Another wonderful tale of diversity in France

Rouen: the Rwandan illegal "possessed by Satan" rapes Elise, before bleeding her and her boyfriend Julien

"Theorically."

">The responsibility of the State will be discussed and castigated" during the five-day trial of this man of about 35 years of age, Dominique Lemiegre, a lawyer for the family of one of the victims, told an AFP correspondent. "We are waiting for the trial to pass before launching proceedings against the State," he added. "The dysfunction is established", added the centrist senator Hervé Maurey, who had questioned the then Minister of Justice, Christiane Taubira.
">The services of the prefecture, noting the impossibility of carrying out the penalty of deportation of the suspect because of the uncertainty as to his real nationality, did not inform the judicial authority. This information would have allowed the sentencing judge to take measures to avoid his immediate and uncontrolled release," he said.

"Sorry about your children. We had not fully appropriated the protocols. Thank you for your understanding. »
Public Service (see reception)

Everything is going well in diverse France.

parismatch.com/Actu/Societe/Un-homme-expulsable-juge-a-Rouen-pour-un-double-meurtre-et-un-viol-1615931

Attached: African-Machete.jpg (760x553, 96.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democratieparticipative.club/perpignan-redouane-50-de-qi-viole-une-jeune-francaise-avant-de-hurler-au-complot-supremaciste-blanc/
democratieparticipative.club/belgique-apres-avoir-mortellement-ecrase-une-jeune-roumaine-houssem-rappelle-quil-est-la-principale-victime/
democratieparticipative.club/islamophobie-mohamed-injustement-condamne-pour-avoir-menace-degorger-un-couple-de-blancs-et-leur-nourrisson/
democratieparticipative.club/mohamed-lorleanais-tente-decraser-des-flics-et-des-gosses-en-bagnole/
democratieparticipative.club/aude-yassine-repart-libre-du-tribunal-apres-avoir-tente-de-violer-trois-adolescents/
democratieparticipative.club/tarn-fayssal-le-racise-larde-mortellement-paul-le-cefran-de-10-coups-de-couteau/
breizatao.com/2019/02/28/la-religion-de-lechec-racial-dont-la-gauche-bretonne-est-le-visage-analyse/
twitter.com/MediapartStudio/status/915654991108599811
journal-officiel.gouv.fr/association/index.php?ACTION=Rechercher&HI_PAGE=1&HI_COMPTEUR=0&original_method=get&WHAT=Terre d'Errance&JTH_ID=&JAN_BD_CP=&JRE_ID=&JAN_LIEU_DECL=&JTY_ID=&JTY_WALDEC=&JTY_SIREN=&JPA_D_D=&JPA_D_F=&rechercher.x=0&rechercher.y=0
google.com/maps/place/18 Rue du Grand Marais, 62190 Ham-en-Artois, France/@50.58477,2.4046442,13z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47dd1c60d904fb6d:0x91e77a5147160e7a!8m2!3d50.5885387!4d2.4738892?shorturl=1
pagesjaunes.fr/pagesblanches/recherche?quoiqui=nan suel&ou=62&proximite=0
google.com/maps/place/75 Rue Pasteur, 62330 Isbergues, France/@50.618448,2.4632317,61m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x47dd1d0442614381:0xb3789f86b8696a50!8m2!3d50.6184446!4d2.4635053
democratieparticipative.club/avec-laide-dune-mulatresse-dextreme-gauche-la-moukere-dirak-recemment-regularise-fout-le-bordel-pour-que-son-crouille-dafghanistan-ne-soit-pas-expulse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol 8/pol/ seems to be the only place left on earth where smugglants (illegally smuggled immigrants) crimes are reported.

I guess this is my new source of news then.

Attached: 6d76e2c4f2f617f91ee768c540cba66a732358ca63a353ff8724bd59c731f16c.png (1366x768, 927K)

why even live

If the judicial system is failing to keep the people safe, and properly process the law. Then the citizens have no choice but to take matters into their own hands. We must all live by the law fairly. If the law is inadequate then it must be changed or violence will occur. This is a rule of human society.

Attached: 5703284029388408.jpg (590x525, 68.83K)

Now why was that thread on the murder of the Italian girl by a nigger rapefugee deleted?

Yeah, except it should have happened years ago. When the first Algerian rape ape laid its filthy paws on a French girl, it should have been lynched and its family shot. But the frogs didn't do it, so weakness was shown.

Creator of that thread here. I didn't delete it. I have no idea what happened. I was actually enjoying reading that göbbels post on media. Fuck i didn't even finish reading it god damnit.

/new/ turned me into a nazi. That wasn't very nice of them.

Attached: despite the high cost of living it is still extremely popular.jpg (3216x4288, 1.52M)

newfags, all of you

For shame mein nigger.

Attached: 21309182301823.jpg (1000x524, 95.63K)

You got better

/new/ and Zig Forums, I remember the daily nigger crime threads whomever that was, they where unsung heroes.

Perpignan: Redouane, 50 IQ, rapes a young French woman, claims it's a white supremacist conspiracy

A 31-year-old man has been appearing since Monday before the assize court for a rape committed against a young woman on September 9, 2016 in the Parc des sports sector in Perpignan.
At 17, he had the mental age of an 8-9 year old child. A test had revealed an IQ of 50, which puts him on the edge of stupidity. Fourteen years later, the man, fully dressed in black from jeans to turtleneck, looks hallucinated from the box. The body traversed by indomitable jerks. The voice letting itself die on his draft sentences, which he systematically punctuates with a "voilà", supposed to tell everything else. So, on the first day of the trial, we still don't know if Redouane El Khobzy really doesn't understand anything or if he is unable to answer. He who has not been provided with the time references, or even with those of a true education.
Born in Tangier, he is the seventh of nine children. He grew up in Morocco, with his mother until he was 9 or 10 years old before joining a sister and two brothers at their father's house in France "to go to school". Arriving in Perpignan, it is a total uprooting. The great precariousness replaces total destitution. In reality, he did not know this father who, until then, had only come to see him in the country for the summer holidays and who quickly resigned. Her older sister is trying to fill the emotional gap. In vain. "People have their parents, it was a little hard for me. But I have a good education," he lied, as he was quickly reported in danger by social institutions. His failed schooling now leaves him on the illiterate bench. And he "never really" worked in his life, except for a few internships with fishermen, to train in first aid or in a pizzeria… From these brief experiences, he got good feedback.
"In fact, prison is the place where you have been most often. You have a loyalty card," says President Régis Cayrol. Because at 15 years old, Redouane El Khobzy commits her first offence. At 16, he enters prison for the first time. And begins its delinquent trajectory. Placed under judicial supervision, he did not respect his obligations and returned to his cell. Then landed in an open centre in Port-Vendres before assaulting an educator and joining a children's home in Gers and then another home in Ardèche. At the same time, the sentences follow one another, for offences for which he no longer even remembers but for which he is never responsible, until the last one in February 2013, 4 years of jail.
To date, he has 14 convictions after being arrested under 13 different identities. And a total of 108 months, or nearly 11 years, spent behind bars. Killing time on walks or doing a little sport. "Unable to live free," sums up the only companion he vaguely remembers. He didn't really care about his life. He used to say all the time: "I'm going home to prison". And for good reason. In 2016, one month after her last release, a young woman accused her of rape. A "conspiracy" he denounces. Suddenly more cunning to defend his role as an eternal victim.

democratieparticipative.club/perpignan-redouane-50-de-qi-viole-une-jeune-francaise-avant-de-hurler-au-complot-supremaciste-blanc/

Morality: when Semites get caught with their hands in the cookie jar, they always claim it's a conspiracy.

Just give this poor oppressed migrant some community service time and an extra €500 per month

Nigger thats 6 standard deviations below me and 2 standard deviations below Koko the gorilla. Such foul abominations should NOT be permitted to roam the earth AT ALL, much less be let loose in White societies. This shit right here is what turns people ethnoglobalist.

Really puts Gump into perspective.

Attached: gump.jpg (1118x479, 49.07K)

but user diversititty is our strength goyim!!1111

OP here, updates from the first story:

News of the trial for double murder and rape by the nigger Nsengumukiza.
Hearings with forensic doctors Sophie T. and Anne-Claire L.: "Elise's body had numerous injuries and bruises on her legs, thighs, arms, eyelids, oral cavity, cervicals and rib cage."
Aude D. expert at the National Institute of Forensic Science based in Lille:
"traces of the accused's semen were found in Elise Fauvel's anal, buccal, rectal and vaginal area."
"Semen belonging to the accused was also found in Julien Tesquet's nostrils."
Forensic scientist Emmanuel T "states that Julien Tesquet died before Elise Fauvel and that the lesions on the hymen date back to 2 or 3 hours before the other lesions on the perineum. Without formally confirming that the sexual relations were several hours apart."

And of course, no one cares.

A 31 year old dating a 24 year old?

The French love it thought, they are degenerates. Literal cucks, they love having nogs around, and other nations have been making fun of the for decades about it.

No. 80 is the edge of stupidity. 50 is lower than a gifted chimpanzee.

Why do you label yourself with slur words used by your enemies?

Pictures of the victims.

Attached: D3DF8QZWoAAAOww.jpg (643x389, 35.95K)

Of all the things in the story, you decide to zoom in on this?
Man, are you a fucking shill kike.

Haha honestly it was the only strange thing that stuck out to me.
Niggers killing and raping whites isnt surprising, nor is nogs not getting deported, or the government being inadequate. Have a bump

How is it surprising though…?

Frog Anons needs to turn this into redpill posters for Saturday's Yellow Vest protest.

I will use this thread to keep providing similar news from Francistan from now on. Obviously I will have to pick only a few with unusual elements because this happens every day…

Time for the jello vests to kill niggers. I swear to christ, you muds muh dick everything you look at.

can he even use tools?

Belgium: after fatally crushing a young Romanian woman, Houssem recalls that he is the main victim

This Monday evening we went to meet the 19-year-old driver - Houssem-Eddine B. - who killed a 30-year-old Romanian woman - Dariana Palcau - while crossing on Sunday at around 11:30 am on a pedestrian crossing on Avenue de Jette. Her car hit the victim and propelled her about 10 meters.
We asked him at the outset how it was that he decided to drive with passengers on board when his provisional licence did not allow him to do so and he replied: "We were in the evening and after the evening, what happens is that my friends were very, very drunk and I was sober, I had not drunk, I had not smoked, I had done nothing special. One of my friends took the car, I saw how it was driving, it was really unacceptable, it was at 100 and a few km / h on a 50 km/h area. I got behind the wheel and I think I made a mistake and that's it.
He explains his fatal passing by the right (although strictly forbidden by our highway code). "I am a victim," he said. His father also said, "My son is a victim, he didn't do it on purpose.
Houssem-Eddine B. had been released after his hearing at the police station "an hour or two" after the crash in which he had totally damaged the Polo at the wheel of which he was driving.

Attached: B9719110739Z.1_20190402083436_000G6FDA827C.1-0.jpg (888x500, 64.25K)

democratieparticipative.club/belgique-apres-avoir-mortellement-ecrase-une-jeune-roumaine-houssem-rappelle-quil-est-la-principale-victime/

You'd better have a license for that spoon m8.

Islamophobia: Mohamed unjustly convicted of threatening to slit the throat of a white couple and their infant

A couple of plainclothes policemen, on weekends, walk their 8-month-old baby in a stroller. On March 30, he passes near the McDonald's in Cannes, on rue Félix-Faure. The father sees a dog coming in at full speed and leaving his leash behind him.
"I was afraid for my child. I stepped on the leash to stop the animal," he said at Monday's hearing at the Grasse Criminal Court, presided over by Martin Delage.
The owner of the 5-month-old American Staffordshire Terrier, very unhappy to see his dog prevented from wandering, threatened and copiously insulted the couple.
Mohamed, a 26-year-old man from Cannes screams: "I'll slit your throat, I've been in prison for 4 years, we are famous, they call us twins. I can do whatever I want with my dog, who are you, the police? »
Precisely, the father of the family identifies himself with the energumen, a slender boy with long hair in a ponytail. Not impressed despite the athletic stature of the municipal police officer contrasting with his puny appearance, he counts on the help of his friends grouped around him.
Eight minors, the most violent of whom is ready to fight: "If you touch him, I'll hit you". Mohamed adds: "What do you want to do with your cardboard plate?"
Alerted by the police officer's wife, herself a national police officer, two crews came to arrest Mohamed and one of the minors who had shown himself to be the most virulent.
To the great relief of the clients of the establishment and those around who, on that beautiful day, were bothered by the band's foolish actions and had already alerted the security guard.
Indeed, before the incident, the young people were having fun exciting the dog with the strong jaw despite its young age.
He then attacked one of the teenagers, trying to "chew" his calf as indicated by the images taken from the video surveillance. Then he fled in pursuit of another, crossing paths with the victims. "He doesn't need a muzzle, my dog. I was scared when he told me, "I'm going to shoot your dog"! ", protests the defendant.
"I was a firefighter for 17 years in Paris and I saw what the bite of such an animal could do to a child. I didn't want to take any risks and get him close to the stroller," the policeman said.
"I would have done the same! ", says the public prosecutor, " it is a courageous act. Surrounded by his gang, the accused felt in a position of strength by threatening the victims, the facts are unacceptable! "With already thirteen mentions in his criminal record and a recent sentence by the Court of Appeal of Aix-en-Provence to 9 months in prison for insult and rebellion, the public prosecutor requires one year in prison with a warrant of arrest.
In the interests of his client, Mr. Stalteri agrees "that he has turned the page and is well integrated into the company since he has obtained a permanent contract in the building. He has now promised to keep his puppy on a leash, an animal he considers to be his baby, and will no longer let him wander.
The court found Mohamed guilty of the charges, sentencing him to one year in prison with a warrant of arrest and 800 euros in damages in favour of the victims.

democratieparticipative.club/islamophobie-mohamed-injustement-condamne-pour-avoir-menace-degorger-un-couple-de-blancs-et-leur-nourrisson/

Good, keep it up

The girl killed is on the picture related. I bet she is Whither than you

Nice meme. And even if she was white (which she isn't), she's still an immigrant and needs to go back. Looks like she got sent to Hell instead though.

non-White confirmed

Attached: Codreanus_begravning.jpeg (405x568, 170.29K)

Romanians are fully descands of bronze-age Europeans just like the rest of Europeans

Richard Spencer? Is that you?

civcuck detected
>>>Zig Forums

See

Who told you it was an immigrant and not a tourist?

Attached: MY CHILDREN!!!.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

yeah so wha—
0H 5H|T

They're a bit lacking on the white diversity though.

Mohamed "the Orleans native" tries to run over cops and kids in cars

A 36-year-old Orleans man was sentenced to prison after a chase during which he almost hit several children near a school.
Mohamed, doesn't have a driver's license. And the roadworthiness test of his vehicle, which is not insured, has expired six months ago. These are all reasons that should normally have convinced him not to drive.
However, this is not the choice made by this 36-year-old from Orléans, who has a criminal record with eight convictions. On Wednesday, April 3, shortly before 11:30 a.m., his driving, in the middle of the two lanes of rue Belneuf, in Orléans, led three motorcyclists from the national police to check him.
At first, the motorist pretended to comply by stopping. And then, "I was afraid and I left," he confessed on Friday, April 5, before the Orléans Criminal Court.
In fact, a chase began, at a very fast pace, in the streets of Orléans. Disregarding other motorists and pedestrians, mocking the stop signs, Mohamed took every risk to try to escape the police who had come after him.
Near a school, children crossing the roadway had to take refuge on the sidewalk to avoid being hit by the crazy car.
The chase continued on the tangential, where the driver swerved in an attempt to crash one of the police officers whose motorcycle he hit, but failed to achieve his goal.
In a street in Saint-Jean-de-Braye, while his vehicle was trapped by concrete blocks, Mohamed locked himself in his car, whose windows had to be broken for his arrest to take place.
"We avoided a tragedy," the public prosecutor said, before demanding 15 months in prison and a 500 euro fine. The defense tried to convince the court of the despair in which the motorist was, particularly affected by a recent separation.
Moderately sensitive to the arguments, the court imposed a sentence of 12 months in prison, with a warrant of committal and a fine of 500 euros. He is prohibited from attempting driving tests for eight months. To the three police officers, Mohamed will have to pay, in total, 1,800 euros, by way of compensation.

democratieparticipative.club/mohamed-lorleanais-tente-decraser-des-flics-et-des-gosses-en-bagnole/

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 115.88K)

I bet youre jealous kike.

TBH the edge of stupidity is at 100-105 somewhere. Its somewhere around there they start to lose the ability to follow simple orders without constant supervision.

Aude: Yassine leaves the courtroom free after trying to rape three teenagers

The thirty-year-old was tried on Monday, April 8 before the Narbonne criminal court for acts described as "sexual assault".
The facts are simple. The defendant, Yassine, made several attempts to have sexual contact with three teenagers between the ages of 14 and 16. In one case, he allegedly touched the genitals while they were on the young victim's scooter. On the other, he would have done the same before the teenager threatened to hit him. Finally, on the third day, he would have tried to kiss her, before seeing himself pushed back again.
Since the investigation of the case was not required, the debates focused mainly on the personality of the accused, who was prosecuted for other offences. Yassine, 30 years old, has been placed under guardianship since the death of her father.
Freshly settled in Port-La Nouvelle with his mother (in 2018), he quickly began to date teenagers, in a context of regular cannabis consumption. When the judicial authority uses the term "adolescent", it prefers "young adults".
"Between the ages of 14 and 15, they're not adults either," said Hearing Chair Olivia Mavridorakis (listener). An analysis of his tablet and phone will establish that he "frequents gay sites" and "offers commercial sex to minors under a pseudonym," she added.
However, it seems that he has never acted with a teenager. To the gendarmerie investigators he will explain that his attraction to young men has been present since his own adolescence. The accused will also admit the facts, after initially trying to pretend to be crazy, invoking "dead" people who talk to him.
"I have many regrets and I am aware of the seriousness of my actions. I asked for care," he said. And to specify that he has no attraction for young children. "An asocial and unpredictable personality but no intellectual disability. The expert psychiatrist mandated in this case concluded to this effect, concerning the accused. However, he mentions "pathological crime".
For one of the civil parties, Me Laurens recalled that "the facts are not without consequences on the development of these two adolescents (present at the hearing, editor's note). Being on the civil parties' bench at the age of 16 is particularly traumatic.
In the defence, Me Oudin acknowledged that the accused "entered the privacy of the victims when he was not invited" but that his client never reacted in a "violent manner". Moreover, "the hypothesis of a paedophilic orientation is ruled out", according to him.
The public prosecutor, through Julie Vidal (listener), ruled that "the prison would not be adapted to his personality", before requiring 12 months' probation and a 3-year probation period.
The court followed him and sentenced Yassine to 12 months deferred prison, a two-year probation, an obligation of care, an obligation of training and a ban on contact with the victims. He has also been included in the roster of sexual offenders.

democratieparticipative.club/aude-yassine-repart-libre-du-tribunal-apres-avoir-tente-de-violer-trois-adolescents/

Nice is hatred.

Tarn: Fayssal the Arab fatally injured Paul the French with 10 stab wounds

We will not know why, on 29 July 2016, Fayssal Haraiche stabbed Paul Leonardo ten times. The exact nature of the events that took place at the roundabout of Saint-Barthélémy, on the road from Belcastel to Lavaur, in the Tarn, is lost in the lies and dissimulations of a sibling that had been tried, since Monday, by the Tarn assize court in Albi. Nevertheless, on Wednesday, a legal truth still found guilty the one who confessed to the stabbings, Fayssal Haraiche. His two brothers were also found guilty.
The 36-year-old sibling's amorphous head down and arched back did not lead far on the last day of the hearing. In tears at the end of the pleadings, no matter how much he apologized, asked for forgiveness, said how sorry he was, it didn't change the blur that still reigns on the morning of the murder.
"We are facing evolving versions," translates Advocate General Freddy Marta, recalling that on the day of the murder, Fayssal Haraiche had made events look like an attack on a gang of Parisians armed with heavy weapons. "There are so many grey areas that the only thing we know for sure is that Paul Leonardo was the victim of ten stab wounds, six of which were to the neck. »
For the lawyers of the plaintiff, "Fayssal Haraiche proposes a panel of scenarios to justify himself, all of which stain the victim's memory. And not content with that, not content with killing Paulo with ten stab wounds, you threw him into a ditch, you humiliated him by defrocking him. »
Me Pierre Le Bonjour goes even further regarding the responsibility of the two brothers, present at the time of the tragedy, one of whom helped his elder to drag the body of the deceased into the ditch. "A man's life, for them, is worth no more than a pair of shoes. It is worth no more than a telephone," he argues, recalling that the young man, barely 20 years old at the time of the murder, washed Paul Leonardo's blood and erased the messages exchanged with his brothers on the night of the murder.
Fayssal Haraiche was convicted of the murder of Paul Leonardo. He was sentenced to 20 years in prison and 4 years of socio-judicial follow-up upon his release. Mahrni and Nahid Haraiche, for helping their brother to cover up the crime scene or conceal evidence, were sentenced to 18 months in prison, six of them suspended, and seven months in prison with a six-month stay.

democratieparticipative.club/tarn-fayssal-le-racise-larde-mortellement-paul-le-cefran-de-10-coups-de-couteau/

I'm glad none of these news stories ever mention Bretagne. At least there are some safe places left

For now. Pic related one of the prominent MPs of the region

Attached: 1497880135-1.jpg (1024x578 35.28 KB, 47.89K)

oh god im moving there. gonna have to deal with some shit eventually

Boomers really want to turn the region into a nigger shithole
Idk if you trained yourself in French enough to read it, but I recommend you this blog: breizatao.com/2019/02/28/la-religion-de-lechec-racial-dont-la-gauche-bretonne-est-le-visage-analyse/
From the brave Breton nationalist Boris Le Lay, in exile in Japan because he faces jail for hate speech online.
See pic, he took one more condemnation since.

Good luck still, avoid the big cities and it's fine

Attached: boris le lay.jpeg (1362x1329, 203.54K)

We need a thousand Brenton Tarrants, and a thousand Robert Bowers'.

Attached: dotr.gif (1042x586 733.23 KB, 700.99K)

its not fucking fine

do you live in bretagne?

thanks, I'll check it out. pretty based

He also owns dp.club, the website from which I took those news, solid articles there too

ASSANGE? MORE LIKE ASSCLOWN
BRENTON TARRANT WAS MOSSAD

stop this shit
you suck

A young White left for dead by sandniggers

Attached: CR2cHXhv2mHkJgIr.mp4 (360x720, 2.31M)

Fear not anons! The guy in OP's pic is just a humble machete sales man! This machete can be yours too for only €39.95!

Attached: MacheteSalesman.jpg (1080x1417, 528.91K)

This is why I always carry a fixedblade all the fucking time.

With the help of an extreme left-wing mulatto, the recently regularized Iraqi womyn is making a mess so that her sandnigger from Afghanistan is not expelled

They just arrived and arealready busy sowing chaos to set up new Muslim conquerors.

This is Nan Suel.
twitter.com/MediapartStudio/status/915654991108599811

>"I took a lot of risks when I left Afghanistan to come to France, I had to travel through about ten countries. Now I want to build a new life, with my family, to live in peace".

Translation: "I have only one dream: to kick you out of your house, to defecate sandniggers with French taxpayers' money and then, in 20 years' time, to see my sons slit the throats of little French children in the name of jihad against the dirty racists who discriminate against us here, at home. »
The Marxists of France 3 Pas-de-Calais are forcing this small group called "Terre d'Errance" to make the prefecture bend.
It goes without saying that the prefect at the orders of the Judeo-Macronist government is only waiting to be convinced.

The headquarters of the Marxist association that supervises this Islamic-clandestine immigration network is as follows:
18, rue du Grand Marais, 62190 Ham-en-Artois
journal-officiel.gouv.fr/association/index.php?ACTION=Rechercher&HI_PAGE=1&HI_COMPTEUR=0&original_method=get&WHAT=Terre d'Errance&JTH_ID=&JAN_BD_CP=&JRE_ID=&JAN_LIEU_DECL=&JTY_ID=&JTY_WALDEC=&JTY_SIREN=&JPA_D_D=&JPA_D_F=&rechercher.x=0&rechercher.y=0
You can find the site on Google Map.
google.com/maps/place/18 Rue du Grand Marais, 62190 Ham-en-Artois, France/@50.58477,2.4046442,13z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47dd1c60d904fb6d:0x91e77a5147160e7a!8m2!3d50.5885387!4d2.4738892?shorturl=1

The mulatto Nan Suel who helps these illegal Muslims resides in Isbergues, a few kilometres from Ham-en-Artois, the headquarters of the red organization.
Suel Nan 75 r Pasteur, 62330 ISBERGUES
pagesjaunes.fr/pagesblanches/recherche?quoiqui=nan suel&ou=62&proximite=0
Google map:
google.com/maps/place/75 Rue Pasteur, 62330 Isbergues, France/@50.618448,2.4632317,61m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x47dd1d0442614381:0xb3789f86b8696a50!8m2!3d50.6184446!4d2.4635053

You are free to encourage them.

democratieparticipative.club/avec-laide-dune-mulatresse-dextreme-gauche-la-moukere-dirak-recemment-regularise-fout-le-bordel-pour-que-son-crouille-dafghanistan-ne-soit-pas-expulse/

Really puts into perspective who the real victim in this story is.

t. NPR/PBS

With a mob like that, you're apt to get disarmed and stabbed with it.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

I thought niggerkikes were a myth.

Hold on.
How come you both have an IQ of 50 and still even be able to utter words such as white supremacist conspiracy?

Title is ironic and added by DP
He just says dindu nuffin

This, unless you are some 2m tall anime kungfu demigod, do not confront the subhumans alone. If it were truly a 1vs1 fight they would run away. In this respect they are smarter than an average normie.
Organize, push and advance.