“White Power” Symbol Found After Fire Destroyed Social Justice Center That Trained MLK, Rosa Parks

archive.is/zqkzT

Which one of you cheeky lads did this?

Attached: flammenwerfer-1685699517007733068.jpg (919x674, 141.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/13070249.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Guard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 610x.jpg (799x600 67.06 KB, 51.39K)

Attached: 54401916_2247305532202421_8189041322389143552_n2.jpg (700x400, 72.52K)

What the fuck. I knew about "community organizers," but I didn't know they had special training schools for communist agitators.

Fuck off kike.

Also
Pure jew.

They may sweep it under the rug, but pretty fucking cool nonetheless. The fire rises.
inb4

Attached: terror.jpg (208x241, 13.23K)

checked

Pretty much these.

Go climb into an oven.

Since none of you are going to commit arson. How about you go out and put up some "It's okay to be White" stickers. A tiny little action to promote racial consciousness or stay here in your hug box and do nothing. It's your call.

Attached: it's okay 09.jpg (300x168, 7.07K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-011412~2.png (720x642, 684.8K)

There is already a thread on this, and it doesnt have a completely unrelated pic

8ch.net/pol/res/13070249.html

this an actual pic of the parking lot there?

at least the clown tried. Should we do nothing?

Put up some fucking stickers already.

The jew fears the Anglo

The Iron Guard.
(Below is lazy copy+pasting from Wiki because I figured some Anons might like to know the background of the symbol)
Founded by Corneliu Zelea Codreanu on June 24, 1927, as the "Legion of the Archangel Michael" (Legiunea Arhanghelului Mihail), and led by him until his assassination in 1938, adherents to the movement continued to be widely referred to as "legionnaires" (sometimes "legionaries"; Romanian: legionarii) and led to the organization of the "Legion" or the "Legionary Movement" ("Mişcarea Legionară"), despite various changes of the (intermittently banned) organization's name. In March 1930 Codreanu formed the "Iron Guard" ("Garda de Fier") as a paramilitary political branch of the Legion; this name eventually came to refer to the Legion itself.[3] Later, in June 1935, the Legion changed its official name to the "Totul pentru Ţară" party, literally "Everything For the Country" Party, but commonly translated as "Everything for the Fatherland" or occasionally "Everything for the Motherland".[4]

Historian Stanley G. Payne writes in his study of Fascism, "The Legion was arguably the most unusual mass movement of interwar Europe."[5] The Legion contrasted with most other European fascist movements of the period, especially when talking about its understanding of nationalism, which it believed should never be separated from the faith that people were born into. According to Ioanid, the Legion "willingly inserted strong elements of Orthodox Christianity into its political ideology to the point of becoming one of the rare modern European political movements with a religious ideological structure."

The movement's leader, Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, was a religious patriot who aimed at a spiritual resurrection for the nation, writing the movement was a "spiritual school…[which] strikes to transform and revolutionise the Romanian soul"[6][5] According to Codreanu's philosophy, human life was a sinful, violent political war, which would ultimately be transcended by the spiritual nation. In this schema, the Legionnaire might have to perform actions beyond the simple will to fight, suppressing the preserving instinct for the sake of the country.[5] Like many other fascist movements, the Legion called for a revolutionary "new man". However, this new man was very different in conception. The Legion didn't want a physical superhuman like the Nazis did. Instead, they wanted to recreate and purify the way of thinking in order to bring the whole nation closer to God.

One of the qualities of this new man was to be selflessness, Codreanu wrote "When a politician enters a party the first question that he puts is 'what can I gain from this?…when a legionary enters the Legion he says 'For myself I want nothing'"[6]

As for economics, there was no straightforward program, but the Legion generally promoted the idea of a communal or national economy, rejecting capitalism as overly materialistic.[5] The movement considered its main enemies to be the present political leadership and the Jews."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Guard

Deus Vult!

Was it this? I believe it says something about that only Whites can vote and hold stations in Government.

Attached: constitution-burning.jpg (760x675, 192.83K)

These are jews, and they are wasting dubs.

It's funny because despite the founding fathers being littered with freemasons, the constitution on it's head is really a terrific document, and I honestly wouldn't mind the US nearly as much if they actually followed it. Unfortunately, like your post, the document is essentially in ashes now.

Attached: slight_disgust.jpg (160x229, 12.94K)

I dont even know what we can do to save it anymore

Is it "funny" or have you been misled about Freemasons?

You'll notice no one can actually tell you what they're doing that's so anti-white.

Attached: Ozdgfxo.gif (500x211, 1016.81K)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

As far as I know, the freemasons are useful idiots for the international jewish bankers. They're the Goy in the limelight, distracting liberals and lefties from the real (((hidden hand)))

Jewish projection intensifies.

I wonder who could be behind this.

Attached: hey brutha.jpg (600x814, 61.88K)

The Iron Guard strikes again! Who can stop these romanian fascists!?!?!

Romanian Iron Guard!!!!!!!!!!!!!