Check out my browser extension i made

i made a browser extension for chrome and firefox. it is an extension where you can comment on the current url you are viewing. it only has access to the current tab you are viewing, nothing else. its also anonymous. kind of like dissenter but no sign up process. anyone can comment.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lairs/jlnmmppdaamadepklklilakmmgafnhlh

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lairs/

would love it if you all check it out

Attached: firefox.png (1405x674, 710.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/zedsa/Lairs
github.com/zedsa/Lairs/blob/master/manifest.json
github.com/zedsa/Lairs/blob/master/popup/popup.js
github.com/zedsa/LairsExtension
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Next make os that runs different "users" in different vms. Please make it run in ram and wipe on exit. Make it space themed and call it SpaceOS. Base it off of Alpine so it is tiny with no bloat or fork Heads.
Thanks.

How is this different from Dissenter other than you're clearly a fucking fed.

This

Also, it's got to be open source and use a shared comment area. Sadly, there's no way to prevent CP sharing or copyright infringement (sharing torrent links) so it has potential to get shut down or abused. But in the mean time it could be a good tool.

There used to be a fun doodle plug in that let people draw on websites. I wonder what ever happened to that.

Good point, use an established app for this. More use in one place is better.

Thank you OP, have a bump and be safe from the Jews.

No thanks. Not a good idea even if you're legit. Take that shit somewhere else.

>check out (((my))) browser spy

there is no sign up process with this extension. its anonymous. i usually dislike having usernames. i like it when i can just get on something and start posting anonymously.

in the main file of this extension there is this line.

————-
"permissions": [
"activeTab"
],
—————–

that means the extension only has access to the current tab. i would be siked just by people using something i made by hand. check the github repo.

here is the github repo

github.com/zedsa/Lairs

only the comments/posts gets saved. if people like this extensiona nd people start using. then i can add a username feature if people would like that. but for now i would be happy if people use it at all. feels good to make something.

www.dissenter.com

Where is the data stored?

everyone is paranoid here. understandable. i will leave the github repo. if anyone wants to check it out.

remember
"permissions": [

"activeTab"

],
means the extension only sees the current tab. nothing else.

github.com/zedsa/Lairs

and again i know dissenter is there. but i like a open place, a true open place no sign ups. just an open place where anyone and everyone can post comments.

the data is stored on my backend server. only comments get saved. just fee text and words.

Fuck off kike.

fucking faggot mods strike again, anchoring a solid thread

op's code:
github.com/zedsa/Lairs/blob/master/popup/popup.js

wow so cleverly packed

i am using vuejs and webpack which will bundle all of the code together. but again the extension only has access to the current/active tab. only the tab you are viewing. nothing else.

Censorable, also its by the Gab people.

Could you make a thread about it on Zig Forums OP?

>>>Zig Forums

What is your last name and current dept agent?

sure

Hey this is really cool. I had a similar idea a couple years ago, when I saw news websites banning comment sections, but I never got around to implementing it. Please repost this on Zig Forums.

What kind of information are you collecting and where are all the comments being stored?

i posted there as well.

only the comments/replies get saved. also the upvotes(i call it interest points) get saved. but they are an accessory to the comments.

the comments are being stored in my backend server. some of the posters have suggested to look into a decentralized or p2p databases. i will look into that, it will be a challenge since i am a new coder. but it will be fun too. and of course more secure since its decentralized.

Ok >>>Zig Forums1048490

thank you everyone for viewing this post. from all of the attention this post got, i think it would be good for me to create social media pages where people can keep up with the changes for this extension. i have some cool ideas on extending this thing too in other ways.

Good good

its open to everyone. whether your a lefty or righty or faggy or not faggy. think about all the hilarious posts people would be making

do you know what is open source and why a random .exe and your code isn't open source?

disregard that comment. OP doesn't suck cocks this time because he actually provides a source repository

github.com/zedsa/LairsExtension

but i haven't seen the source code for the server side yet

this was a good thread.