THE DYSTOPIA IS HERE

WE DYSTOPIA NOW

When I saw this I realized that we don't have time to change things peacefully. Soon they will literally be MKUltra-ing people with their own consent and they will become mindless zombies. If you still think accelerationism is a bad idea, then spend the next few decades voting while the gov encroaches on the 1st amendment like they did the second and forces "racism rehabilitation" on anyone who commits hatespeech.

Attached: 1554087607294m.jpg (1024x348, 65.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XMt2K
archive.is/GGeBY
books.google.com/books?id=kAtkCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121&dq=oxytocin lithium
archive.is/rRhex
archive.is/z5QZy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1554087607294m.png (1024x500, 360.17K)

welcome to reality

Forgot about the rabbi.

Attached: 1554087607294m.png (1024x500, 365.16K)

Why didn't you zoom in on "Israeli" instead.

Anyway we've all seen this, both in that we live in a dystopia, and that completely fake medical treatments for depression are getting standardized that have completely unknown longterm side-effects, the big one being Prozac.

This century definitely belongs to Israel no doubt.

It's actually pretty old knowledge/tech. The kikes are just riding the coattails of other scientists and taking credit.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. With Jews ruling us we are living literally in a dystopian nightmare, the only fix for depression we need is the power over our own destiny.

You must have missed the wage cage threads on 4/biz/. This is merely the newest addition. We've already got wagie blinders and bane mask

sweet hopefully i can be a syndicate cyborg that mows down brainsway wearing proles

Attached: 1519889194626.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

/thread

If you've ever seen someone on anti depressants, it's like they have already been MK ultra'd. They're absolute shells of people with no real personality or emotion due to the drugs they're using. It's really quite sad since they aren't even aware of it themselves.

If you're depressed just embrace it and try to solve things for yourself somehow. Anti depressants are a last resort, at least should be. Because you become a plant of a personality, just boring and never want to do the slightest of things. No desire to chat up with anyone at all and just sitting there, not being depressed anymore but seemingly having no goals or purposes either.

Yes, I really doubt one helmet is worse than current medicines for depression. I think depression is also one of those 'vague' illnesses. That being that it isn't really an illness but a natural condition that arises in people when they do not meet their goals and also lack ability to meet whatever they want to accomplish. So it's a mental trap they put themselves into, either by external causes or because of internal unhappiness.

fify

Attached: 15538161657683264 (1).png (1024x500, 380.48K)

crossposted from 4/biz, havent

Attached: 1554097555628-biz.jpg (1288x1393, 449.56K)

haven't fact checked*

APRIL FOOLS

They're coming to take me away, ha ha.

Attached: 6D010F10-47AE-4E6E-B896-F1C9CCB6852D.jpeg (765x1024 151.81 KB, 119.36K)

All I want is one of those helmets set to orgasm.

Attached: images (11).jpeg (640x480, 18.95K)

I saw this yesterday

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

the article on the left is many years old, in fact I remember seeing a tv show about it over a decade ago IIRC

OP Fooled

Don't worry goy, atheism will save the white race!

I don't believe there are even janitors that could hold that shit up. Today is the day to be.

Original article the left part of the meme is from:
archive.is/XMt2K

Also, check out German scientists wanting to drug the water so that Westerners will accept migrants:

>Westerners are kinder to migrants when given the ‘love hormone’ Oxytocin and put under peer pressure, [German] scientists find
archive.is/GGeBY
>"Lithium also helps promote Oxycontin in the body."
books.google.com/books?id=kAtkCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121&dq=oxytocin lithium
>Should We Add Lithium to Water to Help Prevent Suicide?
archive.is/rRhex
>Germany secures access to vast Lithium deposit in Bolivia:
archive.is/z5QZy

pic related

Attached: tenor.gif (220x192, 1.07M)

You need to stop acting like a put upon femanon. You're signaling for something that is not there. Yes, the kikes and all but how about taking the jacket off for a hot minute and having a nice day?

This clownworld is pretty much like Jack Lemmon in Out of Towners, where he's so dejected and fed up with how things are going that the only thing he can do to maintain an ounce of dignity and a way of fighting back is taking names. They've won.

Attached: the-out-of-towners-02.jpg (400x259, 22.76K)

I was called here again, but it's the usual. Zig Forums picnic.

Need to have a nice day occsionally, to remember.

great idea. let's all go on a picnic together. wait for the signal. be ready for the picnic.

we've been in dystopia a long time already famalam

Obligatory CIA glownigger webm

Attached: CIAplantovacinateagainstreligiousbrain.webm (640x480, 12.26M)

5G can do all this already, totally obsolete. there are many good uses for this technology, but the evil uses are scary.

Of course they sneak in the retarded fucking chem trails shit right at the end.

God fucking damn it.

Oh, I get it. The average kike nowadays is too fucking stupid to be able to get a medical degree and lobotomize people like they did in the old days. So now they have to come up with a non-invasive technique that even a hack therapist can plug in. God, I hate kikes.

Attached: 00caa554664901244edba6787c0c392531b2303d73bb3ecd4f6fcc16c465a85c.jpg (640x638, 40.5K)

It wasn't about atheism, you christcuck. It was about inducing complacency.

Reminder that Kikes have a giant compound in Jewson. It would be very tragic if it were befallen with a wild-west themed atrocity.

Attached: jewson.JPG (853x938, 228.64K)

SCREW THE OPTICS

I thought religion was pushed to induce complacency

All I said is that it would be tragic. It would be an utta horra.

sure

Attached: chemtrails_spraypray.png (680x403, 391.16K)

Transcranial magnetic stimulation is nothing new. They've been doing it for years to help epileptics and stuff.

every time, without fail

It is you who are fools

No religion is pushed to enforce enslavement. What's worse is it's voluntary enslavement. The trust form of cuckoldry.

Attached: 1436779466296.jpg (700x442, 147.61K)

Huxley has been outdone

Because what it results in are further bluepills from the media.

THIS AUSSIE SON OF A BITCH CAME UP WITH
A KEBAB REMOVING HELMET WHICH CURED MY
DEPRESSION OVER IMMIGRATION AND BASICALLY
IMMIGRANTS ARE FUCKING STUPID

Attached: serveimage brenton tarrant.jpg (270x187, 9.87K)

Wait a second, are these a reverse of their magic hats that increase their threat response?

Either we can end yiddery by switching their hats or we get them and their diapers into the field finally.

Absolute state of them

Now how I cure depression? Working out. If I feel like shit I force myself to dead sprint until I drop. The endorphins ussually crush my depression.

Attached: before its too late.jpg (870x480, 68.06K)

wow it's like some planes go faster than others

So think now again 4G and then 5G.

What's it like being so controlled by your hormones?

Attached: how long.jpg (272x239, 33.87K)

It's almost as if air and water vapor conditions vary by location, altitude, and temperature.

How is for Bombing out Israel of existence?.

We need only use Tsar (Russian Atomic Bomb and all live in Israel will be Impossible.)

Yes, declare war on God. Make it clear to everyone.

I guess back then this would work to treat the gay.

This has nothing to do with your "faith" in the 1st amendment. People will willingly receive their good thoughts treatment, much like they reject our "mean" thoughts.

This. meditation can work too but it can also turn it up a notch if you don't observe from a distance and you stay attached to the itch's, tension, cramps and what not . But a hard workout tends to get it out the best.

?

Attached: Holygrail.jpg (600x962, 117.31K)

we need to hack the helmets in order to erase parts of the brain that make you more liberal and instead allow for the wearers to become more nationalistic

Christianity was enslavement. Native religions were banned. Jewish property and moneylenders were protected. The domination of European peoples was an economic enslavement. We call it the dark and middle ages.

You didn't address the dichotomy between your statement "religion is pushed to enforce enslavement" and the observed reality "the elites are pushing secularism".
My conclusion is you are a faggot!

The helmets are likely inevitably hardwired to cause cancer no matter the software.

There is really no dichotomy to be found, it's all just a virus. They have an agenda(your destruction) and they'll piggyback on anything to push it forward. Just exchange Jews for the pedo priesthood.
Organised religion is for the masses.

And secularism?

For the masses.

I think you don't know what secularism means.
Do you really think you can think not in therms of groups and outside the box? You can't
What is the opposite of ism in your opinion?

It catches those without imagination.

This shit is genuinely disgusting and foul.

When are we going to start burning these faggots?

Religion captures the abstract thinkers. The secular holds sway over literal thinkers that are only convinced with the gibs in hand.

Attached: Mein Check'em.jpg (234x255, 24.93K)

Depression as a sickness is a complete meme anyway. People are depressed because some aspect of their life that's very important to them is shit. The reason there's a tidal wave of depression in the west is because of constant anti-white propaganda in societies that we expect to be controlled by whites, a crushing economic situation thanks to usury while we're being told we are oh-so rich, and the utter lack of any beauty in modern western art or architecture. The cure is neither a helmet nor pills, the cure is gas.

Read "Hitler's Table Talk", or don't, I couldn't care less. I also didn't make a value judgement(I have now).

Unbelievable. It's (((them))) all the time. Accelerationism is the way to go. And by that I mean we gotta turn up the volume regarding discord between the races. Hopefully this will collapse their disgusting system before it's too late.

If you wanna find out how viable elections are, just look at the UK. Nice Brexit they got going on. Not.

If elections could change anything they would have been abolished a long time ago.

PIC…isn't that a bit too obvious? Is that real? What am I kidding, everything retarded and evil is real here in Clown World.

Attached: giphy.gif (474x266, 618.84K)

Liberalism is a religion.

psilocybin works best.
single intake cures about 70% of treatment resistant chronic depressions.

You see, it's because a slave can't begin to fight back if it has no identity. They have understood this for 2000 years. You are a fucking tool, and will suck that christian dick forever because you can't imagine yourself as anything else.

Well it certainly contradicts its own definition in every way.

That kind of behavior is sort of what people are like when they are depressed. Anti-depressants just make them stop knowing they are depressed, and stop them from trying to figure a way out of it. All the behavior signs are still there.

Fuck the kikes and their nigger beam retard helmets.

Attached: b0c63096f80a63d9b13d7b2372c56805.jpg (500x727, 70.09K)

I've recently seen banner ads for pic related.

Attached: headbandscam.png (1000x1500, 761.98K)

Attached: 765b8f931595da513223a9fd7e47eba6f59b49654f2fddd469aa01458de96a07.jpg (255x180, 13K)

There are listed funding opportunities related to this on Fedbiz opps. Apparently the government agrees, only disgust with religion should be considered normal. Lovely.

What's different with the helmet is that it permanently changes your brain structure. The pills can have the same effects long term, but this seems much more potent because the actual process involves brain damage. Fucking terrifying.

Attached: 4c39be30abdec15fd0c2005b0ed283f42d7f53487dfd36663c51f7a99fc9e639.gif (450x234, 999.67K)

What if I repeat the phrase I hate niggers and jews out loud so the magnets don't work? Check mate jews

Attached: 1428903809459.jpg (538x482, 64.42K)

lmao, literally looks like light shock therapy. They are right though, being dumb does prevent depression. Retards are the happiest people in the world.

If anything retards have the most extreme mood swings, ranging from full blown meltdowns to smiling and relaxed the next minute

Heil for good plan.

Attached: Atheism.jpg (716x571, 61.34K)

First the create the demand/disease then they sell you the product/cure.

That isn't even the point, you morons. Any normal person would be "depressed" about kike rule. It's about mind control, which is a much more serious issue.