White Genocide is Real

250 Million Africans Planning to Migrate to the West

130 million Africans say they are thinking of migrating to Europe

107 million Africans are planning to come to North America

Most migrants are single men, i.e. the biggest army of foot soldiers in human history.

welt.de/politik/ausland/article190968907/Afrobarometer-In-diese-Laender-zieht-es-Afrikas-Migranten.html

afrobarometer.org/publications/ad288-search-opportunity-young-and-educated-africans-most-likely-consider-moving-abroad

Attached: DWO-AP-Afrobarometer-cw-1-jpg.jpg (1440x720 251.51 KB, 804.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/03/28/eu-parliament-reparations-afro-europeans/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
apnews.com/1bbb896679754fd59357f0bdc60b94af
afrobarometer.org/publications/ad288-search-opportunity-young-and-educated-africans-most-likely-consider-moving-abroad
welt.de/politik/ausland/article190968907/Afrobarometer-In-diese-Laender-zieht-es-Afrikas-Migranten.html
archive.org/details/meinkampf035176mbp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How exactly are they planning that? I'd seriously like to hear how they plan on getting across the Atlantic, that shit should would be hilarious.

-should

Slavery was never abolished, the jews only changed names and made world wide poverty into the biggest human slave in existence. They are actively breeding and nurturing poverty to use it for slave labor, human trafficking, drug and organ smuggling, pharmaceutical eugenic field tests, migration warfare, for money laundering, and to fleece wealthy nations out of endless donations. It's literately cattle farming with human lives, and the perfect hiding place for every crime in the world.

Humanity has to fight the jewish bloodline to death or the entire globe will be slavery, genocide and natural destruction.

imagine being nigger and, instead of trying to put your abilities into improving your country, you just fucking abandon your people

Ok so what we need is:
1)small base for operations near medittaranian sea
2)a number of speedboats
3) a number of armed men
4) crowdfunding

EU PARLIAMENT CALLS FOR ‘REPARATIONS FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY’ TO AFRO-EUROPEANS

dailycaller.com/2019/03/28/eu-parliament-reparations-afro-europeans/

The European Parliament’s press release about the resolution reads, “Additionally, people of African descent should be taken into account more in current funding programmes and in the next multiannual financial framework (2021-2027).”

Attached: eue.JPG (841x436, 92.7K)

Can't emigrate if you kill them all.

Helicopters with side-mounted miniguns do a better job of this

US Navy will take them on the orders of the future democrat president, or hell, even Trumpcuck might order it.

At this point why not become a mercenary for the Chinese or Russians if you are a straight white male?

The same way 50,000 (((diversity visa))) migrants are brought to the U.S. each year.

Look at how angry all of those fucking niggers are.
Not even on land yet and ready to rape and kill like programmed machines.
Even worse, some cuck will come in here and try act like those ugly motherfuckers are sexy.

bad news guys, I called trump and asked him what he thought about the nigger invasion and he told me 'WE HAVE THE GREATEST ECONOMY OF ALL TIME, WE NEED THE WORKERS, THEY ARE ALL COMING IN user, IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT.' sorry anons I tried

NGO's and humanitarian organizations of course. Via Mexico and Canada and after numerous publicized wars in Africa they will come direct.
Enjoy the hilarity as you watch it unfold.

Also part of this planning has to be the "smart" cities. Sustainable energy is so we can support a mass nigger influx.

I don't understand this though, with automation, we really don't need more than say 500,000,000 people in the world.

Now it all makes sense why all the aid and support for Africa. They literally used that continent as a laboratory to create the future slaves.

Only four ways to proceed forward…
1. Wait until migration destabilizes your nations, which will be followed by fully fledged invasion until you are all dead or the jews pitty you enough for slavery.

2. Fight for your nations by slaughtering everyone that endangers you, taking over and securing the borders. At this point you will be labeled as an enemy to the jewish hegemony and be attacked by the global military might.

3. Abandon ship and storm israel with an all out attack to either get in or force them to nuke themselves (samson option).

4. Fleeing and becoming extinct over time.

Not just Africa, every fleck of poverty on this planet. Africa just stands out because the jews destroyed the black race and made them into a weapon that spreads poverty and violence wherever they are send.

Watch this and keep an eye on the total numbers. The khazarian mafia is building this machine of human destruction for thousands of years.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I totally agree, but requires more logistics and money

Attached: white homeland.jpg (198x254, 10.6K)

Attached: rxItO5I26wyLkz4oORWRTdgUGwV5jwyIxsDCNBvCISY.jpg (1920x2399 119.74 KB, 616.03K)

should non-whites be allowed to have homelands?

And? I prefer these people to criminal niggers. You can't reason with animals.

Rescued migrants hijack ship, demand it head toward Europe

apnews.com/1bbb896679754fd59357f0bdc60b94af

That gap will rapidly shrink for low skill labor as automation rolls out (which means having the ability to consolidate more power with less humans required). However if their runaway immigration policies continue, it'll most likely slow innovation needed for it to a crawl as budgets get tied up in managing a crisis instead. They can't have both.

based

Imagine being anything OTHER than a flavor of White man, looking around at your entire race's history, accomplishments, abilities or environments, and immediately trying to get as far away from them as humanly possible…only to, once you reach a White country, try to turn it into the very thing you just tried to escape from. That level of stupidity is below animalistic, all these hominids need to be eliminated for the good of Nature itself.

>should non-whites be allowed to exist?
A more pertinent question indeed

It's about the Kalergi-Plan, not "cheap" work labor .
The Work-Issue they claim is just to hide their true intentions. And it should be obvious, that every Nation that has a Freemason Temple, is hit with Refugees. Meanwhile European Nations that lack these, do not take in Refugees at all. Even tho most EU memberstates have quite the jewish roots in their major cities since 500 yrs and more.

The other interesting thing is also, despite all the Americans who claim it's the jews fault, have you guys ever been to Israel?
It's flooded with Niggers there too with high crime rates committed by blacks.
So Israel is just hit by the same shit, Africans claim they are Jewish, go to a Israeli Embassy, Pass the "Jew Test" and get a free ticket to Israel. Turns out they arent religious at all or a muslims. Going to rape any white girl (no matter if the girl is jewish or christian or not believing at all).

We all suffer from this. No one is safe.

And the obvious question that will never come to their mind is that: "If the rest of the world becomes what I'm escaping from due to a mass exodus, then why am I bothering to escape to begin with?"

user, black africans and ameriniggers are too stupid to realize that jews are their enemies because they have to hate the White Aryan. It's in their subhuman blood that kikes own all the souls of black people on the planet. If we just shoot them when we encounter them, then we will be fine.

They just think: "Ads on the street say we can gang rape white woman." "I wanna rape white woman, wohoo!"

Hasn't noticed that 3 million strolled into europe within a year, aided by the government and (((charity))) organisations.
The next claim is "CLIMATE CHANGE TURNING SUBSAHARAN AFRICA INTO UNINHABITABLE DESERT", to which they'll add a few photos of crumbly negroid babies as emotional propaganda to justify sending thousands of cargo ships in a continuous circuit from africa to the US.
(((They))) managed to do it with a few hundred thousand a few hundred years ago, by now technology has reached a point where they can easily do a few million a month.

That's disinfo you fucking boomer.

No shit sherlock.

Here's more news the gays are helping them.
After having been exposed to Black women. I understand why their men don't want them.

Been to Nigeria last year due to work assignment, saw Rape White Woman ads on social media there. What did you say again? You are an Gutmensch?

If they come legally, where is problem?

Meth really does wonders when it comes to having low BF%

white trash assclowns only have themselves to blame at this point!

boomers never fucking say that, your lost, idiot

What about making a Private National Sea Guard with heavy armed Peoples.

So we can catch them up and send them back and if they do not go back, we kill them.

This is Cancer for my Eyes. After seeing this…..

I good blind for 10 Seconds.

Attached: hans.jpg (1120x1043, 65.72K)

christcucks: lovin' it.

Attached: 3xR9s5.jpg (1315x1332, 293.2K)

Attached: no more children, africa come to europe.jpg (3336x2112 86.06 KB, 2.04M)

Attached: 5a333c288f81a7f97915d184cb51728023076206417389bbce165dc97d27007e.jpg (1008x2136 57.07 KB, 873.27K)

Attached: 13ac3587d382d12fd338635e6e401d8c034eff7f1f5bde75c8ac437e8076cf83.jpg (1382x720 90.21 KB, 149.44K)

half the shit I want to post I cant "file already exists"

Attached: 19c6cea356837d753f33aea0ce068b77b85fda8de2248d4b45717605c2506829.jpg (1440x1080 1.38 MB, 1.67M)

Attached: a65ae973e2e67fdc16d5bfa0b297ca27bdd4faf0b372226081c473886b6b85c6.jpg (1024x681 309.73 KB, 158.54K)

Attached: walking maga hat white people.PNG (483x484 109.46 KB, 267.9K)

Eventually, you all will quit fighting me on the ETHNOGLOBE idea and come around. That is only a fraction of the number of niggers on the planet and does not include the ones you already have taken in.

It's not going to end well…for them. Why do they come to us to die?

Attached: CPpKXVl2bcnoUHrQ6P3CW6OrFq8SNKYCRNp_RCwR7zg.png (500x562 175.4 KB, 48.33K)

Attached: volkswagen openly discriminating.jpg (431x384 236.37 KB, 28.97K)

Attached: race baiting.jpg (1024x372 86.12 KB, 545.72K)

Attached: ge21QjiX6ckanpEI6DdqKMNX8Z0mU_7XPAwTR9WlHUQ.png (919x720 393.08 KB, 55.39K)

Attached: programming to depopulate whites.jpg (608x577 54.32 KB, 75.73K)

Attached: happening in south africa.png (571x768 89.55 KB, 80.24K)

Attached: Diversity is black, not diverse.jpg (750x541 32.42 KB, 57.06K)

Attached: more brainwashed victims.jpg (573x767 92.71 KB, 177.82K)

There is no way that it is as low as 50,000.

Attached: Csz6zy3_TedSGoaAn3e2minIcGjSA2jitatoNx8Tvv4.jpg (768x768 263.96 KB, 138.98K)

Attached: 1Q7OM62jzdwe2oHe3aBpFNW60bS4ukGzUK2HFcBPEzw.jpg (499x477 128.24 KB, 176.39K)

Because they are hoping to kill you first. You have seen zombie apocalypse right?

Okay thats all for now

Attached: The Truth About Multiculturalism.jpg (1024x679 1.8 MB, 155.37K)

still looks better than average sheboon

Attached: 2fbf9e21075d188be759e905eb6bd0dba2a1078a8169cc994ce132f288d26496.jpg (1024x665, 135.08K)

The labor reasoning is a known lie considering the amount of shitskins that actual work is next to none. Only a couple percent found jobs in Germany if you can even believe their reporting.

so by your retarded line of thinking, if we gave amnesty to the entire continent of South America, that would be fine, since it would be legal, correct? What about the entire world then? No problem right, since its LEGAL?

I did some research. Looks like the maximum width across the Mediterranean sea is about 1000 mi +/-. The MINIMUM distance across the Atlantic is from Africa to BRAZIL at 1600 mi +/-. So I suppose it's plausible that the NGOs could shuttle the niggers over to Brazil, but to make the logistics work on costs they would need some seriously large ships to boat that many niggers across the ocean.

Just like the south american caravans, open society goons are the ones responsible for shipping africans around.

How about you employ unemployed people from the destination country instead. Jesus.

Don't attack me. I just repeat what God Emperor "Israel first" Donald Trump said. MIGA 2020.

Neck yourself, chaim.

my bad, MIGA!

Quads confirm that a degenerate white is always preferable to niggers, spics, and kikes.

Attached: satania checks em.png (265x340, 145.35K)

>afrobarometer.org/publications/ad288-search-opportunity-young-and-educated-africans-most-likely-consider-moving-abroad
no such thing

A little bit of dental work would have fixed that.
Tattoos are degenerate though

(((jew))) plz

Attached: .png (558x425, 58.02K)

pic related

They're going to introduce subsidized low cost flights across the Atlantic. Michael O'Leary of low cost airliner Ryanair is a regular attendee at Bilderberg meetings and that's what he talks about there.
So an African nigger in Europe, when he gets bored and is on the run from raping babies, could hop on a 10 euro flight to the US.
Meanwhile, some Atlanta Ghetto nigger could get on the return flight for 12 dollars and end up in Berlin. In a few years, African niggers might be streaming out of US airports while European cities might have ghettos composed of niggers from Chicago and Saint Louis. And fucking beaners from LA as well.

Attached: fjz5F6J gunshots resume jews vs the west.jpg (640x4798, 568.06K)

George Soros will fund it all, posthumously, if need be.
He'll create a fucking fleet of boats to drop off niggers by the fuckload, if he thought it would kill off the white race.

San Tarrent ayúdanos!!! La guerra racial debe empezar ya, 88

That works out though. When American men are overseas fighting wars to protect Israel, we wouldn't our girlfriends and wives to spend that time alone. So this is yet another benefit to immigration, so long as it's LEGAL.

#NotTiredOfWinning

Not a bad looking milf at all, but fuck tattoos.

But Israel should have open borders. You get to try all the wonderful ethnic food, right in your own neighborhood! Ever tried the Kenyan specialty, sweet potato fried in transformer oil? It's delicious! And think of all the talented doctors that will be coming over. Jews don't know how to properly wave a dead chicken over their head, the Africans can show them the way AND show them how to lift a witches curse at the same time! Disappearing penis syndrome will finally be cured, and your billionaires will no longer have to risk fatal treatments for it. Truly, diversity is your strength.

That might be problematic, as there are millions of white South American women, many of whom better conform to oppressive and patriarchal beauty standards than the majority of American white women. That is why we need a system of LEGAL immigration that brings in 10x as many men as women.

Attached: Adriana-Lima-721.jpg (850x1275, 656.63K)

stop baiting me user

Attached: #.png (522x376, 318.87K)

Labor isn't positive, its more spent energy on bullshit. It needs automating, not filling with braindead niggers. This means as the men migrate here, we can move to Africa, kill their women and children, and take their resources to one day leave this fucking rock in the dust.

White Nationalism is first and foremost the root cause of the death of white nations, culture and their people. They are the political 'AIDS' virus that has suppressed whites immune system from enemies that have and continue to seek our ethnic cleansing.

wew good one, I'm not falling for that bait

Hay qué exterminar a la moronegrada

Be sure to have these dumped in zoomer spawing grounds, 93b0c6.

The Great Replacement. We all know it's true, but let's just sit down and ignore it.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: GreatRemplacement2.jpg (2560x9925, 3.39M)

I am a giant faggot for doing nothing. Please kill me.

"It was and is the Jews who bring the negro to the Rhine, always with the same concealed thought and the clear goal of destroying, by the bastardization which would necessarily set in, the white race which they hate, to throw it down from its cultural and political height and in turn to rise personally to the position of master.
For a racially pure people, conscious of its blood, can never be enslaved by the Jew. It will forever only be the master of bastards in this world."
Mein Kampf, by Adolf Hitler, 1941, Page 448/449:
archive.org/details/meinkampf035176mbp

Christans

Well, at the end of it only Russia,China and North Korea will be the remaining homogeneous countries left.

The greatest irony? They were/are Communist countries, something that the liberals are steering Europe and America towards.

Here's the thing. I'm Asian. I hate niggers. I want them all dead and gone. Because when I visit a Western country on vacation, I expect to see White people, eat Western food, see Western architecture and experience Western culture.

I don't want to visit the West to see niggers, muslims, mosques, shit and litter on streets and eat kebab. It flies in the face of all logic.

I don't believe you.