Wtf

Ok
So what does this mean pol?
Did trump just bebin to get the muller investigation off his back and then go rogue
or is this just nothing?
link here
jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-cuts-foreign-aid-to-three-countries-with-strong-relations-with-Israel-585371
archive.fo/CvSo8

Attached: cutsaid.jpg (227x249, 7.67K)

Trump is a jewish puppet

Everyone is, including you.

Dubs of truth. Trumpniggers have their mouths too full of zognald cock to be able to think clearly.

fair enough
but taking away aid from these countries that are currently invading our borders while being funded by israeli to do so is an objectively good thing
and something which is not in ((their)) interest

nice thumbnail, faggot

hes trying to seem less jewish and tough on immigration.
Its not working.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1479x749, 95.48K)

Really need to note this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1408x226, 22.04K)

After the trilateral meeting, Israeli media outlets indicated that Netanyahu was trying to mediate a deal between Honduras and United States to secure the continuing of foreign aid to the country in exchange for opening a Honduran embassy in Jerusalem.
The biggest takeaway here, is that AIPAC lobbies beyond US borders, and seeks to bend US foreign policies from without as well as within.
If the US tries to conduct foreign policies within its own interest, but contrary to Israel's, Israel will sabotage the diplomacy.
All this is aside and beyond AIPAC's development of ZOG, and constant alignment of all US politicians to Israel's volition.

Trump and the entire US government are Zionist kike cock sucking niggers.

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (1000x711 1.97 MB, 231.63K)

like i said dude if thats what you think
fine
but this is undeniably not in the jews interest
not for fucking with israel
and not for keeping out river niggers
this is a good thing.

Attached: 1553975476868.jpg (1600x1285, 696.32K)

based

lol true
that is bullshit

Genocide of both Jews outside and inside of Israel is the only true final solution to these and many other problems. That is also true for problems of border security and within the US government. Until they begin to be systematically executed they have no incentive to stop. Killing them and their families erases them from being able to continue their cancerous policies.

Attached: 2571591596360.jpg (500x598, 164.25K)

based.

THERE IS NO WAY WITHOUT dna TESTING BILLIONS OF PEOPLE.. JEWS ARE PASSED DOWN MATRILINEARALLY NOT THROUGH ANY SORT OF PAPER TRAIL WE COULD FOLLOW USING ALL THE DATA AT THE nsa BLACK BOX IN UTAH

He cut foreign aid to countries with strong ties TO ISRAEL. He DID NOT CUT AID DIRECTLY FOR ISRAEL. Trumpniggers are such niggers they can't seem to read at all.

the matrilineality thing is a kike meme, not basis in reality

Full house digits confirm what we knew since before we elected the orange kike cocksucker
Checked

That little ol warehouse out in the desert? Nah man nothin to see out there in bluffdale

I honestly have no fucking clue what this guy is even doing. Honestly I sometimes think all he does is try to troll as many different groups as possible.

Attached: tumblr_paxabu3pDT1ud1eseo1_540.jpg (540x810, 48.46K)

proof

user, it's never going to be as cut and dry as it's presented

Means you're reported for a shitty OP.

If some user gets Ann Coulter to tweet that first one, I'll eat my shorts.