Walk General #2 – Spring Strolls Edition

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

What is a “Walk”?
A decentralized strategy for networking with local anons anonymously IRL.

Why Walk?
Walking allows normally isolated anons to meet with little risk, make friends, and to organize locally.

How does it work?
Step 1: On the specified date, wear a plain white shirt and any style of hat. Wearing these clothes on this specific day serves to identify you at a glance to other participating anons while also providing absolute plausible deniability if needed.

Step 2: Go to the local place that best corresponds to the OP’s suggestion. Locations might include:
Most popular park
The sidewalk outside Town Hall
Downtown’s fanciest tavern
This improves the odds of anons meeting without naming any specific location, making a honeypot or ambush virtually impossible.

Step 3: If you see another person wearing a white shirt and hat, say hello and drop some hints about Zig Forums culture. If they don’t understand, assume they’re not an user. If they do, congratulations! You probably just met a friendly user.

That’s it! Feel free to exchange contact information, meet up for coffee later, go find more anons, whatever. It’s up to you how to interact with your newfound compatriots.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/Hd1psJHq
Pastebin (Zig Forums Formatting): pastebin.com/gBWuvRkc

Previous Thread Archive: web.archive.org/web/20190403011149/https://zigforums.com/thread/12995866/politics

Walk General for April 2019

April has the weather improving a bit, so lets take a stroll down to a park closest to your local City Hall to enjoy it a bit.

Location: The nicest outdoor park or location nearest your City Hall.
Saturdays: April 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th
Dub Days: Thurday April 11th, Monday April 22nd
Times: 1:11pm – 4:44pm

Hints:
Some City Halls have plazas or open areas with seating and park-like qualities as part of their property, so that might count as the closest “park”.
If your region is a little cold, just keep your jacket open to show off your white shirt. Or just wear a white coat.
Try to pick a location where you can see well around you and others might be able to see you rather than hiding in the bushes somewhere.
Bring something to entertain yourself with and walk around a bit while you enjoy the springtime weather.

Attached: Walk-2.png (23.66 KB, 850x550)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Hat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold#Green_hat
nlc.org/number-of-municipal-governments-population-distribution
tpl.org/2011-city-park-facts-report#sm.01dn76yy1efkece103v15co4z2br6
pogo.org/analysis/2018/09/these-police-drones-are-watching-you/
fbi.gov/about/faqs/how-many-people-work-for-the-fbi
payscale.com/research/US/Job=FBI_Agent/Salary
fbi.gov/news/testimony/fbi-budget-request-for-fiscal-year-2019
8ch.net/wmu/
bdsmovement.net/

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Common Concerns
“Hey, isn’t this another Online Meetup thread? This is a honeypot!”
Walks take all identifying actions and locations offline. With all meeting places being public, no illegal activities being conducted, meetups occurring literally anywhere, and your identifying outfit being non-distinguishing from the average person, the risk of a honeypot operation is nearly non-existent.

“What if Antifa wears a white shirt to get me!?”
First, use Zig Forums-tier humor. Seriously. A true user will very often enjoy Zig Forums humor and faking legitimate amusement is very difficult. Normies who respond positively might also be good for redpilling anyway. Feel uneasy about someone’s response? Just disengage and use your plausible deniability. Trust your gut, it’s right most of the time.

Second, don’t be a massive pussy. If in the rare chance an Antifa was brave enough to take off the ninja shit and attack you let alone find you in all the possible locations you might be, onlookers would see it only as an unprovoked and unjustified attack on an innocent person. In fact, if subversives become paranoid about all people who wear white shirts and hats, they’ll likely attack normies as well or even each other. And remember, Antifa have weak upper body strength due to their soy-filled diets. You can take a punch from one if you needed to and use it as an opportunity to punish them in legal and justified fashion.

“You’re just a glownigger trying to get me v&. I know your tricks!”
There is no organization on Earth that has the resources to post subversive agents at every potential park, library, city hall, or other general location in Western countries to maybe-possibly find a guy in a white shirt and hat who is participating in this and at the same time is interesting enough to justify the cost. It is simply impractical. What would be more practical is concern trolling fear of this idea or leveraging disgust responses on certain imageboards to convince anons not to participate. If you want extra security, leave your cellphone at home and stay off similar devices while out on your completely legal and innocent Walk.

“I meet people just fine already, so why should I go walking instead?”
Participating in a Walk does not preclude you from socializing, shitposting, or whatever else you do in your life. Want to go to a folk metal concert and meet some based pagans? Go for it. Want to spout redpills at church till you have your buddies gearing up to retake Jerusalem? Go for it. In fact, I encourage it. You don’t need to stop doing any other activity to participate in a Walk.

The reason why you might still consider participating though is that a Walk provides an opportunity to meet people you normally wouldn’t meet. Programmers might meet martial artists, or businessmen might meet activists, or artists might meet soldiers. Those are great connections to make that might not happen in your normal life, and is the major networking value a Walk can provide.

“But my city has many parks and sidewalks. Where should I go in [Insert City]?”
Go about your day and visit well-trafficked areas that correspond to the OP’s location suggestion around the specified times. Other anons may or may not select the same place or time, but participate enough and eventually you’ll encounter one another. It takes just one handshake to forge a lifelong connection. Keep that in mind.

“So I’m just going to wander around and hope I see someone? Sounds boring.”
Bring a book. Get some exercise. Chat with strangers. Clean up some trash. Shitpost on your phone. Breathe fresh air. Amuse yourself while on location like a normal person and keep an eye out for other anons. Just remember your purpose is to meet anons. The rest is just bonus.

“I can’t make it to the suggested location. I guess I’ll just not do anything then…”
You can still participate by wearing the outfit. The location and time suggestion are to help improve the odds of meeting another user, but by simply wearing the outfit on that day in places with other people you have a chance to find a fellow user. On that day if you see someone with a white shirt and hat, try chatting with them. They might be an user who couldn’t make it to the place either.

Attached: small-undirected-network-labeled.png (16.33 KB, 420x378)

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

“This sounds cool! I’m going to bring my kekistani flag and preach about Hitler and-”
No you won’t. The point of a Walk is to blend in and not be noticed by anyone but other anons. Acting in ways that draw attention to yourself defeats the purpose, and no other serious user will associate with your bullshit.

“What if that complete faggot above tries to talk to me?”
Simple: Use your plausible deniability. No user needs to associate with anyone they don’t want to, and feigning ignorance is made possible by your common outfit. To improve your chances of making good connections, don’t act like a complete faggot. Likewise, don’t spill your guts to the anons you meet. They don’t need to know your mother’s maiden name to go meet you for coffee later.

“Are we going to march around? You know, ‘do something’ about ‘things’?”
Not while you’re on a Walk. The goal is to blend in and meet other anons. That’s it. Leave the marching and postering and whatever other entirely legal campaigns you have in mind for another day, in different clothes, with your newfound compatriots. Don’t compromise a Walk by doing attention-attracting things while on it, and ignore those that do.

“Is this Zig Forums’s new uniform? More fucking kaki’s and polos?”
No, this is not a uniform. The combination of clothing doesn’t matter. What matters is wearing a specific outfit on a certain day that allows other anons to recognize you. These clothes do not represent Zig Forums, membership to any group, or signify anything beyond normal clothing. They can change anytime. White shirts are just cheap and common, and so are hats.

“But I’m a poorfag who doesn’t have a white shirt or hat…”
Then buy what you need, or make due with what you have. The shirt can be any style (long-sleeves, coat, tank top, etc) so long as it is white, and the hat can be any color or style so long as you have one on your head or with you. Remember, gentlemen take their hats off while in a building.

“This outfit seems TOO common. Can I differentiate myself further?”
Yes, to an extent. Common accessories might be a briefcase, a redpilled book, a phone with memes on it, and that sort of common-yet-uncommon accessory that you can have plausible deniability for. But do not wear things that are too conspicuous. No swastikas or Pepe’s or anything that a normie might point you out of a crowd over.

Attached: f0e8c7c65f9bf6ac3ba81febf066f92b963729547cb4601b1eccc76e5dfde4e8.jpg (39.78 KB, 604x604)

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

“I think this is legitimate, but how do I ensure I don’t get doxed or v&?”
Act completely normal. Don’t advocate, discuss, or do illegal things. When you encounter a potential user, use humor and memes that only a Zig Forumsack would know about. If they genuinely recognize and enjoy it and can joke back, they’re unlikely to be a subversive. If questioned about your outfit or approached by someone you don’t like, say you’re just wearing what you threw on this morning. Maintain plausible deniability.

“I met an user, thread! His name is Joe Moron and we met at Bill’s Tavern in Bumfuck, Wisconson to discuss a solution about the Je-”
Don’t ruin it with specifics. Meeting other anons is exciting, but don’t give away specific locations, names, or anything like that. Maintain anonymity online. The most specific you should ever get is to say which city you met an user in, but more than that is unnecessary. Just say how well it went and anything else without giving away specific locations.

“Oh… so I shouldn’t say anything about anything that happens on a Walk online?”
You can, just don’t compromise the location or online anonymity of yourself or others. However, reporting that you’ve met other anons and how your Walk went in general terms is an excellent motivation to other anons, as well as putting out there that you’ll be participating in a particular region or city. So definitely do that. Posting is not necessary to making a Walk work though. Remember that lurkers outnumber posters a hundred to one, and they may be participating quietly themselves.

“What’s the point of this then?”
To allow anons to network locally. Local organizations are necessary for any political action, but this is also a way to meet likeminded people and forge new relationships. Walking preserves full anonymity online while allowing real life associations to form between anons and thereby facilitate all future beneficial campaigns and operations that will be necessary for the good of our societies.

“But what if I’m alone…?”
You’re not. Anons are everywhere. Even if you don’t find an user for a few Walks, just be persistent and promote this idea. Have the balls to give it a try and encourage others to do so too, and sooner or later you will find people who share your views. You’re not alone, wherever you are. You are not alone.

Attached: med-res.jpg (212.39 KB, 700x991)

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

I already have internet friends IRL tho

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Zip code: 75081
City: Richardson, TX

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

Or just wear a white coat.

sure, i'll buy a WHITE COAT just for you poor niggers

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

The first thread is not filled up, at all. It's not even being slid as we speak. Why this thread? Why? I actually applaud this effort, but you're starting to glow as fuck, my nigger.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Well, the first thread was for last week, wasn't it?

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

My mistake, I thought it was an ongoing thread for multiple operations. Sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

THIS IS A HONEYPOT THREAD

DO NOT

I REPEAT

DO NOT

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

JOIN OR PARTICIPATE IN THESE EVENTS

<SAGE
IGNORE THIS THREAD

DO NOT

I REPEAT

DO NOT

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

<SAGE
IGNORE THIS THREAD

DO NOT

I REPEAT

DO NOT

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

<SAGE
IGNORE THIS THREAD

DO NOT

I REPEAT

DO NOT

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

<SAGE
IGNORE THIS THREAD

DO NOT

I REPEAT

DO NOT

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

<SAGE
IGNORE THIS THREAD

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

Attached: feel-anselmo.jpeg (9.17 KB, 215x234)

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

As I always say with these threads:

If you have no qualms about being doxed, by all means indulge. But considering how spread out Zig Forums is and past experiences with these ideas, odds are you won't meet anyone.

But if the following is true:
you practice good opsec
you have always used vpn/tor/proxy to surf here
you aren't on any watchlist or being monitored
perhaps you even wish to participate irl minecraft one day and wish to keep anonymity
Then I suggest you pass.

SCENARIO - You are meeting at a PREPLANNED place and time posted on your favorite tibetan rug weaving website. This thread could be honest and trustworthy, but even if so, your local FBI field office has EXACTLY where people of our caliber will be meeting. They send out agents with a van, or maybe just a drone for surveillance. Now they have your license plate and your ISP. Now they place a tap, so all traffic from your home is being monitored 24/7. Unless you're MAXIMUM opsec they got your ass at this point. From there on out you better be lilly white clean.

But if that's what you are lilly white clean by all means go for it. You have nothing to lose. or gain considering past results of these walks

inb4 THEY DONT HAVE THE TIME/MONEY
inb4 THEY WOULDNT BOTHER
inb4 MUH PARANOIA
These are disingenuous arguments

Attached: contemplation-gondola.webm (2.23 MB, 1280x720)

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

phil got banned from NZ for that btw

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

just fucking walk around your city hall during those dates/times playing pokemon go and wear a white shirt, nbd
i don't see a problem with this thread except i have friends irl who are Zig Forums already

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

Why do mods allow these blatant fedthreads?

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Or jacket. Or sweater. Or whatever. Might not even need a coat in some places.

Last thread had an OP for March dates, so this one was April dates. At the rate the last one was filling up I didn't believe it would have enough room for another month's worth of action. I liked the idea of having a general thread for each month, but we'll see how that goes.

First and only time to address "muh honeypot" posts: Read the Common Concerns listed below.
If anyone says "muh honeypot" without addressing those explanations and answers, they are a shill or an illiterate.

But considering how spread out Zig Forums is and past experiences with these ideas, odds are you won't meet anyone.
Yes, the odds are heavily stacked against anons meeting on mere logistic grounds. It is however like Brownian Motion in that the small likelihood nonetheless, in aggregate, can result in some reactions. Anons have met one another through this method, and it takes just one meeting to forge a connection. More will meet if more will participate. And if all else fails, you had a nice time out of the way for a bit. Low risk, high reward.
They send out agents with a van, or maybe just a drone for surveillance.
Over what? And to find who? People in white shirts? Wearing hats? Talking about the nice weather or books? Joking? Act like a normal person, don't entertain conversations about illegal things, don't compromise your 100% plausible deniability that your outfit lends you, and you'll be pretty much untouchable as if you were at any other place during your day. The FBI doesn't give a shit about you to deploy agents to stalk you, and if you are so important you're already being stalked, and to think they'll get you if you try a Walk honestly is self-aggrandizing delusion.
inb4
I already posted your rebuttles before you even started. Now your argument shows itself to be weaker because you showed how little you actually read of this formulation. Nice gondola though.

It's really that easy.
i don't see a problem with this thread except i have friends irl who are Zig Forums already
Well in that case you might see them doing the same thing, which could lead to interesting conversations. Or you could deploy as a group and cover more ground to meet more people. In any case if you've already got anons as friends that's great. Time for you all to work together to connect with your people and make your community a better place.

Attached: 6cbb0b857c02288d94da87a3666362019862748fb9645dfc1fe89d5a27eb9f36.jpg (3.8 MB, 5281x2984)

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

sage

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

un sage

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

San Francisco bros where we droppin' bois?

Attached: 2.jpg (1.01 MB, 4032x3024)

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Calling everything a honeypot is just just blackpilled kike nonsense.

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

Because (((you))) are stopping the action, that's why.

The arguments in aren't exactly perfect, as the assumption is that the >inb4 are true. It is a pre-planned date after all and with that "plausible deniability" becomes a kangroo court. It is NOT a pre-planned place though. OpSec > Social every single time for the paranoid. So here are my suggestions: anonymize the date by providing multiple dates and only going on one of those days per month.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

kike still at it

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

/oven/index.html

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

Please don't break opsec, you newfag

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

Attached: B91C5578-080A-41F8-9161-70F1DD44866B.jpeg (17.97 KB, 888x432)

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

Yes Mr Glownigger i can't wait to """walk""" with you :D Maybe now i can finally get some IRL Friends (tm)! xDDD

Seriously how fucking dumb are they when they peddle stuff like this,

Attached: comfy-SS-pepe-w-coffee.jpg (35.51 KB, 404x500)

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

What is “Gay” ?
A decentralized strategy for networking with local faggots anonymously IRL
Why “Gay” ?
Gay allows closeted homosexuals to find anonymous hookups and was the most popular form of dating in the LGBT Community before the Internet
How does it work?
Step 1. Wear a White Shirt and any style hat but preferably a Cowboy plus leather chaps so other faggots know your a flaming homosexual.
Step 2. Go to locations popular amongst the LGBT community like fancy downtown bars or parking lots around a meat packing plant
Step 3. If you see someone with a plain white shirt just walk up and grab their ass and if they in turn grab your ass then you know homosexual copulation is imminent

Attached: DDF66D65-52E3-4904-8731-9358F20B51FD.jpeg (28.56 KB, 1152x621)

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

It’s the same shit they tried with the whole
“Let’s Go Stare At A Federal Building” like 3 years ago.
“C’mon Goy , Let’s all go downtown and WALK around City Hall with White T-Shirts so all those fancy biometric cameras put up with Homeland Security money can get a census sample of how many White Nats there are”

Attached: 469310FF-5ABC-4B09-ABF4-D6B29549138E.gif (929.73 KB, 150x148)

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

I already posted your rebuttles before you even started.
Your rebuttles are what I said, disingenous arguments.
<noooo the feds would never waste time to track anons
<they cant possibly monitor all these places/times that are PREPLANNED

So guess what. Due to your autismpossibly being a bot and fore mentioned disingenuous arguments, I'm going to spam these shit threads now
EVERYTIME

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Not just "stare at a fed building" but "lets go open carry rifles and stare at a fed building while getting doxed" which accomplished jack shit.

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

pic related

Attached: den-of-faggotry.jpg (135.03 KB, 1024x682)

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

whoops

hey see

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

I’m beginning to think that they know full well only the stupidest most NPC like , low hanging fruit of retards will actually fall for this AGAIN! and that’s whom they’ll attempt to Groom into their next Direct Action operations because they’re damn well sure all it will take is a little push.

Noah Price
Noah Price

don't forget to sage these shit threads

I love how faggot OP keeps saying the same bullshit I highlight here and thinks his arguments hold water.
Almost like he's highly autistic or a fucking robot.

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

Yeah , I forgot, got too caught up in the “I can’t believe they’re trying to pull the same shit again” laughter of the moment

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

Do you expect OP to say anything different when you just keep spamming the same crap about honeypots while providing no substance to your argument?Pick another location than a city hall or just don't go at all if you're so concerned about biometrics. That simple.

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

I akshully met a femanon on a hook up ap i was using to troll people. She dropped some inside jokes… Turns out she was as hardcore as you can imagine. <3. Sadly i screwed it up, tbh she deserved better im an ex-degenerate and honestly just want to help from my lonely shadows before voluntarily gassing myself.

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

We are going to meet up Schlomo and there is nothing you can do about it.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

Let's see. City Hall, huh. I guess for me that park would be right near the university. Too many white shirts and hates, tbh. Town Hall is in the exact same place, so that's out. Fanciest tavern? I don't drink or eat bar food. Shoot.

But I am available this Saturday.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

while providing no substance to your argument?
<PREPLANNED meeting places/times
and using, at best, dishonest counter-points like
<the feds wouldnt waste their time on this
<they dont have the money (as if sending a drone cost that much)
<anyone who is against my useless idea MUST be a shill

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

About the only genuine point brought up was preplanned places and times. But the only exact place is a city hall, which I'd say just about every user is going to avoid. Parks are plentiful and vague enough.
<they dont have the money (as if sending a drone cost that much)
Drones do cost a lot
<anyone who is against my useless idea MUST be a shill
There's concerned anons sure, but the amount of one and done replies that consist of five word sentences or less tends to make people think they aren't genuine.
<the feds wouldnt waste their time on this
Cost vs actual benefit seems like they wouldn't, but again this isn't for planning to bomb buildings. This is just networking. Anons are hopefully smart enough to not fall for any fed-like suggestions.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

I did - The meet packing plant parking lot

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Cant make the weekdays or sat. 6 but could do any of the other saturdays in april

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Parks are plentiful and vague enough.
You are listing the specific park. You are wearing a white shirt. I'm pretty sure that narrows it done enough to figure out who's from here.
Drones do cost a lot
Everyone. Everyone look at this guy and laugh.
also
FUCKING IMPLYING POLICE DEPT DON'T ALREADY HAVE DRONES
but the amount of one and done replies
Quite a few 1 and dones that are pro-walk as well. Hmmmmmm.
Cost vs actual benefit seems like they wouldn't
see my response to your comment about drone costs

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Turns out she was as hardcore as you can imagine. <3. Sadly i screwed it up,
Are you sure you don't just want to fuck yourself? If a "redpilled" gf is so important (it's actually a red flag, most of the time), maybe you should just blow other dudes. You could probably meet quite a few in this thread, since gay cruising appears to be the actual purpose.

Attached: 1356701795771.jpg (104.08 KB, 604x453)

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Nigger you forgot to sage this gay-craigslist-ad-thread.

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

i want everyone to see it as a cautionary tale in tolerating the gay community. Bumping these cringy threads is like pinning an anti-degeneracy PSA to the board, if only for a moment.

i also finally have an unironic reason to dump my faggotry folder

Attached: OPisafaggot.webm (2.95 MB, 640x360)

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Top left
There are ayys in this image, look out for glownigs user.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Britbongistani
Could I be safe(r)?

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

I like your enthusiasm, but I would agree with the sentiments saying you should stick with opsec. While it is a generic picture of the San Fransisco City Hall, don't post pictures of whatever park you think would be where you'd be heading. Just encourage other anons in your area to be out there, somewhere, and hope you bump into each other. This month there should be lots of opportunities for that.

anonymize the date by providing multiple dates and only going on one of those days per month.
One could do it anytime and anywhere honestly, though the reason there are a few suggested dates and locations is to increase the odds of a meetup. It's all a balance between perfect opsec which precludes anyone (including other anons) of noticing you or interacting with you, and getting reckless and setting up easily exploitable conditions. My reasoning is that it is already rare enough for anons to cross paths even with a general decentralized time and place to be, and atomizing it any further is just going to make it even less likely still. I stray towards the opsec side of things as compared to the Walk thread previously that tried to make lists of specific places in specific cities that might work, and I didn't believe that risk was worth taking. Funny enough though, my argument then was that if the formulation was changed towards more opsec, there would be less shilling. I was incorrect on that front.

I'm going to spam these shit threads now
Speaking of disingenuous, you already were. Transparently so. Your attempts only boost the postcount and make more anons view this thread. I trust them to judge for themselves who is the disingenuous one here.

Well it's an okay problem to have I think. If there are lots of white shirts wandering around with hats, then you need only bring along a book that an user might recognize. Not Mein Kampf or anything that blatant, but something you might find in a Zig Forums Book Thread. If there is another user about they might say hello to you. And if not, well, you got some fresh air and a chance to read and walk a bit in the early spring.

There's concerned anons sure, but the amount of one and done replies that consist of five word sentences or less tends to make people think they aren't genuine.
I'll also add that I do address legitimate concerns a lot in these threads. Go look at the last one. The best comments against the Walk idea so far I've seen have been along the lines of, "But anons should just talk to people normally and not be afraid to befriend people around them." A very good critique, and I updated the Common Concerns section to give my take on it. But the comments that just say, "ur gay" and "honeypot. saged." are useless and reek of concern trolling. I don't usually reply to those.
Anons are hopefully smart enough to not fall for any fed-like suggestions.
I'll say it again outside of the Common Concerns answers: If you get a bad feeling about someone you're talking to, disengage. Don't ignore your gut. Likewise even if your gut is pleased, don't let it make you stupid. You don't need to spill your guts to whomever you just met, and it's enough to shake hands and meet up later for coffee on a first-name basis only. And if anyone brings up illegal shit or wants to take seig heil pictures with you or anything stupid, disengage. The biggest threat on a Walk is probably running into a moron who browses Zig Forums and can't hide his power level. Not Antifa or the FBI. Be smart.

You are listing the specific park.
Not in the slightest. The "park" could be the closest official park in the town. It could also be the park-like areas around many city-halls. It could even be just a nice area with benches nearby in some plaza or whatever. And more particular, which city hall do you think I mean? There are around 35,000 settlements in the USA alone, and each one has a city or town hall or something equivalent. Half of the US population lives in towns of less than 25,000 residents. And the Walk can happen in non-US areas just as well as those South Americans in the other thread show. Better odds than the libraries in some ways, but you're still trying to argue I am being "specific". Ridiculous.
Drones
Shall you argue about the radiation guns next? Another invisible boogie-man to frighten the paranoid ones? Drones require operators, and operators get paid. If drones started flying around city halls all over the western world in thousands of locations on a single day, don't you think that would cost a bit of money? Cost a bit of public notice and questioning? Yours is a fantasy concocted either of a wild imagination or a malicious one.

Attached: 44f0be4c0bbc2f44441b8d16a5d695d23545d68bd431f16f7a57778b77cd1b8d.jpg (1.3 MB, 2400x1856)

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

why are you afraid of this honeypot, user?
are you chicken?!
[ mocking yard bird noises intensify ]

Attached: the-new-normal-couple.jpg (25.13 KB, 600x373)

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Or just shitpost nazi larping for the rest of your life.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Whites should be afraid to meet other Whites Schlomo?

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

no more larping, let's get serious!
whites shouldnt be afraid to meet other whites
b-but… why do we need to meet?
you know.. just to talk.. about guy things or whatever… get to know each other better, as men…
b-but… men dont just meet other dudes to "talk". That sounds faggy as fuck
so, you're a shitposting jewish nazi larper who is also a homophobe. Nice.
t. trust us, we're white
these meetup honeypot threads never get old. Please don't ever stop making them.

Attached: 1.jpg (27.05 KB, 852x480)

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Let me be the first.

Seeking another White person for a friendly meetup over coffee. I have no interest in cringe White Nationalism and neither should you. Be quintessentially pro White similar to other groups. That means all Whites welcome including Christians, Gays and Boomers.

I'm near the NJ/PA border along I-78 but can travel in North NJ or far Eastern PA.

[email protected]

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

We're not afraid of you.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

white supremacist coffee date
say hello to my NatSoc blend!
Y tu Dunkaccino?

friendly meetup over coffee
gays welcome
near I-78
are these all gay hookup references?

Attached: al-pacino-dunkaccino-commercial.jpg (99.43 KB, 600x300)

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

English your second language? Or just a butthurt larper or Jew?

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

You are listing the specific park
Maybe listen to OP for once and just not say it you opsec breaking fag?

Torpedos shitting up the thread
Okay OP it is time to stop and move on to >>>>/polk/ or /fascist/index.html we have too many (((antifa-ggots))) here

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

you're mocking me therefore you obviously can't read
You're being mocked precisely because we can read, thirsty queer. Bumping for the keks.

Attached: whitehomo.jpg (59.35 KB, 640x480)

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

It's an interesting angle of attack. So previous Walk threads were basically attacked only with "muh honeypot" posts, which could at least point to the specifics about the specific city-location list and say, with some validity, that there was an opsec issue there. I supposed that with this new formulation those attacks would diminish, and for a time they did. "Muh honeypot" posts kept coming in, but obviously came from those who wouldn't, or couldn't, read the OP and understand it. Then the concerning trolling died down, as if regrouping and assessing, and then came the two new prongs of the attacks: Paranoia leveraging and negative association.

The paranoia stuff about drones, stalking, FBI infiltrators, and all that is meant only to frighten people enough to stop them from thinking any further. The negative association with some degeneracy (the posts claiming this is literally homosexual behavior) is meant to evoke disgust and revulsion in potential anons. I'm surprised the jew angle hasn't come up yet, but if these two strategies don't seem to work that will be among the next batch of attack angles used I wager.

My goal is very simple: Create a method that might benefit networking among the better elements of Zig Forums's userbase without compromising their security in the process. There are only two kinds of camps against this idea: Those who believe it is a trap laid out for anons, and those that do not want anons to meet up. The former tend to engage in the topic with actual critiques of the process, while the latter spiral off into unrelated hysterics and attack vectors if and when their opening gambits fail. For anyone who has been on Zig Forums for awhile, this is not unique to these threads.

Others have said it, but I think that the shilling and concern trolling on these threads has increased tremendously due to the fact that this Walk does not have an obvious weakness aside from logistics, which in the end is also its greatest protective feature. It is an idea that is extremely difficult to assail once people start doing it, and the only place to stop that activity would be at the bottleneck right here, on this board and in this thread. If an user is convinced of this and practices good opsec as is constantly encouraged by the honest actors, there is no stopping them from that point forward. And that must be frightening to those who are compensated to stop the growth of redpilled networks.

Attached: Against-the-Tide.jpg (388.75 KB, 1600x900)

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

Okay OP it is time to stop and move on to >>>>/polk/ or /fascist/index.html we have too many (((antifa-ggots))) here
No retreat. Let the foul elements sweat as the good anons of this board start to quietly organize beyond their reach. They can't stand to lose and will obsess over it until it breaks them. And this efforts needs nothing more than simple reports and amusements to drive them mad.

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

…Or maybe, just maybe, the posters bullying OP and the rest aren't actually FBI or Jews or antifa, they're just user doing what user always does: mock you for being a faggot. That would actually make sense since meeting random dudes off the internet for no specific reason is at best immature, socially-inept and likely indicative of a person who has had very few male role models (cringe) or at worst a red flag indicating unstable/dangerous/delusional tendencies and agendas or a straight-up trap from outsiders looking for a literal nazi to entrap/punch. Which are you?

Again, grown men generally don't do this shit that you're trying to meme and they sure as shit don't do it with randos from weird asian basket weaving forums from the Internet. "Social mixing" meetups are effeminate and strange. Men size each other up and bond over specific projects and goals (even if the goal is getting shit-faced drunk) with the upshot being that through those concrete activities, they sort the social shit out without trying. By proving ourselves through action, we build reputation and trust.

I understand if this is a bitter pill to swallow. You may be very young or troubled or literally autistic or deeply lacking in strong male role models (or all of the above). You're certainly awash in endless examples of what not to do so the confusion is understandable, but that doens't make it any less gay / creepy / suspicious.

This may blow your mind, but you're on an anonymous image board for a reason and if you're above the age of 25, then you should probably be building things outside of fucking Zig Forums unless you have some specific nazi madman agenda. If social networking is your nazi madman agenda i would reiterate that you're on an anonymous image board for a reason. You're literally doing it wrong. That doesn't mean you should stop lurking and shitposting, but don't try to turn this place into your own personal dating site because you're no longer a kid and you find it hard "meeting cool people". I have bad news: after 22-23, it gets increasingly harder to meet people in general until you're old as fuck. Accept it. Find a purpose and IRL dragons to slay. Love it. Let them kill you. In the process you will meet people, some good, a lot shitty. But if you're lucky and not a total dick, you may collect enough decent associates/allies/friends to serve as pallbearers for when the dragon kills you.

Attached: 4458d99df60dbdac2e597dca86a36a3e5c494b3ba85921f5cfda9606ebcf78ea.png (1.22 MB, 1353x674)

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

Bump for Whites

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Sorry if your post is heartfelt, but frankly, with all of the recent flooding on this board, I find it far more likely that most of the dissuasive posters including yourself are just intentionally deploying yourselves here to prevent people from networking. I understand every thread is going to have its namecalling and vitriol. But to Zig Forums-frequents there is very clearly an abnormally high concentration of attacks in threads like this, oriented specifically against attempts at networking. I'm enough of a loser to have been lurking on Zig Forums long enough to know that passer-by trolling usually does not look like this.

Obviously nothing I can prove; it's an anonymous board. But this brand of total assuredness, in implying that this behaviour is run of the mill organic posting, no chance of D&C whatsoever, really is quite disingenuous and frankly underestimating your average reader's sense for shilling, hijacking, etc.

So say whatever you want about everyone quarantining themselves here due to their own social ineptitude. If it truly is so ridiculous that a bunch of socially-inept rejects organized some big gay meetup, I have a very hard time believing there would be such a contrived effort put forth to bully and rip them down. If it really is all so stupid and childish, then you playing the concerned father preaching bitter wisdom, would know to teach your kids to not be afraid of scraping their skin up. What are you really teaching, to be dissuaded against doing what you want to do by some soccer mom wisdom about making friends and slaying dragons? THAT's fucking gay. Let them try and fail if you're so sure.

Attached: a716c68387634d8166662271b8726ba140cd5f90120ce701f31a7b313f4a088d.png (351.38 KB, 512x512)

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Bump.

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

police departments already have drones
a 5 year old can pilot a drone
some IT dork who is already on the payroll gets an extra duty that's actually fun for once piloting said drone

Dude just stfu. Your wordy responses are nothing but fluff, as proven by the delusion / excuse you use to dismiss how easy it would be to spy on people with drones.

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

to prevent people from networking
If you want to network then do so WITHOUT posting your networking places/times/plans on this website. Same goes for basing your plans off the idea ITT posted publicly for all to see.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

your networking places/times/plans
your plans
Plans for what exactly? Walking around in a t-shirt and talking about politics?

We literally have public syringe disposals and designated street-shit cleaners in my city, because there are more bums shooting up heroin and public shitters than there are cops to arrest them. For fuck's sake, when I went last weekend, every other homeless nog undressing in the public library restroom was wearing the "walk" attire, a white t-shirt and a do-rag.

Even if we're going to get targeted, frankly, it's a hell of a demoralization opportunity. Imagine actually having to spy on cleanly dressed, upstanding citizens, next to literal hordes of goblins taking dumps behind centuries old greco-roman monuments. What a clown world.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

they're just user doing what user always does
Extremely unlikely, for the following reason: The past Walk threads had nothing like this in terms of shilling and concern trolling. This is oddly specific, focused, obsessive, and repetitive for the insults of typical anons. When normal discussion occurs it is evident, and when it isn't occurring it is even more apparent. I don't think your post is necessarily part of that, but I do disagree with your sentiments and approach to this.
That would actually make sense since meeting random dudes off the internet for no specific reason
There is an extremely specific reason for it: networking. Meet and greets, cocktail parties, golfing trips, all that shit is for the exact same reason. The venue and method of meeting is different, that is all. To claim that networking is therefore faggy or a trap because you can't comprehend the value of networking with likeminded people is not based in real knowledge of what this effort is.
Which are you?
False dichotomy. Your setup is flawed.
"Social mixing" meetups are effeminate and strange.
This isn't a tea party for little girlies, user. I don't see it that way at all. I see it like any meet and greet in business, leading to those very activities of shared goals and entertainment you and I both value and far more important associations.

But tell me how you're going to get shitfaced drunk or into training groups or gun clubs with anons who are already on your level if you haven't met them already? There's three options: Either you join your clubs and hope you can find some other anons doing the same, you speak publicly in such a fashion as to attract the redpilled types towards yourself, or you can try to create a place for meeting anons that doesn't depend on specific interests or passtimes or occupations. I don't dismiss any of those methods, but I do point out the strengths and weaknesses of each and promote this particular idea because it has a particular value to it in terms of network spread.
You may be very young or troubled or literally autistic or deeply lacking in strong male role models (or all of the above).
That's your problem, really. You have created a caricature in your mind of the person who proposed an idea that you cannot appreciate or maybe even understand. Because you "feel" negatively about the idea, you have to rationalize that the speaker must be flawed in order for you to more easily dismiss it and dissuade others from thinking about it because that would earn your social disapproval. For someone complaining about effeminate behaviors and touts how manly-men do socializing, your entire approach to this matter is rather girlish and passive-aggressive aside from being over-assuming. Don't do that.
after 22-23, it gets increasingly harder to meet people in general until you're old as fuck.
Ever stopped to wonder why that is occurring? I meet more people now than I ever met in the past. Why is that? Because I now engage in more venues that allow me to meet new people. I network, particularly in methods and forums that bring in a wide cast of characters. You don't, presumably, because you don't value activities that would allow you to connect with people outside of your narrow band of personal interests. That's why you'd say a person grows old meeting fewer people because you exhaust your own meeting grounds. A Walk is just one method of finding potential inroads to totally different social circles that nonetheless have something very deeply in common with you that most anyone could do. None of that requires you to stop doing whatever it is you do right now, but it does require you to open your mind a bit and stop denigrating ideas you aren't familiar with.
But if you're lucky and not a total dick, you may collect enough decent associates/allies/friends to serve as pallbearers for when the dragon kills you.
Sounds unnecessarily fatalist. I've a much more positive notion of glory and comradeship that inspires me to keep up the dragon-fighting. I've made great friends and great enemies for it too, and I would only want to continue it. Cheer up a bit.

Attached: d6839145996b265e0324295db54b9413.jpg (73 KB, 972x500)

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

Here is the problem with you: Not realizing that OP is trying to make it vague such that it gets harder to target. He posted 6 dates every month to chose from, and said "any white-looking clothing will so" so clearly he knows that targeting will be an issue.

Never underestimate antifa's willingness to infiltrate though. Which is why OP need to be really specific about keeping OpSec (which he didn't).

The problem with you, OP, is that your ego does blind you somewhat, but the shills in this thread are much, much worse.
I network, particularly in methods and forums that bring in a wide cast of characters. You don't, presumably, because you don't value activities that would allow you to connect with people outside of your narrow band of personal interests. That's why you'd say a person grows old meeting fewer people because you exhaust your own meeting grounds.
The problem is that #1 most people in Zig Forums have autism lack social skills, in varying degrees (which is why social-related ideads are hard to implement), #2 many people in Zig Forums lack OpSec such that they can't follow plans by the letter, leading to them being attacked (don't even bring up Chanology or GamerGate, that is just sad) and #3 those who have social skills, OpSec and other useful knowledge will talk in other platform than Zig Forums to do their operations, this is just a /meadhall/index.html really. The idea of the /walk/ is good in intention, but neglect such issues.

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

you can't spell "OP IS A FAGGOT" without "WALK"

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

THERE ARE PLENTY OF NETWORKING THREADS ON THIS SITE. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL WHITES THEY CANNOT NOT NETWORK

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Schlomo is getting scared.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

If it truly is so ridiculous that a bunch of socially-inept rejects organized some big gay meetup, I have a very hard time believing there would be such a contrived effort put forth to bully and rip them down.
That's my thoughts on it too. If it was bad for anons I would be arguing against the idea all the time trying to convince them that it was too dangerous, not helpful, or just bad form that would be damaging to them or to those around them. It would be out of actual concern for the well-being of anons, and a few posts are clearly like that. But if I thought it was going to be good for anons and therefore hated it, I'd just start saying anything I thought would work towards the end of ruining participation. There is a difference between anons debating about Yang or Tarrant while throwing insults and a false consensus trying to sink an idea. There's just a different flavor to it all, and anons who have some experience with it can note the difference.

a 5 year old can pilot a drone
Do your imagined police departments hire toddlers to do their spying too?

If you want to network then do so WITHOUT posting your networking places/times/plans on this website.
You're actually right, that is good opsec that I go over in the Common Concerns. A Walk doesn't require online posting to do anything save for mentioning an optional general location and time to concentrate in. You don't seem to be able to distangle the difference between, "Meet in a park near yourself wearing non-obtrusive clothing," and, "Meet me at 487 Dumbfuck Lane at 3pm wearing a fedora with a swastika on it." They are completely different methods of meeting.

Plans for what exactly? Walking around in a t-shirt and talking about politics?
Exactly this. It seems to be an answer to most statements about, "But what about the police!? The CIA!? The GUBMENT!!" is to note that not only are the anons expressly told not to do anything illegal or obnoxious, but to do that in a subtle and almost indistinct way without even going to a hardline specified location. And even if whatever law enforcement was interested in this idea, they amount of money and coordination and effort they would have to make to maybe see a guy in a white shirt in a park on a spring day talking and walking around somewhere in the Western world is ridiculous for what non-crimes he is committing. They simply have better things to concern themselves with than crushing guys in white shirts. If the Walk idea was like a Charlettesville-type event that would serve to concentrate and unmask anons in a reliably small place, the criticism of police resources and investigators would be entirely valid. But it's nothing like that. Not in the slightest.

Attached: 3dcb7e5f462fb89f51a9e15169fba2cfaf8db7303a1ac2adbb81fad3c31d0afc.jpg (126.19 KB, 960x637)

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

You strike me as an user who is able to appreciate the idea, and I do actually want to promote good opsec so those participating don't bungle themselves up. If you would, point out specifically where I compromise opsec so I can at least consider whether that is an acceptable relaxation of a rule or not. Absolute perfect opsec will isolate you completely from everyone and therefore make networking impossible. But in a model of such diffuse meetings and the creation of a strong plausible deniability I believe some rules can be relaxed a bit to achieve the goal of meeting anons you wouldn't have met otherwise.
#1 most people in Zig Forums have autism lack social skills
#2 many people in Zig Forums lack OpSec such that they can't follow plans by the letter, leading to them being attacked
#3 those who have social skills, OpSec and other useful knowledge will talk in other platform than Zig Forums to do their operations
See, these are good criticisms, so I appreciate that. I do understand that imageboards in general select for more introverted or autistic types, and that not all anons are going to have sterling social skills. That's fine, and actually one of the reasons why a Walk is the way it is. It provides a context for anons to strike up a conversation or at least a goal to fixate on and overcome their aversion to communication. It's good exercise, like how it is good social exercise to smile at people in the grocery store or make small talk with the cashier. The Walk could help some isolated anons, of whom there are many, to meet someone who at least knows where they are coming from and offer an opportunity to connect over that. For other anons it is simply a networking opportunity to encounter people whose talents could be useful or who they would lend their own talents to.

So on the following opsec rules part, that's why I simplified the Walk formula to its barest parts. The previous thread had 7 or 8 steps to it in a somewhat confusing and verbose wall of text. I reduced it to 3 steps and made the meeting concept more secure. A Walk in my opinion doesn't require absolute perfect opsec because its diffuse and offline nature provides the main part of its protection. Even if an user slips up offline it likely won't be to anyone who is a problem given how unappealing a target a Walk is if even you could call "it" a "target" like it was a single thing and not a highly decentralized series of possible events. Also so long as an user can maintain his plausible deniability, he could use it as an opportunity to teach the other how to do it right if such an encounter happened. What should be done is implore anons to not compromise themselves online where there is the possibility of causing bad stuff to happen, which luckily those with good opsec experience like yourself can help with. I have no problem with writing a section about good opsec while out and about, whether on a Walk or otherwise, so if you're willing to mention your concerns and how you'd do it instead I'd be very interested.

Finally, on the skilled anons going to less-populated boards to do their activities, that may be true but part of the goal is to get anons connected with those who have skills and experience so they can improve themselves and be helpful or friendly otherwise. Most organizations are not entirely staffed with elites in their field, but rather have a few elites with many hands to amplify their ability to do things. For instance, it doesn't take massive skill to learn how to plant gardens or paint a house or go hiking, which are the sorts of local organization activities I imagine could come out of anons meeting local anons. The more experienced can teach the less, and together they can contribute towards improving their societies. Now addressing those skilled and interested who hang out in the smaller circles is an issue that I'd like to explore without going on a spamming campaign, but I do think most of them do frequent the board and might see a thread like this anyway.

Attached: 3bfe00a0faca998af62d4f4f4ce170ea181620c813b56c2c99aebbf8d6e2fa46.jpg (50.35 KB, 418x612)

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

With all the overly paranoid who the fuck do you think you are that you're so important that the FBI would come after you for walking around with a white shirt? Are you fucking Gavrilo Princip or something anons or alternatively, shills, that seem to be invading your thread en-masse, I'd like to commend you for this good idea.
You took care of opsec from the very beginning so that anons wouldn't need to be afraid; of course, the autistic among us will always find something to sperg out about.

Have you had any confirmations of a successful meet-up? If so, you've already done a lot more than more anons have here.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

All of you arguing against OP for whatever fabricated reason: Why are you trying to keep anons from networking? In order to have an amplified real world influence we need to network, and I honestly can't think of anything with better security and plausible deniability than this. We don't all have the luxury of already having Zig Forums-tier contacts irl.
The only reason I can think of that anybody would be arguing AGAINST this instead of offering constructive criticisms would be that you're trying to prevent user networks.
Which would make you a kike.

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

What happened to the thread about the "Volunteer Community Clean-Up Crew"?
THIS is how we get around the "optics" challenge, while allowing for more open display of logos, graphics, and uniform colors that harken to our heritage, messages, and goals.
As well as creating a presence that is very welcome in any degenerating community.
Also allows for co-mingling up close with government buildings, architecture, and town infrastructure.
Combine these two ideas, and I believe this is a fucking winner to get us organized IRL.
Fuck the feds.
Fuck Antifa.
There is turmoil on the Left right now.
The time to make a showing, and put our John Hancock on the line is rapidly approaching.
Once this world actually sees how many are among our ranks, and that we're not "Crazy, racist, White, Nahtzees!", and instead a force of security, repair and sanitation, and leadership and authority, things will fall in our favor.
You can feel this world shifting toward the inevitable Truth and Natural Order again.
We'll be there to catch, and guide them.

(pic related) These degenerate Thots have GREAT marketing skills.
Can you imagine this kind of a standardized, mobile display, across the globe, with OUR colors and sigils?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (457.84 KB, 610x404)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (431.33 KB, 610x407)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (567.7 KB, 600x869)

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

Take this concept to the next level.
The MAN level.
Picking up trash is cool, but imagine having crews that coalesce naturally around anons' skills?
A welding truck with a few guys to go around fixing the folding steps on some old woman's RV, or busted fence where her poodle keeps escaping, start getting involved with the town council for larger projects. Volunteer for gov. funded art projects, or park building, etc.
Plant gardens at the local boys club, and show them how to build shelter, procure water, start fire, trap and hunt small game, etc.
Gather the youth to help with these endeavors in your community, like Clint Eastwood did in that one movie where he made the chink neighbor fix everyone's shit for trying to steal his car.
WE MUST FILL THE GAP LEFT BY THE USURPATION OF OUR BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA BY THE FAGGOTS AND PEDOS!!
By the time the people realize they LOVE a bunch of "WHITE SUPREMACIST, NAZIS!", they won't want to persecute you because you've raised the community to a higher vibration, and strengthened, and moralized the youth.
Get on it!

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

Damn, >>/meadhall/ got shoah'd hard.

Anthony White
Anthony White

moop
It's a cool idea but internet neonazis will never go outside.

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

Bumpity bump, cause this actually can work.

Also, fuck everybody screaming "honeypot!". This world is fucked anyways.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Yup, worst case scenario you go for a walk and tell a sperg they have mistaken you for someone else.

Hoping there are some Florida bros out there tomorrow!

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

Are you kidding me JIDF? No one reads your bot text.

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

Yeah, reading is not your strongest part. Better skip it and go straight to cuckporn.

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

Melbourne City Hall is swarming with sandniggers protesting about chinks deporting them in China, police, and chinks laughing their asses off.
Would not recommend

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Walking allows normally isolated anons to meet with little risk, make friends, and to organize locally.
literally sounds like an lgbt meetup thing you would see on tumblr or something

If you see another person wearing a white shirt and hat, say hello and drop some hints about Zig Forums culture
fucking lol imagine dropping kike bombs, st tarrant memes on random strangers

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

Have you had any confirmations of a successful meet-up?
As much as is possible on an image board while maintaining good opsec. I've seen a number of reports of anons having met each other in Walk threads, which if true is promising. I know that I've run into anons around my area, and I can say that the most reliable way is to speak up about pertinent issues without going full power level on it. The last Saturday that I went out had some excellent conversations. I imagine that there are meetups that occur from lurkers who, despite being pleased about the results, don't say anything about it because they are lurkers. So I am optimistic.

Why are you trying to keep anons from networking?
Those who are legitimately cautious about IRL meetings are concerned about honeypots predominantly and to a lesser extent just believe it may be a waste of time or an embarrassing activity from what I can gather so far. With every legitimate concern the effort can be improved in terms of security and efficacy, so I appreciate that real feedback. The shilling and astroturfing is useful only in showing how agitating this idea is to those who don't like the idea of anons quietly organizing beyond their reach.

What happened to the thread about the "Volunteer Community Clean-Up Crew"?
That's an excellent idea, and one that I was thinking would be the sort of project anons could take on after making their local connections. It really does deserve its own thread since it's certain a few steps beyond the scope of this one.

I wonder why.

Good luck in sunny Florida!

Attached: 4b797f7f15265fd7196dbb154d486adf1c81b239471749ee3e67659467b0afe9.jpg (2 MB, 1860x2560)

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

fucking lol imagine dropping kike bombs, st tarrant memes on random strangers
Meme or not, I think this brings up an important point to unwitting anons who might actually go and attempt to interface with others:

Zig Forums is currently being raided by people who are attempting to hijack, misdirect, and pathologize white nationalism into something it is not. These attacks almost universally take the form of infiltration and pushing for an association with non-wn-controlled political narratives ala Tarrant, Brevik, etc.

They want to entrench the far-right and wns into narratives and slogans which they control, which provides the necessary entry-point for manipulation, false flags, etc. Whether you personally sympathize with such far-right celebrities is irrelevant. Their character, narrative, and capacity for inflicting emotional trauma on the public are not under your control. Do not build your political relationships on such a foundation.

Keep your broadcasts in simple irreducible terms. The less moving parts and dependencies the better. And lucky us, simply stating the right for a people's self-advocacy is now considered edgy in Weimerica. We really don't need to be scraping the bottom of the meme barrel for inspiration here. See you lads tomorrow.

Attached: SzsQ0E9.jpg (81.73 KB, 456x810)

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

This is three-point user

Keep the community clean up on the back burner, don't start a thread just yet, think through it and make it simple and safe.

Noted.

Connor James
Connor James

Alabama walk has be a great success. Beers among brothers networking for the future. Also "muh neckbeard" posters BTFO.

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

Still here in NJ/PA.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

I wonder why this thread gets slided so fast?

Parker Green
Parker Green

unslide

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Good post. It's enough in this day and age to say that you are skeptical about whether diversity is really a strength or that all this anti-speech stuff is concerning for you to be seen as a maverick. Another bonus is that if you stick to points like that which honest normal people would find agreeable right off the bat, you'll have good talks with people even if they are not anons. Many times I ended up finding anons or friendly people just by talking about basic opinions like that and being able to do so with a touch of eloquence and confidence in those ideas. I think people find it refreshing since those kinds of thoughts occur for them too.

Keep the community clean up on the back burner, don't start a thread just yet, think through it and make it simple and safe.
Certainly, because it is a very different activity. The main deal with it is that such a group absolutely cannot associate itself openly with these image boards or other organizations when it is starting up. It has to grow organically without promoting its image here, otherwise the members of Community Cleanup or whatever they would be called would be likely doxed, harrassed, and harmed right out of the gate before they've had a chance to put roots down. Once their organization(s) have had time to connect with their communities and build up enough rapport so normal people will lash out against the hateful anti-whites who inevitably will come after it, then they can openly associate however they please, preferably towards some greater organization built in a similar fashion or one that could be repurposed towards that end.

Another element is that these cleanup crews would require a basic set of rules to operate them. Mainly internal accountability, opsec for members, standards of behavior, and purpose. These organizations need to be able to reward and punish members independently of social pressures from the outside for instance and not rely on social pressure to do it. Members should only be reprimanded, punished, or expelled if their behaviors contradict the standards and ethics of the organization as defined by that organization's charter. This is important because it will allow the organizations to remove bad apples on its own and become known for it, and also to give reassurance to good members that their organization will not abandon them simply because their enemies make it difficult for them.

Anyway, it's enough to say that it's a much more complicated matter to put together than a simple Walk, but I do think about it and do believe at some point the basic frameworks for how to build local organizations should be discussed so that the fruits of networking efforts like these should be put towards a good use.

Alabama walk has be a great success.
Great to hear! Remember that you and whomever you have met can still go out on Walks and should, and will now have more chances to find anons since when one of you finds another the both of you can know.

Attached: 8ab7c9bd5e65a805e41bdc8652ec77191e2d27d867a886316288524cfa6a7995.jpg (544.61 KB, 1800x1188)

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

I think the real argument against anyone crying "muh honeypot!" is this: what are you living for? All I see living in 'freedom' is pozzed tv, pozzed videya, pozzed movies, pozzed relationships, pozzed marriages, pozzed religion, pozzed jobs, pozzed hobbies, pozzed politics, pozzed social circles, pozzed food, pozzed water, pozzed everything. The only thing that isn't pozzed is shitposting. So let's put it at its worst. If you go on a walk, you eventually get targeted and killed or imprisoned for the rest of your life. What are you missing out on, really? What comfort are you living for that makes the risk so unbearable?

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

<pro-Tarrant posters are shills.
Absolutely garbage post.
bump

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

I think the real argument against anyone crying "muh honeypot!" is this: what are you living for?
While I don't think taking a stroll outside is tantamount to performing a final glory run or anything, it is a good question to ask oneself. What do you value in life and what do you want out of life? Because easy pleasures are abundant but unfulfilling ultimately. The best things in life tend to take some work and suffering to prepare, and a Walk is an easy and relatively pleasant step in the process of figuring out what is important to you and how to achieve it for yourself and your own.

I wouldn't say all Tarrant posters are shills. It seems like a debate between whether actions like that are to be encouraged or not. All I know is that on a Walk nothing that dramatic or final or flashy should be considered for it. Keep everything legal, unobtrusive, and simple and you'll find some form of success with it.

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

Extremely important point. Shills constantly call him 'Saint' Tarrant, as if he even cared about NatSoc beliefs. The stupid faggot didn't say a single fucking thing in his manifesto about jews. How can he be considered a saint if he doesn't even uphold basic values?

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

after reading your post again I recognize my mistake
although I don't completely agree I'd like to revoke my insult toward your post
I do think the fact you mentioned that is going to attract a bunch of people who are going to derail the thread

All I know is that on a Walk nothing that dramatic or final or flashy should be considered for it. Keep everything legal, unobtrusive, and simple and you'll find some form of success with it.

Agreed completely.

Although you are without doubt a retarded dipshit nigger, please don't derail this thread.
You can shill against Tarrant in a billion other threads on the catalog right now.

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

Although you are without doubt a retarded dipshit nigger, please don't derail this thread.
Please present an argument instead of using ad-hominems. Thank you.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

WE WEAR GREEN HATS AND MEET AT TIM HORTON'S ON SUNDAYS

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Hat
yeah, wear your cuck hay goy

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

Like I said, I don't want to derail the thread, I just wanted to show I disagree with you.
I'll humor you for one post, alright?

as if he even cared about NatSoc beliefs
He had so many dogwhistles on him: The black sun, multiple SS division emblems, the symbol of the Iron Guard, etc.
As for the actual worldview, the views his manifesto espouses are national socialist without a doubt, he even calls himself an eco-fascist didn't call himself natsoc to avoid easy dismissal, that was the point of the manifesto, and he has a lot of normalfag support because of it which is basically a modern word for what the NSDAP already were.

The stupid faggot didn't say a single fucking thing in his manifesto about jews
The point of the shooting and the manifesto was to reciprocate violence towards muslims, who are already widely hated. This creates a retaliation cycle between whites and muslims.
He insinuated towards jews in a way we would understand in the manifesto. The reason for not outright naming the jew is because that results in instant dismissal from normalfags. "The Jewish Conspiracy" is the most well-known of all and gets the programming to kick in like nothing else.
Anyhow, this shouldn't be an issue for you, as he obviously showed himself to be in the know in other ways such as the aforementioned emblems
The point of the attack was to be the first shot fired in a broader war. It was to show anons what could be done hence him showing himself to be in the know and to accelerate the collapse hence him doing things such as mentioning well-known figures such as pewdiepie and trump, and not mentioning the jews so that the attack can be interpreted as being a disenfranchised white man attacking a group that has been attacking us constantly for decades, instead of a "conspiracy theorist neo-nazi"

Here's a video that explains the acceleration part adequately ( >>13062020 )

This will be my one post about this out of respect for OP and not wanting to clutter his thread and all.
This post was assuming you were legitimately asking in good faith, and I hope you can review it in the same spirit.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

Jews are the primary enemy. Muslims are the symptom. Until you can make a coherent argument about attacking a symptom before a cause, you are fighting a losing battle. You will die face down in a pile of blood, jew.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

The thread with the video seems to have 404'd, so here it is as a webm.

Attached: bt-analysis.webm (15.94 MB, 512x288)

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

Until you can make a coherent argument about attacking a symptom before a cause
I did, the video does, the anons who are the majority of the board easily who argue in my position do. You're filtered, both because of the non-derailment thing and the fact I disdain you and you make me want to kill you.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

who are the majority of the board easily who argue in my position do
Who are you even talking about? Do you really take solace in a completely made up mob?
You're filtered, both because of the non-derailment thing and the fact I disdain you and you make me want to kill you.
Good, go fuck yourself.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

That John Mark faggot is the most obvious fed in the alt kike.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

I don't know him at all. I don't follow e-celeb drama nonsense and instead prefer to exert my energy more productively. If that's your reason for dismissing the things he says I'd say you have a pretty weak argument. Try not to have such a strong knee-jerk reaction to things, it only harms your ability to get to the truth in the end.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

Wait, I thought you filtered me.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Curt Jewlittle, his kike master, has ties to the CIA. I don't need to listen to a fed prattle on about muh civil war when he's just hooking in gullible retards in order to entrap the true radicals among them.

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

I recognize that gay blowjob

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Who murdered JFK? Who bombed the USS Liberty? Who bombed the Twin Towers?

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

You're not dark. Your skin is dark. You inner light doesn't exist. True strength is brightness. True power is brightness.

Your dark thoughts are nothing compared to the deeds that were done to bring that brightness.

You know are a primitive, nothing more.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Yeah, just assume that the Mughal Empire never existed

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

The Danes and English controlled the entire planet for centuries. Khan never got of his whores or horses.

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

thank you, user. thread is clearly full of zoom. can't believe it took this long…

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

I think you mean this link:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold#Green_hat

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

What color is my hat trash?

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

Who murdered JFK? Who bombed the USS Liberty? Who bombed the Twin Towers?

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Go back to kindergarten, if you're not doing something about it yourself, then quit crying about it.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Imagine being a jew in this paradigm. You're going to die in a horrific way, because the normalfags will learn the psyops you have done to them and their children. You're fucking dead, jew.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

hey fellow anons let's meet each other in real life!
There is a reason we are anons, faggot mchoneypot

Attached: 350px-Flagincharredcorpse.jpg (44.67 KB, 350x367)

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

I JUST REALIZED WHAT THIS IS:
antifa le undercover agents wait at meet up sights in the attire
hidden camera somewhere among their body
sneak pics of the faces of anyone else wearing the right attire who comes up to them and says something lowkey redpilled
at the end of the project, probably in a few months, the agents collect the photos into one big folder and release it as "Nazis to be doxxed"
JUST LIKE UNITE THE RIGHT THIS IS JUST ONE BIG TRAP WAITING TO BE SPRUNG
If you break your anonymity you don't belong here you fucking normalfag. If you want to get redpilled friends just take the most right-leaning irl friends you already know and gradually led them to realizing the jq one step at a time. For example, first redpill them on immigration, then on how multiculturalism is bad, then on how the (((1%))) control everything, including the meda, then on how the (((1%))) seem to hate white people, then on how white people are dying out and society seems to be encouraging it, then on (((who))) the (((1%))) are, etc etc, till he is on board with the Ethnoglobe

Attached: crowd-watches-negro-witch-floating-over-river.jpg (107.72 KB, 640x411)

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

a hybridization of outsourcing and rendition between govt. glowniggers and private non-profits and private groups
intended to suppress / intimidate critics and agitators who may be potential enemies of the Deep State and literal Nazis, but really just serves as fodder for Deep State useful idiot brownshirts.
really just results in socially inept, somewhat effeminate, loner males getting bullied.
sounds about right. I hope they catch the inevitable gay predator serial killer or two that will show up to these.

Attached: 383416e490515dc354df91efa35eb220--cant-stop-laughing-laughing-so-hard.jpg (47.86 KB, 360x360)

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

but UTR barely doxed anyone who outside of those who got involved in the lawsuits.

Mason King
Mason King

Three-point user here.

Terrent supporters aren't shills, but our job is to drag the moderates into our side, not actually doing high-risk actions after the "initiation". The Walk is different.

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

Literal CIAgoons think they are anonymous.

Here's some cool info for you to chew on. My father is a member of the ultra orthodox Mormons, the same group that runs the NSA datacenter. None of you are anonymous.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

Terrent supporters aren't shills
Well, obviously not. Anyone who's being genuine can see that.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Any argie going to the next walk?

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

I believe other anons will begin to see a general pattern with these threads and their shilling activity. For most of the week the shills will be the majority of posters, presumably for demoralization whenever their shifts allow for them to do so. Because of this and few legitimate posts, the thread sort of falls down a few pages and bobs around every now and again with a friendly bump to keep it from getting slid entirely. Then towards a meetup date itself the real anons tend to post more and the shills most often quiet down. After that meetup date the cycle restarts as the shills come back. Such is the life of Walk threads I imagine.

Antifa psychology does not support your hypothesis. Leftists are by their nature herd-creatures and general cowards as well as impatient. Both of these traits preclude them from even participating in the activity with any consistent enthusiasm. They'd rather virtue-signal a defenseless pastry shop on a Saturday for being too white than risk not harassing someone that they could hold up as an evil they righteously defeated. And if they do participate, anons simply have to be on the lookout for people who make them uneasy, who don't respond genuinely to their humor and redpills, and those that look like shifty, soy-ridden faggots. Avoid them and always maintain total plausible deniability while on a Walk. Simple as that. You can't stop it.

As for redpilling your friends, all anons should already be doing that.

And lets leave it at that. That off-topic posting about it beforehand was riddled with weird bots and trash scripts aside from posts like these and their references. Not that these threads haven't been so targeted before, it's just good to try to stay on topic and leave the other conversations for other threads.

Attached: 1e012ada5e101d8ad7f91f65ebece5d863acda1b7a2e97487c44b7ee498f13d5.jpg (3.8 MB, 3200x2241)

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

To any Argies out there. Im From Buenos Aires and im going to the walk. If you are interested.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

No one asked you Stormtard.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Still here in the NJ/PA area.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Missed the walk this month, busy with worth. Disgusted by all the pussy faggots whining this is the work of feds. Unless you're planning a shooting with some guy you just met, you can ya fuckin autist, you're in no danger. So many fucking cowards who think they can just get VPNs and post dumb shit all day every day and think they're making a difference.

Get fit, get armed, and make good friends. Go for a walk. If you meet someone who seems off, then just don't talk to them. It's easy.

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

Gilbert Geinestin

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

Sit at home, coward. Eat your third hotpocket. Masturbate for the fourth time. These threads are for anons who deserve respect and have greater goals than shitposting indefinitely.

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

Call me whatever. Where I'm from, I make no secret of being a white supremacist. It's not illegal.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

Cori Wong

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Slat fag

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Nice 8855

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

You seem to be some sort of bipolar autist in the midst of a manic swing, judging by these walls of text full of rambling, delusional rationalizations that accompany your avatar fagging responses to every criticism. You seem to have legitimate unmet social/emotional needs, but are going about it completely wrong and in the wrong place. I wouldn't want to meet you.

Attached: ExaltedFoolishKillifish-small.gif (779.13 KB, 400x200)

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

Thanks but it's no 1488.

I'm just so disgusted by all the faggots that wanna pretend they're hardcore while never doing shit besides posting old memes on 8ch. If you're afraid to go for a walk, then wear a mask and put up posters. As for me, if the feds give half a shit they already know who I am anyway, so I have no fear.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Nice 8874.

I'm gay, I'm not gonna lie about it. But I also have a husband, a couple dogs, a job, a home, and other shit you probably don't care about. It's never been for the gold, it's been because I'm bored and plebbit's down.

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Why are you telling me this?

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Just went for a walk and was chased by a couple of Apples. At least they were female.

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-08-at-10.41.06-PM.png (83.54 KB, 190x256)

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

Chased by apples? What? When I go for these walks, I have never encountered another user, only middle aged women who want me to accompany them.

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Honeypot.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Lucky 22. Can I jerk off out my apartment window?

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Pussy. You admit nothing by going for a walk. Leave your phone at home. If anyone approaches you during your walk and seems off in any way, brush them off and finish you walk. This shit is not remotely self incriminating unless you're stupid.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

If there's incoherent posting, it might be a bot. There was a bot or something like a bot in the last thread that kept tricking anons into talking to it. Either that or it was a weird person who might as well have been a bot. Either or.

Missed the walk this month
There's more, of course. Each Saturday and also Dub Days. You can give any or all of them a shot if you're up for it.
Get fit, get armed, and make good friends. Go for a walk.
Could be a slogan for the thing.
If you meet someone who seems off, then just don't talk to them. It's easy.
You get it. Good luck with your own Walks, user.

You seem to be some sort of bipolar autist in the midst of a manic swing
If I am mad, at least I am consistent in it. Your assessment is flawed.
Don't like classic art? Then find a more degenerate thread. I like posting landscapes because I am advocating for people to go outside into a beautiful world. It's thematic.
I wouldn't want to meet you.
Lucky for you not to be subjected to my long-winded chattering then. I don't think I'd want to meet you either. Thanks for the thread bump however.

Attached: 4c1312167f5f46034d5a0bd481c91cbc2cc7b99839a2248f53dbe77539e44e67.jpg (51.89 KB, 564x441)

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Posts his gay safety word on a honey pot thinking we care.

I don't have a gay thing going on, but I do have a standard safety word. Funny enough their used it in a recent cape movie.

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Usama bin Laden was a hero, and a martyr for Muslim brothers worldwide! Our brothers are being slaughtered, our women are being raped, innocent men are taken from families and thrown into Guantanamo Bay, so find an American and slaughter!

We are now seeing a fresh revival. In the past few years Al-Qaeda has been in steady decline as Muslims assimilate with Democratic party crusader Western imperialists! This is a big no no!

However, with America's new crusade against the children of Yemen, we have found fresh new grounds. Who was once the Saudi nationalist is now the Yemeni nationalist, resisting America by rifle and grenade!

"I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.
In those difficult moments many hard-to-describe ideas bubbled in my soul, but in the end they produced an intense feeling of rejection of tyranny, and gave birth to a strong resolve to punish the oppressors.
And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children."
~Bin Laden, talking about America's terror

"It is better for Muslims to not adjust in non Muslim societies"
~Osama bin Laden, killed without trial for having an opinion

"Do you remember the good old days, when Americans were enjoying the blessings of security and peace, when the word 'terrorism' was rarely invoked, and when you were oblivious to any threats?… You were a nation at ease.
But America thought that it could threaten the lives of others, kill and invade, occupy and plunder, and conspire without bearing the consequences of its actions."
~Anwar Awlaki, killed without any trial for having an opinion

"We are not against Americans for just being American. We are against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil. What we see from America is the invasion of two Muslim countries, we see Abu Ghuraib, Bagram and Guantanamo Bay. We see cruise missiles and cluster bombs, and we have just seen in Yemen the death of twenty-three children and seventeen women."
~Anwar Awlaki

Allah praise the heroes who dared to defy their criminal governments, including governments of sold-out-to-Jew-and-American Muslim leaders who waged a crusade against their own people in the name of fighting terror, and rose up and became the only source of justice in Arabia!

If ever the news makes you sad for your Muslim brothers, think of the good, think of the avengers!!

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

sage
Pussy.
Honeypot.
You admit nothing by going for a walk.
You give your face (and thus all personal information, as well as associates) to the feds.
Leave your phone at home.
Explain how to leave your face at home.
This shit is not remotely self incriminating unless
you have a face.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Still not an argument.

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

JIDF Emergency posts. Can't have Whites meeting up and being normal

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

Bump

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

I mainly keep my recruiting to people I know directly but one must take chances from time to time. The main thing Anons need to do is recruit amongst their friends before considering spreading out. Then keep them separate until one is sure any new recruits won't compromise anyone else you've brought in. Be the leader you want to see. Build your mannerbund. Quit waiting for someone or some group to join. Build a machine. A machine of men. A weapon to surpass the metal gear.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Three-point user here.

bipolar autist
What is Zig Forums? /out/index.html

Go to the poster thread then, kamaraden.

Yeah we are getting sapmmed right now, go figure.

Torpedos needs to go.

Well said, OP needs to read this.

Ethan James
Ethan James

You give your face (and thus all personal information, as well as associates) to the feds.
Do you think feds of omniscient? Or that everyone around you is a federal agent? Or that the feds care so much about you in particular that they will sift through literally terabytes of potential data just to find you and then deploy agents into the Case of the user to knock on your door for illegal walking and talking? Best you and your face just sit in your basement then. It must be the most dangerous face in the world if the merest glance at it will alert the entire shadow government.

There's a reason why I leave it open to anons as to what to do with their newfound contacts. Do they want to befriend them? Invite them to whatever? Treat it as just a pleasant encounter for a day? It's up to the user and the meeting. I wouldn't advocate inviting total strangers into an organization until you've had a chance to get to know them. It's another topic, but all organizations worth their while will get infiltrated by spies and subversives. It is a matter of making an organization that will be able to resist their influence and still be effective more than it is in rooting them out. But an ounce of prevention is always good to take when it comes to it. Definitely start with your existing friends and expand your network from there, and Walks don't prevent you from doing both at once.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Well said. But the default answer is "Just Walk, Don't Fedpost"

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

NYC ANONS ASSEMBLE

Attached: gl-rockwell.jpg (564.66 KB, 1200x802)

Dominic King
Dominic King

Or that the feds care so much about you in particular that they will sift through literally terabytes of potential data
They have software that redflags the .00001 % based on keywords/keyphrases. Then an agent reads it to determine the context.
You are very disingenous. Just like how DRONES COST SO MUCH HURRRRR.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

You'll probably have better luck winning the powerball
t. fellow jew yorker

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

More anti White Stormfag posts to stop Whites from meeting up.

John Scott
John Scott

More retarded shills who try to get user to fuck himself over in 40 different ways. just the act of going to "walk" with "your fellow Zig Forumsers" could be kiked into conspiracy of treason and terror assembly.

Either way:Bullets dont send the message, memes DO. bullets pass through, memes STICK.
why do you think they are kvetching so hard in america right now trying to ((( SHUT THE INTERNET DOWN ))) ? Because they know they've lost and are trying to catch any retard stupid enough to get caught so they can nail him to the cross "for spreading lies" sounds familiar right?

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

We can try tho m8
What are you on about nigger

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Okay you fucking pedoJew. Let's go with natural selection.

Remember the last time we did that? Your people lived in ghettos.

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Ah, another moderation-endorsed honeypot to get anons arrested and killed while accomplishing literally nothing remotely useful. Don't take action goy, meet with some federal agents in a park instead!

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Kill yourself ban evading zeemaps meetup boomer fed kike shill.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

Reminder, this is what "White Nationalists" are doing to be pro White.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

More Stormcancer that keeps trying to fuck up any chance of Whites saving themselves.

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

meet with little risk, make friends, and to organize locally
This debunks the rest of your bullshit assurances.
It stops being "plausibly deniable" the minute you open your gob to the agent walking next to you.
b…but you don't need to speak, you can ignore everyone else.
Then why go there.
Sage for obvious new approach to previously rebuffed honeypot deployment attempts.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

Three point user here

"Walk", "IOTBW Poster", "Redpill USB", "Fake Wallet", "Stamped Bills"… all of them works because they can be done in mass.

Well said.

My advice to all anti-activism Feds out there: "Just Walk, Don't Fedpost". See who is going to spread the message faster.

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Here's your homework then: Determine how many potential locations might fall under "park nearest city hall". Then find the specific drone costs to cover each potential area, and how many agents it will take to sift through the hundreds of hours of footage that would be collected over the three and a half hour timeframe of suggested meetups. Multiply those numbers by their average wages and costs of deploying the drones, and then tell the thread the retarded-high number you come up with. And don't forget to include how many of the potential hits of a guy with a white shirt being in one of those locations would turn out to be either a non-user or a completely law-abiding user, and how many investigation hours it would take to confirm or deny their interest to the authorities on top of your previous costs. I'm sure after all your specific calculations you'll overawe the anons in the thread and convince everyone not to do what OP says.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

I live in Montgomery County, TN and want to meet.
I am a GenX'er.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

Determine how many potential locations might fall under "park nearest city hall"
1 per city. Each city has a alphabet field office. Or a local police dept with a terrorism unit.
Then find the specific drone costs
They already have drones for other reasons (have had them for awhile)
how many agents
Fat IT dorks that already do menial tasks and are on salary.
sift through the hundreds of hours of footage that would be collected over the three and a half hour timeframe
3.5 hours per town/field office THANKS FOR THE TIP
And don't forget to include how many of the potential hits
Takes 5 mins to run license plates. Then software tap on your IP and if you visit here/similar sites

The FBI alone has 35,000 employees and field offices over 56 cities.
The fact you keep pushing this "lol they would never monitor us, u paranoid user" shows you are either dishonest or a moron.
WHICH IS IT?

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Has anyone ever showed up at Tim Horton's with a green hat on sundays?

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

That poster is retarded but OP isn't.
There are about 80,000 cities in the US.
OP noted that people can pick any city hall, library or community center (or other locations).
So in total, about 240,000 locations. There are only 35,000 FBI employees.
We still win the numbers game even if not considering cafes, vape shops, book stores, gyms etc.

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

oy vey goyim never fight back
killing your enemies does absolutely nothing
just make funny pictures that will show them
PAID SHILL CONFIRMED.
Do you think feds of omniscient?
Strawman. Reductio ad absurdum. Try again (you are clearly paid to post here, so don't bother).
Or that the feds care so much about you
"oy vey goyim the jews would never care about the goings-on from a website for whites who want to exterminate the jews lol you don't matter"
Nice double shilling there. Demoralization and dismissal.
Best you and your face just sit in your basement then.
And he does it again! Pathetic.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

You'll probably have better luck winning the powerball
You have better chances than many with the conditions of this particular setup. There is only one city hall for New York City, and though it is a large area it is an opportunity to walk around and get some fresh air, and a greater number of anons who might do the same. Much better odds than the powerball.

just the act of going to "walk" with "your fellow Zig Forumsers" could be kiked into conspiracy of treason and terror assembly.
Were that true, you'd already be fucked on charges for visiting this website. But you aren't, nor has anyone else, and the chances of anyone spending the time and resources to stalk you and catch you spreading unauthorized memes IRL is even more slim. So your paranoia here seems quite unfounded.

It stops being "plausibly deniable" the minute you open your gob to the agent walking next to you.
Don't talk about anything illegal, don't entertain any talk about illegal stuff, and don't spill your spaghetti all over the place and there's no telling you apart from a based normie. Hell, don't even need to mention the chans. It's extremely simple to not be a self-defeating moron.

"Walk", "IOTBW Poster", "Redpill USB", "Fake Wallet", "Stamped Bills"… all of them works because they can be done in mass.
The scalability of them alongside the relative ease of deployment from anons makes them all work. Postering is the most effective because the posters can gain notice and inspire nearby anons to do the same and thereby works as its own proof. Walks lack that immediate public confirmation of it working, but it is. The effects will be seen through what those associations between anons that meet bring about. It's very subtle, which is both its greatest advantage and its greatest drawback.

I'll give it a shot just to prove user's point.

There are over 39,000 municipalities in the USA, not counting other countries nlc.org/number-of-municipal-governments-population-distribution
There are 1.5 million acres of city parks in the USA tpl.org/2011-city-park-facts-report#sm.01dn76yy1efkece103v15co4z2br6
Drones cost ~$6,000 apiece and an average of $300/hr to operate pogo.org/analysis/2018/09/these-police-drones-are-watching-you/
35,000 FBI agents exist including support staff that don't work in deployments fbi.gov/about/faqs/how-many-people-work-for-the-fbi
About $21.50/hour pay on average payscale.com/research/US/Job=FBI_Agent/Salary

So, assuming each drone needs an operator which they could procure and each location needs one drone watching for about 3.5 hours for peak activity, would be somewhere around $278 million in drone hardware and hourly operation costs distributed across all possible locations. That's over 3% of the entire FBI's budget for the year and would require more agents than even exist in the whole organization fbi.gov/news/testimony/fbi-budget-request-for-fiscal-year-2019 for a single day of a Walk for total coverage. And that's just to collect the footage - going through it would be hundreds more manhours requiring even more pay. If there are going to be potentially 76 Walks per year (52 Saturdays, 24 Dub Days) and assuming the operator costs were all that were left after the initial equipment investment, that would be over $3 billion in wages costs and amounting to nearly half of their whole budget. And keep in mind this operation of Walk surveillance wouldn't even be guaranteed to catch a single person who could be charged with anything at all. Even at 1% coverage of all possible locations the yearly cost of observation would be more than $31 million dollars for something that most likely will result in nothing of value to them. Better to spend that on real stings on criminal or political organizations they want to spy on.

In short, the math should speak volumes on the absurdity of agents stalking random anons at every possible turn on a Walk designed like this.

Attached: 9826e55f8c082ee2b0273996b95dd113119f25c5b1da8cd5a339cbc0aa0914b0.jpg (3.2 MB, 3809x2697)

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

That's my point. The math results in hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars wasted on surveillance of potential sites that likely don't result in even encounters let alone arrests. What does it cost an user to go for a walk? Nothing. A few hours on their day off chatting with people. What does that user risk? Nothing more than usual considering he's already on this site. The numbers are on the user side.

Today is a walk day according to OP. I'm already wearing my white shirt. I'll post again if I'm not drone-struck from the sky or v&.

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

Went for a second walk in Bosont today - still no sign of other anons or feds.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Imagine that! Complicit moderation allows this duplicate of the other Honeypot "get anons arrested or killed" thread that only has 440 replies, but bans "duplicate" Trump criticism and legitimate on topic threads like laws forcing vaccines

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

replying twice from the same IP
Kill yourself ban evading zeemaps meetup boomer fed kike shill.

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

Complicit moderation allows this duplicate of the other Honeypot "get anons arrested or killed" thread that only has 440 replies
The previous thread was for March and had only two dates posted, and now it is April with a new list. Given that it had 440 posts and only was for two weeks, it was extremely likely that it would hit bump limit before the end of the month. It's organizationally more beneficial to put all important dates in the OP than to update it somewhere later in the thread. It's good etiquette and efficient information transfer.

Hope you had good luck, user.

The odds are low, but they are still in your favor. Keep rolling the dice and I imagine you'll meet some good people out of it.

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

see
LOL
No faggot, you won't get drone-striked AND you won't meet anyone. But your local DHS office probably has your identity now.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Who the fuck would want friends , all you do is waste my time you damn cucks

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

SAGE KIKE

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

After doing the math in , it should be very clear that on a logistic scale it would be far more expensive and inefficient to try to wrangle together anons the moment they left this board. There are only three main circumstances that a malicious actor could efficiently do damage to user networking via this channel of communication:
Centralize them in a single physical location with the likelihood of criminal activity real or staged (like Charlottesville)
Collect their information online by convincing anons to expose themselves with traceable data to incriminating sources (non-secure emails, website links, discords, etc)
Dissuade them from action before it begins using a single forum where all potential problems might meet
In order for the authorities to make examples of wrongthinkers, they need an acceptable context to punish them with. The first method provides all of that, to get anons to participate in a single area where they can concentrate their resources and either instigate or simply wait for illegal and/or immoral action to occur. Once it does it can implicate anyone they want there, and allow them to arrest and dox and punish those people with ease. Everyone got to observe that in action at Charlottesville, and shows very clearly why the idea of marching around without careful regulation and power just puts people at the mercy of malicious actors.

The second is a less effective dragnet, but is the basis of your classic sting or honeypot. If the malicious actor can get an user to compromise themselves by linking their online activities which can potentially be used against them to their IRL identity, particularly in a place where sufficiently illegal activities are being proposed or encouraged, then they can be tagged, observed, and cross-referenced with ease. This is why as a rule no user should ever visit a discord or communicate with an email that appears on the board without taking major steps to keep the link between their identity and their online activities separate.

If anons cannot be enticed to the first two methods, then the only course of action left is to prevent any problem activities from happening in the first place by convincing them not to do it. It costs time, effort, and money to build cases against people, and it is simply cheaper to prevent than to punish. Instead of spending millions on an expensive and diluted sting operation whose complexity would dwarf even the normal prostitution and drug stings everyone knows about, they can simply hire a handful of actors to pollute any discussion of an action path they wouldn't be able to effectively deal with. For a bit of minimum wage they can prevent millions of dollars in effort, but only so long as they can convince anons to not do whatever that idea is. Turns out this is the easiest path to take since jumping IP's, using TOR, deploying bots, or even just convincing useful idiots to do it all for free is extremely cheap and hard to detect.

Knowing all this, the reason why a Walk is not useful for a honeypot is because it neither centralizes anons in context-rich environments nor easily links their specific online activities to their specific IRL identities. It is not an activity that a Fed would wish to encourage without specific modifications because it's simply too messy. Instead it would be most effective to just prevent problems in the first place by bombarding the bottleneck with bullshit until anons gave up before they even began and tug on every lever of persuasion (fear, disgust, social proof, etc) to accomplish this end. And that seems to be exactly what is happening in these threads.

The positive side of all this is that because the shill activity is so high, it means the activity is particularly irritating and difficult to deal with to whomever is directing the shills. That should be encouraging in itself. The other side of it is that in a game of attrition which this activity is, the honest anons have the advantage because successes are often not reported and creates a lurking fear in the minds of those trying to stop it. They cannot tell if their efforts are working or not, and will not be able to stop what networking results from these meetings. It is to inflict a terrible paranoia on these people to think that around every park, around every corner, from every person wearing white or a hat, there might be a secret connection being made thousands of times every week that they cannot stop. And that helpless paranoia will manifest itself in these threads in desperate forms.

Enjoy it, and keep Walking.

Attached: 9be9ec087ac4063af38849dd2476832ea40fa35d8542cce252886334839ac6ec.jpg (3.07 MB, 3787x2080)

David Russell
David Russell

For anyone that wants to do something in meatspace, but that is too paranoid to do these walks, you can try city council meetings. Just look up your city council and find the next meeting. Go to a few meetings, sit and listen, and take note of the “regulars”. I met an old boomer who turned out to be pretty hardcore. He was a Vietnam vet, so I’d say things like “these fucking commies”, and he’d agree. One day after a meeting, I said something like “this fucking nigger cut me off on the way here and I almost died”, and he replied something like “these monkeys shouldn’t be driving on our roads”. Finally, on our third or fourth convo I brought up the jew media, and that was that. Turns out the guy had a son about my age, and from that one connection, I’ve managed to build a nice IRL network.

This is a politics board, so politics is the common bond between all of us. Even if you go to a meeting and see only old liberals and conservatives, there is potential to form relationships based on a common interest in politics. These relationships can grow, so keep with it. And, I’m not going to give away anything too specific, but it turns out that one of the town council members is one of /ourguys/, so that was a really nice connection to make.

Realize that there are a lot of more of us out there than you’d think, and don’t give up.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

For anyone that wants to do something in meatspace, but that is too paranoid to do these walks, you can try city council meetings
That is an excellent idea as well. In my own way I made a lot of contacts on a council where I spoke out on issues, and by doing that other members as well as people from the public came to greet me who were redpilled themselves. Sounds like you had a similar experience from the other way around. It also goes to show that you don't need to join the city council or become the politician in order to make your connections with them.
Realize that there are a lot of more of us out there than you’d think, and don’t give up.
Great whitepill, user. Thanks.

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Went out on Thursday. Wore my white shirt, forgot my hat, and it took awhile but met an user. We ended up talking in a nearby coffee shop about Nietzsche and views on how society can create a stronger individual. Shook hands, will meet up again in the near future. Redpilled, based, and not a single creep or antifa or fed or anything that was a problem. Shills BTFO.

I think I'll be doing that next. Thanks.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

/POL HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY NAZI LARPERS
/POL SUPPORTS OUR PRESIDENT
VOTING IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS MESS
DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST CANDIDATE WE HAVE
GET ON THE TRUMP TRAIN OR GET OUT OF THE WAY
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

(checked)
Good! Keep Walking and maybe you'll meet more anons in your area.

Guess you're just spamming across random threads, but a bump is a bump even if off-topic.

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

I might have come across an user on my way to the library, but I wore earbuds out of habit so I didn't really get the chance to converse. Unfortunately the library didn't have much action either so I left soon after. I'll definitely make it a point to not wear earbuds so I can have actual conversations with people.

Side question: Any hat counts, including winter hats, correct? Doesn't exclusively have to be a baseball hat? I'm assuming yes, since gloomy weather would fuck up any requirements that specific but I want to make sure that I'm correct in my assumption.

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

Side question: Any hat counts, including winter hats, correct? Doesn't exclusively have to be a baseball hat?
Correct, any hat works. In earlier conversations I was all about having specific colors for the articles of clothing, like belts and shoes, but anons pointed out that not every user has brown shoes or a black belt, nor was it necessary. So any hat style and color will do.

Michael Long
Michael Long

By the way, I think you responded to your own post above my previous one.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

I do have a roommate, so that might explain that. The other post I referred to was apparently deleted by a mod or something for being spammish.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

Another mentally ill troll trying to derail Whites meeting.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Still interested in the NJ/PA area.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Don't say, just do.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

The FBI doesn't investigate for wrongthink. Imagine how much time and resources that would take.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

The FBI doesn't investigate for wrongthink. Imagine how much time and resources that would take.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

Attached: OP.png (125.1 KB, 660x509)

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Anyone from Argentina going to the next walk?

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

That is so fucking stupid.

Attached: 20180127-111704.jpg (3.39 MB, 3264x2448)

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Bump

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

15 days later
literal fucking duplicate of a non-bump-limit-reached thread is still up
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB MODERATORS THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED MULTIPLE TIMES
Oh wait, getting anons arrested while preventing them from doing anything of actual fucking worth is your job.

James Taylor
James Taylor

When is the next walk?

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Eat bay fag here, I dont really want to be in SF during 420, or any park for that matter.

I'm thinking somewhere in maybe Walnut Creek, Lamorinda, or something with less degenerates on the 27th.

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

Why are (((you))) so scared rabbi?

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

c-c-checkeked

Attached: what-the-fuck-is-this.png (1.16 MB, 1440x1437)

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

Fuck off Stormfags. No one is going to "get arrested" in they are a normal White person.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Daily reminder that NEET-Socks deserve the rope.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

When is the next walk?
Saturday, April 20th.

I dont really want to be in SF during 420, or any park for that matter.
Oh, good point. My OP was just picking out Saturdays, though I do know some people are celebrating a certain birthday instead on Saturday. It's really either-or I guess. The 22nd and 27th will be a return to normalcy I'm sure.

Pertinent trips.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

Saturday 20, u going?
U an argie?

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Still interested in the NJ/PA area.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Bump

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

What Time Local Time?? (U.S.)

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

Why am I not seeing museums here?
My area is full of great options.
Sit in an area that clearly shows something important to your history and read a book.
Engage people that sit near you. Leave when a sperg shows up.

Attached: 1468980042694.jpg (27.28 KB, 300x450)

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Anyone from argentina Buenos Aires?

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Any thoughts on that? I could actually make the meet in Orinda or Walnut Creek on the 20th or 22nd but have work the 27th.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Am in Amsterdam and available for walks.
Come at me, MIVD

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

How embarrassing that Whites are too scared to meetup in real life. I wonder who caused this? Stormfags have any idea?

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

I want to meet you in real life.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

Any NZ anons in major cities? I'll be out for uncle Adolf's birthday tomorrow, location as described in OP. Hope it doesn't rain too much.

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Location: The nicest outdoor park or location nearest your City Hall.
<What if the nicest park isn’t the nearest
<What if the nearest park isn’t the nicest
Why are you mentally retarded, OP?

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

Hopefully there's at least one faggot in the vicinity of Indianapolis.

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

Im an Argie and im going to the walk tomorrow, if anyone from Bs As is interested… Well hope we met.

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

Pick one that is both nice and close "enough"

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

Well, seeing how upset Moshe gets with his "honeypot" spam,
Oh dear, the .gov will follow us with drones
and, and B-52s, and cruise missles, … super scary stuff.
Now I'm excited to try this out.
Hello in advance, my new fren I'll meet at the walk.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

You're doing a good job OP. An important thing to realize for all anons is that we, the sane and normal people, are the silent majority. It is the huge concentration of lefty ideologues among journalists and media people that creates the illusion of us being isolated and alone.

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

Shut up faggot. Colorado sucks.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

FUCK OFF JEW TROLL

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

They know but larping is far more important than saving any Whites.

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

All the Thule women and Royal wear black on their White skin.

Jews get mad when a Royal does the same to keep it in the family.

John Barnes
John Barnes

You're Blacklisted, for life.

William Cooper
William Cooper

I'm so scared! You natsoc retards going to do something about it?

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

Who exactly is it that you think you're talking to?

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

Well why don't you let us know Schlomo.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Yes, because that makes me really want to talk to you.

You're a tranny. Go feed my cops.

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

moderation continues to allow multiple WALK honeypot threads because it's hostile to the userbase and wants Zig Forums users to get arrested or killed

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

IP hop to spambump your honeypot more
do it yet again
MODERATION DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

I dont know if I have the 22nd off. Might have to shoot for a later date

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Off the meds?

I hope you have stroke over this jew. No one likes your knotseas

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

It’s caturday, so some of are going to meet our local whitenats agent, right?

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

Thank Codemonkey for installing mods that hate this board and refuse to ban spam or obvious D&C

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

So only nazis are allowed to post here and anything else is "spam".

D&C is all the "honeypot" posts trying to derail Whites enjoying their right to free association

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

So only nazis are allowed to post here
Read this image and try to understand that all the other posters left.

Attached: anon-explains-why-pol-is-natsoc.jpg (945.43 KB, 2048x1438)

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

This.
Also nothing is as beautiful as the Jutland heathlands, blessed picture.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Posters on Pol try to turn straight men queer or bisexual, get mad when the target refuses,and get's stupid and tries to torpedo them instead.

Then wonders where Jews come from. You're the retards creating your own worse enemy, and wonder why nobody takes your shit seriously.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Pol

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

Which meds are those?

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

"nazis"
Get fucked. You obviously need to lurk more.
"Whites"
This label blankets us. Kikes cannot attack one specific race (besides Palestinians) because they know they won't get away with it. So you go along with their plan to forget your ethnic heritage and think "white" is a race. It's not. Scottish. German. Italian. Scandinavian. Swedish. etc. Identify with your own people, stupid. Stop following their plan.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

Fags that sage everything don't belong. Saging means you want to fuck them. You're a muh dick faggot. Get out.

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

The only paper books I have are from university. Why must this thing be so complicated? I’m not buying a white t-shirt or wearing a hat because that’s out of character for me.

How about this… Oregon anons, meet me at the Pepitas in Beaverton tonight at 8. I’ll not be wearing white but I will be wearing my badge.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Be sure to thank Codemonkey for allowing posts like this all over the board

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

Nobody cares.

Brody King
Brody King

Whar said. They rely more on the paranoia of people like you, to scare people away or isolate themselves as one-man armies (which makes you extremely prone to defeatism, blackpills and laziness) In a way it's similar to what how corporate shills will force a meme and rely on shitposters positive/neutral/negative to spread memeads (think monster drink, bluenigger genie, clown shit just in time for IT and again with a new Joker movie)
Plausible deniability, if anything, a stroll outside would be good for you faggots here, no offense you blessed dumb faggots.

John Walker
John Walker

Please continue posting, as every post you make further confirms that both the current moderation and the current BO (Codemonkey) are in fact malicious and do not want Zig Forums to exist.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

We already know they don't.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

Monster drink was the fags mocking me.
A non kosher drink supposedly has Hebrew on it? Get lost. Those are claw marks.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

ok, faggot

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

Alright just post it if you can make it and we'll try to make it happen.

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

You don't own the bus.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Not even gay? Shit not even bi.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

Still interested in the PA/NJ area.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

I created a board for specifically for Whites meeting up.

8ch.net/wmu/

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

unslide

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

What Time Local Time?? (U.S.)
Whatever your time zone is. There is no need to standardize.

Why am I not seeing museums here?
Just hasn't been a location mentioned yet. It will at some point I imagine since it's a good place to do things while looking around for anons.

Then make the determination yourself. The ambiguity is useful to decentralize the actual actions.

An important thing to realize for all anons is that we, the sane and normal people, are the silent majority.
Thanks for the encouragement, and excellent post. Anons are far from alone with these ideas, even among the general public. Those ideas just need to be articulated well.

If I could I would have archived the previous thread before starting this one, but I do not have moderator powers. Just in case any shills continue to accuse me of spamming.

Why must this thing be so complicated?
Opsec. That's the short answer. The longer answer is that it is a simplified trade-off between perfect user security, which is never meeting up in real life or joining things found on this site, and becoming particularly vulnerable to honeypots, spying, and other forms that come from centralized public planning. Naming specific places on this kind of public board will greatly increase the odds you'll meet someone, but who that "someone" is becomes likewise increasingly uncertain. The older Walk threads worked with that specific locations meetup idea, and I disagreed with it because it seemed too risky. My formulation sacrifices some of the odds of meeting up in favor of better opsec for everyone who participates. It might not be the best formulation, but it certainly is the most secure way to meet an user for both parties.

As for specific places, there may be ways to do that. One method would be to put up Walk posters with a particular locale area mentioned on them. Normal people won't know what that is and will not even notice them, while anons will know what it means and know someone has set up a Walk there. So long as that process was kept entirely offline it might be useful signalling. Or simply spreading Walk posters without locations on them will signal to any anons that there are other anons actively going on a Walk near them, and that might get some to commit to it.

It would need discussion, and maybe that will come about. But I err on the side of caution personally.

Attached: 1e2880577c9c0abba20bb3a24f254e1b6ad0a6bd407552c6811960a5c52912cd.jpg (2.74 MB, 2000x1363)

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

anti-white fednigger is STILL allowed to entrap anons
Ronald Watkins continues to personally endorse this

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

Walk user, could you choose a better location next month? I liked the library, but I do not like wandering around for hours.
Also, I think that the OP should be rearranged so that "Walk General for April 2019" and the following crucial information is at the top of the post. Perhaps format it to stand out too.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Walk user, could you choose a better location next month?
That was the plan. I could use suggestions on what kinds of locations might be best though.
Also, I think that the OP should be rearranged
I'll probably make it a format like "Walk General May 2019: Something Edition", and move the location information up since two months should have most anons aware of what it is already.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

Has this worked for any of you yet? My subburb appears too small to actually meet anyone by doing this so far, but at least my dog appreciates the walks.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

You are anti white for trashing this thread. Now go back to stalking trannies and saving the White race.

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Go there are meet up with another White and start making contacts and friendships. Doxing trannies isn't going to save anyone.

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

I don't know any trannies personally, but there are a lot of gay people in Colorado for some reason.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Pro White trannies are good though

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Then go marry a Trayvon little champ, it's legal now.

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

Trayvon isn't White retard

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Trayvon is slang for pro White Trannies.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

Yes, I will completely fuck your lexicon over if you don't stop.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

<oy vey, pro-whites want to get whites entrapped, arrested, and killed while denouncing pro-white institutions goy
Kill yourself kike.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

By the way that was like my third post ever so fuck your 2 year lurking bullshit, the RNG has spoken and it smiles at me.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

Don't you have a Donkey to sacrifice or sodomize or the something?

(oy vey the endless captcha trick)

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

Keep crying Schlomo about Whites meeting up. It's not illegal for Whites to meet up.

James Evans
James Evans

I am not sure why I would have either of those.

Perhaps you want me to fuck your hot daughter again.

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

She does not date Jews. Perhaps your tranny son will bend over for you.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

BUMP

This is the only worthwhile thing on this shit board. Doxing trannies isn't going to save Whites.

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

The JIDF's balls must rattle ever time this thread is bumped as it gets slided way down within minutes.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

Kill yourself zeemaps meetup boomer fed kike kikestian shill

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

OY VEY WHITES DON'T MEET UP JUST POST ANTI WHITE, ANTI CHRISTIAN, ANTI BOOMER, PRO SHITLER ON THIS BOARD

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

There are about 80,000 cities in the US
That averages out to 1600 cities per state.

Are you including every single "unincorporated community"???

Not buying it.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

I created a board for specifically for Whites meeting up.
8ch.net/wmu/

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

Hi FBI how're things goin'?

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

Fucking Christ, the police are not going to show up if Whites meet up.

if Whites cannot meet and defend their interests in real life they are finished.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

For you Schlomo
bdsmovement.net/

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

IP hopping while promoting a honeypot to get anons killed or arrested is perfectly fine
criticizing the kike moderation while in the meta thread gets you banned and deleted

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

fucking moop squad lmao

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

SW OK, I feel like enjoying the nicer weather this weekend and heading to a local museum and park.
If I see anyone there, might say hey.

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

OY VEY
White people will get killed if they meet for coffee!

The only danger is meeting unhinged Stormtards.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

This thread really scares the living shit out of them.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

BUMP FOR WHITE PEOPLE

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

Instead of meeting up and being tribal like all other ethnic groups

muh shiter
muh boomers
muh pedo pizza
muh christcuck
muh fbi
muh trannies

>muh my mouth is sore from sucking jew cock so hard

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

same guy spambumping his honeypot over and over
<mods do nothing about it

Attached: image0-2.jpg (31.56 KB, 409x414)

William Green
William Green

metal is for whites
HEIL!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 0ef4bc0384c9b84713ff93b83b8a0368f4147457dc2535115c15ee15373bc6b7.gif (918.09 KB, 659x609)

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Oy vey White cannot meet up. Someone ban White peoples

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

datamine yourself goyim
go do what jews want
totally not a honeypot
totally not a fed trap

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

Oy vey White people meeting up is a honeypot and they will die drinking coffee at Starbucks

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

OY VEY JIDF 24 HOUR DUTY

don't leave your house goy jews will kill you

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

reductio ad absurdum
no argument because he has nothing to say
Honeypot confirmed.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

Do you even know what a Honeypot is faggot?

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Plant signs in front of Jewish buildings with "Racists meet here".

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

Ideas for future walk locations
biggest bookstore in your city
most popular garden/park
art museum
easy to make conversation about how inevitably degenerate art is degenerate to vet each other
county fairs
could go to your local one or the biggest ones in your area
biggest 4th of July event in your area
farmers markets, flea markets
local parades
For more localized events it could be suggested that within a certain month or week these things be attended, or if there’s a big event in your area just show up in the walk outfit
Once the summer heats up and protests start, those are possibilities too. Just show up and lurk in white tee and baseball cap

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

Yep.

Brody Price
Brody Price

<mods do nothing about it
<except explicitly ignoring every single report filed

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

same retard sageposting shill screech over and over
<not necking himself instead

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

Same Jew scared that Whites will meet up normally.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Objectively incorrect. Attended multiple walks, no GLOWniggers encountered.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

I have personally had a successful meetup.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

I'm gonna come to the walk and select one of you to follow home.

In'shallah.

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

ISO Nashville-Area-Anons

John Watson
John Watson

IP hopping dozens of times to spambump your honeypot thread
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Yeah, just double down, that’ll make you more convincing. The absolute state of shills

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

t. joshua goldberg

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

I don't need security, braw. For me this is a book club. I'm meeting a friend to go mall walking. We're meeting in a neutral place because parking is so bad downtown and one of us is a student. No one wants to be seen putting on their wrist and ankle weights when we're already at the mall doing stretches.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

<muh shill muh double down hurrrr muh jewshua goldberg
Kill yourselves kikes.
MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB
HONEYPOTS DO NOT BELONG HERE

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

OY FUCKING VEY I'M GONNA HAVE A STROKE

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

Good luck on that, and enjoy your museum trip.

No, look at my post history. I only bump when I think there is something to say to a post above mine. I don't bump with one-liners or even snappy retorts much at all. Most of the shitposts that end up bumping the thread are shills or people pissed off at shills. I'd rather have more discussion, like about what kinds of locations would be good to have a Walk at and ways to improve on this networking model.

metal is for whites
Demonstrably correct. A previous user suggested metal concerts would be excellent places to meet likeminded people, whether they were anons or not. I thought that was excellent thinking. There must be more venues where that happens to be the case.

datamine yourself goyim
Don't see how the Walk idea creates usable data to mine. First, the central premise of it is to do something completely offline and have untraceable meetings out there, which by definition doesn't create data to mine. Second, all the opsec mentioned and encouraged in a Walk is designed to limit minable data down to negligible amounts. Third and most important, anons who don't even post anything in this thread might participate and not have any data to mine at all, and those that do post don't post anything useful towards whatever you think is going to be mined for. I haven't yet heard a real argument for what this mined data would be or what it would be used for outside of paranoid fantasies about police drones and FBI agents around every corner.

This is metafallacy or "fallacy fallacy" by definition. Your assertion isn't backed up by any expressed reasoning, so a counter that criticizes an implication of it without much elaboration itself can't be worse than your original statement. You can fix that by elaborating and making a case for your original statement's intent.

Thanks for brainstorming on that topic. I bet anons could be encouraged to go to local festivity events to mingle and enjoy the culture they are seeking to protect and cultivate. Could do like you suggest and just say if there is a local event to wear the Walk gear to it and see if you can chat with anyone. I think I might replace the idea of dub days with festival Walks since they accomplish the same thing with a bit more variety and efficacy. Thank you for the ideas, user.

Excellent news, same here. Good luck in your future Walks.

I wouldn't recommend that. Poor opsec for one, and second I don't think that would end well for you if you had hostile intentions.

Yeah, just double down, that’ll make you more convincing. The absolute state of shills
There's no other choice for them. The real arguments against a Walk are nuanced and lurk in the details of whether it is effective or not or if anons could be spending their time in better networking opportunities. But against the concept itself there isn't a real argument to an honest user why it is a dangerous or bad thing. The structure precludes honeypot potential so long as proper opsec is followed, but that doesn't accomplish the shill goal of shutting down the idea or the thread. The only other option is to engage with the concept which only exposes how absolutely difficult and non-feasible it would be for a hostile organization to do something about a Walk in progress. And that certainly doesn't help them. Hence doubling down and IP hopping to astroturf is the only way forward for dishonest actors, and that's what they have been doing and will continue to do.

Don't be too disheartened by that, it just means they don't have a good means of shutting down this idea even at the most easy-to-control bottleneck. What does that mean when it gets out into the real world? I find that encouraging.

Attached: 5b08a3e2b3a0973d157fce47580b18d40d4460f24e8a8386d0f8a3125ab2e87c.jpg (2.78 MB, 2469x1100)

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

By the way, it's another Saturday, meaning it's another day to Walk. Good luck to all the anons who are going to participate, and enjoy the last April weekend of the year.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

You know you're pissing off the right people when they start send the brain disease quacks after you.

Nathan James
Nathan James

I walk almost every day, sometimes I even climb mountains.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

For reference, I started walking at 4am, when I climbed off a mountain and walked about 5 miles to the local Walmart to see if Trump finally started selling wall portions commercially.

Alas, he has not. Thursday night into Friday morning I climbed a mountain.

Owen James
Owen James

White shirt has a specific meaning for masons. Pick another color.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

What is that meaning speedo? Do you even know?

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

Freemason self-identification operation.

Being here at Zig Forums has taught me more about you kike enablers than anything. I'll be staying home thanks.

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

Kikes get enabled by every cattle working for tax dollars. The Freemasons work for the Royal Families.

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

White shirt has a specific meaning for masons. Pick another color.
Every color has a specific meaning for some undesirable group somewhere, somehow. White is the color because it is available in every wardrobe and otherwise cheaply available. As said before, the outfit doesn't mean anything, it's just a marker for anons to potentially recognize one another at a glance.

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

To the Freemasons in the US it means you fulfill part of the aspects for Sainthood.

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

I tried going to one of these meetups, it was a set-up I only nearly got out of safe. Sage for Fedthread.

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

Details? What happened?

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

Damn, Freemasons must have millions of saints among unsuspecting non-masons then. Doesn't sound like a good metric for sainthood if all it takes is to wear a common t-shirt in public. I'm sure every other color of garment likewise has some occult and esoteric bullshit attached to it that would no doubt spark similar non-relevant concerns. As a point of fact too, anyone who wears blue jeans is wearing a Jewish invention (the design specifically). That doesn't mean people who prefer to wear jeans because they are common are active members of an occult Jewish conspiracy.

it was a set-up I only nearly got out of safe.
Bullshit. The only way a Walk can be a setup is if you sacrifice opsec and follow along some stranger who leads you to make bad decisions outside of the suggestions in this thread and elsewhere. I believe you are either talking about some time you participated in an ill-advised "online meetup" that was most certainly not a Walk, or you are just another (1) shill trying to stoke paranoid fears among honest anons.

James Richardson
James Richardson

Nice (1) post there, FED.

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Absolutely Faustian

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

I'm going to come to a walk then follow a filthy goyim home.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

There's a free speech demonstration at city hall this Saturday. Wanna see WN's and antifa go at it?

Where my other SF bay people at?

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Why are people sperging out about meeting up? lmao

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

OY VEY OUR TROLLING ISN'T GOING TO WORK==

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Because Jews don't want Whites to act normal and meet up in real life to defend their interests.

And Stormfags know they can never bring their cancer out in the open in real life so they troll these threads out of spite.