Scott Shall Not Be Forgot

Let's get some salutes out for the man who had the balls to off an abortion doctor with a clean conscience: Mr. Scott Roeder.
o7 o7 o7

Attached: Roeder file.jpeg.jpg (480x269, 15.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wholeworldinhishands.com/world/abortion-statistics-by-race.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is better to do as he did, instead of just celebrating it. But kill also the abortionist women.

I'm not so sure. I just saw Unplanned and I think there's a chance for a lot of the workers to have a conversion. The doctors however are just monsters.

FUCK YOU PUSSY CUCKS
I support mass and free and total abortion even post birth abortion
Anything to remove future enemy combatants from the battlefield
ECO NATURISM LESS THAN ONE HUNDRED MILLION ON EARTH TOTAL ALL OF THEM WHITE

According to this 34% of abortions are white. How are we going to fight if we allow our children to be killed?

wholeworldinhishands.com/world/abortion-statistics-by-race.html

Attached: race.jpg (400x274, 48.79K)

less crime
the whites who would have been aborted are raped and killed instead.
If you are anti-abortion no matter the reason, i hold you responsible for the behavior of niggers

Removes future commie and jude sympathizers. You should re-read what I wrote. We need no more than one hundred million total people on this planet. They will be white. To join , simply help remove the filth. It is the most occam of idealogies

Oh yeah jew worshippers (christ cucks) get their intestines nailed to a fence post then marched at riflepoint

I don't know what to do user. I'm also inclined to think the number of white abortions are higher than reported, and the number of niggers way lower. A sheboon lives on the gibs while her bucks are in prison, she isn't killing her meal tickets. Just look at their numbers. Shit, I hate kikes.

They’re not accurate numbers. The source man look the god damned jude source
Here’s the cdc (probably still ZOG but yeah)

Among the 20 areas§§§§ that reported by race/ethnicity for 2007, 2010, 2011, 2014, and 2015, abortion rates decreased substantially for the three largest race/ethnicity groups: for non-Hispanic white women, the abortion rate decreased 30% (from 9.4 abortions per 1,000 women in 2007 to 6.6 in 2015), for non-Hispanic black women it decreased 29% (from 36.5 abortions per 1,000 women in 2007 to 25.8 in 2015), and for Hispanic women it decreased 45% (from 21.0 abortions per 1,000 women in 2007 to 11.6 in 2015). For women in the three largest race/ethnicity groups, abortion rates decreased both from 2007 to 2010 and from 2011 to 2015, although the decreases were greater during the later period. From 2007 to 2010, the abortion rates decreased 10% for non-Hispanic white women (from 9.4 to 8.5 abortions per 1,000), 4% for non-Hispanic black women (from 36.5 to 34.9 abortions per 1,000), and 10% for Hispanic women (from 21.0 to 19.0 abortions per 1,000);

Scott Roeder, hero.

Assuming those stats are correct, that is just the reported race of the mother. Having a non-white baby, especially a black baby, is a reason that white women get abortions.

So now you are down to less than 30%. Realistically though, those numbers are probably dated by a few years, and reflect a world where there were more whites. Blacks and Hispanics have a much higher rate of abortion than whites do.

Also, OP is a fucking faggot.

Okay, thanks. Will have to look into that. Literally grabbed the first link I found.

Hitting the gym now so I'll be radio silent for a while but I'll check back. Cheers

For the record, I have no sympathy for people who attempt to (or successfully) obstruct the ability of an individual to take control of their reproductive destiny.

There are 7.4 Billion people on the planet, and feminism threatens the very freedom of men in this and other Western countries. Child support is the means by which women gain control. Opposing abortion is the most illogical thing you could ever do if you are a male living in the West.

It is not just a women's issue, it is something that can help everyone.

Hispanics do not have a much higher rate of abortions than whites do, and, the even bigger problem, the fastest growing ethnic group, the one that threatens to further crush white demographics in the country, Asians, get almost no abortions. Bringing up niggers is a red herring, whites are losing the demographics battle to spics and asians, niggers can be dealt with in other ways. There is literally no good reason to support abortion.

sounds like something I read on huffpost, abortions for whites are a crime against humanity, making abortions legal in white countries doesn't help curb contributors to your "overpopulation" scam created by China, Africa, and India you dumb jew

I see where you are coming from.

My hope is to get to the root of the kike trickery and strengthen men to stop being such beastly cucks. If they don't sleep with easy slut feminists, and actually married a good woman who will raise their many children well, then there's no child support to pay, and no abortion to be had.

We got into this mess because of weak white men who have forgotten what it takes to run a country. Gibs grabbing niggers and spics are a symptom of white weakness.

Making sex easily attainable by encouraging loose living in women and men is one of the most devious Jewish subversions, because it blinds men of their true mission.

Anyways, thread seems dead, so take care and stay frosty, user. Thanks for chiming in.

Attached: 1552634637038.png (500x695, 559.62K)

Lets think this through. Non-whites disproportionately get more abortions than white people. That is good.

Abortion allows for eugenics by keeping the number of people with retardation low. That is good.

The type of women who are willing to receive abortions tend to be liberal and not very religious, meaning they are keeping themselves from raising kids to be anti-white leftists. This is good.

Abortion overall seems to be a good thing since a very tiny percentage of people getting abortions are white christian right wingers

That doctor killed more niggers and spics than you ever will.

Yep, 30% of the mothers where white, who knows about how many half nigger babies they aborted.

Regardless blacks are 13% of the population and aborting 37% of the babies. And Hispanics are 17%. Whites and Asians are under-represented in abortion rates.

christ niggers need to get the fuck out

lol

Hey rabbi

Abortion is a National Question.
Christfags cry when white women abort nigger-mongrel children.
To be anti-abortion is to go into purity spirals every time white women abort nigger-mongrels.

Yes, they do. I can't post the graphics because of the shit rules now about about double posting.

Not true, "other" has a higher rate of abortion than whites do. There are no direct stats on Asian abortion nationwide.

More stuff that's not true. Worldwide, the greatest population growth is in Africa by a very wide margin.

Oh, I see, you live in fantasy world.

There are multiple reasons to support abortion, like getting rid of Downies. The only reason not to support it is that you worship some Jewish guy from 2000 years ago.

Attached: haiti-elections.jpg (634x520, 101.09K)

Here are blessed Christians convincing a black woman not to get an abortion. Her black boyfriend is furious at them. Praise Jesus!

Can you explain how a planet of exclusively white people is a jewish plan? Not the same guy you replied to.

Checked. It clearly isn’t a juden plan and it would quite literally solve ALL of men’s problems

This is one of the creepiest from an anti-abortion group.

The grandmother is of course called a racist.

The sauce is the National Center for Health Sciences. That website was cringe though; race deniers, crying for black babies, an Adolf Hitler and Abortions page, full-blown cucks.

Attached: yallwitefalx.png (800x695, 109.28K)