YOU LITTLE PUNK BITCH'S

Your race is a faggot ass race of loser faggots and fucking homosexuals. You can't even gas jews correctly. You losers vote for Barack Obama and give your country away to faggot foreigners. Loser bastards, why can't you even nationalist properly. Muh philosophy, muh philosophy. Fuck you bitch. Fuck you bitch. Fuck you bitch. Homo bitch. Homo. Why can't you kick foreigners out of your country, bitch? Are you faggot? Do you like Homo man? Pic related.

Attached: 95996dd6a67b7924f37dac9f2b3d239d.jpg (456x700, 56.4K)

You seem a bit upset.

Attached: 1553922743403.png (848x1200, 1.04M)

Thanks for bumping the board on the frontpage though. Good work user. Now go back and eat some more foreskins with your talmudaddy in the gaschambers, fellow heeb.

Nice. She looks like my waifu irl

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the Dickens did you just blasted well say about my countrymen you Scallywag? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Eaton, and I've been involved in numerous secret Cricket matches and I have over 300 runs not out. I am trained in the Biscuit race and I'm the fastest ejaculator in the entire Foreign Office. You are nothing to me but just another Johnny foreigner. I will wipe the smirk from your upstart face with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, upon my honour as an Englishman. You think you can get away with saying that slanderous tommyrot to me through the Royal Mail? Think again, old bean. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Her Majesty’s Empire and your return address is being traced right now so you better prepare for a sternly worded reply, my good man. The sternly worded letter of complaint that wipes out the misbegotten thing you call your reputation. You're social standing and personal honour will lay in tatters, ruffian. I can be anywhere, anytime, as long as the Trains are running and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with our cuisine. Not only am I extensively trained in Cricket, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Women’s Royal Auxiliary and I will use it to its full extent to wipe away the snot thats undoubtedly dribbling from your nose you insufferable lout. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" correspondence was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your impudent tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you impertinent knave. I would pour us both a nice cup of Tea but you would only drown in it. I have informed her Majesty the Queen of this outrage, rapscallion.

Yours,
Col. A.P. Wimplesnape, ret. BsA. PbJ, PdQ,

Haarumph!

Attached: 216006873867316c0b6eb111629570112f467a2298931260a8e3f795c6bd7a35.jpg (500x564, 37.55K)

10/10 sir

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

proficient marksman train in advance tactical strategy yet needs all those word to intimidate someone on the internet. Right, sure you not a fuck wit mad the Jews won't pay you for shilling?

What the swag did you just fucking yolo about me, you little wayne? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I’ve been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I’m the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nikka. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You’re fucking dead, nikka. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swaggness to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You’re fucking dead, nikka.

When shitposting is so shit it becomes high quality content.

5 of 5 stars m8

Kek
Bretty gud

GAS THE IRISH

Well you sure do ramble on like a small barking mut and are just as annoying I am sure. I fought pedos before and they went on and on in the same type of bullshit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (334x290, 141.68K)

Unironically kill yourself mudshit

Saged and reported you fucking Kike.

Attached: CD92BCBA-0BF9-49C1-ACD3-ECD619178D97.gif (300x100, 301K)

You stupid moron bitch, you stupid moron bitch. I will fuck your mother up her ass

Attached: RACIST.jpg (399x399, 31.12K)

Try licking the crusty salt off my balls and feeling sand fill your mouth grinding at your teeth while you beg me to follow your orders. wacky wanker

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in central banking and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lawyers across the USA and Israel and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you antisemitic idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.

Another thread died for this faggotry

now that's a comment!

ok this is officially a pure shitpost thread now.

Mods remove this.

posting in a >cuckime thread

What the fuck did you just say to me you little fucking shit? I’ll have you know I have been trained in psychic warfare by the United States Army and personally mentored by Michael Aquino(spoke to him not more than three weeks ago in fact) and I’m proficient in remove viewing and distance strike warfare. You’re fucking dead kid. How’s your heart feeling right this second. It’s already sped up a few bpm, you’ll start to feel clammy and cold soon. You’d better call an ambulance but don’t worry about it cause it’s too late and that dee brain embolism will do the trick just right later this afternoon
Sleep tight :)

YEa? You think you a more advanced doomsday weapon then the grey fog that rips flesh from bone that is based in ionic decay that I made self destruct.

buy buy run away cuck cuck

I have been to hell more times then you have shined your shoes

I think I just got your sister pregnant. Remind me is she the short Asian girl, or the Ginger Argentinian? I hope the Asian, I would wife that Argentinian.

now mirror finish that swag sack clean.

c3a992
Observe ,gentlemen , the effortless victory over an inferior.
I feel our task will be attainable and the will is not lacking anymore. The sides are clear the lines drawn and many first shots have been fired. This is great and it’s been an honor to butterfly warfare with you feckless faggots even with your rampant shitposting.
I have run out of ammo and am going to ram. Auf wedersehen, SEE YOU IN VALHALLA!!

See that, its spirit take notes swagger boy.

I'm starting to think that a bot is shitposting this thread.