A class to teach rabbis how to draw swastikas

I would like to travel America teaching our Rabbis, Liberals, and anyone desperate for attention to the rising number of hate crimes that are definitely happening in the US since Trump was elected. We know these hate crimes are happening all the time, they just aren't happening hard enough.

With my training, everyone from Larry Silverstein to Lamont Jenkins will be able to properly draw a swastika for their own fake hate crimes. No more of that embarrassing "Morton Downey Jr. Scribble" look. Only the best, most aryan swastikas for our important work raising awareness.

For travel expenses, spray paint, and to keep me afloat during this journey, I will need 6 million dollars. If I make one more, or one less dollar, I will suspend the campaign and refund all the money. Has to be 6 million exactly.

L'Chaim.

gofundme.com/fakeswastikas

Attached: Fake-Swastika-in-Park-Slope-Park-618x378.jpg (618x378, 44.37K)

No one bump'ed yet your post.
So here is a based Tay Tay

Attached: main18.jpg (563x965, 76.17K)

Attached: xACSFIq.jpg (1052x558, 175.43K)

Attached: 1509388570_archive_6_20170830iA9cpv.jpeg (650x434, 40.82K)

This is now turning into a based Taylor thread

Attached: taylor-swift-getty-1450119494-e1464202884739-1440x768.jpg (1440x768, 88.64K)

Please don't. There's something timeless and iconically retarded about the Hale Hortler.

Both ashkenazi jewish.

(((mason'd)))
Why do you want to take away my fun. I love seeing hortlerkreuze in the wild.
sage

They know how to draw a swastika, but screw it up on purpose because they want to make it look like Nazis/goyim are stupid.

For the same reason, it's easy to tell a shill because they misspell words on purpose, even the easy ones that any idiot would get right. They can't get over the cognitive dissonance of realizing that the goyim are collectively smarter, more eloquent, and more aesthetically gifted than they are.

Have a Mort

Attached: 5337D9F9-5FA1-4372-BAF0-BC5411F01BB4.jpeg (300x285, 31.51K)

They draw it incorrectly on purpose.
Much like they will throw in misspellings and poor grammar when writing fake right-wing blogs or posts.
It's all part of the "right-wing means low IQ" meme.

Shit, didn't read your post before making mine.
That's some creepy synchronicity, friend.

Jews also can't copy powerful symbols, it's like write god to them. Which is why they fuck the swastika and why write g-d.

William Burroughs wrote about it.
He described the Agent that fell for his own cover story and ends up being unable to escape.
They have spent so long pretending to be retarded neo nazis and a whole value set and future has been built around ensuring the success of the fake neo nazis.

But answer these questions within a few minutes of your search.
The Power of the network is not necessary to fight in a saved area, and to seek coverage of war. The same applies to the sale of water.
When you are really tough ones before you go to a safe area, you should focus on saving the tools. This includes the attention of the airport and the Lift is best to prevent the folding Lift to the dollar surface was born.

In the production area, at night, is a kind of metal wire with high resistance castings high transformer with ARC and burn. Using tools like Pee Wee, Hukarun Pike, Paul, Shift, or decide on oil transformer and ice drill drilling and on the back of the car such as anti- "ore ", or leave the Splash bar to stop any response for Local policy, where cart C is radio or team repairs. Peace is the key.
When the transformers, substations, the change of the easiest resources, it is necessary, make sense, and they are all small.

JEW ME SUE ME KIKE ME

Why don't you Stormtards get out there and show them.

Nigga wat?

What do you learn here…

Learn this information for us how to find control before you get communication holes. More information about the culture here, according to the loss of defence, the FBI, the BATF, and the others. What is the birth control method of effective and police control. He also works with IRS called Search team.

'The origins of the Tradecraft.' The method described here was originally created by Anti-Supervisi, Anthony Blunt was created by UK MI. 5 v 1943-1944. Unfortunately for Britov, Blunt has a Deep-Cover KGB agent.

Six YEARS later, the new protocol is the author of KGB director, Lily Modin. We are growing exponentially, now this, all supplemented. And they follow up behind him, and the third model YEAR will destroy and sometimes it must be able to record. I would have thought them, any man, I am only Tao Games usage News 5 mi.

Deploy. With built Protinadzor Israel Mossad, KGB, Russia Germany GNI (now SVR), American CIA and others. Regular service and shared intelligence that applies to this website which cannot hide the agent of the foreign intelligence service managed-the Ip address for national observers. Ways, and now a city appointed opposition guerrilla movement.

Since my IP catch monitoring, and use it to protect against security breaches.

Follow the steps in the instructions…

This is a hypothetical state. Remember that I would say to you, "About the experience. We want to ensure that our professional is one of our first meetings intimidating."

At that point, you previously accepted that both day and time. We are also familiar with our origins – we can identify ourselves with each other's opinions.

Step 1

You don't get anywhere without me. But the plan is safe and say our place. This is an important principle.

Destruction is a deadly attack that uses very few people. But sometimes it is necessary to achieve results. They took advantage of the destruction of the city's guerrillas, the first step being personal destruction. Then the order came, carried out sporadic destruction, and led to their numbers. The implementation of good destruction requires training, planning and caution. Destroy the shape of an explosion with explosives, fire, or a mine. Small sandy soil, group lubrication, long shape, release, short-circuit, is a piece of wood or iron, will damage the process. The purpose of destruction is to hurt, destroy, useless and very important enemies here:

1. Public Finances
2. Agriculture or Production AND Communication Systems
4. Military and police practices and facilities and stockpiles
5. Features
6. Police efforts. Business and property exploiters at this place

Cities must have a gulf that provides a network of international and national banks, as well as the economic and financial aspects of debt swap systems, a technology that recovers taxes. If there are public shops in public places, the government is an easy target to slaughter. In addition, it is not easy to avoid problems with agricultural and industrial production, and we know what deep fat is. An excellent industrial man like a guerrilla, because they understand that if factory workers work all the way, industry, factories and machinery are likely to damage the machine. Well-known teachers can do more damage to ugly things.

It isn't they can't, they won't. Like god and crosses.