Please read!

Hi people it seems that is a problem in this world and people need to know the true i want to talk you about some country like China ,South korea,Thailand,Vietnam,Nigeria etc etc (dog meat also cat meat) those people are sick very sick
Those people eat they own pets also they sale their pets for money .SICK SICK PEOPLE!!
I WANT TO SHARE YOU VIDEOS I HOPE THE LINKS WORKS :

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Jr8nlc9dI
youtube.com/results?search_query=Stealing pet dogs for meat in Vietnam&disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/watch?v=3IQPgLAaPaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NxRwRZnQs6I
youtube.com/watch?v=_bA4khOdKeg
youtube.com/watch?v=0EuqT21thuM
youtube.com/watch?v=DM8oJpDdP1s
youtube.com/watch?v=589NAoC9Q6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NjbWQAASPcs

I KNOW IS HARD TO WATCH!!! BUT PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP !!! BUT I WANT IF YOU HAVE GOOD HEART AND LOVE DOGS AND CATS PLEASE SHARE THIS ON MANY PLATFORMS !!!
THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!
PLEASE COMMENT IF THE LINKS WORKS!

Attached: b574a8ac00de642584da8df14673856d.jpg (547x645, 47.96K)

Attached: 6cb7af79b6ed1359ac9d0ed8adbe1c96f0c810f1794852b9058f405e79aa298e.jpg (800x778, 196.07K)

Do you know what animals are? they are food.
Now fuck off, retard.

In all seriousness I think the assumption that plants cannot experience suffering is flawed.

There is nothing wrong with eating animals. Moreover, animals except primates, whales/dolphins, elephants and perhaps some others are not even "alive" in the same sence humans are.

Stealing is bad, so this case in Vietnam is, in truth, sick.

You sound like you're spooked by religious excepetionalism or something fam. My dog is like a son to me. They have the mental capacity of a young toddler.

No problem with that. Humans may form very strong bonds with inanimate objects and fictional characters even.

Have you ever even had a pet dog that you bonded with? You have no idea what you are talking about. What I meant by "my dog is like a son to me" is that we have a mutual bond, not just me caring for him. He sleeps on my bed with me even though it would obviously be more comfortable to sleep on his own dog bed. He is excited to see me even if his basic needs are already met. He likes to lay on the couch with us even when it is uncomfortable or inconvenient. He knows a limited amount of human language like any other dog. Etc etc. To compare a dog to an inanimate or fictional object shows you have never had a personal experience with a dog.

You're speaking of things not related to capital, production and pussy-denying feminism. So I'll speak for this board and call this spook of "mutual bonds" idpol that distracts from the class struggle. Cats are the only proper pet praxis anyway, except for perhaps draft horses, preferably old and mangy ones.

I lived in the countryside a bit, which makes me less alienated and ignorant of nature than your typical western megalopolis denizen, and know a bit of biology, on which I base my conclusions.

Your feelings, on the other hand, mean nothing at all in this context. Experience and bond with imaginary friend can be much stronger, so it overwhelmes a person entirely, than what you are describing.

I've seen more being in the eyes of my dog, than in the blank, empty stare of the chinaman.

At least one of you is baiting. Perhaps the other is too or just fucking retarded.

Some dogs pass the mirror test and all dogs can display almost all emotions a human can. Joy, sadness, depression, anger, love, frustration, etc. - to say that they are that much different from the animals you listed is a bullshit.

Not unusual for a schizoid/autist, who, again, can and often has more genuine bond and sympathy with inanimate object or imaginary being than with any man.

fuck this guy, but it is something to note that some cultures romanticise eating shit like dogs to get poor people to eat objectively bad meat

That wasn't me you fucking brainlet.

Was my response.

Autists rely on categories, being alienated from their surroundings, they don't view things as they are, but as how they should be based on their categorization. The gentle and infinitely humane soul visible through a dog's eyes is lost on them, for they are animal, they are not in our category in the taxonomic charts founded by Linnaeus, they are not what you would put next to your human figurines when you line your toys up in order.

Any man is no man, and to keep our bonds and sympathy beholden to whatever else crawled out of women's womb is to empty them of any genuine feeling, to demote them to just another signifier pointed at the Big Other.

If I were to save a nigerian from a car crash, I would be thanked. If I were to save a brazilian from a car crash, I would be thanked. If I were to save an ukrainian from a car crash, I would be thanked. If I were to save a chinaman from a car crash, I would be sued for damages with the assistance I provided being used as evidence of my guilt, as it is unfathomable in chinese culture to assist someone without selfish motive.

Attached: vegan-victim.jpg (640x638, 44.28K)

The fact that you think that somehow owns vegans shows how retarded you are.

It's a joke on non-vegans. Do you have brain damage?

He probably has a lack of B12.
I'm also vegan.

Yes. Yes I do.

This. Plants experience pain, respond to painkilling drugs, and become unhealthy when stressed. Anyone who draws serious philosophical conclusions from imprinting fetishistic anthropomorphism on animals, without recognizing the same qualities in plants and microbes, is a budding psychopath that can't truly appreciate the justification for giving humans any rights in the first place.

That isn't really something any human can argue about. The burden of proof is on nonhumans themselves. Until your hound can pass the Turing Test, it's just a thing, not a person.

Fix'd

Attached: abusive animals.jpeg (499x489 19.79 KB, 381.59K)

Shut up, chatbot.

this

bacteria rights NOW, check your privilege you multicellular shitlords

What do you expect? Humans are shit.

What kind of autism is this? Animals are several orders of magnitude more intelligent then plants.
what if protecting animals pleases me?
No one said animals can pass as humans you autist. And were did this definition of only humans should be free from cruelty? Now THAT'S a spook.

And it's not even like species isn't an arbitrary social construct. There's only race, the union of egoists, and whatever organisms might be part of it.

Exactly. The Turing Test is designed to test if interaction with an A.I. is indistinguishable from interaction with a human. Dogs are obvious not humans and there is no comparison between an adult dog and adult human when in comes to intelligence. That doesn't mean they have no intelligence whatsoever and should be compared to inanimate objects.

Most right-wingers would fail the turing test, does that mean we can eat them?

Here in the West, we slaughter cows, pigs, and fowls for food. Some of us eat alligator, raccoon, deer, etc In some rural areas theyre considered pets.
But then again, this post is based on the social familiarity of dogs and cats which is why we freak out about Southeast Asians eating dogs.

FPBP

Attached: 220px-George_Orwell_press_photo.jpg (220x306, 32.56K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES