I doxxed for saying “It’s okay to be white” on Bernie Sanders IG

Had to delete my comment, I was getting a ton of likes. It was by a guy I was in the military with who became a crazy self hating SJW. Should I retaliate? How? I’m in the military and don’t want to get in trouble.

Attached: FC37836B-F6C4-4D1E-9CBD-64F31DC1A2DD.png (1334x750, 5.47M)

wow wat a fag

You know backpedalling only emboldens them.

Just what the fuck do you think "doxxing" means, you triple faggot?

I had to man. I didn’t want my parents address being found out and them dealing with antifa vandalism. I’m not in the same state anymore

Congratulations you let him win.

I see you're a lvl 20 Faggo-o-mancer trying to cast a "lvl 7 White Flight" spell.

Here's an hot tip: if halfchan is too radical and racist for you, you can always try plebbit.

Took a whooping 3 minutes to open a random idiot's eyes to the SJW Question. That's all it fucking takes.
That's what they did in Italy. Look at them now.
That's what they did in Hungary and now in France.
That's what they DIDN'T do in Sweden. In England and apparently, the fucking US.

You're fighting a cultural war. Don't wet your fucking pants when the first "shot" is fired like you're some IDF pansie.
And I'm not discarding the possiblity that you are.

You right fam. I’m new to this. I’ll regroup.

The only real retaliation is the use of violence. Try to use a network of informants to reach the SJW and have him killed without connecting you directly to his assassination. the message will be clear, but without anyone being able to prove anything.

You should go back and ask your battle buddy what opsec is in the first fucking place. Its not like most user's preach it like its a fucking mandatory mantra at this point. So if you can get 'doxxed' without the fucking CIA having to open some mean tendie boxes in search of where you been, you dun fucked up like chuck. Also, man the fuck up anyway.

Fair enough.

Call the feds and say that you were targeted for online harassment. There is SO MUCH foreign money going into the SJWs that he is probably under the influence of one foreign power or another.

HELL YES. BLOW THOSE FUCKERS UP

Then you can't do shit, faggot, now go clean the latrine.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Just report him to whatever social media you are using they'll take his comment down. Doxing is probably against the rules.

reported to jim and nsa for credible thread of violent va jay jay

Just go make some White babies and call it a day.

Attached: _.jpeg (400x347, 21.97K)

Don't retaliate for it, double down with the statement, and you should have never deleted your comment. It's innocuous.

How could one get back at xdph711x on Instagram?

I guess your problem is being too much of a normie and using attentionwhoring social media faggotry in the first place. It's understandable but you should at least have a couple fake accounts.

Teach me how to do this shit. I’m a god damn noob but I want to be better. How do I do this shit at a triggering level? Why am I the only one doing it too? I don’t see anyone else on there doing anything

You're in the jew foreign legion, you're already in trouble.

I’m starting to see this

I mean for one, no one is forcing you to attach real name and pics to every single account everywhere you have. And we had a thread about meme warfare on IG on here last year, I think it was going quite well but it must have died off at some point

Do threads stay alive as long as people keep responding? I’ll try to find that thread and learn a thing or two. I’d like to see something like that started again because he leftist politicians are starting to ramp up their 2020 campaigns.

It was called /BMW/ (bureau of memetic warfare) if you feel like digging in the archive. Better to just ask for it and info on one of the stickies, someone will have it

Americans ITT there's a fucking huge caravan of invaders coming your way and its your holy duty to defend your nation from them.

Whoever decides to gun them down and stream it will start a series of events that will result in the salvation of America.

Yet not a single American in all that population of like a hundred million has any balls it seems.

Australia > America

This calls for a spam of it then

The dudes IG is in the comments (xdph711x). He’s always doxxing folks who disagree with him. He literally does nothing else other than trying to ruin conservatives reputations.

He keeps his account public, spam anyone?

His FB is even better. Middle name Philip

Jesus Christ look how emotional he is in every post. Major fag alert

Backing down is an admission of wrongdoing, and only harms your case if you have to justify it to the military. If you are really worried about getting in trouble, the correct response is to post "It's okay to be (Insert minority here)" several times and archive everything.
Depends on the guy and what kind of leverage you can gain. If you really want revenge, you could always return the favor at some inopportune moment for him.