think France and Brittain stabbing Greece in the back during the Greco-Turkish war was one of the worst things that has happened, honestly. That was the one opportunity in the world of geopolitics to wipe Turkey out and now it's gone.

Attached: hello me ol chum.gif (397x300, 796.24K)

The turks are everywhere in Europe, and they do the dirty work for the NATO thugs when it comes to right-wingers and patriots. Germany is especially bad with an infestation of 4.5 million roaches, they control all the organized crime in the big cities.

What's the solution? We need serious ethnic laws, but the propaganda has brainwashed our people so bad i dont see how it's possible to get them on board

Everyone with a voice or fingers and an internet connection is a literal world leader

Attached: SHort Shorts.jpg (620x730, 72.74K)

Kebabs getting butthurt is one of the most normal things in life.