Can the Jews win?

The Jews can win. Israel has nukes. They have top of the line US tech, and the Christian Right supports them. Pol can't win. Just get a Jewish girlfriend and go native. Resistance is futile.

Attached: STEALING PEPE.gif (509x710, 2.55M)

Change my mind…

When women like this are available why should we care about the white race?

Attached: jews.png (420x350, 89.79K)

Not sure that is a woman

SAGE AND REPORT SHIT TIER THREADS

NOT YOUR BLOG user

Jews have already won, by making out nations drop the security of our borders, and flooding the land with shitskins and turning the majority of women into whores, mudsharks, or lesbians. They won't have to fire a single shot. Women will simply let their race die, and feel empowered in doing so, while they abort the last white child like it was a curse handed down by the god of bigots.

Sadly, this. Bewt you can do is take a few kikes with you.

No. Join them. There women are hot. Just let go, and let the end come. Hitler lost, you got to come to terms with that. Jews are the future.

Attached: aliens.jpg (1280x720, 103.97K)

Why do they need to when good Goys in Merica will fight and die for them?

Nukes though are an 1950s jew lie. Japan actually had to be convinced it was nuked as they thought they were firebombed. I went and had a look at the nuke vids after I found ths out and sure enough, 50's high school projects.

I hate to agree but I do nya~

This is BS. The only reason WWII did not continue with war between the US and USSR is the existence of nukes. MAD is the only thing that has prevented continual world war until the ultimate victory of one Empire or alliance nya~

Hitler like Trump was cntrolled op, why is it you Hitler idiots know every 20th century politician is jew controlled but hitler? Hitler is like pat little and you can be sure if we gain any momentum there will be a Pat Little or Hitler to control our uprising.

Both of you are wrong. The Germans had a nuke stolen in the middle of the ocean. The atomic bomb. It was then dropped on Japan. Ayyys came down from space and told the US if we did it again they'd fucking wreck our shit. They said Jews are their chosen people. They are God. End of story.

So those fake nuke vids were faked because.. 1950s war propaganda.

cant tell if unironic jewposting, or high level shitpost. either way OP is faggot

Attached: 14915305_367612186914319_2542187784999729843_n.jpg (600x488, 47.86K)

So the jews who owned the media in 1940 just started telling the truth for some unknown reason in 1950 about nukes? Dumb ass faggot kikeshills.

You need to be shot on sight.

Attached: ejfg-nukes.jpg (800x1088, 408.39K)

>top of the line US tech
There's your problem. How many times has Bibi gone to see Putin in the last few years? How many times has the reverse happened?

FACTUALLY SPEAKING, YOU ARE A FAGGOT. END OF STORY.

WTF JEWISH GIRLS ARE AVERAGE, AT BEST. DON'T FALL FOR THE JEWISH MIND GAMES. THIS IS YOUR LEADER SPEAKING.

I'm all for US tech but nukes are not US tech, nukes are jew cold war propaganda.

Are you an alien?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (204x247, 95.03K)