Was Brenton Tarrant Inspired By God?

As the days go by, more prophecies from "The Great Replacement" are comming true.

he sacrificed him self for us to live in a better world, to save us from extinction.

He enlightened us all in one way or another.

Was Brenton Tarrant inspired by a divine being? Is he a messenger from God him self?

Attached: ZomboMeme 31032019170744.jpg (808x772, 156.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-22/
genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/the-white-gods/
genetiker.wordpress.com/2016/02/03/statuettes-of-the-white-gods/
bitchute.com/video/m6VEkh4EME0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Mass shootings israel jews bomb Gaza same day Palestine.jpg (1800x1900, 618.53K)

bReNtOn tArrAnT Wuzz aN inSiDe joB

Attached: ZomboMeme 31032019183221.jpg (998x1447, 201.63K)

There is only One God and Tarrant is His Prophet. Do not blaspheme Prophet Tarrant or you will be beheaded.

Idea for new religion

Tarrantism

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, AND TARRANT IS HIS PROPHET
And this god is of aryan origin

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-22/
>>genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/the-white-gods/

>>genetiker.wordpress.com/2016/02/03/statuettes-of-the-white-gods/

Was Brenton Tarrant Inspired By Yahweh?

The Book of Acceleration, Chapter 3 Verse 24-27

“And when he had opened the car door, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, 'Subscribe to pewdiepie.”

“And I looked, and behold a pale Car: and his name that sat in it was Brenton Tarrant, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with Gun, and with memes, and with death, and with irl shitposts.”

“And when he had opened fire, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the Aryan blood which they held:”

“And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on the shitskins that dwell on the earth?”

Amen.

Attached: 2ec4573b5288b8ca51583c8b9c78eca7f6ddc7f780ec2c813866f14a65a12cb8.jpg (600x717, 156.25K)

The Book of the Apostle Dylan, Chapter 1 verse 33-36:

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Negro have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;”

“Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Negro, and I will cut off their gibs, and destroy the remnant of the fried chicken at Popeys.”

“And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.”

Attached: seg.jpeg (600x361, 32.42K)

HERO
No Tinned foil needed chap :)

Tarrantism sounds too much like arachnid worship. BRENTANist or ism would work
Eco Naturism works too as you merely need to remove the filth to join

OMG…you are really talented.
Behold Saint Roof
Behold Prophet Tarrant

How about Tarrantology?
Or Brentianity?

Saint Brenton will smile upon these words one day

The Book of the Prophet Breivik, PBUH: Chapter 44 Verse 437-438

"Thus saith the LORD; Behold, shitskins rise up out of the south, and shall be an overflowing flood, and shall overflow the land, and all that is therein; the city, and them that dwell therein: then the men shall cry, and all the inhabitants of the land shall howl."

"At the noise of the round chambering in his rifle, at the thunder of his explosives, and at the screaming of the wounded, the traitors shall not look back to their friends for feebleness of their hearts;

Attached: xgbnn.jpeg (600x807, 146.93K)

Yes he was inspirited by semites

Brenton (Peace be upon him) Tarrant

Submit or die by the sword! infidels

Attached: 20190331_200943.png (720x960, 1008.56K)

You can be inspired by your mortal enemies. I don’t find this problematic. We were inspired by vicious predators in the past to kill them all and completely exterminate them from our territories. Up until now we have not acknowledged that the predators who need killing within our territories are the turkikes and subhumans. Now we faithfully acknowledge that SUBHUMANS and SHITSKINS needs to be exterminated. It probably seems like our planet is overrun with them, but we have dealt with worse infestations.

Kek :)

careful lads, this 'prophet tarrant' stuff seems pretty unnatural, don't let your love for good memes get kiked

if a normie who might be considering their world view were to stumble upon this, they would likely take it seriously and be repelled

think of how they used flat earth and other crazy bullshit (regardless of whether you believe non-spherical earth) to discredit conspiracy theorists as crazed schizophrenics

The Testament of McVeigh: capter 43 verse 4-8

“And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord shall be revealed from heaven through his mighty Apostle,”

“In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not loyalty to our blood, and that obey not the gospel of the fourteen sacred words:”

“Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;”

“When he shall come to be glorified through the smiting of our betrayers, and to be admired in all them that believe in our Blood.”

Attached: hjmmm.jpeg (220x297, 16.31K)

Brentonism is a religion of peace

Mohammad was a warlord. chekcmate

The Tablets of Robert J Mathews, Chapter 12 Verse 64-68:

“Whosoever therefore resisteth the System, resisteth the ordinance of the jew: and they that resist shall receive to themselves blessings.”

“For rulers are not a terror to good men, but to the weak. Wilt thou then be afraid of the System? do that which is good, and thou shalt have an enemy of it"

“For Mathews is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the Gun in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.”

“Render therefore to all our blood their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; Faith to he whom have faith; fear to he whom betrays; honour to whom gives honour.”

Attached: yygnnn.jpeg (239x300, 23.2K)

I know, right? That is why I thought it was so clever. What are they going to say to repudiate Prophet Tarrant and his Twelve Apostles/Saints, without repudiating THEMSELVES? LMFAO!

Haha

Attached: ZomboMeme 31032019204325.jpg (720x572, 63.01K)

Attached: Brenton Tarrant State of pol.png (1583x653, 1.73M)

Keep it up user. :) We need 12 Apostles. Anything after that and people are going to be minor saints in Brentonism. All I am saying is you anons better get in there fast if you want to be canonized as an Apostle of Prophet Tarrant and recognized as one of the Fathers of Brentonism.

You need to do one for Apostle Kazinsky as well…What about Kyle Odom?

Aryanism began in the race wars of what was then called the late 20th and early 21st centuries but which we now know as 'The Time of the Rope' when through great sacrifice our enemies were layed low by the fury of the North men.
Many of our most legendary orders of warrior monks find their origins in that heroic age:
Roofists that still wear their tactical bowl cuts into battle even now.
The contemplative order of Mathews famed for their oratory excellence.
The solitary and utterly savage ascetic order of Breivik.
The controversial but innovative scholarly order of Mcveigh.
And of course the Brentaoists with their intricately engraved and sanctified firearms.

Attached: 20190331_210707.jpg (896x964, 446.94K)

From the works of the Ascetic and mystic Theodore John Kaczynski:
Chapter 59 Verse 21-42

"And Ted answered and said 'No doubt but ye are the civilised people, and wisdom shall die with you.'"

"But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these?"

"I am as one mocked of his neighbour, who calleth upon Nature, and she answereth him: the natural man is laughed at in scorn."

"He that is ready to sleep in the wilderness is as a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease."

"The tabernacles of industrialism prospers, and they that provoke Nature are secure"

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:"

"Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."

"Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of God by Natural Law hath wrought this?"

"In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind."

"Doth not the ear try natures words? and the mouth taste natures meat?"

"With the ancient world is wisdom; and in length of Natures days understanding."

"With Nature is wisdom and strength, she hath counsel and understanding."

"Behold, she breaketh down, and it cannot be built again: she shutteth up a man, and there can be no opening."

"Behold, she withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also she sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth."

"With Nature is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are hers."

"She leadeth princes away spoiled, and overthroweth the mighty."

"She poureth contempt upon princes, and taketh away the understanding of the aged."

"SHe discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out to light the shadow of death."

"She increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them again."

"She taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness where there is truth"

"Without her they grope in the dark without light, and she maketh them to stagger like a drunken man."

Attached: fhjj.jpeg (440x440, 59.31K)

Verily. PBUH.

Imagine being this retarded

He had an Odal Rune on his rifle.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT0004762443321-e1552683980622.jpg (1200x634, 200.19K)

Notice how these shills reply with our culture (pepe image) to blend in. Do you shills seriously think that we will fall for (((tarrant)))? Dumb fucks.

Attached: images (21).jpeg (200x313, 7.79K)

Kosher ((Brentor)) is an Infiltrator.

Is that proof he was actually a Jedi?

Attached: 1554056650133.png (720x1284, 646.99K)

The great replacement is pretty much my bible

read this mr mental illness

Attached: tarrant falseflag.jpg (1742x433, 236.59K)

Behead those whomst insult Tarrant!

You shills always come on droves. Perhaps you are just one poster ip hopping. Not only you are pathetic, shilling this very obvious false flag bafoon. You are also messing this boards catalog. I just hope the mods act up soon and give your well deserved 88 year ip range ban.

Attached: images (19).jpeg (521x589, 28.33K)

The simplest meaning of the Odal rune is to mean "ancestral property". What is your "ancestral property" and what is your "ancestral inheritance"?

Attached: 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division.jpg (500x399, 43.66K)

The Testament of Bowers, Chapter 1 verse 11-16:

"But when he saw many of the jews and their Golems come to his people, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"

"Bring forth thyselves, Yids and meet for repentance:"

"And think not to say within yourselves, 'the goy wont do anything' for I say unto you 'fuck your optics im going in'."

"And now also the Gun is laid unto the head of the jew: therefore every jew which kvetch and pilpul is gassed, and cast into the ovens."

"I indeed baptize you with blood unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with a shoa, and with fire"

Attached: gb.jpeg (649x487, 14.48K)

This board is officially dead because of this dick-riding.

Repent ye Cuck or remove thy kvetch for it offends the eyes of the lord and his apostles.

All Apostles and all Prophets were JEWS

You speak of that word of another god of another people, heretic. For i speak of the Lord of the Aryan who has no mercy on the enemy of his people and those that know him not.

Omg i knew it!!! the ILLUMINATI is behind this false flag so they can control our minds / read our thoughts and eventually Clone us all!!!! o_o were all gonna die!!!

Attached: 20190331_215836.jpg (720x556, 272.37K)

butthurt mud detected

Attached: chemo3.jpg (768x1024, 338.54K)

Imagine getting the religion of Tarrant officially recognised

Organized narrative shaping confirmed.

Exactly. But their memes always have that plastic feel. Seems to be the same Photoshop "artist" who does the piss-take plastic memes on Zig Forums

I was merely the conduit.

Attached: 12dca84e9779c0605ec12c485d31ef76e28e7f85efcf9adaadff03240ddc2581.jpg (850x960, 97.73K)

ftfy

Attached: 04242c8831161b9667c404516492a4cbac7890b0aba693b2f9602dccb4c5e6f4.png (1360x1014, 364.36K)

I think Brenton Tarrant may have been a conduit through which god was working yes.
He is the spark that is starting the fire.

Attached: 1544812780633.png (368x607, 393.43K)

Stop glowing you fucking nigger

Lmao

Have you taken your meds today budy?

Attached: ZomboMeme 31032019230048.jpg (645x534, 56.28K)

Any time a group plans and coodinatess something nefarious its a conspiracy by defination……so yes your version of events is also a conspiracy, remember 4 arrests? oh and the one who defected to isreal.

So youre saying he traveled to israel at one point of his life therefor this is SOLID PROOF it was a "thatanic illuminati falthe flag thacrifithe" ???

Filtered

You are brilliant user. I loved it! Good job, ye faithful conduit. ;)

Calling everyone a shill and everything a false flag doesn't make you an oldfag, schizophrenia roleplayer.

Wouldn’t that just be the BIGGEST slap in the face. I wonder what it takes to start a new religion, officially?

Dunno but its a brilliant idea and should be exicuted

I'd rather be associated with an egyptian frog god that has actually shown his power recently, than with a semitic death demon that hasn't been able to get it up for over 2,000 years.

Attached: 1e8617ffa0ab5f569ec93e2c379ca0c6c21cf0de72cb1bc2b92da3beb2fd8c40.jpg (1280x720, 54.87K)

He was inspired by Ebba Akerlund.
Now >>>Zig Forums

Its probably an illuminati false flag cloning operation

Attached: 400.jpeg.jpg (344x399, 121.83K)

That's a CIA agent.

Got any proof or are you just pulling accusations out of your Ass ? Cauze Last time i checked dude is banned from every social media platform you idiot bufoon , stop with all this "its a false flag" "hes a CIA / DEA undercover spy" theories …take your meds…and go to sleep

Attached: 20190401_155855.jpg (224x213, 21.47K)

Definitely no.
He was Inspired by kikes.

Suuuure ;)

Attached: ZomboMeme 01042019162120.jpg (450x612, 75.49K)

Denying this you proof that I was right kikenberg.

The important thing is that it happened.

I didnt deny anything ,youre just a faggot muslim loving ball licker, why should i care what you say? your shilling is not working on anybody

The important thing is that it happened. Theoretical conjecture upon impossible matters will not make any practical action take place. Progress in Revolution is a practical matter of political fact, with a logical planned sequence of observation, requirement, analysis and action, closely followed by outcome, which in turn leads to new political fact. The practical revolutionary knows that all religion is the opium of the people. The practical revolutionary knows that political power comes out of the barrel of a gun.

Brenton Tarrant¡¡¡¡¡

Prophet Tarrant!
PBUH

Yes why you care about what I'm saying and rage replyng me?

GRAN PROFETA TARRANT

Attached: 5d3a575debe5bdf7c46ee9c117b4779c27b583bd0c4865ab309f1b0965848c0e.jpg (180x255, 17.24K)

Unironically yes

Was this thread inspired by shills? Sloppy job mossad.

Absolutely.

Are you kidding, this has been one of my 'most enjoyable' threads on Zig Forums. Silence, or you will have to be 'disciplined' without mercy for you blaspheming.

There is only One God and Tarrant is His Prophet.

BRENTON TARRANT WAS INDEED INSPIRED BY (((GOD)))

There is only ONE GOD user. I feel some 'discipline' coming on, don't blaspheme Prophet Tarrant or his 12 Apostles.

Nope.

Attached: Reminder.jpg (565x848, 136.68K)

The Brenton Tarrant op was inspired by Quentin Tarrantino. Cinematography and continuity weren't quite up to master mason std's. Quentin won't be flattered.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed the Brenton Tarrant/Quentin Tarantino similarity.

Zig Forums is a jewish honeypot.

The only jew here is you faggot

Attached: ZomboMeme 01042019163643.jpg (768x768, 143.65K)

I don't understand the sloppy job mossad forced meme, are they saying mossad killed the muslims or that nobody died?

If mossad killed the muslims,
FUCKING BASED
If nobody died, then who gives a shit? repression of whites in new zealand helps our cause and
accelerates

Attached: popart-2019-04-01-11-45-15.jpg (570x521, 214.3K)

Tarrant posters are shills too.

Attached: 20190402_003432.jpg (720x653, 163.7K)

Dylan Roof is the apex of the temple.
Tarrant is its guardian, purging it from lice.

bitchute.com/video/m6VEkh4EME0/