Racial IQ Differences Persist

Evidence for Cognitive Differences between Races

Despite the (still growing) taboo on discussing cognitive differences among people of different racial or ethnic groups, new and more refined research continues to confirm the existence of such differences.

mdpi.com/2624-8611/1/1/5

(These are averages.)

These results were obtained with new, recent data from 2018/2019, and the data confirm & replicate earlier race-based IQ differences. In other words, its really so.

PDF mdpi.com/2624-8611/1/1/5/pdf

Attached: gambian2.JPG (1360x888 57.77 KB, 90.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size
archive.fo/6liSf
nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html
academic.oup.com/jnci/article/98/18/1270/2521806
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.ecolsys.27.1.83
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037/ebs0000158
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NIGGERS ARE TRASH.

Attached: OP making friends with the faggot police.jpg (730x464, 116.58K)

Ashkenazi jews are IQ 98, verbal IQ 106.
Israel IQ is 90.
Ashkenazis have higher IQ because they are mixed with Germanics.

Attached: chosenite.jpg (354x500 215.99 KB, 62.07K)

Attached: 110 my ass.jpg (200x200 722.54 KB, 9.1K)

How do you explain Wakanda then? Checkmate.

Literally everyone knows this - even most non-Whites are capable of accepting this. The only two groups on the planet who are not are Kikes and Niggers.

Wakanda isn't real. It's from a fictional movie.

we wuz high iq kangz

equality is a fiction maintained by mainstream media

when we are freed from earth we will all have ultimate freedom

Stop obsessing over IQ, it's a test, and like any test:

1) you can get better at it with practise, and someone who has never done it before will get a lower score than after they have done one a couple of times

2) results can be cheated/faked, like in China, were they give out SELF-REPORTED iq tests, and only take the best ones from the most expensive schools, ignoring the literal billion peasant farmers in their country

Attached: China.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

IQ is in fact jewish bullshit, which praises kikes. We need better tests

In all human history black people won only 15 Nobel Prizes, black people are more than 1,35 billions. White people are somewhere around 980 millions and white people won 590 Nobel Prizes from a total of 936 Nobel Prizes. You can check this info on nobel prizes official website. I think this say everything about everybody!
Black people are lazy, they know only to rape, beat, kill, fuck all day, you know the motto invented by black people race (if you go black, never go back wich is FAKE NEWS) because:

Size and race

The belief that penis size varies according to race is not supported by scientific evidence.[6][21] A 2005 study reported that "there is no scientific background to support the alleged 'oversized' penis in black people".[22] In fact, a study of 253 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[23]

A study of 115 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[24] A 2015 systematic review found that it was not possible to draw any conclusions about size and race from the available literature and that further research needed to be conducted.[1]
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size
Almost everything you see today in our world, almost everything is built by whites, 590 nobel prizes from a total of 936, 15 nobel prizes black race, rest of nobel prizes go mostly to Chinese, Indians and some muslims!
590 nobel prizes won by white race from a total of 936, that say everything!

Equality, Diversity … BULLSHIT!
Let me explain myself, why I say Diversity is BULLSHIT! Diversity is a BULLSHIT because and this can prove to you what it is diversity, I am a introverted person, ok? I never, never, never feel ok betwen extroverted persons, never!
So, how you can talk about diversity, where is more cultures, white have white culture, black have black culture and so on, and every person have they personality type, and his culture, how can you say I will feel ok betwen others person by another type of personality and culture. This will never happens, and this is why diversity will fail!

Nobel Prize is Jewish faggotry. Also you are such a yuge faggot for even using Jewish faggotry to pretend to prove a point. Faggot.

press D to doubt

How do we kill racial marxism ?

It's shit for testing intelligence but great for testing retardation
You can hardly tell the difference between an IQ of 90 and an IQ of 110 but you can sure as hell tell the difference between an IQ of 90 and an IQ of 70

Lol, taking pride in the achievements of others. How many Nobel prizes, scientific discoveries, technological advancements have you made? You act like you did those things, GTFO.

Marxism is a critique of capitalism you retard

You're stuck in the 1800s try reading a book some time :^)

suggestions? Not first grade please

I actually really want to know the average IQ of this board, doubt that it will be higher than 90.

lol the country is so mutted up they have to use "Utah whites" to get a genetic gauge for pure ethnic europeans in the USA

No, you fucking dipshit. It's not about claiming other's achievements as one's own, it's about recognizing racial differences in iq which manifest in a higher grade of technological, scientific, medical and societal advancements the higher the average iq.

Reminder that the average Jewish IQ isn't actually any higher than average IQ of the populations they're derived from. In fact, it's probably lower. It's just that Jews have cultural and religious traditions that alienate / exile / suppress the stupidest among them. The stupids tend to leave the fold and then their brighter children or grandchildren (regression to the mean) come back.

Anyone who has spent time in heavily Jewish areas can more than attest to this. It's not going to change anytime soon, short of an explicit eugenics program. Centuries of inbreeding and pre-emancipation backwardness will be fucking up their gene pool for a long time to come. Another reason why they're so bitter. Their whole existence is a fraud and they lie even to themselves.

Attached: cba6d938c6bca8417c7cb065f8ade19e355cb495ca638c0d1d2f2d6908b7906d.jpg (470x272, 48.07K)

You are telling me that the score on an IQ-test is related to melanin concentration in the skin?
Dam, how do you keep your brain so smooth?

dam, you walk around in a Jewish area and you can know the average IQ just by looking at them. Is that one of the superpowers that comes with being white? What essential oil do I have to drink to unlock mine?

No, fuckwit. Re-read what I wrote.

meant to quote>>13052906

Race= melanin concentration in skin
IQ-score= race
IQ-score= melanin concentration in skin

You understand? Or still to difficult?

Race is more than melanin concentration in the skin. But you already knew that, you disingenuous asshat.

Attached: race,_racism,_only_skin_deep_bullshit.png (651x923, 389.31K)

Its not the same question or problem each time you know? There is such a thing as natural talent. How many times do they give the same test to the same person?

Thats why good test conditions are required. Simple.

It scares you doesn’t it?

Ah sorry completely forgot:
Nose shape, aight:

Race= Nose shape + melanin concentration

idk, maybe take the rainbow dildo out of your ass before posting?

Now you're getting it. Different physiology, psychology, intelect etc.

Race= melanin concentration in skin + nose shape

IQ-score= race

IQ-score= melanin concentration in skin + nose shape

archive.fo/6liSf

No, שְׁלֹמֹה. The "superpower" comes from living next door to them, growing up with them, going to school with them, and spending time in their homes despite not being one of them. The "superpower" is observation, common sense, and basic experience dealing with different ethnic/racial groups in an objective manner. This must infuriate you, considering it's your (un)doing. ¡Viva la diversidad!

Attached: 9e7f5e5fbe0e1000c6fd53eb759519d3628106472e3bfc2d9c278fbebba217fc.gif (120x160, 826)

So by "living next door to them, growing up with them, going to school with them, and spending time in their homes despite not being one of them. " you can estimate their average IQ score?

yes.

Some interesting things here on race if you wish to learn.

nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html

academic.oup.com/jnci/article/98/18/1270/2521806

annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.ecolsys.27.1.83

IQ is fake metric of Reel Integelents

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

D
But I also think there are very strong reasons why they NEVER show German IQ…if the kikes were smart they got it all from German DNA. Also, other studies of the Fins, Swedes, etc have placed them much much fucking higher on the IQ scale at 110 average. I remember that great thread that proved the kikes were lying about IQ in Israel because the math could not be supported by their claim.

ALSO, PROPER IQ resources show that Israel’s IQ is 85 NOT 90. They are total half nigger filth with some stolen German IQ/DNA thrown in…jews are basically just glorified niggers….look at the BIGGEST FUCKING WELFARE STATE ON THE PLANET, ‘ISRAEL’….that is all it is A FUCKING WELFARE STATE FOR HALF NIGGERS.

Exactly, and because “Whites” includes shit like Mexicans who call themself white and I’m sure there’s other mestizo tier people who do the same. I’d love to see a sample that only includes blondes, redheads, and brown hairs with blue / green eyes just because it would eliminate a lot of the former. (I understand you can be White with brown hair / eyes too)

Your comprehension isn’t too good. If kikes perform better the less of the semetic genes they have and the more European genes they have then obviously theres a correlation between European genetics and higher IQ.

I will say this based on my experience with the Chinese, they probably do have a higher academic intelligence but they are the most uncoordinated, unsophisticated, fish-out-of-water when it comes to basic social settings and human interaction.
Chinese are the bug people they are because they basically can’t function outside of a desk.
IQ is important but so is how you apply it. The chinks have nothing to show for their supposed super intelligence. Maybe they lie on all their tests but I think they lack the gene to put it all to use.
Japanese are very good at perfecting things but they don’t invent anything.
Whites tend to be the best creators. There’s many cultures but only one civilization; Western Civilization and it sure as fuck wasn’t created by kikes or gooks. Remember that next time some faggot tells you “White people have no culture”.

Did you just fking dox urself kid?

And there is more.
The only people with the soul are Germanics.
Other species are just different levels developed boots. NPCs.
Doesnt matter, how high your IQ is, if you lack soul. Chinks, semites and jews have no soul at all.

Attached: empty boots.jpg (293x286, 32.99K)

What a retarded take.

When you can't beat a thread, just start posting absurd shit, right Mr. Sheklewitz?

Attached: merchant.jpg (255x218, 11.85K)

Marxism is a method of destroying white societies, economic or racial.

Standard "whoisjew" test for both. Retype:
LORD JESUS CHRIST IS MY ONLY GOD AND SAVIOUR
no jew is alowed to type this sentence. check mate

Attached: not even that for this heresy.jpg (586x427, 82.75K)

also for you

Oy vey are you poysecuting me, Goy? I’ll have you know I survived Auschwitz and I’ve been gassed over 6,000,000 times. I am a trained shill and I’m the top kvetcher in the entire JIDF. You are nothing to me but just another anti Semite. I will cut your foreskin off with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth then feed it to Moloch, gevalt! You think you can get away with denying the holocaust to me over the Internet? Think again, goyim. As we speak I am contacting the SPLC and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, racist! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Patreon. You’re twitter is suspended for hate speech, bigot. I can be anywhere, any time, as long as its not shabbat and I can pilpul you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just on Purim. Not only am I extensively trained in the Babylonian Talmud, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ADL & B’nai B’rith and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable race off the face of the continent, you anti smite. If only you were a shabbos goy like you were trained, you never would have known the unholy plans that we are about to bring down upon you and maybe would have held your tongue and died quietly. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re a nazi. I will spit matzo’s all over you and you will get covered in shmutz, feh!
ANTI SEMITE!

Rabbi Schlomo Dickstein.

Attached: ddf79c5dac3edf1ccb82e7e9691d0497840638b53fa1467b05135a6fa144f0e8.jpg (500x433, 43.42K)

Interesgint to see the Chinese going down in IQ.
Perhaps its the rural workers moving to the cities? Who are lower IQ chink races.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
Your hubris is your own downfall.

Attached: edgy big think.png (225x225, 2.81K)

How are they factoring out appearance based discrimination here?

psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037/ebs0000158

Here's their source for kike IQ being 110. The second author, Michael Woodley of Menie, has rationalwiki as the first result for their name on google search. Further searching shows that he just sort of writes trashy books with most of his time.

It's not enough to justify discarding the whole paper, but kike IQ being 110 is suspicious. The authors here are not making this error on purpose, it seems to have propagated from what may be either poor research or kike propaganda.

Mean Ashkenazim IQ excludes the Mizruha/Sephardim IQ, which is 91.

So, on average, Jewish IQ is about 100 but they portray their smarter half as a separate group.

The smarter half of Germans also has an average IQ 110.

This isn't even true though. Every test of Ashkenazi has been unrepresentative samples from elite areas. Means nothing because we could easily find nice neighborhoods of white people with 110+ IQ. The largest sample sizes in Israel prove they're just average. Pic related.

Attached: jewish_iq_myth.jpg (532x647, 82.77K)

And?

Attached: jew_iq_lies.jpg (1680x1050, 577.84K)

The most inbred people on the planet are the most intelligent?

That means hes an ideologue. Rather than a trusted source.

Im not the guy you are replying to.

LMAO you take "rationalwiki" as having any value?

It clearly says Pakistani people have an IQ of 84. That is not the most intelligent.
Also, if your born with severe kidney problems or blindless due to inbreeding you probably cant even take an IQ test.

Attached: incestmoment.jpg (501x618, 130.13K)

I think its like saying someone works at 'the young turks'.
That doesnt mean everything they say is automatically wrong. But you have to interpret what they say with the understanding that they are coming from an extremely ideological angle.

The "Smartest People" are those who stick together as a coherent group no matter what. Inventing new things doesn't show intelligence in a group if your own people end up allowing all your inventions to be given out to all other groups.

Well no, because "rationalwiki" is an extreme anti-white cultural-Marxist shitshow and nothing they say has any reliability. Someone being smeared on that anus of a site means nothing at all.

Sigh.

I haven't read the replies yet but I bet a bunch of weebcuck animefags are going to be talking about muh asian muh hapa masterrace.

Asians have the highest IQ on average but it settles in the middle with little extremes on either spectrum. Whites are the most varied in both high IQ and low. Now fuck off retards.

there are many more differences in different races, many of them are much more significant than merely melanin + nose
your babby-level school explanation explains nothing

Attached: genetic_diversity_importance.jpg (782x914, 138.82K)

No, subhuman.

As opposed to how many inventions Europeans have created? 100:1

Attached: 0130ea2a93b79ec753f542cdce571c25814afec4326db4478c5f0df469482bcd12324234.png (157x281, 71.76K)

Pakis are just muslim poos in exile, of course they're fucked in the brain. Ashkenazim come from just 300 family members.

dismissed

Attached: 20190331_175936.png (720x960, 913.71K)

any proof they have lower?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
a lot of these are still improvements of already existing things

Isnt that the same as the young turks then?

My understanding was that this person is a contributor to rational wiki. Not the victim of a rational wiki hitpeice.
I could well be wrong. And Im too lazy to look in detail right now.

Yes. But the main issue is: the other races are still alive. All non-white races must be genocided. Anything else is secondary to that.

No he's not a contributor to rationalwiki and they smear people like him.

Oh lmao that's full of those severely deranged anti intellectual retards, who pretend to be intellectual and rational. Cesspit of the most retarded of the fedoras.

The guy on the left was Vincent Schiavelli, an American of Italian descent.

Also, what's with this joos can't have high IQs shit that's been popping up for the last year or two? Are we now to believe that selection pressures don't work? That we can't make a smarter breed of dog by valuing brains over brawn for breeding purposes, like jews have done with themselves?
Is this some sort of kikery that involves encouraging snowflakeism in whites?
Or maybe it's to try to cause us to reject IQ or the idea of general intelligence… like lefty does.
I don't know for sure but something seems fischy about all this.

Attached: salute.gif (250x250, 1.06M)

Pure fraudulant propaganda. Like everything else connected with jews.

Attached: we smart.jpg (344x469, 49.97K)

fuck off, avram. you are a jew, not a joo

Attached: also american italian.jpg (1500x1000, 285.03K)

Precisely.

They don't, but if you're a researcher and something other than your work (or wikipedia page) is the first thing that comes up, that's not a good sign. It's not immediately damning, but it's a sign of being something other than a respectable researcher. This fact alone would not have been bad, but his most popular work appears to be in popular books rather than journal articles, which is far worse.

They are in fact smearing him.

You're making an argument from authority, laughably with "ratwiki" as your authority. Criticise the argument, if you can.

Attached: Dee Dee-RXOuzytkHGA.mp4 (640x480, 718.65K)

Yet the superior White man cannot save himself from the Jews. Just larping on the internet on how great he once was.

We saved ourselves from the Jews like 300 times throughout history. It's kind of like wiping dog shit from our boots occasionally.

That's pretty good argument though

Why do we put any faith in these things?

Attached: 3295066F00000578-3510958-image-a-41_1459038423254.jpg (634x634, 114.22K)

(((IQ)))

Attached: 1474166463442.png (782x1080, 493.29K)

My hypothesis for high Ashkenazim IQ is part European genetics and long and historical selective pressures for negotiating with Europeans to let them live in their nations with some "compromise" while at the same time subverting those exact nations. Basically the most thieving, lying, and conniving jew was more likely to secure resources, social appearance, and find a Jew or Non-Jewish potential mate. I still think however, the IQ estimates are too high or that atleast verbal IQ scores were prioritized over others such as spatial reasoning or digit span memory.