PROPAGANDA

If someone was gonna go around putting stickers on Interracial propaganda like pic related. What would be a good message? Something in the IOTBW vein.

The same question has been asked on half chan but I wanted some more opinions. Also, happy autism awareness day lol
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/208669033#p208670035

Attached: wgbbwpjpg.png (474x566, 375.55K)

Just put stickers saying IOTBW.
The phrase already gives them aneurysms.

/thread

The spectrum consists retarded and not retarded.You're fucking retarded.

Fuck off back to kikechan.

What about "It's Okay to Stay White"?

Similar message, but more targeted towards miscegenation.

What are they selling?

Glasses. It's for "Jonas Paul Eyewear".

Some quotes :
"Natural is pure, Artificial is diluted"
"It is OK to conserve your Heritage"
"It is OK to conserve your Genes"
"Natural conservation is to not to mix a Wolf with a Hyena"

I am too tired rn, to come up with something better.

"propaganda"
Just one word. They'll feel smart for putting 2 and 2 together and it'll stick harder.

Maybe off topic but doesn't anyone ever consider racemixing will lead to no more white women if everyone does it? I guess not since they're mostly niggers

this. keep it simple, convey the message for what it is

i think this is a good idea have a bump

yes, i agree, just literally "propaganda"

if it's done enough then interracial stuff with have this *stink* to it even without the stickers. i really like this idea

Are you sure? It seems to me the glasses are not the main point of focus for this advertisement

Someone once assembled a blackmail file on me. They joked about it. “Mutually assured destruction,” they said. I did take it for a joke at first - for years, in fact. I’m a lawful pacifist, and there shouldn’t be anything to blackmail me with. I don’t even drink.

I eventually broke ties with the guy. Wonder if he ever gave that file away?

Do you know why people might want you to do something as obediently shattered as spread bigotry?

Alright, after a little bit of discussion, I've decided that "propaganda" is the best, and conveniently simplest idea I've been suggested. Thank you for your help, gents!

Put "race mixing produces ugly babies" this hits hard at the evolutionary instinct, kikes have spent a lot of effort convincing normies that "mixed race babies are always beautiful" but in our minds we know that's false.

Attached: 1552950335137.png (255x255, 123.5K)

Checked for dubs of truth.

This nothing else needs to be said

This picture could be printed in 3x3in squares on sticky paper and plastered everywhere.

'LOVE YOUR RACE'
Should do the trick.

find and remove the one who made this advertisement and write a video with his execution and remorse

Attached: .jpeg (474x621, 41.84K)

Capitalism need customers.

GREAT IDEA OP. Put on there This looks familiar. or Where have I seen this before? maybe Orchestrated.

This is good too.

I like this as well.