Guards are cleared of using excessive violence after they dragged a pregnant black woman off a Swedish train for not...

Guards are cleared of using excessive violence after they dragged a pregnant black woman off a Swedish train for not buying a ticket and sparked racial profiling accusations

Two guards have been cleared of excessive force after they dragged a heavily pregnant black woman off a train in Sweden earlier this year.
Footage showing the unnamed woman being hauled from the carriage for allegedly being without a ticket in Stockholm caused fury across the country in February.
The clip showed the woman appearing to be pushed down onto the bench while her child watched on and she was later taken to hospital where she and her baby were reportedly given the all-clear.
The prosecutor said she was the one who had escalated the situation by showing contempt for the officers and resisting their orders.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6877727/Guards-cleared-excessive-violence-dragged-pregnant-black-woman-Swedish-train.html

Attached: 9278202-6657809-image-a-35_1549032986028.jpg (634x699, 53.99K)

They should have used more violence.

Attached: tickets please.gif (500x200, 949.75K)

Attached: Oink Oink.png (959x707, 695.02K)

This kike really wanted first post lol.

Attached: Perfection.gif (800x333, 5.23M)

Pottery.

You okay there sweeatie?? Didn't get your hrt dose or soylent today huh? Poor little retard.

This bait... it's too powerful! You could say it's bait that has ascended past bait.

I actually worked as an armed guard at a large city's train system in the US, we quickly learned that hood black people would get violent if we forced them to pay the fare like everyone else. They felt zero shame of not paying if they were low on money or didn't feel like it, and got shocked and legitimately angry. They felt they DESERVED it… it didn't even seem like an act. The cuckservatives use the term "entitled" but that's spot on. Also they have a twisted definition of rights, they felt "disturbing the peace" didn't exist because it's "public property"… even if it isn't because you pay to get in.

"Yo, why the fuck you hasslin' me, cracker?! This here is public property, that isn't a fucking crime! There's no victim!"

"Yo, why the fuck you hasslin' me, cracker?! This is public property, I have freedom of speech!"

Attached: yep.jpg (680x510, 37.45K)

Nigger

Big brain reply.

Literally nobody gives a fuck about who you are, filtered.

El oh el.

I'm so fucking looking forward to fighting. You fetch your rifles, I'll fetch mine. Let's fucking go, nigger. I've been waiting my entire life to fight this war. I'm not talking pussyshit like sucker punches at rallies or calling the police to fight for you... I'm saying a legit civil fucking war.

Top shitposter ITT

Attached: Leftypolin1.jpg (1280x720, 197.73K)

Do you Nazis not remember what happened in WWII? Your homosexual Fuhrer killed himself and Arthur Harris retaliated in the best way possible. You little wignat spergs will get what’s coming down the shit pike.

-Nickposter, board owner of /cow/

Bets on leftypol tranny trying to get Zig Forums to raid /cow/?

Attached: cloacas.png (500x489, 308.89K)

And he's back
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger
Nickposter is a nigger

They should have shot the ape for being escaped from a zoo

I would actually enjoy seeing monkeys tranqed before being hauled off to the zoo.

Attached: Have a Dream.jpg (900x520, 297.16K)

Suck my dick

Is it in a jar now?

It’s in a mainframe somewhere in Peking.

Attached: how long.jpg (272x239, 33.81K)

fucking niggers

implying

Attached: 128-year-old-man-argentia-is-hitler-1.jpg (643x438, 57.85K)

That's from a satire website. People are retarded these days.

No, I remember it being an actual story.
The old man was lying but I still recall legitimate news sources reporting on it.

Now all they need to do is remove it from the country. Ironically trains are useful for deporting large groups of people.

How likely is it that even ONE person on earth reached 128 years? And that's supposed to be Hitler with his health issues?

Purchasing a ticket like everyone else has to is racist. Leaving when you're told to is racist.

Check mate atheist.

Attached: ages.png (848x800, 120.97K)

Funny how you mentally already send in soldiers to fight battles for you.

This time the revolt won't only be in a few countries, they'll be a White uprising in every White nation. In Europe and the Americas (proper White man's clay, read about Solutreans) and even if all we get is 12 years of freedom from the jew… it'll be worth it over a lifetime in bondage. The jew HATES Whites and especially despises those wise enough to see them as the monsters they are.

Attached: Alebeard (@PaintoyBDSM) _ Twitter 2017-12-12 18-59-40.png (579x512, 319.82K)

That’s a pretty big dart , but we have some pretty large and feral apes running around the world these days. We may have to up the dose

Attached: 373AD639-BEC8-4E02-A636-53453AD7BA37.jpeg (236x177, 10.17K)

BART?

There is literally no proof this is true. The Soviets had what they claimed was his skull. When tested it turned out to belong to a woman. Declassified FBI and CIA documents show that the US government did not believe Hitler was dead and were actively searching for him decades after the war ended.

Do we live in a caste society?

ghettoabortion.webm

Stop responding to obvious retards and just filter them instead. Don't give them your attention. It's obviously bait.

I always suspected Hitler was a woman. He has that middle-aged lesbian vibe about him.

Attached: xSwOH7F.jpg (634x1244, 219.68K)

UUUU
Thanks doc

Attached: 4b874b7943854c1262d3d42a6be5bcc27436492eca0e9ab16a3d9803a6d84d3c.gif (500x375, 755.66K)

Yea I was totally wrong just looked it up and it was on a fake news website.
my bad

Wherever niggers exist they always dindu nuffin

I just finished reading Hellstorm tonight. I had only seen the movie before. The book is so much worse. I cannot find a reaction image suitable to express how violently angry this picture makes me, and I have an obscenely large image reaction folder.

Attached: 1455309948666.jpg (1200x800, 285K)

If you follow the line from this mentality to the decayed and destroyed infrastructure in the documentary "Empire of Dust", it fits together very neatly.

What's not fair is that only the niggest make it to Sweden. Sweden needs affirmative action for the less niggy niggers in niggerland. Take some of these niggest of the nigs and trade them for some of the more docile niggers that never tried to escape the habitat.

>pregnant black sheboon

Well duh, they've never done civilization.