I just saw something very unnerving...

I just saw something very unnerving. in the (reportedly) Podesta video where he's in a demonic trance screaming shit at a kid who's burning alive (linked below) there's a face in the weird purple and blue flames. Doesn't it look familiar?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVuvOW4cMU

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-202600_YouTube.jpg (2164x1080, 182.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tubeoffline.com/download-YouTube-videos.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAGE

What could it be?

Attached: 9d0ab315e35b.jpg (313x410, 47.2K)

How hard is it to download the webm you faggot?

tubeoffline.com/download-YouTube-videos.php

Took all of a few seconds to copy & paste and dl. There are shitloads of sites that provide this service. I wish you incompetent faggots would neck yourselves.

Attached: podesta.webm (640x360, 7.26M)

We have known about this vid for years. FYI an user did a sound analysis and confirmed that it is Podesta, which should surprise no one.

This one is worst than the last one I saw. Jewtube staff must be turned on to leave this one up for so long.
Remember, we are at war against evil. His stereotypical Jew accent burns through the screams of that child. It’s pretty surreal.

I didn't know how to do that and forgot you guys were autistic, forgive me.

Better shots.

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-202530_YouTube.jpg (2164x1080, 220.22K)

It's a stereotypical grainy, shaky video, and it's behind some sort of opaque glass but…

I believe this is the face of Moloch himself, in his demonic ignominy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-202711_YouTube.jpg (2164x1080 178.87 KB, 177.24K)

You fucking retarded faggot OP, you should thank the user for doing your work for you. Either lurk more or go back to leddit.

Fine I'll go back to leddit and not go over what else I found in that vid. Listen closely and find out yourself. There is a fucking demon present in that room and the kid is in sheer terror and confusion.

bump. fuck the autistic fag in this thread shitting it up.

Can I get a red circle or something? I can't see shit.

We saw this when the pizzagate was hottest. This is presumambly filmed in comet ping pong.

Looks sort of like an owl.

How has nothing come out of this?
Jesus fuck this is so disturbing and too real.

This video is old and most likely Podesta, but you definitely should keep your retarded spiritual larps on reddit, thanks.

Strange that one of the good guys haven't acted against Podesta, if this is in fact real.

What do you mean? Besides, if you try to act against Clintons and their squad you'll have a quick death sentence.

Are you kidding? Look at the head and face in the multicolor plasma. That's what demons look like when they synthesize into our realm.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x270, 589.03K)

Seen this posted years ago before anyone knew who pedesta was

How does this work? You burn a kid and moloch appears? Seems a bit of a stretch, you sure this isn't some art fag project?

You're new here, aren't you?

Attached: 6ce37797f52bce7ed68711e578e4161d842f9bb4cbf43db8ed5ae3ac43300389.jpg (1500x1500, 341.02K)

christ you even sound like a redditor

Podesta is a pedo, but this is nonsense. >>>/x/
Spirit cooking crap is all you have, and that is a LARP.

fuck off pommy wanker.

Moloch is here, with us every day. What do we need to see an alien Moloch in video for. Moloch is the ruler of ZOG and the destruction of the human race.

Attached: Mumbo Jumbo.gif (219x276, 19.53K)

I show you the literal face of the demon pulling their strings and YOU MAKE JOKES?!

Anyone have the other vids from worldcorp? Very interesting site.

When you engage in certain activities to a extreme degree, the activities unleash psychic energies that are literally a portal to another dimension. That portal allows Demons who are also called Ayys to access our world.

I know neither of them are popular here but watch the AJ video on Joe Rogan. He lays it out pretty plainly how ZOG attempts to interface with the AYYS.

RaHoWa is not only here on Earth, but interdimensional and has been going on for Eons upon Eons. It is the Eternal Battle of which the most masterful incarnation of Good was Adolf Hitler.

What the fuck? How do we know that the kid is being burnt alive?

Polite sage.

Disturbing video isn't it, newfriend?
He's fucking it, genius.

Attached: 1461849947363.jpg (550x378, 63.44K)

Spooky

bump

He's just torturing a kid by using scalding shower

You glow in the darks Clowns are doomed. Your boy just got doxxed on the Research Board.

It's just Jewish mind control. See this retarded (((Mind Wars))) Alex Jones post

As you can see, Alex/Rogan are promoting this shit.

Attached: et alien.jpg (640x752, 55.83K)

Why is he torturing the poor soul for? That’s very evil thing to do.

Demonic soul can be reincarnated so that’s something we cannot ignore.

Attached: Alex Jones DOOM Trailer.webm (1280x720, 13.15M)

Also, isn't this like two or three years old at this point? I remember when this first broke and we had anons attempting to use audio software to compare the voice print of the unseen man in the video to John Podesta, and it came back as a match. It was after this event that we started calling him 'Skippy'.

'BLAPHPHHT

Did the child survive the hot water?