University Censorship

I am a Stanford alum. On Facebook, the Stanford Alumni Association recently promoted a racial-separatist "summit" hosted by Stanford:

facebook.com/stanfordalumni/posts/2246071482103070

I oppose racial-separatism, so I protested in reply on Facebook. Stanford responded by banning me from their alumni Facebook page and also from their .edu computers. Stanford violated:

- my civil rights;
- my free-speech rights under the President's recent Executive Order; and
- violated the terms of Stanford's status as a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization.

Facebook is purging white-separatists, while Stanford promotes Latino-separatist summits and censors protest. Trump and Trump Jr. care about campus censorship, but they're inaccessible and the conservative journalists I've reached out to have not replied.

Attached: black2.png (640x480, 1.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dispositive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Michael_Jones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s a fucking university in the US, what do you expect

get fucked loser, move in with your hick friends

You could have just said you were Jewish.

Hypocrisy and a double standard from a University.. I am shocked.

Attached: shocked.gif (500x250, 995.89K)

I would consider contracting a lawyer, or at least contacting local conservative media (maybe Fox News). Do you have a screenshot of your post? (don't post it here though)

Fox News has ignored me so far, along with 20 other conservative journalists / outlets. Can't blame universities or liberals for that.

I have written lawyers, but no point in legal action without press coverage, as courts don't work without press coverage.

Did you try to reach out to Tucker Carlson on twitter?

Thanks for the idea, I'll try Tucker.

Not your blog, reddit.

Whites don't have civil rights. How do you not get that yet?

"Whites don't have civil rights. How do you not get that yet?"

Conservative media sleeps on this story, so of course white people have no rights. Rights don't protect themselves.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (544x75, 3.8K)

Oh boy! I bet another awareness campaign and a right crackin' essay will get to the bottom of this! If only the masses could read your hallowed words, they would see the true conservative light!

I'm not going to kill anyone involved, but I am going to use the law, media, and political process against them until they wish they were dead.

Here's a list of people I've emailed. No one has replied:

- Stanford President and Alumni Association;
- Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education;
- Senator Martha McSally;
- Brit Hume @ Fox News;
- Gateway Pundit;
- Glenn Reynolds ("Instapundit");
- Cernovich;
- Daily Wire;
- Robby Soave @ Reason;
- National Review;
- Lauren Southern;
- Ryan Saavedra;
- Michael Tracey;
- Matt Walsh;
- Chuck Ross.

stanford university has no civil duty or responsibility to be fair or unbiased.

I wrote a simple adversarial network that trawled social networks and commented as a procedurally generated sock puppet… I based the model on a girl I knew in college who went to Stanford. It's resulted in me getting my ass beat by the police among other kettling tactics. Anyways, keep fighting the good fight Zig Forums and gas the kikes race war now

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (503x51, 3.48K)

"stanford university has no civil duty or responsibility to be fair or unbiased"

"stanford university has no civil duty or responsibility to be fair or unbiased"

- not under their contracts with federal govt for receiving massive funding (as referenced by the President explicitly in his recent Executive Order)?
- not under their contract with IRS for nonprofit, tax-exempt status?
- not under their obligations to the public under the 1964 Civil Rights Act?

That's confirmation then you aren't jewish.

You will get zero traction and you know it, but you're drawn to appearances.

I'm 1/2 Jewish / 1/2 Celtic genetically. It's clearer to me than anyone that Celts are targeted by racism more than Jews are. I selected many of those journalists because Trump Jr. follows them; if you have better journalists to suggest, name them instead of crying about jews.

Filtered and reported.

"Filtered and reported."

For what, you idiot?

This place is getting shilled to all hell, half the threads I've visited today have surreal bot-posting, and now we have people that can't quote other posts

"people that can't quote other posts"

I didn't read the FAQ because maybe everyone here is retarded and it's not worth it, and now it looks like I was right.

Checked. Undergrad student here. I gave a speech in class two semesters ago about Atlantis and Poseidon and his five sons. My ending sentence was Hail Atlantis!!
Got an A in the course and still rocking and rolling

Kill yourself cunt with a wet shoelace

Op is a retarded boomer who very obviously is not an imageboard shitposter. Not saying the op is invalid though.

Attached: 7949c10c36154e38914319ec13b42a6da43f65909ae7aca0df1727422798d1f5.png (1232x1080, 1.41M)

Nothing it's just a shill, ignore as you would any other troll of hobo on the street begging for change

No, they did not.

OP, write to thecollegefix dot com they'll look into it and post something.

I know it might sound crazy, but have you considered the ACLU?

They are fucking weird, they are obviously quite liberal, but very randomly they will side with non liberal groups. Great example is when trump first got in office and axes some regs related to mental health and gun ownership. ACLU surprisingly aided with trump on a pro gun move.
There are other examples but it’s been a long day and they allude me. It may be worth a try with them, especially if you play the right demographic cards user

"No, they did not."

Unless your name is Brett Kavanaugh, your opinion isn't dispositive.

"ACLU"

I'd skipped them because I have the impression they'd hold my race / gender against me above all else; but I''l try them on account of your suggestion; thanks.

wow, could you expand on the thoughtprocess that led you to start a thread here please? i need it for science

Thought process was mods need to drum-up weekend activity to make it look like the board is active to Jim-Jim can get his advertising shekels.

"thecollegefix"

thanks.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report duplicate threads.
Sage duplicate threads.
Filter duplicate threads.

THIS IS NOT YOUR BLOG NIGGER

I'd heard there'd be autism here, but I appreciate the replies more geared towards helping Trump put his Executive Order into action against Stanford.

Makes up words because they think it makes them look smart.

i see

Attached: abandon.gif (300x192, 1.42M)

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dispositive

Use this to launch race war?

It’s worth a shot since free speech is a civil right. *who’s* civil rights, well that’s another thing, but it can’t hurt.

Don't be overly upset user. If they keep out White men they are doomed to failure and irrelevancy within no longer than a decade or two. How many top-notch scientists or engineers do you know who are stronk-independynts or muds not riding on Whitey's coattails? Just be patient, you'll be vindicated by the academic seppuku cult they are all participating in. Make the future of Academic freedom yourself.

Think harder… Blow this up uncontrollably but within good taste.

But just how many more (((chosen people))) will overtake academia in a decade?

Does that really matter? They already pull all the strings now. Without actual talent to manipulate though, their machinations are useless in fact.

You sound like a liberal.

True…. But a little justice could be fun with red pilling in mind. All those university admissions/rejections fag videos you see on (((youtube)))? Its an untapped attack vector into (((undergraduate admissions))). Think…

Top kek. If you were smart enough to actually become a problem, they would just kill you. Hopefully they do since you're such a fucking moron.

"Top kek. If you were smart enough to actually become a problem, they would just kill you. Hopefully they do since you're such a fucking moron."

I already already went up against my high-school principal over censorship and he got fired; already graduated double-major with academic honors from Stanford; already dated Gore's daughter for three years while he was V.P.; and I ain't been killed yet.

Sue them nigger

You see, we actually want balkanization. So we want to accelerate this kind of idiotic minority separatist movements.

Take the bait OP

THIS.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE…DO IT AT THE RACIAL-SEPARATIST SUMMIT THOUGH.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE user, PRETTY PLEASE (I HATE SPICS THEY ARE DOGSHIT PEOPLE)

You should kill them before they kill you user. White Genocide ring a bell?

Oy Vey! The goyim wants to accelerate!!! Do not target college students goyim. Do not expose admissions and research goyim. Unsee our offshore assets goyim.

They take government grants…they sure as fuck do.

He thinks he has civil rights because he is half kike…BWAHAHAHAHAHA…this is funny I actually want to follow this thread and see what happens to the panic turd now.

he is a kike user…the ACLU might be his best bet

THAT IS THE SPIRIT TORFAG…finally you fags are getting it.

Look up Robert Barnes. He's a lawyer that's always going after shit like this. He's representing the Covington kids.

"You see, we actually want balkanization. So we want to accelerate this kind of idiotic minority separatist movements."

I understand that, but the more immediate threat to me is the communists who want to exterminate me because of my straightness, whiteness, and maleness.

I'm here doing what I can to help President Trump make an example out of extreme-left Stanford. If you want to oppose me because I'm not racially pure enough for you, suit yourself.

One drop rule user.

Can you help us infiltrate the (((Stanford))) meme page?
Can you catalog all the (((selected peoples))) inside your school.
Show us some love by getting a big name fired in the (((school))).

Probably not, because your a fag of the (((system))). You can't even maneuver without getting banned. Go unfuck yourself and redeem thy with some doxxing. Start with the girl you modeled your ann off of.

He is (((hWhite))) in this thread and a kike in another…he is fucking hilarious, in that weasel kike lying deceitful and shit tier sort of manner.

don't you get it, yet? conservative inc is as opposed to white sovereignty as MSNBC is. It's slow globalism vs fast globalism.

The bait is real.

retarded idea that will lead to the extermination/exclusion of millions of whites for having distant and irrelevant admixture that has zero impact on their integration into a white society, identity as a part of the white race, and ability to meet the standards of the white race.

Attached: excellent quality bait copy.png (223x224, 10.75K)

"don't you get it, yet? conservative inc is as opposed to white sovereignty as MSNBC is. It's slow globalism vs fast globalism."

I get at least part of what you're saying. I was 100% Trump, I saw how #NeverTrump was. I am not pro-Israel. But also, I don't view race as discrete categories; I view race as a continuous spectrum, so I don't understand the line you draw between "white" and "non-white".

Still not understanding the stain of bearing kike blood are you user. You can't recover from it, because kikes ALWAYS BREED TRUE no matter how minute the admixture of degeneracy in their blood…

ALSO, FUCK THOSE KIKES FOR PLANNING WHITE GENOCIDE…I FUCKING HATE THEM FOR THEIR STUPID FUCKING SHIT…YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE FOR WANTING TO KILL AND HAVING KILLED BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE.

All kikes should be exterminated. We don't disagree.

In fact, all non-whites should be exterminated if they pose a threat to our survival/interests

That's why I'm in support of killing actual kikes and non-whites. Not imaginary threats in white people who have distant and irrelevant ancestry

Attached: anon at stanford when he takes his hwhite face off.jpg (480x360, 35.51K)

ETHNOGLOBE user here. We agree.

Oh you mean the "identity politics is killing us!" while every other people group up against us people? Yeah, those faggots can't stand people who would actually think about calling themselves white unironically.

I understand some of you want to kill the "kikes", but I also understand about the Stanford employees abusing their power to oppress white-identitarians. You can want to win all you want, but that's not the same thing as winning.

should identify as a tranny, then you become immune for a few weeks

We aren't going to 'win' by helping you on NIGGERQUEST user. This isn't the Legend of Zelda…we have better plans for people like you.

"Still not understanding the stain of bearing kike blood are you user. You can't recover from it, because kikes ALWAYS BREED TRUE no matter how minute the admixture of degeneracy in their blood… ALSO, FUCK THOSE KIKES FOR PLANNING WHITE GENOCIDE…I FUCKING HATE THEM FOR THEIR STUPID FUCKING SHIT…YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE FOR WANTING TO KILL AND HAVING KILLED BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE."

Both my parents celebrated Christmas, even after they divorced. I'm not asking your forgiveness, I'm just pointing out how retarded and self-defeating you are.

YOU DON'T HAVE A SOUL user. EVEN NIGGERS CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS…WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN TO ME?

I'm trying to help you all because I can see you're not doing well.

the way your posts are stuctured and being a half jew (probably when it suits you) really makes me not care. We all know no one cares about white separatism. What are you planning on doing user? Complain to the media that Stanford deleted a post on their Facebook page that is against Facebook ToS and EULA? Everyone knows that whites are being targeted and worked against. The issue is that we somehow expect spics, niggers, commies and kikes to want to empathize with us and leave us alone. They don't, they want us stifled and being good goys or gone. The people who don't see that at this point, won't or don't care in the first place.

THEY'RE DELETING E. MICHAEL JONE'S WIKI PAGE!

just go away.

You are missing out on the anons 'help' in the other thread…you should come on over and see what that nigger is up too

"just go away."

All you have is Trump and he's far more pro-Israel than I am. You're not anyone to tell anyone to go anywhere.

"The issue is that we somehow expect spics, niggers, commies and kikes to want to empathize with us and leave us alone. They don't, they want us stifled and being good goys or gone. The people who don't see that at this point, won't or don't care in the first place."

I don't care about race, but I realize the relevance of culture. I like some cultures more than others, but I don't care about anyone's skin color.

I know about the people who hate whites. I am half white. When they attack white, they attack me as much as they attack you.

But you're in no position to call shots. Trump is the best thing you've seen since 1940, and even he bows to Israel.

M-m-m-m-multiculti

Atlantis will rise again! I look forward to the arena battles with jew-nigger hybrids and other monstrosities.

ETHNOGLOBE or bust user.

My name is Corinne Nicole Heimer. I am a Stanford-educated Doctor of Psychiatry, having done extensive research on cannabis use among Vietnam-era military veterans with PTSD. Long story short, but the CIA did 9/11 and also killed Kennedy. Not really a big surprise but it needs to be shouted from the rooftops, forever.

user, there is a reason we are all user here. Enjoy your watchlist.

Also, never come right out and SAY that you are a woman…m'kay cray, cray…

people coming at me like 11 years old

Zip it BARK, BARK or answer!
How many hours does it take to burn a body via cremation user?

ask ym

The absolute state of things. If you are not a LARP, the ignorance of cyber security at your school and consequently your workplace is horrible. Idiot.