German Music Appreciation Thread

From Kraftwerk to Rammstein, the Germans have produced some truly compelling and evocative music. Let's have a thread where we appreciate German music, old and new. I would love to hear some obscure stuff because as a burgermerican I only know the most popular stuff

Attached: MU_Kraftwerk_728.jpg (728x410, 56.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RbdhMqMJews
youtu.be/4lpuQBVGTVE
youtu.be/S3uXV0MDz9M
youtu.be/rBo5K0ZQIEY
youtu.be/OS4Q6g6szv4
youtu.be/uE_N9vEFtxY
youtu.be/LRlQKMvLAU0
youtu.be/ujPzvylY1GA
youtu.be/9MoUs8ZlbK0
youtu.be/mQ8vx1KH6JE
youtu.be/V462x7xaX5Q
youtu.be/ApATX7PpVsE
youtube.com/watch?v=bLPcEzisQ0M
youtube.com/watch?v=xLNeZogTsK8
nseuropa.org/marschmusik/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bYoBZ-G5dpY
youtube.com/watch?v=nElIA_ry-0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux6WI9oS7L4
youtube.com/watch?v=sb-APukdOJU
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJmiyFD6PM
vimeo.com/12939614
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgV0bYt8iLU[/youtube]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgV0bYt8iLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germans have a very good sense for music

this

If you're going to do a thread like this, don't put degenerate leftist bands like Rammstein in the OP.

They have a racial talent for making good music, one might forgive them their leftist brainwashing and degeneracy

Attached: Deutschland_Erwache.webm (1280x720, 6.68M)

Still spam, nigger.

Ramstein is for npc's at hot topic. You might as well have just posted KMFDM.

youtu.be/RbdhMqMJews (not my short code hahahah)
youtu.be/4lpuQBVGTVE
youtu.be/S3uXV0MDz9M
youtu.be/rBo5K0ZQIEY
youtu.be/OS4Q6g6szv4
youtu.be/uE_N9vEFtxY
youtu.be/LRlQKMvLAU0
youtu.be/ujPzvylY1GA
youtu.be/9MoUs8ZlbK0
youtu.be/mQ8vx1KH6JE
youtu.be/V462x7xaX5Q
youtu.be/ApATX7PpVsE

Okay last one.

Funny they dont translate that?

Honestly never noticed that. Quite representative of the times though. Polite sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLPcEzisQ0M

The only good music out of German, are their near-forgotten minnesänger.

You fucking kikes, all of you.

Kraftwerk is the originator of styles of music shitskins think is POC. 5 white German Aryans are the source of all electronic jungle bunny music.

Bach Goldberg variations by Glen Gould.
Bach Brandenburg concertos
Brahms German requiem, Berlin philharmonic, Herbert von Karajan conducting
Wagner Ring des Niebelungen with Rene Pape as Wotan. Especially "Leb wohl, du kühnes herrliches kind", Wotans farewell ode to his daughter, Brunnhilde
Fucking all of Mozart and Beethoven, but especially Mozart requiem in D-
Schumann "Der wanderer", "mondnacht"
All of Franz Schubert' lieder…
For fucks sake. The sheer volume of multitonal brilliance that came from German blood is mind boggling. No other place even comes close to the quality and quantity of music that has stood the test of centuries.
Classless faggot, op. Rammstein indeed.
Go fucking jump up your own ass.
Disgraceful.

All music is a Jewish psyop to push narratives and waste our time and Protestant work ethics. We should be colonizing planets. We must autistically destroy every piece of entertainment before we take back the world.

You game?

Attached: 8393F46B-C8C2-4BED-AA4E-FA0E22136F97.jpeg (4160x3088, 3.19M)

youtube.com/watch?v=xLNeZogTsK8

Try Darkwood and Forseti and all that lies close to them. True music

im not german, this is not politics , fuck germany

Anthrazit - Zeitlos (Full Album) (2018)

Sodomites, the lot of you.

nseuropa.org/marschmusik/index.htm
Everything above Heer does not work

Anyone have any good music where they actually speak/sing in German? To me that's a lot of the appeal of Rammstein. So not in English, and not just lyric-less instrumentals/techno/industrial.

I myself enjoy a few songs by Rammstein such as Reise Reise, great song lads. But here is some real GERMAN MUSIK!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bYoBZ-G5dpY
youtube.com/watch?v=nElIA_ry-0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux6WI9oS7L4
youtube.com/watch?v=sb-APukdOJU
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJmiyFD6PM

I like you

Haha that's horrible

Some good music some degenerate.

Appreciate some real cherry German music.

One of the best, nothing like a cheerful tune to start your day with, thinking about the brighter future.

And One - do both English and German songs. Very addictive.

Eisbrecher - similar sounds to Rammstein, amusing videos

Slow, haunting vocals and crisp instrumentals.

So glad to see someone else knows And One.

They're excellent. I often incorporate songs into my party playlists and everyday people seem to really dig the sound too.

Thanks for the bump though, subhuman.

Attached: Falco & Brigitte Nielsen - Body Next To Body 480x352.mp4 (480x352, 15.27M)

Desiree Nosbusch is so beautiful in this music video.

Pretty brutal btfoing of Zig Forums, even with that scant list. "Classical music" is Germany plus a few addenda.

Well, that's nice to know

This shit is so gay haha

Why did the Germans mostly stopped making good music in the "modern era"? They basically ran classical music. Has their creative spirit been so muted by the globo-homo boot on their neck? Obviously they still have a lot of technical skill judged by their high precision machine tooling and GDP. But the creative output is sorely lacking. Don't get me wrong I want to like this stuff and am basically a Germanophile but this is all mostly mediocre.

There was a brief resurgence in the 80s when some of their pop music went global like Nena and Falco. Depends whether you consider that to be good

Finally found it!

vimeo.com/12939614

Beef Theater, legit contemporary German electro / chiptune, has a lot of Boiz Noize / SebastiAn influence

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 2.59.45 PM.png (1666x622, 1.1M)

[youtube]m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgV0bYt8iLU[/youtube]

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgV0bYt8iLU

Absolute classic.
Too bad 90% of people remember it as "that song that faggot DJ at paradise garage got aids to in the 80s".
All of Gottsching's music is wonderful.

I think Falco would have probably become very red-pilled and fought back against cultural marxism with music if he was still alive today. One of his last songs is basically complaining about why there hadn't already been a revolution against political correctness. Also it samples a clip of the guitar from Beat It, which is cool. We need more tongue-in cheek musicians who are talented but have fun with it. Especially red-pilled ones.

Ylvis are a good example. Like this amazing song about Massachusetts, that end ups mocking it for being so faggy now.

rammstein is a disgrace. they look like manwhores from a martian buttsex dungeon. they're disgusting.

I'm glad the Germans finally mastered the art of making music in the 1970s.

Übermensch - Stillstand

Kraftwerk were innovators but truly shit compared to anything they spawned afterwards. Rammstein? Jesus fucking christ OP.

Checked but cut me some slack Hans, I'm a burger and was raised on Korn, Eminem, and Bizkits

Does "Formenverwandler" even count?

Rammstein is a far left band. Just read the translation of the lyrics of their latest video.

This, but unironically.

Isn't ATR a bunch of faggot anarchists?

I grew out of that shit in 1997 and went straight for extreme metal. A few bands aside Adidas metal is gay. And I'm a burger too. You just needed to try harder.

Laibach is superior by far

Would you die for it?

WTF Zig Forums? At least post some proper German music.

Just watched the new Rammstein - Deutschland… I feel like shit now.

Imagine being so retarded you credit European work ethic to a Middle Eastern Semitic cult and not to European blood.

No mention of Landser?
Disappointing.

This
All entertainment is poison. Men must enjoy killing their enemies, learning to fight, shoot and kill, and nothing else.

Belongs on /mu/. This has nothing to do with politics.

krautrock

Boy, with guys like you around, it's no wonder nobody follows this side.

Not to mention most of this is shit from KikeGermany, The Gelded Melting Pot State.