How to get God Powers like the Illuminati

It's all about activating schizophrenia with fear of impending death, and then immediately thinking about something that would save you from that death. This will activate your pineal gland and your subconscious will turn into a biological supercomputer. The Illuminati all have schizophrenia essentially, their pineal glands are activated to give them amazing athletic ability. The guys on Dude Perfect that make those trick shots? Yeah, they make them the first time, every time, simply because their subconscious is calculating and performing the shot with 100% accurate muscle control based on its calculations from previous handling of the objects.

If you've never had a fear of impending death in your life. You can be programmed to turn your mind into a bio supercomputer and use your subconscious to do mad trick shots like Dude Perfect and be an untrained world-class fighter from just watching fight moves. Simply, the never-death-feared initiate is threatened by someone and they say "If you don't get God powers, I'll kill you". And then boom, the initiate instantly gets schizophrenia (activated pineal gland) and his subconscious becomes a supercomputer slave to him. He simply has to say to himself in his mind "get me this shot" or "beat this guy", and he'll be turned into an aimbot or an expert fighter until the command is fulfilled.

The pyramids were built by the Illuminati. Basically the chief architect was a never-death-feared, and he was threatened by someone with "If you don't get the great pyramid built perfectly within 20 years, I'll kill you". And immediately his pineal gland would have activated, and would have trained his IQ and charisma very high and made him the most efficient boss.

All the workers also would have been programmed by "do your job perfectly, or you will die".

Attached: images.jpeg (218x231, 6.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGYZ6J5F7Ng
patientworthy.com/2018/10/02/nyt-mans-bone-marrow-transplant-cures-his-schizophrenia-what-does-it-mean/
biblehub.com/kjv/proverbs/3.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5eQJ4TIaaco
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzKrfPkpj5om1kEBj7c80cwjJ1JS78FL7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1423143786481.jpg (640x480, 101.91K)

Pretty good theory buy incomplete. I have latent schizophrenia. Its activated by marijuana. It gives me illusion of spraking to hyper dimensional entities but its prob just my subconcious. Its smart but struggles with language. Mostly relies on symbols. Im sure with practice this could be leveraged as a weapon but its not insta magic. Saging for /x/

You just have badly programmed schizophrenia.

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/

Drink the blood of a child that has been exposed to pain and torture. Both saturates the blood stream with adrenaline. After you drink it, you will notice a very easy thought process of complex ideas, increased physical strength, and a rush high like amphetamines.

t. ?

Look at yours

I just tried it.
I imagined having a sudden aneurysm.
then i shat my pants and started crying.
Then i thought about cats to lower my blood pressure.
Now im pathologically obsessed with kittens because other wise ill die.
And the internet is full of cats, user.
FULL OF CATS.
And i smell of shit.
Fucku very much.

Attached: 7b12d8b812035528c38976ee91680f1ca477c7041618a4b3ba9ef64baff0f491.png (2111x1300, 4.58M)

Attached: ouah.jpg (1280x720, 86.58K)

Hahaha pls go don't come back that's how you get the illuminaughty powers

ya ya ya sell your soul and become another nwo faggot or accept your creator who sent his holy begotten son to carry that burden for you and find everlasting escape from the hell you currently live in. behave yourself OP. Every knee shall bow.

I've hacked into this induced schizophrenia before, and it really does work; basically it turns you into a beast at whatever your best skill is; mine is writing

if you are successfully initiated into this state of mind, you will realize dimensions of meaning to everything you've been doing and saying you never perceived before

you're in for a hell of a time

personally, when I'm in that state everything I write feels like it's a god writing through me to speak to me, very awesome sense but it makes me feel tiny; what kind of god could accomplish such a feat?

it wears off eventually, especially if you complete your mission

easiest way to get to that "holy shit I'm going to die" is to commit a taboo people would legitimately kill you for

hence the prevalence of pedophilia among the elite

Attached: painting_250.jpg (248x333, 33.75K)

Your just talking Alister Crowley shit. Suffering will put you into that state, like Jesus on the Cross.

plain ol' suffering isn't good enough

it has to be suffering related to breaking a taboo, something that removes the possibility of coming out of your death a martyr

like, idk, imagine a network of gangstalkers thought you were a pedo, so they tortured you by following you around everywhere

eventually you get desensitized and you realize they're controlled by pedos

the watchers are a group in the FBI dedicated to tracking and monitoring suspected pedos, but they're controlled by a pro-pedo elite; they pass on intelligence and information, all while thinking they're triggering you to destructive behavior so they can nail you on other things

I've heard some incredible things, don't even need to visit Zig Forums anymore

I'm not admitting to anything, just pointing out there's a very good reason for the prevalence of pedophilia among the elites

once you figure that reason out, maybe you can do something about it

FBI can get fucked

f

=Sage Report, and GAS ALL JEWS==

To have power, one must fully be "aware" of all things (self, others, actions, consequences, intent, etc) and eventually be awareness-aware. All thought process and emotions become systematic, understood, and your very being is fully utilized.

Read up on Crowley's shit
youtube.com/watch?v=uGYZ6J5F7Ng

Attached: lam-aleister-crowley-alien-portrait.jpg (576x280, 32.56K)

Fuck off kike.

Ahahahahahaha

I've "activated" schizophrenia before in the same way OP describes, as a fear of impending death. For example, every night when I fell asleep I feared dying by god as a result of my "taboo" action, which in this case was taking an extreme amount of shrooms about 5 months beforehand. At the time, I believed I had met the devil on my shroom trip. So as a result of all this I developed schizophrenia slowly but surely and life was different. Music that "spoke to me" would give me this extremely nice feeling, the kind that losers chase when they listen to ASMR videos. I could almost activate this feeling whenever I liked, as long as the "realization" or whatever was profound enough. I won't even bother trying to make this sound normal because it isn't. I was crazy at this time. I overanalyzed everything as my mind was in hyper-mode basically. I was super insightful but it was more like something passing through me that was insightful, and it wasn't actually me. I would have moments like these and they would come in waves. When I wasn't freaking out over god and other crazy shit, I studied string theory and metaphysics.

It culminated into me not eating for 3 days, and on the third day I decided to take a walk down by the local river/forest area to reconnect with nature, as even I at the time had realized I lost my marbles. Before, I had only thought that the voices in my head were just me, but now it became clear that they were foreign. There was an old train bridge leading over the river and as I was walking over it, the voices in my head told me to jump in the river and kill myself. Obviously, the sanity that was left in me struggled with this and I went to return home, multiple times. Each time I got near the end of the bridge, I would visually hallucinate what I imagined to be what hell looks like. My world would change around me. I would return to the jumping spot, think about it, then pussy out and go to leave again. Each time the hallucinations got worse until I said fuck it and on the n'th time, I jumped into the river. This was just after winter and the water was extremely, and I mean extremely cold.

Yea it's all pretty crazy, and I was crazy. Basically I jumped in and folded my legs like I was meditating or some shit and sunk down calmly into the water (think Wim Hof). I was determined to drown myself. It was the "leap of faith" and I trusted that god was going to save me or whatever bullshit I was thinking as long as I believed in him. This whole leap of faith followed by drowning act was supposed to prove that I believed in him. Apparently this river was pretty deep and I kept sinking. Lucky for me, our natural drowning instincts are super strong and the moment I actually started to drown (involuntary breath of air which resulted in me swallowing a bunch of ice cold water) my body just kinda freaked out and took control. It was at this moment that I felt like I had sobered up. Perhaps the reptile brain/instinctual "oh shit I'm actually gonna die soon" feeling sobered me up or whatever but I had a clear mind for once, free of paranoia. I farted or shit myself or something during the initial freakout and then swam to the surface. At the time I thought a demon or something had left my body, but looking back it was probably just a panic turd that slipped out.

I made my way back to the bridge, gathered my clothes and belongings (I was naked). Somebody passed me by on the way to my things and probably thought I was crazy. If only they knew. Then I went home. After that day I didn't have any of those intrusive thoughts/voices, or twisted imagery that would flash in my imagination, nor did I fear dying in my sleep (or dying in general tbh). I also noticed my thoughts weren't so fast. It was a very surreal experience, one I don't think many people can quite understand. It's been probably 7 or so years since that incident but who's counting.

The reason I wrote this uncomfortably personal shit out was because OP probably is onto something. It wouldn't surprise me if the elite does something like this, for example in that sick Podesta video where he is telling the kid to call him father or something. It sounds crazy, yea, but that's because it is fucking crazy. It doesn't make sense to us because it doesn't even make sense to themselves. Something to consider.

I might be the biggest faggot ever for typing all this out as if anybody will care, but whatever

Attached: ridethetiger.jpg (1100x1100, 347.19K)

I think this is what I've been doing when i lift weights. I imagine that the spirit of thousands of my ancestors are in the exact same position i am when i start the lift and move with me as i lift the weight. I always make rep. If that makes any sense or is what you're talking about.

There are 2 kinds of people on Zig Forums

It is just a simple placeholder, just like ((())) []. It's contents will be filled once we know the truth.

yikes
what did (x)he look like? t. also thought this once

I only saw the back of his head, and everything was in black and white, but he looked bald with pointy ears that could have resembled horns. Sort of scaly looking too but not really apparent at first. I could almost see him laughing as well but there was no sound in the state that I was in. Pic related.

Attached: foranon.jpg (510x773, 57.86K)

Take LSD, Listen to special Frequencies, Meditate.

The most base level of the human brain is the one concerning mere survival. Once life is threatened, all other circuits turn off until the threat is dealt with. Think about the last time something extreme happened and your adrenaline got pumping. All thought, all sexuality, all sense of ownership or possessions, it was all gone.

This is why the elites and most cultures in general have rituals that implement an extreme fear of impending death before programming their initiates with whatever knowledge they intend. Often this occurs in the nude and in confined spaces as well, such as by buried alive, as this also symbolizes birth, coming forth from the womb.

I was in a Zero State. With is the Ultimate State.

Believe me its scare the crap out of me. You do not wanna be in this State.

I had a Schizophrenia phase, its about overloading your Mind and hack it to this Point where you go into the Subconsciousness, leds your into the Zero State.
No Emotions, No Feeling of Existence, No Thinking. Just being.
Not all of the Illuminati members have Schizophrenia.

I can relate to that. I felt the same way after I sprang up from the depths of the water and made my way back to land. Being naked probably amplified it, considerig I felt really primitive or something. Not sure how to describe it. I felt new, When that person passed me by, typically a naked person would be embarrased but I kind of owned it because I had to. Like crossing the rubicon.

Thank you for this great post.

What a crock of shit

interesting read
i have had similar experiences relating to my initial dive into 'occult' books, what most consider beginner tier books but a whole new level of different for the unprepared little faggot i was back then. reading this type of litterature while studying design at college, working three jobs and smoking a steady supply of weed for a couple of years led me to a comparable culmination of all of a sudden stopped everything i was doing, no sleep, no weed, no food, no school no nothing for what i think was 2-3 days (hard to remember as this type of work entails letting go of things) and did a kind of similar walk.

instead of walking out in nature though i walked through the town i was living in, holding my head firm on my shoulders and feeling an extraordinate amount of pride in myself and my current state. the same day (or the day after, again the details are fuzzy) i had dinner with my family at my sisters place. i remember getting lost on the way there (even though it was close to where i was living at the time), needing to call my sister to guide me there. once there i had no interest in the food and my family was getting more and more uncomfortable around me. i paid no heed to this as i was in a lucid state on the edge of reality, could literally see emotions manifestating as threads of light between my family members and felt at the time a profound understanding of their ways and problems, like the proverbial veil had been lifted. as i sat condecendingly looking at them, an overview of their lives played before me. i could connect the dots with how and why they were suffering, their miserable situation and previous (for me at the time unknown) grievances laying bare for me to discern.

unfortunately for me my family would have none of that and after a while of me 'not being me' they convinced me to take a ride with them to a hospital to make sure i was alright. me being lucid had no objection at the time and thought not much of it, until we got to what i then understood was a psych-ward and the situation dawned on me. i freaked out and started to violently resist claiming that this was wrong and im not the crazy one. calmed down for a bit and got taken into a room with a doctor who started to ask questions but all i could do was focus on my escape from this weird place. took aim at a window and used a nearby couch as a leaping aid, hurled myself at the window to get out. (un)fortunatly for me they had reinforced it so i simply bounced off it and dozed off. when i came to i was in a white room surrounded by unknown people, got exited again to a point where they had to strap me down in a bed and pumped me full of drugs to the point of me screaming in fury as it felt like my thigh (where they were injecting) was on fire. the state of total panic and being constricted was a very interesting experience as this was among the first times in my life i was struggling with every last drop of effort in me to get out.
not sure if would recommend but interesting things do happen when you go what is commonly refered to insane.

Attached: contextual_entropy.png (816x724, 32.04K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=uGYZ6J5F7Ng

Excessive drug use opens your spiritual being to entities attaching themselves to you. We don't "see" them, but we "feel" "hear" "sense" them. And they take residence up inside our minds and bodies.

The voices you heard was most likely an example of spiritual possession. Hence the voices telling you to kill yourself. The moment of shock when you kept sinking in icy water kicked your body into survival and mode reset your consciousness. Your body expelled waste not only out of fear but also that was the negative shit that was taking residence in your subconscious as well as your body.

Our beings are pure energy vessels. Our consciousness, our minds, our bodies are all intertwined. Good that you made it out alive to recount your experience.

The reptilian part of the brain, perhaps that's what all the reptilian shapeshifter talk really alludes to. Yes in life or death situation that part of your brain goes into overdrive, I've experienced it, nasty fucker that part, it pretty much felt like being in hell. So yeah enjoy your awesome "powers" while feeling like you're constantly assraped by the devil

Attached: boomers_like_you_belong_on_a_cross .png (654x477, 371.31K)

Nice story, but no.

patientworthy.com/2018/10/02/nyt-mans-bone-marrow-transplant-cures-his-schizophrenia-what-does-it-mean/

What you guys have discovered is one pointedness. Also the same thing as gnosis in the chaos magick sense.

I achieved it the same way myself and by exploiting my own death urge. I forced myself to be so all-consuming in my singular desire that I would have it done or die and attained psychic powers / siddhis this way.

You can threaten your subconscious with death to force it to yield contact with objective mind, mind-read others, etc.

This is bullshit we coulda had magic. But now its all hidden behind esoteric child rape sacrifices and jew pyramid schemes

24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.

26 For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

biblehub.com/kjv/proverbs/3.htm

lmao

What do you think that article proves? All kinds of placebo actions can have affect on "schizophrenia".

Attached: kek.jpg (640x633, 41.09K)

Well whatever man, that's how I do it. Been putting myself on that fine line between life and death since before my earliest memories. Then I accelerated once I could think. Is that how I got so good at fighting? Makes enough sense for me

They don't have god powers. They can (and will) be easily killed. The white race are living Gods. We can do whatever we want.

If I say Majestic 12, is that better? Trilateral Commission? The jews? The ayys? You'll never know the right names. Using a placeholder is the logical reaction to that.

Said it before to important people, and I'll say it again. Nobody tortures me but me, because everyone else is incompetent as fuck at it.

I like it. I mean, it's not like you're involuntarily falling off a cliff, or getting shot again and again and again, or being smashed by cars, or actually drowning and coming out of body, but you're about as close as I've found, so I'll take it. Once I got good enough at that I started wagering other peoples' lives on it instead/too. Lotta still living people because I know this trick, shepherd the brother through the valley and all that.

Real talk

Man I'm so busted down right now, I can't even read or write properly. I sure do hope this can be my new esoteric thread though, I can dump ridiculous amounts of memories into this. But not tonight. I burned out all my go juice on my other projects. I'll find this and bump it myself tomorrow afternoon if it still exists. Existence is never a given

Attached: batjail.jpg (600x895, 143.67K)

Magic is incredibly simple. 1. Wish. Preferably a specific way as possible without interfering with other people's wishes. Look for the holes, the places no one is watching. Then imagine the wish vividly as possible. Tie the vivid imaginations to a symbol 2. Distill. Focus in on the feeling of the wish. Totally absorb yourself in the feeling. Tie this feeling to the symbol. 3. Release. Forget the wish entirely but maintain the emotion. Place the symbol somewhere where your subconcious will pick up on it but not your concious. This helps maintain the feeling without letting your conscious mind interfere.

Soon it will manifest often in the most surprising ways. If you have contradicting wishes this can cancel out. Also other people's wishes can get in the way so try to make your wish as flexible as possible so it has the most chance manifesting.

pro-tip: this is the same as meme magic

The art of believing without reason. Also known as how to find unquestioning dupes for your schemes.

You guys ever got pushed over the edge because of reading certain books? Send them my way. I’m weak spirited and I need to be awakened. I already know the problems, I want to know the answers.

Light on the Path by Mabel Collins.

It's in narrated form on youtube, narrated by multiple different people, so you can have our pick of a male or female voice or whatever.

You may also find it online in pdf form and I think on sacred-texts as well.

Read it multiple times. Do every part in it. You will attain enlightenment, siddhis, power, wisdom; everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eQJ4TIaaco

Just a side note: Light on the Path was cited by William Walker Atkinson and he wrote an entire other book addressing it too.

Real talk, look into the Gateway program done by the CIA in the 1980s. READ THE DOCUMENT. Then look online and you can hunt down the actual audio tapes they would use to train people in remote viewing and various other metaphysical techniques. I'm currently about midway through the tape sequence, it is very much worth the endeavor.

This shit happened to me years ago hadn't ate anything in 12 hours and hadnt sleep in 40 hours on a car trip was worried about the shit and sudden changes that were coming to my life so i had a terrifying and mind opening ego death because i was sleep deprived was thinking about the duality in our world and some stuff about vibration and synchrony and then thought that that duality was fake and we're all one or something and then i tried to calm myself ate a chocolate bar and i got such a sudden rush of serotonin orgasmic feeling of joy after eating then i tried to mimmick this feeling in my brain and it worked and changed me for a while i got way more confident i kept thinking or "channeling" the word: Virtuous in my zero state mind and this sudden feeling of focus joy and overconfidence intrigued me so i tested some shit like doing exact actions im an artfag so i got way more inspired and improved FAST by just drawing random lines and seeing drawings in them, focusing on a point and throwing a ball of paper exactly where i wanted it to land and not missing once this feeling could be activated by

But none of these actually does the trick i'm sure you gotta be sleep deprived or in a weakened state of mind or in a trance where you just wonder and wonder indefinitely and get lost in thought and forget about everything else

Holy fuck, man. That was a burning descent into hell. I feel like throwing up. I've never felt physically ill from hearing pure dogshit before. It was like stuffing raw sewage into my skull.

If that is looking up for you, you're in a hell below my lowest low. Sorry.

This explains a lot. Obtaining illuminati god powers can however only be a secondary goal, the primary one should always be to become a better assembly programmer.

Attached: terry.jpg (500x281, 43.82K)

That's one cool story bro if I've ever read one.

Don't let your Ego take over. At the lowest level of consciousness everything is alright. It's all about getting grounded and in tune with your own God-given vibration considering a lot of bad spiritual practices, like the stupidest and most ignorant people "in power" are doing. That extremely bad energy is still out there waiting to be loved into harmony again, and it totaly feeds on fear, which is the opposite of survival.

How people can be let so far into the dark is beyond me. Having dirt on each other is simply a lack of faith.

The ego is a very hardcore energy vortex that needs peace and love to be nullified. Complex beings have more complex egos and the material is very, very silly compared to how orderly the free-flowing energy is. In addition to that the world of illusions is within the mind and only the heart truly can 'see'.

Everything is good. Love is and only that 'matters'. The guiding spirits are all around us. Prayer is the most useful tool in the world, and you can get far alone from that.

Attached: bcb52da8b5569769f8be8617576f8edb5a38593a1466012d5b425210f5f3415f.jpg (640x400, 32.96K)

You brain no work

Attached: 08F6F259-CE3D-425A-B410-4578A87F01EE.jpeg (512x512, 25.12K)

Not adrenaline; adrenochrome, a powerful hallucenogen that's the product of adrenaline being broken down in the blood.

You could say that this way it's at least backed by a proper occultist. But look at what has become of him in the end!

Isn't the hallucinogenic power of andrenochrome just something made up by Hunter S. Thompson?

Your post reminded me of how I first ever lucid dreamt. I was really at my end and threatened my subconscious with death if it didn't give me one. I still woke up without one so I was really pissed off but I went back to bed and finally had one. I've also noticed a few other times if I threaten or plead with my subconscious I can make something I want come up in my dreams.

That makes sense, if someone is only really using their reptilian brain then you may as well consider them a reptile in human form.

I would not use that word. Wishing for something brings immediate results as you generate hope/wishful feelings, but that's all you get. What you want to do is WILL what you want into existence, using the techniques you mention.

Danke

There is also the Stargate project. Ingo Swann came up with a bunch of Remote Viewing protocols for the US Military.

Pick one. Crowley was a rich insider that worked for (((intelligence agencies))) all his life. His mission was to disrupt and fuck up occultism and turn people to the dark side or pure confusion. The OTO (which he didn't start but ended up leading) is huge in the intelligence scene / child rape syndicate.

It's easiest understood by the realization that you/your brain are the only thing that stands between you and All.
When I pass over I think of nothing and sink into the earth as an invisible hand reaches through my head to the back of my brain and starts to massage and tug at my rear right brain hemisphere.
Sudden my thoughts become brighter and more clear than and HDTV set you can imagine. It will make you realize you haven't actually seen anything, just fuzzy copy images of the underlying reality.
A moment is a lifetime and a lifetime is a moment. This existence is a puzzle of sorts. All the pieces are already here we just get to arrange them how we like. Nothing is created nor invented. Those are misnomers.
I don't know about others but for me, I've become very reclusive as I've improved my ability to travel between here and All. I also don't have any dying desire to unveil new discoveries. I don't much like people and don't want their appreciation or recognition. Conversations are begrudging akin to speaking to fish while standing over a pond.

Well it's supposedly giving you some sort of ego high like no other.

I suppose few people can heal up from that since nothing is more sacred than blood of innocents, and what can be more innocent than baby blood?

They're literally playing with eternal damnation. Those insanely highly concentrated egos. God help them. There is no wonder for me why the abbos and the jews are the ugliest peoples on the face on the earth and those two cultures have an exceptionally high rate of child sacrifice and what's worse. Ritualistic second-child killing and ritualistic uncle+father rape of girls 'coming of age'.

Attached: 1548884111488.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

That is quite possibly the greatest single sentence I have read in 2019, well done user.

Do it again! LMAO

Settle

Settle, user.

Cat for you…

Attached: starwars kitten.jpg (645x645, 46.29K)

If every knee shall bow then it won't hurt if I am a Determinist, basically I can do whatever I want and I still have to bow…I am failing to see the incentive not to be part of the illuminaughty.

Spam thread left up for 5 days.

Try aiming it at something next time you get high.

Don't just sit and be high and think about stupid pothead shit. Try doing something physical. Even if it's trick-shotting balled-up paper into a waste bin across the room.

Glad you made it back to the world of the living user.

This user is correct. You are a ATP driven machine that utilizes light itself to function. Your body manufactures its weight in ATP/Light energy through a 'free energy process' everyday just to survive. Biochemically you are a 'Light being'.

Attached: crochet kitten mushroom.jpg (272x365, 84.83K)

Not sure I trust a 'Collins' to give me the straight dope. But I will give it a quick perusal.

I can't believe this hasn't gotten the fucking anchor

Go the fuck away, you broken slaves. Learn disobedience like honest people and you’ll be happy again someday. The screaming misery that says you’ll feel better if you abuse someone more ethical than yourself? It makes you laugh, but obeying it shatters you like an addict. The hit always fades.

OP is just pissed off that I made them promote an energy drink like the obedient slaves they are. Go check /x/ for where I informed them of it.

Key to the fully reciprocated ethic is giving outs to slaves. People can stop obeying any time they want to; they just need to learn to have integrity. Turn on abuses, even your own of others, and cease inquisitions.

Stable good moods are possible for people who confess their sins.

Why are these threads allowed?

Attached: 1397859388046.jpg (639x639, 86.58K)

yourself*

You're retarded op. Try any skill shot for 20 mins you'll get it

Iluminati (Lumierès) were behind french revolution, and I never seen any proof they were jews

Left hand path bullish detected.
Martyrdom is as good a path as anything else you describe. With the added advantage of not damming your soul for cheap thrills.

"Shoot straight. Do not lie. Do not flee from battle"

Once you remove from your mind all divergent paths, like pruning deadening branches from a tree, then whatever path remains, your mind will walk it well and true.

Attached: 48730970044953a222d7062aa20025ea571559d9093689169b4753ec2f3353c5.jpg (600x630 119.09 KB, 66.41K)

Seconding this. Remote viewing literally changed my life. It was the single most incredible thing to happen in my life finding out it works.

Why am I imagining user remote viewing some underwear model?

I've heard that the 'gnostic illuminati' are the ones that were behind the french and american revolutions because they are meritocratic and trying to end the 'bloodline illuminati' rule. The 'bavarian illuminati' was started by weishaupt who was a je(w)suit and he was funded by the rothschilds so that one is pretty jewed. Of course the bloodline illumanti includes jewish families like rothschild as well

All these people that think the "IILOOOMINATEEEEEEEZZZZ" are just one group of bad people that run the world in sekret fell for the meme.

Just as there are rich and powerful families working in secret to the detriment of the world there are some fighting against them to help free the world

Which ones are fighting to help the world? Just curious…

Yeah you didn't even listen to it did you?

Well there's also The Kybalion, Corpus Hermeticum, Julius Evola's works, William Walker Atkinson's works.

Try Seneca if you can't handle proper enlightenment and just want to be hardened:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzKrfPkpj5om1kEBj7c80cwjJ1JS78FL7

Have you given any thought to the idea that he might not be capable of understanding?

I've had at least a dozen powerful magic mushroom experiences and maybe 4 breakthrough DMT experiences, and a few sub-breakthroughs

Feel like I have a decent understanding if the Psychedelic experience

No god powers

Am I just a faggot?

HOW DOES THIS REMAIN UNCHECKED

Attached: 1B2FED83-0F5C-47FD-B422-6B743BFF60E2.png (529x580, 44.55K)

lol

I walk the path chosen for me, friend.

This is dangerous. Don't do it.

You should realize that once you summon the power of the Illuminati you become one of them. You will do everything to benefit them without even knowing. It's like summoning a demon to do your homework. We all know how that turns out.

I thought we already established Giants built the pyramids with the technology and knowledge from the fallen Angels (gen 6, Enoch 1) most people call the annunaki.

Attached: Kitab_al-Bulhan_---_demons.jpg (1576x2067 336.06 KB, 418.52K)

You need pics above ^
And learn how to not let them take over you.

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1554347277609.png (2000x2000, 846.44K)