White empathy

as an asian man I have noticed something very distinct about people of european descent. They have a high amount of empathy towards lesser creatures from destitute african children to their pet dogs. Why is this so? No other race has this trait. Why are white people so empathetic?

Attached: 1553957614963.jpg (572x750, 120.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aryan-anthropology.blogspot.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4729929/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29027364/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28343138/
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KYS

Attached: 1542768426909.jpg (379x496, 82.98K)

Maybe because we needed to stick together to get through winter, but then mongolians should also be like that.

thats a nice image, saved

lack of empathy is what gives asians an advantage over us

For the animal side. If you use domesticated animals to sustain yourself, as the early Indo-Europeans did, then feeling large amounts of empathy for them is an advantage. It's bad for you if your horses and cattle start getting diseased or begin dying, even worse if you don't care that that's happening.
As for another component of modern whites, European Hunter Gatherers. They have origins in first domesticating wolves which makes it a similar case.

Weren't you just asian in your OP, faggot?

low effort bait thread, but I'll bite

empathy lets us work together better and build stronger civilizations that can go farther; selfishness beats altruism within groups but altruistic groups beat selfish groups. You may have trouble really seeing it, but a world where people care about each other (and all life, to a slightly lesser extent) is a better world than otherwise. When everybody is a selfish unempathic douchebag, you get corruption, violence, pollution, petty nasty behavior, impermanence, and just generally miserable lives, like in current china/india, the middle east, africa, or most of south and central america.

have you noticed the only way to defeat white civilizations is through corruption and deceit? We could take on literally the entire world and win, easily, if only we were unified in purpose. But, being empathic, we don't want to do that. That's why some anons say it's our greatest strength and our greatest weakness at the same time.

Scientifically, we're basically anti-psychopaths (but there are white psychopaths). When you look at what makes a psychopath, neurologically, you're looking at the absence of what makes whites white. Jews, as a race, are basically a psychopath hivemind. Nigs and arabs exhibit a lot of psychopathic behavior as well, as do latinos/hispanics (probably due to their arab ancestry, but I guess the native central americans were pretty awful too). Granted, current whites are pretty corrupted and degenerate compared to our ancestors, but that's what living in a jew clown world does to the genepool.

I thought eating animals means lack of empathy but you gave me a new perspective

im hapa

liar

what am I lying about?

It's because we have the mental capacity for empathy and have a (usually) sophisticated enough personal philosophy to feel and recognize others struggles (even those of plants animals and yes, sub-humans) and as such our foes takes these advancements as signs of weakness. Vice versa beyond that we recognize the "necessary evil" that nature intended for us and are capable of subjectively the most "evil" acts VS how a black person gets a rush whenever he kicks and beats somebody weaker than him, even his own people on a regular basis (See: Africa (hutu tutsi) ). I think it also has to do with how we hope for the best and try to see the best in others in faith that someday it can somehow benefit us being nice. Yet that same feeling is often abused and misplaced hence the current situation. What if instead of raging against themselves for 2 wars europeans focused only on asian conquering, how different the world would be; no gay jewthoric and no fake shoah lie: AKA NON-CLOWNWORLD

As a White man I have noticed something very distinct about people of asian descent. They have particularly small, shriveled yerrow penises. Why is this so? No other race has that trait. Why do asian people have such small yerrow penises?

Liar. Probably a kike. Pointless threads are always fueled by them.

like i said, im mixed race hapa so i dont know what to identify as

OK I gotta ask- WTF is "hapa"? "Half-Asian/part Asian"? Genuinely asking.

The way I see it, it depends on where you were raised. Let's say you're half filipino, half white. If you were raised in America, you're American. That's your identity, and there's no way around it.

It is because we have a soul, and are closer to 'god'(consciousness outside of this dimension and the source).
Notice how the more you respect and emulate us the more 'human' you become(the Japanese).
That being said asians have their own perks within this creation, and also more refined and sensitive woman. Perhaps even your own destiny. Perhaps If you exterminate niggers and jews for us with robots and such you will recieve your 'white-card' afterwards as a regard and we will ascend to loli anime heaven, for ever in perfection. Its up to you now, Lau-chien. We are exhausted and our parasytic elite is contaminated and have betrayed us, leaving us as fodder for the nigger hordes.

It's a cantonese phrase that means "horrid acne".

(((Racial garbage))) shouldn’t push bigotry onto (((racial garbage))). People of all (((races))) are capable of empathy; people of all (((races))) are capable of lacking empathy. The only real race is the rat race, and the skaven who obey it seeking to prove worthy of breeding.

I used to be profoundly depressed, actually. I think part of the problem was I had a social environment of people who debated whether genetic or memetic lineage was better. They lived their life dying into the next generation. I didn’t know any better at the time, but in hindsight it was absurdly dreary. People should be themselves, not their ancestors or descendants, and certainly not their skintones.

You demean the clownworld meme, you broken sociopathic clown.

Maybe Mongolians are, we just hear about it less cuz their empire didn't last.

my dad is white and my mom is asian

to give you the serious answer:
we are descendants of pastoral peoples (Indo-Europeans) who lived off their cattle (deer, cow, sheep)
we had to take care of our animals to stay alive, drag them out of a frozen bog once in a while
it does make us superiorly human though

Attached: download (4).jpg (1280x720, 483.44K)

It wouldn’t have worked. Land wars are a nightmare in Russia because of climate issues; farther south in Asia the problem becomes social. Inability to understand the locals leads to them uniting. This either happens quickly to repel invasion, or slowly to undermine it. The nation of India exists today because Britain first destroyed it; upon the ruins something greater (or at least more modern and cohesive) was built. Outsiders to the region do not have adequately locally functional empathy to prevent total combines rising against them. The invaded Asia would just be China+.

Also? You have an empathy deficit, and you jammed your ass right into a trap that exposed and reamed you. Either you’re an embarrassment to whites, or you’re an embarrassment to your own race for lying.

Empathy and compassion arise inevitably from sufficiently developed awareness. Its simply the ability to look at another living creature and see in it the potential for the same suffering that you also posses. Empathy and compassion act almost like another sense organ that shows us a bigger, greater world than solipsism allows. What they show us is largely true.

A man without empathy and compassion is of little value because he is untrustworthy and uncaring.
But a man with too much empathy and who bases his whole world view on it is a liability because the compassion paralyses him and he can no longer act in a world in which violent struggle is inevitable and a Natural Law. His compassion becomes little more than sentimental weakness masquerading as morality and the results are suicidal if carried to their logical conclusion.

The truth that empathy and compassion show us will destroy us if it is allowed to exist divorced from hard reality. Like for instance when a people become soft and weak from too much ease and do not need to wrestle their existence from an indifferent world on a daily basis. Thats where white peoples are at present. and its killing us.

The truth that other living creatures are alive, they suffer, don’t want to be killed or hurt and the capacity to imagine what they are feeling is noble and inevitable in a people sufficiently aware. But compassion and empathy along with the truth they show us can only function properly within the greater context of Natural Law: The understanding that 'stepping on' other living creatures that may well be innocent and will suffer as a result and to do so anyway because you will it and because that is how the universe functions is essential to a man who cares.

To kill without empathy is functional but insufficient.
To see a bigger world than solipsism through empathy is both true and noble.
To allow that greater awareness to become your master is weakness, paralysis and extinction.
The kill with the full understanding of what you are inflicting and do it anyway because you will it is strength.
Compassion is a good servant but a poor master.

White people will learn this strength or we will be replaced by non white filth.

Attached: tl;dr.gif (168x130, 494.58K)

A future lamppost ornament.

whites are the only race that shows humanity, because we are the only race that is human.

So you're not white. Put one drop of pee in a milkshake and it's always going to be an impure peeshake.

It really shows how empathic you guys in particular are that you dehumanize other people so easily.

And a chicken that is born and raised in a stable is actually a horse.

That's pretty much end of thread really

FTFY.

Hence why only brown people and the mentally ill fall for this racist nazi crap.

just because youre white doesnt mean you have the superior aryan gene which is obviously an evolved sense of empathy and thinking.
hell, a black person can even have it but the chances of that is extremely low, the dna started somewhere in southern or eastern europe and spread to where modern people are today.
DNA can pass through anyone, and mixing has probably made it be spread all across the globe.

only way to know if someone has this gene is to look at their life, if they live with noble actions, and emit empathy while no benefit. you can consider

a true diagnosis however just requires you to watch them, everyday for years. you cant just magically make a survey to filter the 'aryan'' genes or just magically make every white person superior because of your own beauty fetishes.

more info: aryan-anthropology.blogspot.com/

Are white people really more empathetic though? Where was this empathy when the entirety of the north and south american continents were cleansed of Amerindians via war and pestilence, while the negro race was enslaved whole cloth? I'm not so sure so called white empathy is some inherently intrinsic thing on a genetic level for white people, I'd posit that it is more of a function of easy middle class pampered living, christian morality, and hardcore conditioning and propaganda. Take the most bourgeois, middle class white "empathetic" liberal and force him into poverty for a couple of years living among the coloreds and watch in glee how quickly he will turn into a genocidal maniac.

The unintentional spread of disease is what killed the natives for the most part. Any actual war against the amerindians was fought in self defense

Winter.
Northern European countries had excessively strong cold periods during humanity's developments years. This means if you couldn't rear livestock properly you were probably going to starve. These events really culled a lot of ancient Anglo humanoids, acting as a sort of crucible for intelligent development as well as an incredibly high dependency on trust. Mix the two and it makes sense why more mirror neurons fire in a white person's brain when looking at animals. If you were in one of the northern areas you would most likely die if your precious goats died.

They couldn't have known they were bringing disease and didn't do so intentionally, furthermore, look up Don Vasco de Quiroga and Don Bartolome de las Casas.

Some whites (the priests) did a lot for the natives, and even helped found autonomous native regions, others (the encomenderos) not so much.

Whites have the largest frontal lobe, which is where empathy is found.

Have they always, though? Maybe it really was thousands of years of Christianity that made them kewl.

Muh brown peepoo!

Our empathy is the very thing non whites rely on. If we really where the absolute monsters you would like the emotional and moral blackmail that is your entire gambit wouldnt work on us and all we would do is shrug and tell you to pick more fucking cotton you dirty coon.

I don't think biological changes, at least of that scale, go away in just two thousand years. There is more in the frontal lobe of the brain than just empathy.

Empathy is the mark of the higher man, the Ubermensch. Lesser races run around in circles trying to compete with White societies but they will never amount to anything until they learn and practice higher levels of empathy. Without empathy, it's not possible to be creative, or spiritually enlightened. It's not possible to build a society that anyone would choose to live in. Evidence is all around us. Empathy is the golden secret that sets Whites far above any other race on the planet. The less empathetic a race is, the more cursed their existence.

Your next line is "post-reproductive society".

This.

Not as many as you think, only some. Too few to be represented, since the others side with the scum over the empathetic

Empathy is associated with the left, since that's where all the environmentalism, hippies and activism is.

fuck off back to r/thedonald normalscum

Whites are actually the race with the highest level of empathopathy. Game theory optimal empathy would be extending it in proportion to the capacity for empathy toward oneself of those receiving it, e. g., a Swede caring so much for Haitian earthquake victims as the Haitians would care if Sweden had a devastating earthquake, If empathy is not GTO, those with the genetic substrates for it will eventually cease to exist, rendering non-GTO empathy pathological. Empathopathic whites are dangerous to those of us with non-pathological levels of empathy.

Lel.

Because our natural empathy which is meant towards our fellow man and nation has been redirected to niggers.

Dogs are reciprocally empathetic. Ask anyone here who's had a dog as a child or parent.

Leftkike logic. You are a cell in an organism that has lived for thousands of years, and which is potentially immortal if it can get off its ass and colonize the fucking stars already. Fuck yourself, the rotten Jew carcass you're riding around in is cinders and ashes in a few years very few years, if we get hold of you, heeb, but a bloodline lives on forever. My 17th-great-grandchildren will be killing, God willing!, the remote descendants of the same nigger I shot for breaking into my house. This is exactly the same as the struggle between my immune cells and a bad case of the flu – each individual cell lays itself down for the greater organism; my white kek blood cells aren't off "being themselves" and getting rad tattoos, they're doing their duty.

A lot of people should think harder about what that looks like.

Attached: Youre_Wrong.jpg (704x550, 39.49K)

I'll bet you think kids love Kix for what Kix has got as well, faggot.

"Empathy" is a fucking brand for leftcucks, not a philosophy or instinct. These snarky faggots will backstab each other like bitches on the rag at every opportunity. They pretend to give a shit about other human beings (while cyber-bullying a teenage girl to suicide on iPads made by slaves) because:
A) They like it
B) The stink of humanitarianism covers their real odor, which is predatory
C) They hate themselves, and by extension they hate their families and nations, so by contrast they must adore babbling niggers and half-apes from Muslimstan
D) It's an effective tool of revolution to sow discord and encourage divisions, which they can do more effectively when stupid people like you, fag take them at their word and believe their talk about empathy

In short, you're stupid. Lurk two years and then grind up fentanyl and snort it, loser

Attached: Immigrant_Comic.jpg (600x504, 74.31K)

So you're asian, not white. And definitely not "us". Return to asia and run shit.

I'm crying lmao

I found dogs possessing more awareness and compassion than a million niggers who prefer to turn people into tire-hotdogs and put them on fire.

Because we have been brainwashed for so long into a fake sense of destructive altruism.

This empathy you are talking about is fake, since we lost control of our governments now (((hijacked))). The empathy you speak of is not as real as you think.

Because white men and women have EVOLVED.

Leftists are cold reptilians who mistake cognitive empathy for affective empathy, right-wingers are the same thing but the other way around.

Empathy is a myth

You will never be white.

Attached: Unca Pol.jpg (307x409, 42.46K)

Europeans are more empathetic, because our traditional family structures have been destroyed. So childless ppl (especialy women) project their maternal and paternal feelings on something else. E.G. foreign children and foreigners with low intellegence(cant take care of themselves; a childlike trait) or animals who resemble infants(from the front a round head and big eyes).

Empathy for animals is a trait of ppl who spent very little amount of time with animals other than their pet dog which, as I said, is in their eyes something of a child and family member. Farmers who spent time around rodents and animals bred for slaughter are far less empathetic to animals. So ppl who interact with them more naturally (in order to get food or to get rodents out of our personal space as humans did since caveman days) are not as empathetic.

Empathy isnt always bad, but the self destuctive levels which exists in the west is cancer. People care more about a mistreated kitten on the other side of the globe than about crime and replacement in their own neighborhood and more about refugees than about the children in their country.

Chinaman has no soul.

All people have empathy, it's just that many Westerners have it excessively. I think it's cultural due to growing up in a relatively safe and comfortable environment they aren't tempered and moderated by pain and suffering. They have this belief that you can help others without suffering any pain yourself but that is not reality.

IT’S GENETIC, GOOK.
The rs63376 receptor gene, for example, is involved in the reception of oxytocin. Oxytocin is the “social bonding” hormone. Its transmission through the brain strengthens (or weakens) emotional bonds in response to the environmental factors which caused its production. Having emotional responses requires neuron receptors, parts of the brain which receive transmitted chemicals. If your receptors don’t work, the brain doesn’t get the chemical, and healthy processes are interfered. Take the example of marijuana smokers developing a tolerance to the drug–their brain’s receptors shut down and the “fix” stops being enough.
The rs63376 receptor gene has a series of alleles, and these determine the way in which it behaves. These three allele pairs are labeled AA, GG, and AG. The AA gene has spatial distribution problems, which makes it struggle to receive oxytocin. The GG gene receives oxytocin correctly, so GG people are empathetic. AG people aren’t as receptive as GG people, but they can still function normally in society, whereas AA people have personality disorders. Studies done on the reception of people with these gene variants involve them being shown pictures and judging their responses based on the electrical response in their brains. People with the “GG gene show great activity, but those with the AA gene have muted responses. The gene distribution is massively different between the races. Europeans have the GG gene roughly 45% of the time, and AA only 10%. This is one of the genetic sources of white pathological altruism. Asians, on the other hand, see the exact opposite. About 45% AA and only 10% GG. This difference is fundamental and genetic. It is not caused by the environment; it causes the environment–meaning that social behaviors are determined by the types of expression of this gene. White Americans, for example, match the averages of whites in European countries. Asians in the US, however, match Asian countries. Chinese have it particularly bad; Korea and Japan were at least 13% GG on average, whereas China was around 8% GG.
The implications of this are rather stunning. Imagine if half your population was comprised of sociopaths, instead of half of your population being highly empathetic people. European countries evolved high trust environments because trust and cooperation are necessary for survival. This is also why multiculturalism doesn’t work, and why immigration to white nations by nonwhite persons is never acceptable. People with the AA gene, by the way, have an extreme bias towards their own race. Asians literally have faulty neuron receptors when it comes to empathy. This drives the massive, irreconcilable differences in their cultures and societies from that of Europeans (and others’), and is a fundamental argument for why they should not be allowed to settle in white nations. Europeans, on the other hand, are so empathetic that it bleeds over into consideration of other races, to our own detriment.

Tried to excerpt my book; software wouldn’t let me keep the paragraphs. Sorry about that.

Use the correct word. Europeans have a genetic failing that makes them exploitable. They have SYMPATHY for others.

Jews have a genetic advantage that makes them the exploiters of other people. They have EMPATHY.

Jews recognize emotions in others but they do not reciprocate them. They're emotional predators.

Long story short part of the difference is believed to be caused by caucasians having different rates of oxytocin receptor SNPs. There might be a link between increased empathy and resiliance to stress

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4729929/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29027364/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28343138/
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576

Europeans did not domesticate wolves. Dogs are strictly descended from Asian wolves.

Europeans never adapted for a northern climate. Even Northern Europeans never lived in the far northern reaches with the bitterest cold, instead only inhabiting the Southern temperate areas of Scandinavia. The Sami and other Mongoloid peoples originating from Siberia had always inhabited the far north. Caucasoids are adapted for temperate climate, not winter climate. Otherwise you would be short and squat with small limbs and epicanthic eyefolds. Long limbs are not good for winter.

BUSTED. lol

Didn't know that to show humanity, one must accept waves upon waves of third world immigration into one's country…

The correct word is SYMPATHY.

That clears a lot up.

Probably has to do with

1. Europe was a cold rocky forest full of man eating lions up until the romans, means you need to help other survive.

2. Domestication of animals.

And what were the racial demographics for large swathes of Asia thousands of years ago?

Lots of people arguing environmental adaptation, but as other have noted that doesn't follow b/c then Eskimos/Inuit/Mongolians should be the most empathetic.

I suspect the reason is cucked Christianity's preaching of redemption & egalitarianism. Naturally, this gets interpreted as a weakness (perhaps rightly so).
But no worries, given enough reasons, the Saxon always begins to hate again.

If this place wasn't such a shit-show, we might have a Buddhist or one of the Indian sub-continent religious sects weigh in on this. But I doubt most would visit Zig Forums more than once.

Attached: PEPE - COMFY.png (734x590, 131.86K)

This has essentially been my theory on why so many white people love ASMR. What do you think?

How does that offer an advantage from an evolutionary biology standpoint?

Given the relative number of whites to browns/yellows/blacks, perhaps none at all…

White people at one point were a very small population, so our gene pool bottlenecked, which allowed recessive genes to come to the forefront (light skin, light hair, light eyes and probably a lot of behavioral traits we take for granted). So essentially, we became naturally "domesticated" in a way. It is also interesting to look at dogs, they were selectively bred in order to bring forth their recessive genes, and now they - like white people - also have huge variances in their appearances and temperaments. This also happened with those foxes they domesticated, and interestingly they became lighter colors as well.

Looking at other responses, it appears there may actually be a genetic component, but again not sure how it provides an evolutionary advantage given the race ratios on the planet (11.5% white ppl).

ASMR is far more popular with Asians though, and in Asian languages.

Being able to handle higher stress in situations with other people or animals means being able to make rational decisions when shit hits the fan. It's only worth investing in such evolution points when nearly everything you do deals with living creatures(like bovines and horses) or other people, and at the same time when stressful situations require rational and complex solutions to get out of.

And obviously this would also point to the population difference, if you evolve in harsher environments and have to become smarter to be able to provide more complex solutions because your problems are that much harder, where you live is probably pretty hard to survive in.
Most of the large populations live in areas where they have had high access to food for a long amount of time, fertile soil and warm climate. Easy mode, basically.

I think it's also worth to bring out the point that when dealing with an environment that require more complex solutions, that usually means there are less opportunities around and higher scarcity, meaning that your prime resources will be other peoples and animals and whatever tools you can make. When there is more opportunity, less scarcity, the evolutionary advantage lies more in simply acting fast, agressively and without much forethought, it's just about getting to it first and then keeping it yours violently and brutally. Grouping mentality in this sense then becomes very different in that it's more a "I choose this because it gives me more" as opposed to "I choose this because it's the only thing that gives me anything"

Another read siege kike thread.

What? We've had not one but two world wars

Chinks have small dicks and yet there's 2 billion of them

Asians far outnumber whites, as a percentage I would wager that more whites can experience ASMR than Asians. Asians are also our closest cousins of a different race. It makes sense that there are some shared characteristics. You also need to consider how many people are attracted to ASMR for the whores/"relaxing"/conforming aspects. It is impossible to guess the amount of people that consume ASMR content, that do not actually experience the sensation. Obviously I cannot prove any of this, and it is just my speculations.

not always true, look at the slavs and turko-roaches, granted there's a contingency amongst them that are complete cucks for importing shitskins, but those that aren't generally have a primal chimp out mentality and tend to be scum bags.

Sounds boring

Kind of like how a White 15 month old can pass the mirror test whereas a nigger has to hit age 6 before he can relate–even to itself.

I'm also going to /thread here

because empathy separates human from insect and leads to better outcomes, which is why you are speaking a white language on a white computer network

Insects are hiveminded collectivists.

You seem to think all insects are the same genus

Jews.

Got em.

Attached: tarimbasin.png (720x589, 347.54K)

Most of that death from disease happened well before English colonists even encountered them, mainly due to Spaniards in the 1600's
Please fucking leave before I have to rain on your gay parade again
Appalachians. Poorest counties in the country. Crime rates STILL below the richest predominantly black neighborhoods in the country.
Yes, well living among subhumans does cause that tendency to blossom. Still happy you flooded us with such subhuman filth? Well, reap what you sow.

Almost as if God or Nature or the Universe is trying to teach us that we're supposed to be a superorganism. We are, by the way. As it turns out, Zig Forumsacks are the highest current expression of such a thing. Hivemind FTW

user understands.

Probably conditioned through christianity. According to a jew i read: "before we found you you were not encumbered by a social consciousness… not so nice… etc" (can't remember the exact quote)

I think it is christianity because i once met a christian asian man and he had that same look of feeling sadness that many europeans has…

love love love… and also consequently weakness.

FUCK 8 KIKE, LEAVE THIS JEW INFESTED CHAN. HOTWHEELS WAS OWNED BY THE JEWS.

JOIN NEIN WHERE PEDOS AND JEWS ARE OUTED DAILY .

https://

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/FUCK 8 KIKE, LEAVE THIS JEW INFESTED CHAN. HOTWHEELS WAS OWNED BY THE JEWS.

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/FUCK 8 KIKE, LEAVE THIS JEW INFESTED CHAN. HOTWHEELS WAS OWNED BY THE JEWS.

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/
sdadw

>https://

Thanks, I appreciate the warning. I will never visit that site b/c you fucking spammed that message as many times as you could and I don't want to have to tolerate an even more assholish version of Zig Forums. KYS.

but what if he's right. i don't have the time to investigate but that one image of hotwheels with a jew is enough for me to now check the place out.