How British Police officers get treated in London

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=TTrpKCPpHy8

Do you have a loicienssjdjeee for that m8?

This is what has happened to London, the UK is a meme

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-05 at 12.41.36.png (664x906, 307.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPyqUaiYalI
youtube.com/watch?v=0HEmDFI5dn0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463517/Police-took-Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-ignored-pleas-victims-claimed-IPCC-watchdog-says-probing-194-complaints-scandal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool. Take that police fag for protecting grooming gangs.

Attached: uk_badass_police.mp4 (206x360, 507.17K)

moar pls

Attached: brit police.mp4 (480x600 161.49 KB, 38.59K)

This is the only the subhuman anglos deserve for 1945.

Attached: This is what anglo fought for in ww2.webm (406x720, 991.37K)

This, the anglos fought for. They are still proud of 1945.

Attached: anglo subhumans cheering for their bright future with pakis.jpg (960x461 306.74 KB, 86.4K)

The UK should really implement U.S. strategies, like shooting niggers on sight

Attached: england wales police pedophiles.png (838x628 654.52 KB, 662.3K)

How British Police officers get treated (by non-whites) in London

Peak white people right here: Peak White people right here: youtube.com/watch?v=zPyqUaiYalI

Britbong here. The UK pigs are basically a bunch of indoctrinated failed chads. They deserve everything they get as relentless footsoldiers of the diversity agenda.

Maybe this will redpill a few of them come DOTR. But probably not.

This development is the logical conclusion of their triumph over the "hun" back then.

Attached: Erza Pound dropping red pills on the cowardly anglo subhumans.jpg (1356x1211, 214.85K)

This is what happens when you become atheists

what. the. fck

It is only natural. The descendants of the proud slayers of the "hun".

Glorious fruit of the great victory over the nazis and the huns.

Attached: anglo subhuman enjoying the fruit of 1945.jpg (600x758, 128.46K)

Wow, I'm so glad the good guys won WW2…

When will the anglos ascend to heaven for having defeated evil nazis?

Attached: le greatest subhuman mutts.mp4 (426x240, 8.46M)

That looks like a security guard, not a policeman
Especially due to his broken English
And pretty sure policeman are always in pairs

FAKE TITLE, BULLSHIT THREAD
That is a fucking security guard, not a cop, not even a PCSO.

Proof:
ORIGINAL STORY FROM DAILY MAIL
youtube.com/watch?v=0HEmDFI5dn0

Shame. Still good to see niggers chimpout.

Attached: ok_to_punch.jpg (1600x2262, 205.1K)

Attached: uk police cars.jpg (900x1200 158.97 KB, 267.05K)

Oy vey itz an islamic caliphate that is turning our women into being degenerate whores like islam prescribes to its followers or something, just listen goy, itz da muslims responsible for this…or nazis

Never forget what the Police did and are still helping to do against the native English working class: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463517/Police-took-Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-ignored-pleas-victims-claimed-IPCC-watchdog-says-probing-194-complaints-scandal.html

Requesting the webm of the 10 unarmed coppers vs the one nigger with a knife

This movie becomes more and more relevant every day.

Russia and UK were better than Shitler. They both fought Turks and tried to free Constantinople from Pisslam. Hitler hated Christians and did nothing to stop Pisslam, he just killed whites.

Unfortunatly white cops today would not even dare to fight black man. We wish we could have hardcore police as San Angeles Police. Today they would give Simon Phoenix few millions bucks, free house and white kids to rape.

I wouldn't respect them even if i was an anglo, they wouldn't protect me if muzzies attacked me

Nobody just drops from a faggy bitchlap. That shit has to be staged.

Say what you want about ZOGbots or whatever, and they're probably too aggressive but my backwater sherriff deputies take care of business and everybody in town, niggers included, show them respect.

Churchill was a fat bloated drunken war monger who under orders from the jews started BOTH world wars losing the whole british empire and generations of englands best youth. he is still worshipped by suicidal brits who sit around while be genocided by non whites. Churchill when on his own had the right thoughts even about the jews but in order to continue being a drunk degenerate gambling blowhard he sold himself to the jews.

Zig Forums we need to do a parody episode of COPS with commentary.

Godfuckingdamnit.png I took the time to figure out how to strip audio track from .mkv and save to .mp3 but board says it's an unrecognized filetype.

Attached: cops-wide.png (1200x300, 18.03K)

Attached: ehhhh.jpg (640x800 50.4 KB, 60.31K)

the white cops around here have just taken to outsourcing to spics. so it's spic cops fighting niggers…

All cops are like that wherever you go.

How insulting! He probably lost his job over that photo.

Not in Europe. But we have often muslims cops. That is even worse.

Holy shit this thread. Britain needs RWDS, for its police! Let alone the subhumans.

Oh look more kosher spam.

Attached: Yurop.jpg (2325x1650, 1.77M)

Yes LAD!

Attached: anglo subhuman retards saving turks.png (1056x4424 149.21 KB, 541.38K)

Wrong, and if you think that, you're just as bad as the ones who made it happen. To the fire with you too.

they deserve it and even fucking worse not only have they treated natives like 3rd class citizens since the 80,s they protect murderers pedophiles and the worst of British society.

Yes you absolutely can drop somebody like that with a slap its not a hard thing to do at all x2

You can pass the .mp3 through ffmpeg to make it into a proper .mp3 file.

British police are traitors protecting the status quo.
Hang them all along with their masters.

How did I know that was going to be a (1) and done.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1150x195, 13.78K)

That kike has been shilling the same anti-anglo spam / pics for well over a year user, keep up.

There are a handful of decent ones and a scant few are even /ourguys/ but most LEO's are pieces of shit