Uncensored St. Tarrant

Possible uncensored picture of our holy knight, St. Tarrant himself. Supposedly aired on Australian TV here: 7plus.com.au/sunday-night?episode-id=SNIT19-008

Attached: 1554553280684.png (835x465, 872.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7plus.com.au/sunday-night?episode-id=SNIT19-008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just tried to upload it. You was faster. This time.

Next time, cowboy. Anyway timestamp in the video should be 39:08. Can anyone confirm since the video is not working currently (at least for me)?

I want this to be true but the neck looks kind of shopped…maybe I’m wrong.

It looks completely fine to me. But yeah, one must be suspicious.
t. 12 years of experience in graphic design

Video doesn't work me. Looks like she have some wound near lip. Fucking muslims. They will pay for it by blood.

I think that is from the arrest. He was supposedly buttstocke'd at least once.

Looks legit
Madanon was a good shot and will be freed soon enough

Typical police brutality. One just want to do something for humanity by removing kebab and police pigs beat him like animal.

Mischlinge mossad

You are pretty critical to yourself brah.

Fucking dying for an uncensored version of this one, as I'm sure everyone else is.

Attached: 1554010965097.jpg (4942x2779, 2.12M)

Yeah, memetic potential is absolutely tremendous.

Thank you. I shall print it now

>Supposedly aired on Australian TV here: 7plus.com.au/sunday-night?episode-id=SNIT19-008

When?

Attached: oi ya cheeky cunt.png (953x745, 1.37M)

Working on it guys. PNG ready in few minutes.

What is on the right side of his mouth ? Signs of torture ?

Godspeed.

see

Doing God's work mate.

Made this a while ago. Glad to see /ourguy/ with his smirk in other pictures.

Attached: BrentonTarrantHiddenGrin.png (1281x799, 1.02M)

I can fix hair bit more but i think it is good enough.

Attached: tarrant_temp.png (500x500, 364.23K)

Can someone photoshop his head onto this picture ?

Yeah that totally straight vertical line on the left looks weird, but why would they shop his face, we already know it.

I wouldn't use that one tbh, he looks a bit shook up.

Thanks.

He just look little tired and without sleep, which is to be expected at this point.

That is technicly impossible but i will still do it for you.

this

Yes that is my point, it's not very flattering for memes and stuff.

Agreed here. You just know he was confidently smirking in the censored one.

Yeah, I agree on that.

Brenton Tarrant Files:
Video Part 1: >>>/brentontarrant/1
Video Part 2: >>>/brentontarrant/2
Manifesto: >>>/brentontarrant/3
Thread: >>>/brentontarrant/4
Facebook: >>>/brentontarrant/8

Cop on the right looks like Bill Murray

So glad there's an archive.
My sides have transcended reality.

One day Saint Tarrant will be free

His banner was beautiful desu.

Attached: Brenton cover photo.jpg (853x316, 66.34K)

'were', you fucking nigger.

His smile and optimism: gone
Enjoy prison Goyim. Thanks for helping us flood NZ with more Golem Pets.

Attached: white supremacist secret symbol.jpg (810x539, 154.63K)

Good eye.

The very fact that you are not in a position to stop this is exactly what our saint attempted to highlight. The very fact that such avenues even exist, that you are powerless to stop it. And the fact that this was (((their)) plan all along
The sooner redpilled normies realize this, the sooner they can get to work fixing it. Thus the necessity of Tarrant’s work

see

Also please kill yourself, thanks.

bad try, jew.
we all under zog occupation, in prison or not. until.

I know it's glorious. You won't do shit either. You low T faggot. We've been poisoning the water for decades. You have nothing. We fuck your women. We hand them off to niggers. We have the money. You won't ever amount to anything.

LOL

Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing the merchant.
I have to check now because I fail the blank white square test.

fuck off kike

Low effort larp not even worth a rating out of 10.

How does it feel to be a loser virgin? All of your women want niggers, after us chosen, after we've had our way with them of course.

t. Nerd virgin Goyim

You will not laugh when you we "help" you like Brenton helped that muslim cunt.

I bet not one of you owns a gun let alone knows how to use it. You. Own. Nothing.
You. Are. Cowards.

Attached: tarrant_remaster_01.jpg (900x900 979.55 KB, 1.13M)

Lol

I think you should not make stupid bet. Gun is not problem. Problem is catch you all.

I wonder if this is the same person who made all those other threads? Like the ones with the "we own you goyim" or "niggers blame whites, whites blame jews, you're nothing but niggers to us" threads. Perhaps some very autistic people on here can investigate and see if he's posted about this anywhere else?

If the mods weren't malicious, they could very easily provide that information

Good photoshop.

Heil Tarrant

how short is he? looking like a manlet here

Hadn't seen ones like those among the cuckchan slides I was working there, but not like I saw anywhere near all of them. Feels like some attempt to push someone else here close to the edge off it.

Even then, anything is possible. I believe after Dylann Roof's website was discovered by some Tumblrinas, the SPLC had found a Daily Stormer account linked to him, after they had used some kind of plagiarism detection software to find other places where he posted this stuff, and that was literally how they found it.

Pretty fucking solid PS skills.

He's like 5'4, oddly fitting for your digits. His actions have exonerated him and he is an honorary tallfag.
t. 6'5" bestower of height related titles

This. Add the size of lad's balls to the top & he easily gains a foot.

Seems legit.

Attached: socash.png (800x528, 653.02K)

Who gives a fuck he's a fucking hero, standing for his convictions unlike a cunt like you. Sit back and criticise like the gutless wonder you are.

What he lacks in height he makes up for in motivation.

THAT ISN'T BRENTON TARRANT
THAT IS COMPUTER GRAPHICS
LOOK AT HIS FACE, YOU CAN TELL ITS A PROSTHETIC MASK
THERE IS GREEN SCREEN BEHIND HIM TOO
ONLY IDIOTS WOULD FALL FOR SOMETHING THIS OBVIOUSLY FAKE
BRENTON TARRANT WAS A JEWISH AGENT!!!
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD!!!

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD!!!

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD!!!

No one believes you.

just asking a question calm down you insecure faggot no need to be so triggered

fuck off nigger, you failed
nobody believes this trash except for your boomer e-celebs like vox day that push this shit.

Now THIS kind of psyop shit intended to discredit in general is all the fuck over cuckchan.

Just yell louder, I'm sure that will convince them.

Attached: bb37973fa3a1ed22e879d5416c1e8d670df931b002870f391ee7453ec82935a0.mp4 (288x360, 1.1M)

I've been defending tarrant on 4chan since the shooting. It seems like most people are behind him, but there are definitely some paid shills that just flood the board with that trash. There were 2 guys that were creating new threads, then there were 3 guys that were canvasing other threads shitting them up with false flag pasta/images/video. I believe there was a team of 5 posters with 4chan passes working to shut it down.

You can't really get more retarded than this. And what is worse, the regular shilling got to the point so ridiculous that I can't tell if you are ironic or not.

Yep, exactly my same experience. Also classical deployment of memeflags and exactly same files, in same order, with same name.

You kikes stick out like a sore thumb.
6 MORE YEARS BUFFALO QUEERS
GO BACK TO FREECH ON YOUR TRAIL OF TEARS
TRUMP 2020

Attached: 7a006e8255715cf85b834b7d73c8204351ca95503306d2f54ea2b33c6dc25644.jpg (786x788, 491.11K)

*sip*

Attached: anti-white tears.jpg (605x453, 442.24K)

You need a string of smug anime girls at least 5 posts long if you want to LARP as imkikey.

This has been a LARPing public service announcement.

Attached: doublesmug.jpg (500x375, 53.54K)

I only go there now to throw saltwater in the ocean of piss essentially. It's babby's first rightwing site & we need numbers; 1/2 to 2/3rds of the fucking board at any time is all the (((1 post by ID))) shit, so newfags are most likely to see that more than anything else. The actual bros who have stayed there just drop in them to bitch about anyone posting instead of reporting & ignoring, they don't get that not counterarguing in them at all surrenders most of the board to leftist bullshit.
Sad & probably mostly a waste of my time but I like feeling like I'm doing fucking ANYthing.

Thanks.

Attached: tarrant_soldier.png (497x840, 913.85K)

Attached: 1554546820168.jpg (736x606, 242.34K)

Don't waste your time there daily. Only go there when happenings happen. They find shit faster than we do here, and we need to control the narrative even if ever so slightly. If you just keep posting shit and its true eventually it will take hold. The keyword though is that it has to be true.

Can your imagine what would have happened if Kampfy had been in charge of the board when Tarrant made his thread? He would have deleted it and nobody would have gotten the video.

Chodemonkey did nothing wrong.

There are genuinely people who think that it was a false flag
There's nothing wrong with that, the whole point of 4chan/pol/ is that its full of people who question the mainstream

Get the fuck out of here hapa faggot. Go do something useful and kill your father then yourself.

Yea, but those are morons and they dont sit there and make 94 posts in a single thread spamming absolute bullshit 24 hours a day like they were doing on half chan.

God's work, user, I know how tenuous of a job that is seeing as I've been doing the same thing both here and there.
Seeing so much shills daily I can still see them when I close my eyes.

That's the spirit though.
Don't let anyone forget, don't forget yourself.
Any action is better than no action, but the best action is full commitment.

Oh absolutely, and that's what I do. I try to set a newfag example and only use logic, ignore & don't use ad homs, call out bullshit for what it is, etc.
It's not a daily thing for sure but limiting it to only happenings is a mistake, imo, as it's heavy sliding most times to push the real threads & debate out, and there's more than enough of the shills & discordians & whoever else to keep them bumped on their own.

Equally so on fullchan, I find that if one is absolutely unmoved in the face of proof and common sense for fuck's sake they're pretty much completely useless.
It doesn't matter how much someone professes to be on your side, to want to topple the kikes, to save our race, etc. if they're either too cowardly or stupid to take an opportunity when it exists.

The people that get tired of that shit eventually find their way here though.

I hope so, I don't know if there's been a stream of cuckchanners coming here since I stopped being as active back in 2016, but I can see that this place really wised up; the collective knowledge and fanaticism of anons here seems to have grown quite a bit.
I suppose the intelligent and committed will always find a way.

It's fucking funny how you can find yourself dropping IQ points & arguing at their level, getting pissed & arguing bait as if it's sincere & shit, if you've been doing it too much.
How I know it's time to take a break & put the whetstone to my brain again.

It's too late to put this genie back in the bottle.

Attached: ecofascism.jpg (1280x720, 237.83K)

Completely agreed.

They don't have any brains.

he has earnt his pass into eternal memetic Valhalla

it doesn't matter what the fake news says, this guys legendary story will live for eternity

Tall enough to reach for the stars.

Attached: de1bc02a4551de86d9b67c3fb339e68ea2aefe2e8e02a56b9f6fab0436972c68.png (687x815, 418.31K)