Hitler Was a Cuck Who Allied With Muslim Scum

Hitler and the faggot nazi party sucked muslim cock for twinkies, Change my mind

youtu.be/yels8D292Gk

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1987-004-09A,_Amin_al_Husseini_und_Adolf_Hitler.jpg (426x426 105.95 KB, 91.79K)

It is as though the jews have hired 8th grade negroes to shill our board. Come on, we deserve better.

you faggots know nothing of history. go back to your discord tranny shit

So the jewish mossad is responsible for this post??? Great argument faggot

NEXT

Do you serbs have some kind of department for shitposting against your neighbours or somehing?

You're not smart enough to fit in here. Just look at your poor word selection, that's an intrinsic condition of weak minds by the way; you're genetically defective.

There was populist movements all through Europe, Asia, and the Middle East and the leaders had contact with one another. Creating countries that would uphold values of there own and prevent unneeded conflict was a big push for Hitler.

Notice when shabbat ends in yid aviv Zig Forums gets slammed with spam.

Great argument pussy , is that all you got you little muslim loving cunt? Im keeping it simple for your inbred mind to process

Attached: (you) are a Foreskin Chewer.jpg (201x279, 12.12K)

But why was Hitler dick riding muslims so hard ??? He even said he likes and respects the religion islam ,how come? Was he into kids as well ?

Low effort sage and reported
Go back to fagbook

Attached: 958713923692752896.jpg (1024x576, 128.72K)

Try to master writing a proper sentence with correct grammar before constructing an argument.

fuck off kike

Apologies for no sage.

There is actually some truth in that.

Attached: 645902_900.jpg (718x900, 107.77K)

why have cult of personality? the thread

Attached: Dance For Us Rats Dance.gif (360x270, 4.53M)

No there isn't. Hitler wanted Muslims in their own lands, not in Europe.

Hitler weilded Axis forces globally to expand his footprint and weaken adversaries. All competent warriors know "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." At least until all the enemies are gone. Then it's time to make new ones.

Attached: ba232145a1fc8feb4a5b3219fa2a3c2a.jpg (620x916, 94.29K)

calm down now Drago. You don't have niggers in your country, so there is still hope for you, even if you have some subtle artifacts left from the 400 year ottoman occupation. Don't worry.

He had soilders and generals in his army who were actually muslims praying to their pedophile god Allah ..he let the grand mufti of palestine actually fuck his asshole raw..dont tell me he wanted them to go back to europe thats horse shit there was a Muslim Nazi SS …im telling you he was sucking their cock hard and gargling their marbles