THE GREAT NIGGER OFFENSIVE

While you North Europeans are having a problem with the sandniggers we are having a problem with these fucking niggers that keep crossing the border at Cueta. Spain is holding its election on the 28th this month and VOX ( far-right party ) is gaining ground. Let’s hope for the best

Attached: FB384971-17BB-4AD3-A22B-97B5A6357BEB.jpeg (750x352 44.01 KB, 120.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-24/
i.ibb.co/Vpjgy2n/Make-Racetraitors-Afraid-Again.png
i.ibb.co/JsCGhhm/Massmigration-means-white-genocide-Sticker.png
i.ibb.co/ydj5T2K/Stop-White-Genocide.jpg
twitter.com/HundredHanders
archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense
deepdotweb.com/2015/06/05/in-depth-guide-to-tails-persistence/
tails.boum.org/install/index.en.html
thejc.com/news/world/spanish-far-right-party-vox-wins-seats-in-an-election-for-the-first-time-since-franco-1.473385
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So kick them out or you are going to end up like Texas.

Yeah very soon when Vox gains the majority.

Blah blah blah

Us AMERICANS (the only country that matters has had to deal with Ape Escape for the last 300 years. Just miltarize your police force and train them to shoot the rape race on site. Problem solved.

Vox?

What the FUCK is up with the 2-3 sentence OP's? I am REPORTING YOU, this isn't fucking CUCKCHAN…LEARN TO MAKE A PROPER OP FUCKFACE.
SAGE AND FUCKING REPORT THESE GODDAMN CUCKCHAN NIGGER SHITTING UP THE BOARD 24/7/365

The only real Far right political party in Spain

I hate sand niggers.

Why don't you just machine gun them? It's not like anyone in Morocco is going to care, they don't want them there either.

They are kosher.

General Electric Gatling guns. That's what is needed.

Lite-right more than fari right to be honest. Better than nothing, but meh.>>13076167

Vox are complete Zionist scumbags who only oppose "muh Islamic invasion of Europe" but on the other hand want to replace declining Spanish population with Latin American immigrants, not a "real Far right political party" by any means. Fuck off shill.

You're a minority.
In your own fucking country
t. American too.

This is why we need to start exterminating beaners asap. We don't have much time left.

Correct. They are trying to massage the demographic annihilation with what they perceive to be a more politically neutral genocidal invasion because they want the core [read: jewish] establishment to remain in place.

NO ELECTION WILL EVER STOP THE INVASION. DEMOCRACY BROUGHT US WHITE GENOCIDE. DEMOCRACY WILL NOT END WHITE GENOCIDE

Only you can end white genocide, by doing your duty for the aryan race!

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-24/

i.ibb.co/Vpjgy2n/Make-Racetraitors-Afraid-Again.png
i.ibb.co/JsCGhhm/Massmigration-means-white-genocide-Sticker.png

i.ibb.co/ydj5T2K/Stop-White-Genocide.jpg
twitter.com/HundredHanders

archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense

deepdotweb.com/2015/06/05/in-depth-guide-to-tails-persistence/
tails.boum.org/install/index.en.html

This is why i still play RE5

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-18-15-52~2.png (720x635, 819.05K)

More like Reconquista.

I ran the numbers. Ebola cases have risen 32% this week. If the number of cases continues to rise at present rate Everyone in Africa less geographically isolated pockets will be infected in 64 weeks with 729,600,000 causualties and 486,400,000 surviors at present fatality rate of 60%. Might be as high as 62%. At any rate that is a lot less niggers. If ebola wins, we win!

Attached: ebolachan2.gif (500x400, 181.45K)

Ebola (niggers) + SARS (Chinks) = paradise on earth if carried through to its full logical conclusion.

Mortality rates would increase due to the limited number of health workers able to deal with the cases. Mortality rates would then reach levels similar to that of untreated cases.

Yeah. We play with cards what we have. Jews have fingers everywhere. Everything is Mossad psyop.

I hate all adamite filth
Glass them all

Reroll

watcha doin rabbi

thejc.com/news/world/spanish-far-right-party-vox-wins-seats-in-an-election-for-the-first-time-since-franco-1.473385

They are openly pro-Israel and they don't give a fuck if Spain is filled with non-whites as long as they are not Muslim. They even support the European Union, which is something that not even huge Zionist cunts like Geert Wilders do.

Get out of here and go back to JewTube if you want to shill your "far-right parties".

It's in Africa ffs, get the Spanish out of it and turn it into a detention center, remove anything invasive settling in Spain proper to the detention camp. If they escape, they escape to Morocco.

Any other option? You and me know that all these new right wing parties are zionist scam. But there is nothing else to vote for.

do you guys have legal guns still? you should probably get some guns.

It's hardly an offensive user. It's just the result of not beating them back into the jungle. I've seen the same thing with monkeys in Hong Kong. If you don't beat the shit out of them they swarm all over you and eat your food.

That's illegal

this

But at least Americans have guns so they can LARP about racewar. Europeans survived many invasions but Americans are not able to survive even 400 years and unarmed niggers and spics.

Fight. Violence is the only answer now, democracy has failed on a fundamental level, and instead become oligarchy with some extra fancy steps.

burgerman, you don't understand what your govt has been doing. Nig(g)eria on its own has more niggers than the whole Eurozone has people (including foreigners).

Yeah our problem is solved because cops light up a few of our nigs every year.

Attached: d8acf8d4ecbd4b654066f97a2c8ff2dc2faa80a9.jpg (1280x720, 95.94K)

If what they say about Vox is true, then prepare yourself mentally to move on because you're about to get jewed like we did with Trump. In the Anglosphere we're starting to realize political options are no longer viable, and have entered the era of meme shooters and other pranks.

IRL Zerg Rush

Try it first. You have more guns than whole armies. I don't think anybody could be bigger traitor and jewlover than Trump. European goverments are not jewed on same level like America. But i agree that one day we will have to start with violence.

for

Yeah, angloland is already going hot with Bowers, Roof, and Tarrant. Things are snowballing but it will still take a bit of time. The next line of minecraft players are most likely planning now. Don't be mad but your attitude shows me you're in for a rude awakening, you're in denial that Europe is or can be as kiked as burger. It means you don't even see it as a possibility, and will be that much more blindsided if/when the great betrayal happens and realize you lost a bunch of time while demographics shift continued to happen.

Attached: Himno de Los Tercios-WAMkb6QgyMs.mp4 (480x360, 3.9M)

That great betrayel already happen. I am not naive or bluepilled. But Europe is not America. There are not solution in America at all. You have barely numbers to win now. Instead your Trump want to take more immigrants ever, but they must come legally. You have no party or politican to vote for.

You can't be from here.