The Christchurch Prophecy

Video predicts that Christchurch was a tipping point, that Whites are going to soon begin ruthlessly defending their nations. It was shoahd by jewtube pretty quick. Very compressed version attached, or it can be downloaded here:
anonfile.com/Y5Mce0Wdm9/TheChristchurchProphecy_mp4

Partial transcription:

I think that the Christchurch killer was on to something. I think that he was a very shrewd individual… bloodthirsty and cold hearted, and whatever you want to call him, a murder certainly, you can call him all sorts of names, but stupid he was not. Because I think he correctly anticipated that the left, the elites, the people in power, they will over react to this, and they will abuse the White population even further.

The fact of the matter is, at least to me, is not so much that we had this terorrist incident of a White guy shooting up a mosque. That's not what's surprising. What's surprising is that there have been so few. That's the real surprise. Because you have the elites and a substantial portion of the population that actively want to eliminate a whole other group of people in the country, and they've been saying it for years, and they've been demonizing this group of people, White people, for years. So the surprise is not the attack at Christchurch, the surprise is that it has been so few and far between. But, that's going to change.

I think that, as the elites and these intersectional people start squeezing the White working classes even more and more than what they are already doing, stamping them down with boot heel on their necks, I think it's inevitable. I think there will be a rebellion. And I think that a lot of fair minded people are going to start siding with the White working class people. And I think that we are headed into a civil war, and I think that this incident is Christchurch, if there are more like it, that come from disenfranchised young men who feel that there is no hope, that their lives are meaningless, and that any opportunity, any goodness in their lives has been taken away from them by this insane ideology, well I think that there will be more violence. And there will be a lot more incidents like this, and it will target not only Muslims, but also other quote-unquote people of color, as well as feminists.

[continued…]

Attached: The Christchurch Prophecy.mp4 (990x927 14.67 MB, 191.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/MKnZWyhERZCW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Partial transcription continued:

We have seen this over the years, just little hints of this. The Oklahoma city bombing in '94, or '95 was it. We have seen little eruptions… there is something about Christchurch that feels different, as if a tipping point had been reached, as if the man who committed this murder, this atrocity, is giving tacit permission to others like him to follow in his lead. That's why I do believe that there will be more incidents like Christchurch, and I think that more and more young men are going to start organizing, because I think that they are going to begin to recognize that they have no hope. And the only hope they have for any kind of future for themselves is to rebel, to rebel against their annihilation.

It has to be understood, you see. There is a side of the population in the Western democracies that truly, and openly, and articulately wants the destruction of these disenfranchised young men. They want them gone. So if somebody wants you gone, what do you do? If you can't go anywhere, well you fight!

I think that the cold civil war that we have been experiencing since at least the '80s, I think that it's gonna start to turn hot. I think that open warfare is afoot. I think that that's where we're going.

Attached: 1553315870051.png (1423x1566, 627.73K)

lol no

Maybe in your mudshark dreams white guys will fight for you and your soyboy orbiters. Not anymore. Enjoy.

Dumb nigger jew.

The biggest difference with Christchurch is that it was a essentially "RAHOWA for Dummies" video instructional manual.

What the fuck is wrong with this shit website that no matter the thread, no matter the board, no matter if it's an uploaded video of an individuos link, the videos quit loading barely halfway through or less. Fuck this shit.

Jew watkins and your hapa mutt son codenigger end yourselves. please.

Guy in the video is a jew for sure, the increasing amount of jews trying to join this movement lends credibility to the idea that we are gaining traction.

Yeah he has the sleepy jew eyes. They must be getting pretty nervous.

But that is also part of the problem, jews, grifters and shabbos will 100% turn to gatekeeping and anti-radicalization, what of us then?
When people should be turned to the rigth path these jews will inevitably pour near infitnite resources and man-hours on the brakes to halt anything from gaining traction.

Doing real action instead of "dropping redpills".

Hmm, Well now I do wonder what the Jewish stake in this conflict is. Any info on who this guy is?

Haha you missed first post kike

why the fuck everything is slow as fuck on 8ch today? I can't download or watch any vid like the on in OP

All of your stupid false flaggot narratives have been debunked, Mossad, fuck off.

It's too late, kike. We know what we can do now. We're not demoralized, we're pumped up. You failed.

Attached: 600.png (425x533, 269.58K)

Nice try, kike. We all know that Christchurch was legitimate.

Attached: 3F993021-DC51-4050-92D0-95F2BF4E6D67.jpeg (817x1197 171.8 KB, 387.7K)

A white nastionalist shot up a mosque
So you're saying mossad jews did it?

False flag confirmed.

False flag confirmed.

False flag confirmed.

This. Remember user, the Jew fears Acceleration. This thread will probably trigger jtrig/prism and they will start flooding the board again. Like their spam convinced anyone lel.

Brenton was a hero, deal with it subhumans.

Go back to shilling on cuckchan, nobody on this board believes your bullshit.

Shit man if I ever livestream a mass shooting I really outta wear a clown costume while I do it

He did tell you to subscribe to pew, pew DIE 3.14 (circle, kikel) and not one of you laughed or thought it was funny. Yes, he was a very clever boy.

Yes

Attached: 1550434297.jpg (361x250, 20.19K)

Are you saying the jews did christchurch?

This looks like a fantastic video. Has anyone downloaded the full movie? That site looks sketchy to me but I want to watch the whole THING!!!

You speak for no one, yid. The false flag was confirmed long ago. The manifesto even says it.

I'm saying that what happened there was exactly what jews wanted, and the response is exactly what every previous false flag saw.

Attached: not fbi.jpg (225x225, 6.06K)

Even if every other event was a false flag, this was the first time it was completely different than every other mass shooting we have ever had.

If this was a false flag, there's never been any one like it before and it's absolutely firing up white men to the idea of screwing optics and going in. You shills probably think you won't get the bullet too, but you're right. You're going to be taken alive and slowly tortured to death to make an example of what happens to subhuman scum like you.

Marty Robbins/Johnny Cash edit

bitchute.com/video/MKnZWyhERZCW/

Doesn't matter if it's a false flag you dumb nigger.
It was poorly done if it's intent was to hurt white's interests.
The end result of Christchurch - false flag or real - fully helps whites and their interests in a significant manner.
That's not to say there won't be (((legal))) backlash. The thing is though, those things were going to happen in the next few months anyway, and they wouldn't have come with the nice package of Christchurch and label spelling it out.

The Christhchurch mass shootings sure got the white niggers' cocks throbbing.

Ok fag…if I was feeb would I be worried about the video? No I would already have it wouldn’t I?

Not even a false flag, a total hoax.
This is the only White Right site that still believes this was real.

Stop talking shit about our prophet OR ELSE we will go all goat fucker on you.

We don’t give a shit if it was true or not…you have missed the point ENTIRELY IF YOU THINK THAT MATTERS TO US.

Yea sure inspired all the white guys to keep doing nothing

Are you denying the fact that he traveled to is real to train with mossad?

Many anons here are true believers.

For 9 days? Get real, already.

We need to elevate him from Saint Tarrant to Prophet Tarrant…that way if anyone talks shit about him we are justified in killing them.

So you admit he went to is real to train with mossad for 6 days?

9 days

Do you niggers understand that there is no coherent nation to defend? If there were a coherent nation to defend, violence wouldn't even be necessary, they'd just say no. This is all such nigger tier thinking it hurts me to talk to you. Like this idea of violence over a mythical white nation filled with traitors and whores should be a joke, but you take it seriously.

No I admit that he visited Israel for 9 days on vacation.

correct. everything is going according to plan.

Attached: 1553796347790.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

Protip: if you're planning anything, don't talk about it, especially not here. And if you're gonna do something crazy, please take the time to get fit, or at least skinny, before you do it. Fat fucks are bad optics.

Because I recently visited Ireland for 10 days do you think that I trained with the IRA? Or just managed to get fucking lost on too many goat paths to count because Irish GPS is a fucking joke?

Don't you know? The only reason ANY Westerner would visit Israel is to train with Mossad, or because they otherwise work for the kikes.

Fucking brainless shills I stg

Attached: correct.gif (422x418, 3.78M)

Kek…you dont have to go to Israel to find kikes you stupid fag.

/whoosh/

I mean it's well known that Israel will only let you through customs if you're a committed good goy. And It's not like any westerner has ever gone there just to be a tourist.

I trained in self defense at the same facility as FBI, CIA and MOSSAD in Los Angeles while I was there…I and I am not connected with the kikes in any way. Just saying that a trip to the unholy land isn’t necessary. I could have simply trained in LA if I wanted to.
Also, whatever fag…you should probably go to /whoosh/ and make it your new home.

Bullshit! I have known PLENTY of people that went to Is Ra’s Hel and they weren’t fucking kikes.

Yes. That's what such attacks do, you stupid nigger, even though this wasn't one of them.

Just watching these bitches freak out is the best thing EVERY…the more shrilly they REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in terror the more I enjoy watching them.

You're not fitting in and you never will.

Attached: 1552842931944.png (136x212, 58.43K)

I'd visit Israel too if it wasn't so damn expensive just for the lulz. He didn't have to go that far to train with Mossad, Australia is full of them.

Also this, whatever was the background, the effect was real.

IKR…in the USA MOSSAD has complete latitude to operate anywhere at anytime without any permission. They probably have more freedom than anyone in a US agency.

Never been to Israel, but I've met 2 pure Aryan girls with kike husbands from Israel. Both girls were in the US military, and I fucked them both with little effort.

If anything, it makes me want to go BT even more

Bottom of the barrel

Yeah, they were both probably about 90-95 IQ.

Hell-o, of course they wanted your huge White Supremist cock in them…shame that they were being fucked by half niggers. Is your dick POZZED now?

My dick is 6.5 inches, nothing crazy. Women are very poor judges of cock size. A fit guy with a 4 incher and some balls will do better than a pussy with 8 inches.

The autism is real. I should have realised that there are people here who unironically think there's no reason anybody would ever visit Israel unless they're a kike or a golem

Attached: 1553349602923.png (600x732, 480.92K)

Looks like I have as much to fear from my more emotionally needy brothers as our enemies.

Do not blaspheme the Prophet user.
GRR-R-R-R-R-R…
I fear you do not understand how this a mythos is built or works. :’^(

So desperate

Yeah, you're pretty pathetic. Enjoy exposing yourself to us every time you post. It was a false flag. We already know this.

There's only one guaranteed way of becoming an anime girl.

Attached: 1553463050176-0.jpg (866x589 86.49 KB, 269.31K)

6.5 is the perfect length (there is nothing better). Women don’t care about length at all…that is a ‘male’ thing. They care about girth. That is why a guy with a 4”x4” dick is just as valid as anything longer. But I bet you acquitted yourself like a champ…give those POZZY ho’s the ride of their lives!! LMAO

is. His heart is still beating, isn't it?

Reminder to filter off-topic bullshit like dick comparisons

We need to free our Prophet, Anons.

Also, this place went to fucking hell when I took a few days off, you have the MOOSUCK fucking rampaging with their D&C in every fucking thread.

yids are terrible at shutting it down.

Attached: fifty one.png (680x680, 280.94K)

Sorry user. My bad.

911 was a false flag. This was a total hoax,like Sandy Hook.

proof then.

So many false-flaggots. It's all so tiresome

If you wanted to filter someone, don’t you think it should be the 10 gorillion ‘Saint Tarrant is a false flag’ people?

Great video user.

Sincerely hope this event or non-event helps the Cause.
Sure like the idea of actual 50 dead kebab in White territory.

Attached: 1517025343926.jpg (899x889, 105.52K)

The burden of proof is on others to show me hard evidence of dead kebab.
Shouldn't be hard.

Tarrantism as an official religion/ideology when?

Attached: 2be1615dfd1d838f575499f931061ecf.jpg (736x736 80.08 KB, 76.05K)

fucking lul, feeble attempts moishe

No leader can be an leader without proof of action. The easy use of words our current 'leadership' has grown comfortable under and use exclusively has to die and die an brutal death. Soft weak men are not leaders, all the nice eloquent words are pointless if the spineless avoid combat and blood while 'commanding' others to shed it.

You want to lead a man like me, best understand you are going to get your fucking hands very very dirty and 'words' will end your life when you try and avoid this. All whom even 'might' have jewish blood should run, your body is to be the testing ground for others whom wish to lead. And this is just the start. A leader must be willing and able to lob the head off an nigger for nothing but entertainment of his men, an leader must be willing to grab the flame thrower and burn these invaders captured alive himself before he would ever utter demanded order that another does it.

An girl shits out an mongrel. Her father must be given choice, save the life of his daughter by cutting the mongrel into pieces as 'payment' in front of her for her crimes. If he refuses, execute his daughter and mongrel, and then crucify him after cutting off his hands for his weakness of character. An man whom has 'married' an shitskinn and produces offspring has to be given opportunity to save his brood-lings by feats of impossible actions with little hope of survival, and then their life only allowed to survive by exile. Don't do such things and these kinds of men would quickly turn their actions against us in some way, their loyalty to what should not exist superseding their duty. An leader must understand that he must do this or he allows corruption and betrayal from those already lost.

This is not a fucking civil war. Civil is what they had destroyed and corrupted into shit and piss, an sewer of foul rot that must be completely wiped. What comes after, when our people are secured and our lands cleaned, that is for those whom do not live in this time to decide. Our mission, or duty, is to be the warriors whom hold the sword and wield the fire that ensure in ten thousand years it is OUR children whom still stride this world. Nothing else matters.

That would be heresy, practically and technically. He did not encourage or discourage religion, however. It seems clear he did not approve of Jewish religions like Christianity or Islam.

Rebel Yell!!!

Now, I am starting it. Let the GLOBAL EXERMINATION BEGIN.
“The Prophet has written that it is our European destiny for EUROPEAN ETHNOGLOBALISM. The whole world must surrender to the Prophet Tarrant’s will, we will have COMPLETE DOMINION and 1,000 years of PEACE when our rule is complete and the planet is SUBDUED under our feet.”

not to mention the fact he entered pakistan after israel. hes a fucking mossad goy, simple as that.

That is because he is Gnostic. Kek…what do you think judaism was before it was ‘codified’ other than jewish paganism? Christianity before it was codified other than christian paganism? Etc etc…it is one huge stew of pagan beliefs, you only think of it as ‘something different’ because you have been conditioned to think this way.

The way I see it… Even if it was a false flag… Shitskins are learning to fear whites again… As they should… We are the most dangerous race…

Your MISSING THE POINT user…
IT DOESN’T MATTER!
Religions are founded on ARCHITYPES…the individual is meaningless.
Do not blaspheme Prophet Tarrant or we will kill you.
There is only one God and Tarrant is his prophet.

True… Modern Christianity has been neutered for the masses.. Fucked in favor of mass appeal..
Adopting pagan traditions… And holidays…

Naaa user….they don’t ‘fear’ us yet…but they WILL LEARN FEAR. THEY WILL LEARN TERROR. When I hear those terrified bitches give their quavering speeches to the kowtowing multiculturalist sycophants I get blood lust that rages through my veins…

Tarant an-heroed after his daddy died. For everyone still part of civilization, we have strength enough to live in peace without breaking. Expecting society to follow you into psuedoIslamic whingeville with your fake strength is pathetic.

Now that I’ve said this, don’t you dare forget the duty this creates to scream about your weakness and suffering, aka “strength”, all over the site. Peaceful people are laughing at you as you fight for a violent, failing model of leftism that can only advance by inflicting violent breakage upon its opponents.