UKRAINIAN ELECTIONS THREAD - Jew comes in First

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47767440

A comedian with no political experience has won the most votes in the first round of Ukraine's presidential elections, according to exit polls.

They say Volodymyr Zelenskiy - who played the president on TV - received 30.4% of the vote, with current leader Petro Poroshenko second on 17.8%.

The two - who have expressed largely pro-EU opinions - are set to take part in a run-off election next month.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelensky

Zelensky was born 25 January 1978 in Kryvyi Rih, Ukrainian SSR (now Ukraine) to Jewish parents.

Attached: UKR.jpg (900x600, 505.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realjewnews.com/?p=937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Learn how to make a proper OP newfag

are they all kikes? Yulia tymoshanko is IMO one of the best examples of a very passable "fellow white person". Her daughter isn't in office and doesn't need to pretend to be white, so she looks more natural. Pic related.

Attached: eugenia.jpg (640x360, 60.82K)

Yes. All jews everywhere.

Is Ukraine the most jewish European country? It sure seems like it. I thought the Germans did a good job killing them off….

I'd say it's France, England, Sweden, or Germany right now.

Ukranians are fucking retarded electing these kikes. I'm rooting for Russia because at least they're led by a goy.

Putin has Jewish mother and is thus automatic dual Israeli citizen. He meets with Bibi all the time. KGB was as Jewish as La Raza is Mexican, except that of course La Raza, like BLM and NAACP are Jew run fronts.

You do realize Trump had zero political experience and he represents the most powerful country in the world? It's not unsurprising that a corrupt and war-torn country like Ukraine would be desperate for any sort of change, good or bad.

That would be the UK and it's not even close.

People like you should be shot in the streets. Go vote for Biden in 2020 because at least he didn't marry his daughters off to Jews. Fucking imbecile.

Says western goyim, soon to be a minority within his own motherland.

Ukraine is one of those countries that can get nuked and no one cares after 24 hours.

fuck off kike

- Forbes lists Petro Poroshenko as the 130th richest Jew in the world, with $1.6b. The would-be
President of Ukraine Poroshenko was born Waltzman. Poroshenko is his mother’s name, she was also a Jew.
According to the popular Russian television channel Russia-1, Poroshenko’s father was a Jew named Alexei Valtsman from the Odessa region who in 1956 took on the last name of his wife, Yevgenya Poroshenko. Poroshenko’s media team did not reply to JTA requests for comment, but they are not indifferent about the subject. Last year, Poroshenko’s spokeswoman asked Forbes Israel to remove her boss’ name from a list of the world’s richest Jews, a magazine source confirmed. Moshe Azman, a chief rabbi of Ukraine, said he asked Poroshenko directly about the rumors. “He told me he wasn’t Jewish,” Azman said. -

>(((UKRAINIAN)))

Jewry’s Puppet…Petro Poroshenko

realjewnews.com/?p=937

all
(((valtzman, zelman(from kolomoyskiy), kapitelman)))

it's like Trump. Cause Trump's a jewish actor too get it

They say "I'm not jewish, I don't practice judaism" they don't realize that it's more than that. Jewish roots, jewish fruits

Jews are white. Mostly European too, since they're mostly converts from there. Dumb cult, thats it.

No roots there. They stop following judaism, they're no longer jews. Only a jew that looks middle eastern can maaaybe have some jewish roots, and even thats doubtful. Otherwise, religion is gone - thats it.

Fuck off reddit.

FUCK 8 KIKE, LEAVE THIS JEW INFESTED CHAN. HOTWHEELS WAS OWNED BY THE JEWS.

JOIN NEIN WHERE PEDOS AND JEWS ARE OUTED DAILY .

https://

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

Bump

When jews convert away, do their facial changes and do they stop carrying the genes for jewish genetic diseases?

so jew takes polish presidency and womp womp niggergrants start flooding in
yawn i sure am tired lets just all goto sleep

Cringe.

When we talk about jews, we talk about jews as ethnicity, not as a religion. A jew cannot shed his jewishness any more than a negro can shed his negroness. Only christcucks think that jews that convert are no longer jews. We think they are jewish christians. The christcuck is baffled.

In clown world only a clown kike is fit to rule. Should be obvious.

They have no ethnicity in the first place. Either bred out in history or straight up converts from long time ago. Only religious one and nothing else present there.

Most of them dont have it in the first place, they look european, not middle eastern.

Those braids she used to wear give me the biggest hardon. Sigh.

This. Ukrainians are just (((Russian Mob))) that Putin kicked out.

Attached: freeland-nafta.jpg (1800x1011, 257.93K)

‘NAZI’ NEOCohen comes in first so that the Weimar degeneracy, rape and sex trafficking in Ukraine can continue. {yawn} Who would have THUNK such a thing could happen in a DEMONcracy anons?

She has those huge kike nigger lips which show her ‘heritage’ though user…that was all I could see in that photo was her huge fucking nigger lips

You had a boner for a part nigger? Gross user, my (((fellow white person)))

THIS. I am glad someone pointed that out to the newfag. I really don’t understand how someone can not understand that kike/semitic/turks are all one people. NOT OUR PEOPLE.

So ukranian nationalists bravely fought so-called jewrussians so that ukranians could elect their own jewish president? Jewish PM wasn't enough for them?

Checked, but Ukraine's been undergoing Advanced D&C for years. It's just a chessboard now. It sucks because I am ethnically Ukrainian… my grandma straight up is just like, "Don't go there." She grew up outside of Kiev. Love you Baba if you're browsing 8ch right now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 1.49.44 PM.png (1046x1166, 105.38K)

Fake, stitched on hair pieces
Bottle blond

you guys don't understand they're voting for him for the lulz and as a protest simultaneously. same as trump

Imagine my shock.

I hate jews
I dont want to be ruled over by jews

Attached: kosher_wars_4.png (809x3027 2.61 MB, 3.62M)

Putin's merchant mates are running Slavic Mercenaries out of eastern Europe to fight Syrians and Iranians.
I honestly feel sorry for Putin, the Jews are the Russian elite. The same has been true in Ukraine for the longest time. Everyone knows this, but it's hard to get a grip on what the average person thinks. Have the Slavs internalised this fact?(anyone have first hand experience)
Quibbling over the history of Ukraine/Russian nationalism seems kind of pointless at this point.
I can't stand the nazbol fags, though. Americans get stuck in the mindset of attacking or agreeing with US foreign policy, all or nothing.
The Jews clearly started the conflict(that phone call with the two US kikes), but they also started ww1, and look who Germany voted for. We'd have world peace if not for the Jews.

They also have record divorce and abortion rates. Not to mention all those mosques.

lol, at Max Blumenthal being upset that the top kikes care more about U.S.J. power than local rabbis.
Every Jewish death for the past 2000 years+ has been caused by Jews.

So called "white nationalists" care more about middle eastern war games than eastern European aryans dying. They find it funny.
If I wasn't a manlet incel I'd do something.

So, the Ukrainian elections.
A jewish comedian, a jewish oligarch and a punished jewess. The jews comprise a whooping 0.2% of Ukrainian population, while being 100% of its top politicians and oligarchs.
This is the largest country in Europe after Russia, and used to be the most populated one in Eastern Europe after Russia… and before it depopulated itself so hard.
Meanwhile a NeoNazi batallion Azov unironically fights and dies for a country under 100% jewish control.

Feels as if Jesus really did curse them.

Doesn't change the fact that their genes are middle eastern.

throws you in jail for questioning the holycost

There's a massive Chabad community in Ukraine. Historical ties too.

Ukraine is at the Black Sea, so it was historically very important for trade. When the merchants invaded Europe via trade before subverting them and intermarrying into European royal houses, they obviously marked Ukraine as a very important hub, look up how many Jews lived in Odessa, it was at 37% in 1897. Ukrainians had it very hard, they were targeted right from the beginning, (((they))) will never forgive them for cooperating with the Germans.

the takeaway here is the power of tamudvision -

if the goyim gather at the screen altar every day to watch you pretend to be president, they will THINK of you as the president and vote for you as well

Attached: 28B8A9F7-5B3A-4F0C-B259-510D7CE5FA8D.jpeg (974x709, 72.52K)

denzel washington cleared the way for obama.

control of television is control of the masses

You idiots think Ukrainian elections are less rigged than anybody else's elections.

That's funny,

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

yes I am nigger

Who are you replying to, nigger? The voice in your head?

The clown is an illuminati symbol.

This might be related to the clown comedian elected in the Ukraine.

damn, her braid was her insignia

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Muzzies losing the war on Chan minds.
LMAO.