German Suffering

2,000 Years of Struggle Against Judeo-Roman Empire

The Holocaust was designed as punishment for German disobedience.

After driving the Romans out, after abolishing Latin, and ultimately cutting themselves loose from the Catholic Church (the Reformation), the Germans of the 20th century were well on their way of removing Jews from their societies altogether.

The Holocaust put an end to this 2,000 year long development.

After Catholicism christened all of the Germanic peoples by the 13th century, Latin became the ruling class's administrative language. I.e., Judeo-Romans had conquered Northern Europe and made Northern Europeans their (tax) subjects.

But by the late 13th century, Germans had already created their own standardized German language, actively replacing Latin, a full two centuries before English replaced French/Latin in England.

This process of self-assertion and liberation from Judeo-Romanism was accelerated by Martin Luther, who translated the Bible into German for the first time, which helped spread a standardized German among the German-speaking people.

Luther, of course, discovered the usury schemes the (((Vatican))) had imposed upon the Germans. He broke himself and his domesticated people free from usury and taxation. He kickstarted the Protestant Reformation, an event which should be compared to the Indian Mutiny against the British, or the American Revolution against the English, or the Afrikaner wars against the British Empire. (Anglo people are slavishly loyal to Judeo-Romanism)

Now e know that the arrival of the Jews in the 4th-5th century in Cologne (those who would later become the Askenazim) was no different from the arrival of colonial whites in Africa.

THE JEWS CAME TO THE GERMANIES TO COLONIZE AND DOMESTICATE US – AND WE LET THEM

When the Germans finally, after 2,000 years of Judeo-Roman oppression, managed to drive the Jews uit, the Anglo-American (motherfuckers) helped the Jews punish the German by staging a Holocaust, putting an end to German self-asserting, and setting us back effectively 2,000 years.

We are back at square 1. We are waiting for the new Arminius.

Attached: D3VLZacXoAAfpYa.jpg (500x341 600.26 KB, 72.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-26/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-25/
stormfront.org/forum/t1057837-961/#post14809432
i.ibb.co/Vpjgy2n/Make-Racetraitors-Afraid-Again.png
i.ibb.co/JsCGhhm/Massmigration-means-white-genocide-Sticker.png
i.ibb.co/ydj5T2K/Stop-White-Genocide.jpg
twitter.com/HundredHanders
archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense
deepdotweb.com/2015/06/05/in-depth-guide-to-tails-persistence/
tails.boum.org/install/index.en.html
blogs.timesofisrael.com/xis-grand-china-vision-whats-in-it-for-israel/
bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-143959.html
voxday.blogspot.com/2014/01/protocols-of-learned-elders-of-wye.html
biblehub.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0/10

thefuck

Attached: 4564523412315.jpg (404x521, 178.73K)

Germany and ethnic Germans will be gone by 2075, nothing can stop it.

judeoromans = christkikes

No.

Theres no such thing as "judeo-rome". OP is a faggot.
If anything its declining christian-rome. The jews hate Romans with a passion for fucking their shit up.

The jews overthrew Rome in the time of Nero. That is why they date AD 0 from the date that they overthrew the Republic, NOT the birth of Christ.

This is true! Let us unfuck the world together. Aryans must free themself from the semitic yoke!

Here are sticker ideas to use:

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-26/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-25/

here are lots of pictures which can be used as sticker:
stormfront.org/forum/t1057837-961/#post14809432

i.ibb.co/Vpjgy2n/Make-Racetraitors-Afraid-Again.png

i.ibb.co/JsCGhhm/Massmigration-means-white-genocide-Sticker.png
i.ibb.co/ydj5T2K/Stop-White-Genocide.jpg

twitter.com/HundredHanders
archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense

deepdotweb.com/2015/06/05/in-depth-guide-to-tails-persistence/
tails.boum.org/install/index.en.html

Right. Just like the kikes ‘hate’ islam retard. Those kikes hate Islam so much they located themselves RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the largest population of SHITSKIN on the planet. Doubly convenient since their SHITSKIN brothers never attack them.

Not if we Europeans are the only people left on the planet.

The internationalist clique of usury jews located there because its a strategic landbridge and they use the excuse as a jewish homeland as legitimacy for their claims. They know very well they can defend it with modern tech and the worlds largest shabbos empire at their beck and call.
Thefuck are you on about.

Ha! Defend it against biologicals? No I think not. That is what ‘embassy’s’ are for user. A footprint securing cooperation within your enemies territory. The muzzles ARE COMPLICIT because the kikes are letting them FUCK RAPE, MURDER AND PILLAGE all the nations of the planet. In the end all one has to do is realize that they are brothers and that BOTH need to be murdered wherever they are found.

This has been the joint cooperation from the time that the SINagogue was formed, but the sabbatean philosophy of ‘redemption’ through sin only aggravated the normal Semitic (Turks and kikes are brothers) psychosis.

Prots are by far the most kiked christmutts there are, ironically. Literally created israel for jews and have been propping them up for centuries, putting them on top of the food chain.
If anything, it is the protestant revolution, with its main tenant of 'sola scriptura', that helped re-kike European christianity which had been straying away from the scriptures into a more European-pagan direction.
Prots have been so kiked that they literally began larping as ancient jews in north Europe(see British israelism and related ultracringe)
Germanic autism as usual ruined everything.

Attached: Dante-Alighieri.jpg (1024x682, 74.09K)

It’s not ‘over’ user. If you think you could have done better, why haven’t you?

Why the fuck would it take 2000 years to eliminate the kikes?
Just kick them out, you stupid faggot

Who gives a shit about the past. Seriously. Go ahead and blame people who are long dead, you are totally fixing the problem.

Attached: edff7ef7c2a73191e8082a1dfecf35167175e46d5b99c2c84cfc52b00aa73bc4.jpg (225x225, 6.89K)

There is no AD 0. It started in AD1 and it was numbered retroactively (and incorrectly) by Christians decades after he supposedly lived.

The Jews most certainly never overthrew the Romans, you have that backwards.

How is that ‘working’ for you user? Kikes can’t be kicked out, they as well as the rest of the semites, have be exterminated.

If Germany has been trying to rid itself of jews for 2000 years and can't even kick them out during this time, annihilating them completely would be impossible.

I know it goes from 1bc to 1 ad, the point is that the dating is from the date that the Roman Republic was overthrown by interest charging kikes. I don’t ‘have it backwards’ what I am telling you is the TRUE history of the kikes bludgeoning Europe TO DEATH and enslaving slaughtering 200 million of us. This is year 6,000 in the kikes Old World Order. They count years 7,000 as ‘years of feasting and slaughter’ so they are looking forward to 1,000 years of free for all rape, pillage and human sacrifice to their god Kali.

At least they haven't become lost in a world of oriental make believe.

Why? It hasn’t been tried yet (except by Saint Tarrant PBUH)? Are you too much of a dofus to pull a trigger?

otto, a german, is the one who physically conquered rome, but he was a retard who got baptized and accepted catholicism as a rite for his encoronation, eventually, the catholic church ended up being more powerful than these lowly german kings, in conclusion, boo hoo cry about it bitch

It almost succeeded but you have to admit, starting the final solution so late in the war and being preoccupied with said war against multiple adversaries is no easy task.

This time we start with the final solution first!

more like the germans came to colonize Italy and got 4D chess'd by some vatican pedos playing the long con

Same problem will arise. When you do the right thing, evil people will unite to oppose you.

Yes. I would never even contemplate violating the sacred laws of the wonderful US government.
And neither would you.

user, if Hitler had ordered the jews to be liquidated, why did almost all jews survive? The camps should have been empty but instead, ALL of the camps were filled with very live kikes.

It wouldn’t be fair to slaughter the entire planet EXCEPT Europeans if the whole world did not come against us like they have intending on genociding us. Now I have RIGHTEOUS JUSTIFICATION for killing them all.

Couldn’t give one fuck for any of them user.

Ha! Not true. I'll bet you obey every single law on ZOG's book, especially when you're out in public.

{switched IP's}
What do you need user…it seems like you need something? Let's say that I recognize injustice and that I am saving up my strength for a Denouement. Tarrant wasn't on a watch list either…I don't have to be a shitskin rapist to be an 'ordinary man's revolutionary'…

That picture is really a sad picture.
but let's not go to do crazy with theories that the jews control the total world.
It don't care wich race is the best:there is always one race the best.
there is no justice,justice is a myth.
JEWS or traitors can have made the myths of equality,justice and freedom.
and lesbi-feminism and anti-racism are based on that myths.
Really don' t believe jews are so powerfull,but germania was always richer and smarter THEN another national,and the jewish race to is always smart.
because there is no justice:it don' t care if the jewish race of the german race is the best.they self call there selves Deutsche.
it don' t care jews destroy a race or germans destroy jews.
i think it is better to never destroy a race total.
A destroying of a race can never be onfear or fear because there is no justice!!!
but you gott always be a little moral to humans,so females and niggers are not negroes.
you always got to take females unther control and that she have a not happy live.but nigger races and other low races got to be destroyed or you got to control them,hold ther population in control but use THEN not as slaves,but they never got to have civil right.
if you hold niggers population in control,it never working THEN if they try to be free and try a revolutionary.
but when the white races-there are more then one white race-and jews are not white they are semitic;have taking the low races back and have punish them for come to white races and race mixing and make so MUCH negro children and climate destroy,i think we got to respect negroes like we respect a ape.negroes are a cind of apes.
Women not,women got to be always have a not happy live.

Make sure you stay off one, brother.

If you want to draw a wedge, put it between Europeans and USA. Though me and every sane person on Earth would prefer a Human vs jew division…

I am not too worried about it. As Hegel would say we are all a finite expression of the infinite. You can't live your whole life as a coward, shrinking in fear. The divine has to learn through me and I am ready to teach it what is important on this planet.

Attached: male female angel dead.jpg (1778x1000, 90.63K)

(((They))) are not sending their best…

Wrong. Jews worship demons.
Kali is the Goddess of time, primordial darkness, and time rules over death. Quit getting confused because you view the world through a jewish perspective.

Some hippy Jews have an obsession with Kali, but they don't understand her at all or what she represents, so they instead paint her as some human eating demon, like the pedophile demon worshiper Steven Spielberg did in Indiana Jones. He successfully confused generations of Americans into thinking of Kali as a demon goddess. The reality is that Kali eats ego, and only kills demons. She is an antithesis to the Abrahamic view, which is embroiled in self worshiping ego, driving the mind to degradation due to its endless desire to release itself from suffering by delving into pleasure and never truly being satisfied. That is why jews torture themselves and others, that is why pedophilia is so prevalent, that is why they see everyone else as inferior and unworthy, and often catch themselves in their endless cynicism, never truly feeling as though they belong or fit in.

Attached: random research 2.jpg (320x480, 24.58K)

lmao
Titus destroyed their shitty second temple, jews are still assmad about that.

Why over estimate historical prominence of jews?

The Thuggee user. That was the reference. The kikes use human sacrifice to Kali just like the Thuggee.

Titus was allied with a particular branch of kike. Not all branches of kike or flavors agree. The iranian kikes vs the turk kikes vs the khazarian kikes, etc etc.

I wonder who started this (((bce))) and (((ce))) shit

Die faster losers. Jews need a large brown army to fight china. Jews will get a large brown army to fight china.

'brown and army' in the same sentence…
you niggers are being genocided by the bugs, they got tired of you and spread Ebola to exterminate your nigger asses. I can't wait to send you back to your homeland, Wakanda because everyone thinks you are ebola infested.

And after that… They do the holochaust for realizies this time.
The Han are not known for their empathy and human kindness.
(((They didn't think this through)))
blogs.timesofisrael.com/xis-grand-china-vision-whats-in-it-for-israel/ (answer: Not much, unless it clearly benefits China
bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-143959.html China puts ground to air missiles in Zimbabwe (commence colonization)
"Chinese history suggests that the Han wouldn't even blink before taking actions that would make Hitler look like a Righteous Gentile." voxday.blogspot.com/2014/01/protocols-of-learned-elders-of-wye.html
Stupid kikes believed their own muh superior IQ bullshit

Can you imagine them coming to us in a little while asking for protection and help from their allies? BWAHAHAHAHA

NO

Dance for the bugs parasitic big noses. That comment in an early Saint Tarrant thread that said the 70%+ percent of Chinese sympathized with Saint Tarrant was hilarious…the kikes might definitely have overplayed their hand with the bugs….we will have to force them out of our nations like an anvil when the Chinese march on them (the ONLY reason to build the One Road Project). 11 billion and israel thinks china is a 'trading partner'…LMAO we have 649.4 billion in trade with China…which nation are they going to want to see 'physically and financially destroyed'? Their largest trading partner…or a bunch of goat fucking pedos in the ME who are constantly stirring up shit with EVERYONE…

Easy answer, right user? :^)

this

Attached: 176ec46b4836218bf2205484923f69db9c85bda3b2c988dfb41c29acbd8a6e30.jpg (255x191, 14.89K)

After Catholicism christened all of the Germanic peoples by the 13th century…
Old Prussia were not Germans.

Attached: Prussian wigger art.JPG (800x1067, 256.41K)

I understand why he says judeo-roman. I just want to explain why
1. Catholics are not christians because they worship other gods
2 The jews he is talking about are the children of the synagogue of satan, not the real jews
3. People are confused and mix Christians with jews-catholics.

Post some redpills so people are not going to be confused.

East prussia was a part of germany and it's belong to germany.
They are not of the german race only.
The us got to qonqueer south america and the fillip.it's belong to us!

It is to long not Wat!
Let the territoria race war begin!

Sieg heil!

fuck USA
They hate USA in Korea,middle east,russia.only Canada and europe do not hate america.
and the Africa negroes?
Very MUCH races hate USA and there are living and mixing very MUCH mulattes and negroes.
And very MUCH jews,and feminism is very MUCH in USA.
The only thing they got is their guns.
China is the New 1 best powerfull country because feminism (womens),jews and negroes.
And when the climate change is coming itt will be more sad.
The USA have MUCH problems and the earth keep turning.
some things of the american culture are really crazy.grazy Americans.
but wat is really crazy in europe and another withe country?
if a criminal comes into your house you do not can Kill him.
Only the police have guns there!
Crazy crazy crazy
Once there are no humans any more

This is bait for intermediary historians. When I was younger I'd probably fall for it, without understanding the 1,500 years of continental European history that idiots and their jew professors have labeled "the dark ages". You sound like the typical American, or, idiot "Englishman". Your perspective is completely surface level. Those 1,500 years of continental European history that you skip over, matter. They matter, a lot. So can you tell us what happened between 500AD and present day? If not, why? Also, why is this huge period of time conveniently "skipped over" all the time by (((anglophere))) blow hards. Well, I am going to tell you now. It was called the Holy Roman Empire (HRE). What was the Holy Roman Empire? Wasn't it just the Roman Empire? Why does it have the word "Holy" in front? These are question never asked in anglo environments. In-fact the only time you might hear about the HRE is by visiting any random online Jewish outlet where an occasional article is written as a dire warning to the public about the possible and immediate return of that Empire. See, pic related as an example.

Why was the Holy Roman Empire located in Austria and Germany for 1,000 years? What exactly is this so called "dark" history from the "dark ages". Was it really all that dark? Or, was the HRE a top competitor against world jewry in Europe? Again, more question never ask.

So, why does the Holy Roman Empire even matter? Why are you reading this right now? What is the point? The point is very simply this… Germanic and Celtic Peoples saved the Roman Empire. In other words they won. Yes, they won. All of those earlier battles between Rome and Germans were successful in defeating Rome. Here is the important part of history vital to understanding what happened next. You see, the Germans & Austrians conquered Rome. They did not destroy Rome. No, they adapted Rome by creating their own New Rome. They named it the Holy Roman Empire. A German & Celtic Rome. A Second Rome. A Rome ruled by Austrians and Germans. The Hapsburg Dynasty.

Judeo-Anglo's (Swedish homosexuals) ruined everything in the Thirty Years' War.

Attached: The Holy Roman Empire Is Back theTrumpet.com.png (363x359 28.27 KB, 10.12K)

as you are too stupid to understand, OP is a protestant, which just means more jewish version of christcuckery

Why did Adolf detest the house of Hapsburg? Didn't he view it as a leech of ther german folk?

Austrians are Germans, just like Bavarians are, you half-wit.

Probably there is an info elsewhere…
Though I doubt it was the holy roman empire fun to read like new swabia and all that stuff.

Is bullshit but I believe it.

You know what they say about people who don't learn from history, right?

Attached: b5efbe4df55815b874ce5ee46fae5984ebcf5acfab8345ff742f7eac85e39ff1.jpg (2480x3508, 585.24K)

How much you wanna bet that is a bot

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Is bullshit but I believe it.

No thanks.

profoundly ignorant, those that know the past know the present, those that know the present know the future. your world is made of of ideas from the minds of great men your too stupid to study, the ideals that make up your subjective framework are just diluted forms of ideas repeated through history.

FUCKING KYS

SHILL POST pollute the minds of Zig Forums with your subversion, everyone casts the jew off only when they realize the parasite feeds on them, the Romans knew and the Germanic tribes knew full well what they were.

This picture shows jews and germans getting along peacefully. That is how it should be. No violence between them, neither jew or white is above or below they other. They are at peace as respectful friends respecting each others rights.

You just sank deeper into the crust, Jew. (Hell)

Jews and whites should get along as friends. Neither the jew or the white is above or below the other in any way. They are equals and friends, each respecting each others countries and cultures.

whatever helps you sleep at night ira

Lel faggot. You don't even know what a "german" is.

What a fucking idiot post.

No thank you.

Money > race

Attached: ReturnToFight.jpg (400x516, 116.81K)

So you should relent using the microchips, they were invented by dead people and we haven't re-invented them ourselves.

Yes, white men should pull themselves together and defend Europe from the muslims and the niggers.

Stop being pussies!

Too bad the kikes just had to pull a red coup in Germany.

Glad the d&c kikes couldn't control themselves and overplayed their hand with this thread, exposing the snowball effect of hating Europeans they are trying to unleash with their endless d&c efforts.

Here i'll give some from the bible itself.
2Timothy 3:1-7
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
This talks about how during the end days that people will have less self control, liars, against god, natural affection, traitors, disobedient, haters of good people and of course lust basically its saying the end times will be exactly similar to our modern world and that this has happened because of our own inability to raise our children. Men should act like men and women should act like women.
1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Romans 9:6-9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.
Arabs claim to be decendants of ishmael which means according to this they are not children of god but mere children of the flesh.

Matthew 27:11-23
Debunking the lie that pilate was cruel and merciless that modern day lukewarm christians push.
11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
12 And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
13 Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?
14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.
15 Now at that feast the governor was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would.
16 And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas.
17 Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?
18 For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.
19 When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.
20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.
21 The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.
22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.
23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

The jews
Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
John 5:8-17
8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.
10 The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.
11 He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.
12 Then asked they him, What man is that which said unto thee, Take up thy bed, and walk?
13 And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place.
14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
15 The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.
16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.
17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
Notice how petty they are depicted here its basically just stating that not helping people despite it being a holy day wouldn't please a loving God is the equivalent of saying that the holocaust happened.

On Adultery
Matthew 19:9
And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
Basically divorce is only acceptable if your wife cheats on you. This also includes cuckholdry

On Lukewarm christians
Revelation 3:14-22
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
A lukewarm christian is the type of christian that tolerates everything basically the type that larpagans usually attack and try to generalise all christians as being. Despite the fact the bible literally says that they make jesus sick and that they are going to hell if they don't repent for their "love of everything" because if you force yourself to love everything and everyone then your love isn't genuine.

On protection
Mark 3:27
No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
This honestly applies to our current situation our homeland is our house and the jews have bound the strong men and then brought in arabs and niggers who will then begin to spoil our house(nation).

On the lie that the old testament is outdated
1 John 5:3
1 John 5:3 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Possibly one of the most important chapters in the bible for those that purposefully attempt to misinterpret scripture.
Ecclesiastes chapter 3:1-8
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
This follows into the new testament with this.
Luke 22:36
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

The ten commandments
1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder.
7 “You shall not commit adultery.
8 “You shall not steal.
9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

biblehub.com/
(read the bible)

Let me fix this for you
THE WHITE MEN SHOULD PULL THEMSELVES TOGETHER AND DEFEND EUROPE FROM THE JEWS, MUSLIMS AND THE NIGGERS.

No need to point out the obvious.

I understand why says it, and he and you are wrong. christcuckery is as Roman as the patriot act is patriotic.

You had one job.

The basic gist of it is: Jews believe Germans are the descendents of an ancient desert tribe called the Amalekites, who they believe their G-d commanded them to genocide. They apparently decided on this in 1898, when Kaiser Wilhelm II visited Jerusalem to open a church there (though it's possible it goes back further, there are clues in "Entdecktes Judenthum" by Johann Andreas Eisenmenger). Look up "Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld". The Germans are not the only ones to be identified as "Amalek" btw, the Romans and the Armenians also got this designation.

tl;dr Judaism declared genocidal war against Germans because they opened a church in Jerusalem.

Attached: amalek.jpg (960x1025, 343.51K)

Know what it is don't see a reason why it should be mentioned.

It was tje kikes.

Interesting.

bump for germany

Judeo-Roman Empire

Attached: n725075089_288918_2774.jpg (533x594, 41.64K)

Who is Amalek and why do the jews want to genozide amaleks seed ?

Attached: children of the devil.png (1534x1318 207.17 KB, 751.67K)

They ‘ruled’ us by slaughter, torture and genocidal governance. They used the ‘catholic church’ to weed out and slaughter all the intelligent women of our people and burned them alive and tortured them ‘as witches’. They dysgenically bred us to have low IQ and even lower creativity. We would be GODS without their dysgenic interference in our DNA. In the last century alone we have been reduced from 24% of the global population to 4-11% (depending on who you ask) they have a 3,000 year long plan of genocide against our people…in other words they were plotting our genocide LONG BEFORE Christianity/European paganism came into being. There are quotes that openly say that they have been plotting our destruction for 3,000 years. If you people don’t wake up and start killing the breeding females of your enemies (like they are slaughtering your breeding females and destroying your genetic lines; only White/European women can give birth to European children) then you will be genocided like they planned. Also, coming into that sort of bottleneck again (after the last time we went into a genetic bottleneck) would not be good for our genetics.

The jews are Almalek and Edomite. The prophecies they laud and claim are ‘against Europeans’ are actually about them. They will be utterly destroyed, but they will try to genocide us first.

Wrong. Jews are descended from Esau's thieving brother - Jacob.

Except the Romans arguably put the Kikes to the sword and flame more than any of our ancestors.

What book is that?

Julius Caesar was gay. Jews held him on a leash.