Don't talk to cops, shrinks and girlfriends

I just spent a difficult night and I'd like to help you bad goyim avoid trouble. Ask me anything.

Tldr; dont be a sperg - you cant reason the system out of tyrranizing you. Dont talk to girlfriends, social workers, doctors, shrinks or cops. The system is set up to identify you and neutralize you - they'll get creative and try to fuck you when they sniff that your a proud white man who DGAF.

Ama goyim!

Attached: inCollage_20190405_120802720.jpg (1920x1920, 1.79M)

So you come here, blogpost about your retarded adventure and kill a thread in the process? You actually might need a psych eval, pal.

Attached: 0c6e55f1c73bf49bb6b43d65984c74525f3185392228f53099b921aa87b49834.png (290x324, 114.27K)

Attached: 6c25089688edb39c6f834af0685521edd2231dfb9dc0460899a4518e3046aa5f.jpg (1920x1080, 594.08K)

Oh shit, the guys at r/greentext are gonna love this one!

Why the hell would your woman want to go the the e.r. because of you saying something, and why the hell would you agree? Are you both retarded? Your whole story is beyond ridiculous. A thread died for this idiotic fairy tale. If it actually happened then, and I mean in this in the nicest possible way; maybe you do need psychiatric help. If it is really true, then you might actually be more retarded than a nigger. Sort yourself out before worrying about the rest of us lad.

Typical.

Your fault dumbfuck. Just don't go to ER.

Also Zig Forums isn't for your blogposting. Go back to plebbit for that.

Also - and while I don't know about your state - EM1 holds (emergency medical holds) are 24 hours, unless weekend then just like (((police))) chagrining you can wait over the weekend.

Why the fuck would you allow her to drag you to the e.r?
You fucking idiot. You deserved everything you got and worse. Don't ever show your full power level to people you don't know if you can trust. Absolute fucking idiot.

You are fucking insane for doing this and trusting this goddamn whore. What kind of human being acts like that? "Oh wow, you said something that hurt my fee-fees, I'm taking you to the doctor" and you fucking comply, like it was your mother and you were 5. And you're surprised that you're treated like this. Congratulations.
I hope that you at least dumped this bitch immediately after your return. If not, you're a cuck beyond saving and you deserve everything that happened.

Attached: DpgITTdU4AIzaPc.jpg (555x414, 17.68K)

While these statements are often true, too many people "hide their power level" too often.
I've said worse statements in front of police to police in police stations and they start to get riled up ready to hold me down until I look them in the eye and quote case law, past history with them as precedent, and my lawyers phone number. They cower pretty fucking fast. All cops cower fast when you stand up to them - just don't be physical or assert yourself physically in anyway if you do they have a (((legit))) reason to shoot you.

He's probably some fucking retarded cuck normie, who lets the pussy run his fucking life.

Why you go to e.r.?

1) You've now got it on your permanent record you're a loon. Doesn't matter if you actually are.
2) You've red flagged yourself. You're now officially too crazy to own a gun when they 'take the guns first'. Good luck getting them back if you have any.
3) They are going to bill you for all this. You're going to bust a blood vessel then.

Indeed, a giant mistake. You guys clearly won't make this mistake. Go ahead and ridicule me - i don't want any anons to fuck up similarly. Expect things to get worse; this is how things are in my state.
Sorry for killing a thread.

Like I said, you don't show your ENTIRE power level in one sitting to a person (his girlfriend in this case), whom clearly don't know you harbor these opinions. You have to do it slowly, test the waters, else typical normies will consider you insane or whatever, like his idiot GF did.

They'll likely try.
Tip to OP: read up on implied consent: none of what happened can be charged to you. it will be but deny it all

Fuck off kike.

You're in America?

Nigger its not what he said; it's the fact that he would have us believe that there are women out there who want to talk to doctors when they get triggered, and that there are genuine Zig Forumsacks who would agree to go and talk to a doctor because his girlfriend got triggered. The whole thing is fucking ridiculous. I've sperged out many times in front of people but no matter how drunk I was, there is no way I would ever say "Yes my girlfriend, let's go and tell a doctor about all my political/philosophical/religious beliefs." The whole premise is fucking retarded. If it actually happened then he is somehow more of a brainlet than a fucking pygmy nog.

You are a fucking retard

You just signed away your chance to ever own a legal gun.
If anyone ever comes trying to take you to a (((hospital)))…
KILL THEM.

It was a huge mistake, dude, you should've opened slowly. Like something as tame as "so, how about all these immigrants?" then take it from there. If she's some wannabe coalburner, you know you should keep your fucking shit-spewer shut and dump her once you've had your fun with her. I mean jesus christ, this isn't rocket science.

this doesn't make any sense. why would you do it? just break up with her if she's some dumb cunt that's gonna rat you out. can't stop her from calling numbers, but this whole "go to e.r." thing makes no sense, how fucking drunk could you be?

(((Brenton terrant)))

Attached: squib and hairpiece breaks early.webm (640x360 45.97 KB, 664.95K)

oh shut the fuck up you stupid motherfucker, kill yourself

No. Speak your mind freely and don't give a shit, but don't ever go and talk to some randomer, doctor or not, about your beliefs. Who the hell does that? I don't believe it's real.

This thread needs to be deleted because its just beyond stupid.

1. Not your blog.
2. Kill yourself for being so pathetic.
3. Reported.

Are you trolling us or you get yourself to troubles because you are idiot?

So much this.
I've flat out said how I want to murder a bunch of negroids Dylan Roof style to my mother and she didn't bat an eye. This has been a decade long process though.

To other anons;
Learn the comfort level of red pill everyone you talk to has.
Can you straight up call out niggers, mudshits, and kikes in front of them?
Or do you have to toe the line carefully.
Do they know you're le ebil racist?
Do they know you're an ethnic nationalist?
Do they know the difference?

You sound like an enormous faggot cuckold

Hey Ezekiel.
I get why (((you're))) mad.
(((You're))) in a double bind.
Regardless of Christchurch being a false flag, kike operation is irrelevant. It's working heavily in White's interests if it is or isn't.

My state has 72 hour hold, weekends not included.
Guys, I'm a bit of a sperg. I know the law: im not on record being violent, making threats, etc. I know that unless they can show that, they can't hold me - which, indeed, they couldn't.
But none of that changes things- just because you can do something doesnt mean you should.
I was drunk and the gf successfully goaded me into doing something. I fucked up bigtime. I don't want any anons to fuck up this way.

Thanks for the tip. I don't want to pay for any of this shit. It's not my fault they can't take my honest thoughts/opinions.

Stop living in New York retard

Stop posting here and go get your shit together holy fuck.

Attached: Resized_caca212d-8ba9-4889-a7db-d3c495c55a65.jpeg (1080x1341, 82.28K)

Don't worry about that. Nobody would try stunt like this. Focus on using brain next time.

If you're still with her after that, you deserve all of it.

How much power level have you revealed to her before? What does she think of/pol/ tier opinions?

I repeat, dump her if you haven't already. I don't know if you realize but this was an act of betrayal, basically stabbing you in the back for saying something that isn't anything wrong. In my opinion relationships are a liability for those who cannot assume control and lead, you've shown you can't.

Attached: unkn.png (1366x768, 1.75M)

This. Answer these questions OP:
1: Did she know that you're farther right than zognald?
2: Did she know that you like fascism?
3: Have you ever heiled hitler or even just flat out said that you're racist/anti-jew?

ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing.png

This is because you provided them with homicidal statements, you brainless goddamn madman. Holy fucking shit, let this be b8.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW

No one had to "identify and neutralize" you because you handed them your own ass on a silver platter. What'll the sequel be, you hand a glownigger your harddrive because he knocks on your door and asks politely?
No one had to "get creative" for you to show up to an emergency department and powerlevel til you got physically restrained, because your girlfriend suggested it, you absolute fucking cuckold shitsucker. My fucking sides. May as well go hand in your funs to those nice ER workers while you're at it, because I suggested it, and that means you have to do what I say. A thread died for this.

This post better be trolling

Guys, I've got a high iq, but also have impulse control issues, particularly when drunk. The g.f. called the cops before when i was being an asshole and i skipped out for a time to avoid them - i don't talk to cops.
I really had no fucking idea that the goddamn er doctors would pull that shit - eg we have a ton of sandnigs in this country who praise their effort posts - but ive never heard of a snig getting the treatment i got.
So please be careful out there.

Which fucking state nigger.

I guess there needs to be warning memes for the low IQ adherents of the movement or else the future footsoldiers will end up in jail or sanitariums. It's the responsibility of all Zig Forumsacks to describe plausible deniability, the limits of acceptable parody or satirical statements in social circles, and the brandenberg test as it relates to the limit of free speech all in memetic format.

Attached: 1553210887065.jpg (494x600, 45.28K)

80 isn't high

THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL GETTING DRUNK?!
If you can't learn from your mistakes, you don't.

It's okay to be average or even low IQ just recognize your limitations and ask for help when needed.

GO BACK YOU NIGGER

Sounds 100% fake. But if it's real you'll win your false imprisonment lawsuit.

fucking.
why.
lmfao you stupid faggot
you know what, you are insane after all
catch 22

never speak to your 'girlfriend' again

Its 2 years now (cville was key) shes known im this sort.

She really freaked out a month ago when i said, don't talk to cops, don't let them in, etc (a friend got caught up in a thing so i got really careful) . And then St Tarrant hit and she really got spooked, because she knows i approve. Theres been a lot of stress and drinking lately.

Attached: woman r 4 seks.jpg (500x586, 55.49K)

You need to move states fast. I talk about Saint Tarrant quite a lot, even with normal fags at the bar. They usually agree and laugh. Get out of there. Also, why did you listen to your gf and go to the hospital? Pretty dumb OP.

I'm zero percent interested in this thread until you post which state.

I just, I can not believe this, I'm stuck on this.
When someone in your life says this to you over a disagreement, you walk out. Or if they're in your house, you kick them out. You never speak to them again. If they harass you, you get a restraining order.

Always be careful who you talk to about that shit. I'm not perfect, and have shown my powerlevel in some way to people I shouldn't have. But never to this extent. Don't get me wrong user, I do feel for you. But you know we can't empathize with you, nor can we condone your actions. You sound sincere.
Dump your gf, and quit the booze.

It was a meme you retarded sperg

troled

Come on man, nobody is taking this shit thread seriously.

Stop getting drunk. Get some exercize.

Ca and Wa both have 72-hour holds for mental reasons. All of you guys are probably liable to get in such trouble if you run your mouths, as our society becomes more kiked.
I just want you to be on notice. Make fun of me all you want. I just want the 14.

Your girlfriend has you by the balls, user. Why on Earth did you let her bring you to the ER for what you said? You are supposed to be the dominant one in the relationship, but instead you are a beta memelord (muh saint Tarrant) who gets ordered around by women. You should have redpilled your girlfriend instead of acting like an IRL shitposting retard.

So this isn't the first time. Why are you still with her? Dump her now.

I don't live on the faggot west coast.

You're lucky they didn't forcibly inject you with Risperdal to shrink your balls and turn you into a sterile NPC like they did St. Terry.

Talking to anyone ever about anything is motivated by the need for emotional validation of identity, or to exchange information for ultimately the objective sustainence of the same. Now you know you're a fag, and need fags to keep you feeling like a fag, and to top it off you had a fag inform you of your faggotry. Quit being a faggot Op, shove your dick within and know thyself as the Unfaggoted.

You mean all the posts about how normies love Tarrant were bullshit? Who would have thought.

I know how WA works.
I got goaded by the gf. I recently told her i care more about the 14 than either of us, and since then she's spooked.
Maybe that's the lesson: if you've got a gf don't make it clear to her that shes second. Dr william pierce used to be really clear about priorities (no person mattered more than the race). I was stuck by that and too spergy to lie about it.
Hate me all you want - but please learn from my mistakes.

Oh, so you ARE a fed trying to scaremonger. Well, my neon compadre, I'll be sure not to voluntarily admit myself to medical services and continue spouting homicidal threats to staff until police arrive to pin me down in a hugsuit. Thanks for the tip. Anyone could've made the same mistake.

After the dont talk to cops talk she said she wanted to live separately. So yeah, and of the month we're both out of the current place. I don't have the funds to just up and move out before then. I figured we could be civil. Its been 5 years, so i figured a few weeks would work.

It's time for you to understand that the norm changed its meaning. Now being normal is considered mental illness although majority of the population in western world is pretending to be "normal" out of fear being exposed and their life to be completely ruined. You pretty much demonstrated a perfect example what happens to the people who go against "modern norm", against actual mental illness. Though I'd say from your post even that you have some troubles with attention whoring, the ama bullshit is just one example. This isn't normal either.
However, there are people who can be trusted and loyal and any person with common sense should know whom he can trust. Your "girlfriend" clearly was never close to you and I'm betting you always felt quite lonely despite being with her, I can already tell that neither of you ever opened your hearts and minds to each other because there is just no trust, very typical thing nowadays. It's works almost the same way as with modern so-called "friendship" which is ruined like many other things too. Today people call "friends" their acquaintances and since in modern society even sex is treated casually, same thing works for "girlfriends".
But hey, at least you learned your lesson OP, congratulations, although not completely. Welcome to the real life, now you finally know firsthand how corrupted wester civilization became, maybe you'll try to change the world for better with real actions. But you haven't learned one important thing: learn what loyalty is and how to make actual friends. Not random acquaintances but actual friends. Same goes for romantic relationship.

You're an idiot, go away

You should leave your gf. She is a traitor who does not love you.

eternal true

Attached: -.jpg (289x2538, 298.32K)

As st tarrant says, I'm not a fed but the next guy could be.
So guys - please learn what you can from this. I hope we can all help things.
I appreciate the no drinking tips; indeed, im moving to a dry situation. The current gf is a drinker, and i find it hard to not drink when others are.

i can't believe this
literally, this cannot possibly have actually happened
could it be that you don't want people to positively mention tarrant in real life?

die in a fire liar liar

This is where you fucked up. Never let a woman tell you what to do. Especially when it involves the cops. Treat the hospital like you are going to a police station.

= THREAD WAS CREATED BY OP TO SLIDE LEGITIMATE THREADS AND TO TRY TO CONTINUE DISCUSSION ABOUT CHRISTCHURCH BECAUSE IT IS DWINDLING DOWN AND HIS FED DEPARTMENT/AGENCY WONT BE PAID TO KEEP HIM HERE WHEN IT HAS DIED DOWN SO HE NEEDS TO GENERATE DISCUSSION ABOUT IT TO FISH FOR THINGS HE WANTS TO HEAR SO HE CAN JUSTIFY IT TO HIS BOSS. =

You are welcome.

Redpill: Christcuck was a psyop to generate copycats that also target muslims to try to globally against whites make muslims seem like the threat to take heat off of people waking up to the kikes and how they run everything and have taken over and are the actual threat.

Where did you even come from?

Attached: 6ca48a16e697067e386b08bf5662150346142db872279b23087e867127a92274.jpg (912x1119, 226.14K)

I just always prioritized things other than Weltanschauung with the gf. But i was honest about mine, even as things have gotten more extreme. I figure women want women shit. I just want to be able to be around a woman and not lie about how i view things. In this case the tarrant thing hit at a tough time - i was way too honest with her about how awesome this guy is, in terms of propaganda, ruthlessness, planning, etc. I wish i had those skills.
Maybe you have those skills - i hope you put them to work.

Of course, you mention the holy warrior of peace and justice, and compare yourself to him, so I trust you, agent smith. I solemnly swear to never mention kikes again, and to dedicate the rest of my life to quivering in silence at the thought of what could happen if I ever spoke ill of ZOG.

That's exactly the point of this thread, and it failed spectacularly.
I'll take "shit that never happened" for 500

/thread
OP is a low IQ sperg with a drinking problem.

Found the real kike.
So you say that the religious fanatics who are conditioned to enslave and murder everyone not their own faith, fanatics that are currently invading Europe en masse, grooming kids and murdering people all around, are not a threat?

Indeed. I have long understood "don't v talk to cops". But as our society gets more kiked and diverse, criminalizing white male thinking and behavior will probably get worse, and a bunch of occupations will get roped in to policing whites.

Who is brenton tarrant?

Attached: 225px-Billy_Preston.jpg (225x306, 18.15K)

reddit,this is a redditfag trying to get a bunch of queers and niggers to love him. post fakegreentxthere reap the "benefits" there.

You have said this and it offends me and my people.
I am pygmy nog, and I assure you, I am significantly more intelligent than the user you are speaking to. Let's not compare the two of us, as we live upon our own island, and do not bother anyone.

You're such a fucking cuck and I don't even know what an e.r. is. You deserve everything that happend to you!

Can someone plz explain what an e.r. is? Not a native speaker.

i like how nowhere in this post did you explain why you went to the er after your gf said "lets go to the er because you said something weird", a completely ridiculous thing to say and an even more ridiculous thing to agree to
you're a fucking liar

why are you bumping the thread?

hospital. ER stands for "emergency room". she wanted him to get a psychiatric evaluation. it's a fake story though.

————————————————————————————–
SAGE POSTS ONLY BELOW THIS LINE

because i forgot to sage

Attached: .webm (548x360, 222.59K)

"Emergency Room."

So in the USA you can get psychiatric evaluation in the emergency room? How is that an emergency?

You are 100% a fed.

You are here to push an agenda that another target is more desirable than jews, in order to try to protect them.

This is a part of your operation about shifting 8ch from anti-kike to anti-mudslime.

The good thing is people are going to see this for what it is.

Well there's ya problem