Listen to me, I know this isn't a popular opinion and it will get a lot of backslash

Listen to me, I know this isn't a popular opinion and it will get a lot of backslash

Wouldn't be more helpful for whites to have children "outside" the marriage rather than wait and try to form a traditional family? I'm not saying we should form white gang rape. I'm just pointing the fact that children outside the marriage indeed helps a lot the expansion of other races, while whites always want to have the perfect conditions to starting spreading out, I know it's not an ideal solution but SOLELY from the point of view of the gene pool I think impregnate woman and don't give a fuck after would be somehow beneficial to the race, im sure not everyone would be aborted too

Attached: descarga (5).jpeg (247x204, 8.48K)

just do it brah
its what im trying to do

low effort shitpost

But is a genuinely question, these last week there are a lot of people here calling for violence as an ultimate solution for the survival of the white race but somehow "rape" or uncarefull impregnation are totally of the list when it will be just as effective when it comes to increase the numbers of whites

IMO having children out of wedlock, just to pump our numbers is kind of counter productive. Until serious reforms can be made, I think it is pretty important to be able to give your children a proper upbringing, etc - which is most easily done in a stable marriage.

I think a big motivation for many is IMPROVING the lives of the next generations. Do you really not think some (or many?) of the issues that plague the black community are a result of reckless births and lack of father figure, etc?

Because that always turns out well, right? Broken families with emasculated sons and whore daughters desperate for validation, who're easily misled by the kike into another generation of aimless life?

Dumb white nigger. If you want to be a slut and fuck multiple women, try being a Mormon or something.

Go for it. You can probably get quite a few women pregnant in the time before the court throws you in prison for failing to pay child support. And no doubt statistics show bastard kids from single mothers aren't in any way complete fucking failures in society.

Attached: thumbs up 2.png (800x750, 21.68K)

good one.

just do it OP fuck these retards who want you to cut your balls off and be at the mercy of the state and a woman

You're a dumb fuck. Whites have never been about pumping out as many low quality children as possible. There's 4.5 billion Asians and even more shitskins running around and we don't beat them at their own game.

Thing is, when survival pressures are high enough on a group, they start to reproduce a lot more naturally. It's kind of a pickle, because while eroding Christcuck morality even further would be an avenue of accelerationism, we would probably lose more good people to despair/degeneracy than we would gain in the net total. Plus, in the current day women have the whip hand over men when it comes to custody battles, and you know how likely they are to turn around and shack up with a nigger.

I think the best we can do is try to pull in our ranks and brace for the coming collapse, while helping it along any way we can.

Attached: 37401904_207619099955252_7095484447725715456_n.jpg (960x948, 81.63K)

That is a weird thing to say. Is marriage really out the window for you people? What the fuck? What about healthy families and mentally strong offspring? Look at niggers. It’s an ongoing cycle of single mothers and mentally ill kids.

Yeah, raise children in broken homes then wonder why they end up worthless dregs.

Uh yeah white people aren't going to win a breeding race with hordes of subsidized POC. This is not how we secure our freedom and sovereignty. This is something regime loyalists use to gaslight us: "omg u think ur being replaced lol just have more babies then"

*yawn*

Attached: RV-AJ678_POPULA_G_20130212155103.jpg (555x511, 53.7K)

without aryan culture children (1 or 10) will be the cattle of the jews

ideally, yes, this isn't an ideal country, marriage died with no fault divorce, it's meaningless now. Pretending like we live in 1950s America in 2019 is for dumb fucks. I know some other anons here feel the risk is worth it, I don't

Pumping out a flood of white trash isn't worth it either.

it's more like I want to have kids but not get married so it's the only option

begone kike

Attached: rape and pillage.jpg (550x410, 88.97K)

this is exactly what the matriarchy wants: men reduced to sperm donors but still paying taxes so women can have a free and easy life provided by their male slaves (until they are replaced by robots)

no thank you

ok

Seems like nobody really put a worthwhile reading in the manifesto box Tarrant, he said in a ultra specific way NO FOCUS ON THE JEWS, NO FOCUS ON FEMINISM, ONLY FOCUS ON BIRTHRATE OR EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE LOST NO MATTER WHAT YOU DUMBFUCKOS

no you are a complete retard fuck off

make as many babies as possible.

don't listen to kikes

Attached: gplwuhamrpl21.jpg (773x767, 55.81K)

You know you are in the right place when "kike" is the standard insult to everything KEK

If you stoop to their level, fathering bastards, youre no better than a nigger.

Your spawn will be meth head trash who will most likely die in the event of a revolution. Children need their fathers.

Kill yourself.

Racist

Long live racism!
Racism never stop!
Long live racism!
Long live racism!
Kill the negro's
Long live racism!

The blood of racism will live,and the negro blood will be go

Kill the niggers
A negro is a ape
Kill the negro
Long live racism

sieg heil!

This. We will just breed white niggers addicted to drugs, will certainly rape each other and make neighborhoods as bad as black neighborhoods.

but also marry as easrly as you can