Felons for Trump!

BASED KUSHNER
SHILLS = KILLED

archive.is/NfivL

Where were you when you realized that Jared Kushner was /ourguy/?

Attached: 7f6d778e30b59863976662c672788e9401922456793d2aee5811d793ed242232.png (638x603, 621.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/jared-the-birdbrain-of-alcatraz/
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have to say I had my doubts when this legislation to give felons back their voting rights went through in Florida, but this is going to be really helpful in 2020.

I guess Kushner isn't as bad as people make him out to be.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (781x929, 308.49K)

Pick one.

Also,
Registrations does not translate to votes.

Saging for reddit-tier trump kushner worship.

Yea, I am starting to think that maybe having Kushner as an advisor to Trump isn't such a bad thing. We don't know the whole picture, so we can't really criticize. The best thing we can do is just trust in our president. Trust the man we voted for to do everything he can to make america great again.

Attached: 1554565837040.gif (800x732, 684.41K)

Yes then Kushner will tell Trump to nuke Israel too 🙄

I have to agree. Kushner hasn't let us down yet.
We need to focus on building a broad coalition of blacks, white, latinos, and asians if we are going to have any hope of winning in 2020. We need to put all this Brenton Tarrant shit behind us and focus on whats important. Getting our guys out to vote in 2020.

Attached: 544880e75e40c747cbaa1afefa33265adb83960572131b028b5010704887a81a.jpg (1212x682, 580.51K)

i'm not gonna make it bros

Wow, the shills are really coming out of the woodwork over this one. This must be important.

Attached: 91ce8b49760f3cb57f167d93b6a75ba0fb3eb1611ef8755bffd630b94c8138f0.jpg (1679x1636, 967.31K)

Jared Kushinger is baby Henry Kissinger duh

All we need is a wall to keep illegals out. Then we can focus on converting our based browns to libertarian ideals, and once we get the death penalty for anti-semitism and get people coming into our country in the largest numbers ever, we can put this silly ethnic replacement thing behind us for good.

Attached: Trump - 'We have to bring back the death penalty'.mp4 (500x281 13.4 MB, 2.01M)

I doubt it.

You will never be white, moshe.

Tbh at this point I can't even tell when user's are just using trump to troll or if there are still anons who unironically support trump.

Attached: 1546118351099.jpg (500x433, 44.94K)

Natural and organic
shalom rubashkin

No worries. votecucks are going to lose either way.
ACCELERATE

Hey if I'm wrong I'll be more than happy but with the past 3 years of his presidency I fucking doubt it

Hes only been our president for 2 years and change at this point. We are barely past the halfway mark.

Attached: raughs.jpeg (1024x548, 82.89K)

Get out. Don't ever come back.

Because saying that to shills works so well…

Some Jews like Jared Kushner and Benjamin Netanyahu are good people, and are on our side. They are made of a different cloth than leftist Jews. Zionists are both based and redpilled. President Trump is the best we ever had.

What about our Aryan brothers from Latin America?

Just report the thread.

Well, I surely didn't see that one coming. My only guess is that groids don't register with a party. That sounds like a pretty white thing to do.

I doubt the votes will favor republicans, but we'll see.

Attached: flipacoin.jpg (1024x768, 266.75K)

Kushner was FUCKING BASED all along!

Can we see it?

not so fast!

Attached: 400.jpeg (387x400, 113.81K)

Ya ya ya I'll believe it when I see it

TRUMP IS A FUCKING MORON, AND I VOTED FOR THIS FUCKING DUMB ASS LIKE SO MANY OF US HERE
FUCK HIM, HIS JEWBOY SON IN LAW, HIS CUNT DAUGHTER AND ISRAEL

Attached: no step on snek.jpg (369x500, 30.1K)

Oh jew

SO MANY THREADS, SIMPLY GONE, 404'ed

WHAT A KIKE BOARD
ALL IT DOES IS SOW DEVISION
NON OF US ARE FRIENDS, OR EVER WILL BE, BY DESIGN ALL WE ARE MEANT TO DO IS BE PISSED OFF
IT'S A PYSOP

we need usernames and persistent accounts with private messaging and profiles

THE KIKES KILLED KENNEDY

Hillary lost the election on purpose to work behind the scenes an ensure RUSSIA doesn't hack us again!

4D CHESS++ (Woman intelligence has intuition)

Is she dare I say… /ourgal/?

Attached: 7da73a9427faa006caf47bc309aca146d8604a54fad72925d74425d124a23c737.png (728x662, 151.39K)

yeah sure, anyone who has been around 8ch /pol a while knows that it's either jews, kikes or sworn law enforcement officers, that have strangely sounding un-american last names.

yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!

It's sort of half and half for me. He never advertised himself as the WN hypernahtzee the neocons and Dem supporters made him out to be, so you couldn't expect him to be that. I saw him as a stepping stone towards that and in the pre-reddit days, that was the general consensus. No actual Zig Forumsack with the politics that implies, who voted for him will ever sound like this >13086738 But he's nonetheless a big, big, big improvement over what would have been in his stead. His election alone, and his inauguration was all I was hoping for if I'm honest. It gave liberals and the cuckolds of the right a scenario advertised to bring about the end of days, then it happened, and the world didn't end.
I'm sort of ambivalent towards him since the hype died down, but a certain dedicated crowd keeps very angrily bringing him up in threads that have nothing to do with him. The overly emotional reactions, and the weirdly reguritated talking points and the fact that they always seem to imply that drumpf had advertised himself as aforementioned WN hypernadzee always makes me think they're shills. Not paid shills, just left-leaning people who browse reddit more than anything else and who can't stop blaming everything on Zig Forums for some reason. And the moment I suspect someone might be from that crowd, I go full maga just to see what reactions I get. Usually coupled with posting smugs. Or Trump oc. Or Trump smugs.

Attached: emotional.png (277x230, 62.26K)

no officer Sonora, when officer Hermosillo arrives I will glady surrender my right to deputy Soberano

Good. You are blameless.
Voting=Consent

those 3 years was an esoteric metaphor that if you want something done, you need to start fusing countries together

RACE WAR WHEN?

The race war doesn't fit into my schedule and might hurt my 401k. Lets just vote for based republicans instead and whenever I'm dead then the kids can fight it out.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1432x1848, 5.14M)

This is the funniest thread I've seen on Zig Forums in months

this, I'm going to retire soon and cash in on my 401K

We can start the race war AFTER I move my family out of the US

Why the fuck would you be bragging about having more criminals support you?

If you want to brag about black people voting for you, odds are many of those are going to be felons.

This country needs a violent insurrection - it's done and over.

Fuck off mossad, no one wants you here

The fact that these Trumpcuck shill threads are allowed to propagate despite being usually saged to death is telling.

fuck off moshie
this is maga country

OMG SOOO BASED
ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY
#MIGA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (172x115, 42.18K)

Fuck off Schlomo.

Go back to cuckchan

trips to me, MAGA

Attached: t0019217.jpg (658x903 350.58 KB, 1.26M)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1550352384865.gif (256x540, 270.45K)

When the jews have been overrun, your family will be burned along side them

God bless you

bdsmovement.net

You're bullshit shill campaign isn't going to work here anymore

WE SUPPORT DONALD J. TRUMP HERE
SHILLS GET OUT
THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

based and redpilled

takimag.com/article/jared-the-birdbrain-of-alcatraz/

In the systematic dismantling of common sense in America, Jared Kushner’s “sentencing reform” bill is the coup de grace — a Mack Truck hurtling down the highway about to take out thousands of Americans. The Idiot Army is already in place to fight and win this battle.

Jared and the hip-hop artists currently advising him have decided that too many people are in prison. If you think you’ve heard this before, you have: Genius insights of this sort have preceded nearly every major crime wave this country has experienced, from Philadelphia to California to a bloody period known as “the Warren Court.”

As anyone with an amoeba’s understanding of recent history knows, beginning in the early ’60s, assorted heads-up-their-asses liberals jettisoned logic, common sense and a basic understanding of human nature by releasing criminals from the prisons where they belonged.

Instead of punishing criminals, we would give them social services, education and job training — with the implied understanding that they wouldn’t move next door to any of the reformers. The experts assured a disbelieving public that these policies would reduce crime.

As Thomas Sowell writes in The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy, the stage was set. Liberal criminologists’ soft-on-crime policies were in place. We only needed empirical evidence.

“THE RESULTS: Crime rates skyrocketed. Murder rates suddenly shot up until the murder rate in 1974 was more than twice as high as in 1961. Between 1960 and 1976, a citizen’s chances of becoming a victim of a major violent crime tripled.”

Prior to this period, crime had been declining for three decades.

Thousands of Americans were murdered, raped, assaulted, disfigured and robbed as a direct result of the exact same policies that Jared and his assistant, Donald Trump, are trying to foist on the country right now.

Attached: 181218172747-20181218-criminal-justice-reform-bill-key-players-composite-updated-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 65.51K)

Go back to reddit. Your upvotes are calling you

I cant wait for 2020

I bet only two or three are actual anons, you're better off pulling this bullshit at cuckchan and jerkkit faggots.

OH, and #anyonebuttrump

Chuckles the Clown - Home | Facebook

Attached: download.jpeg (265x190, 9.94K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (984x972, 960.06K)

Attached: jews96.png (1300x837, 984.83K)

lost

He looks like a litreral fucking rodent, just look at his face, he is -THE- definition of rat kike

Yeah the French already put on their yellow vests and started to resist (((them))) and the Macaroni led French government. Meanwhile whites are unfortunately thinking that Trump is the saving grace of the country. No whites should be forced to vote for the kike controlled 2 party system. Whites Americans should see the French as a prime example that voting won't do well in the long run. While instead, getting organized and do a resistance movement that is like the Yellow Vests and not like the controlled opposition groups like (((the alt right))) or (((antifa))).

I think this is a shitposting thread, cool your autism

Whatever gave you that impression?

i am autism

wrong board boomer

DAILY REMINDER THESE SHILLS ARE PAID BY THE EVIL RAT KIKE JARED KUSHNER TO PROMOTE KIKERY.

archive.is/m0Fx9

archive.fo/ZRwqE

during the election supporting trump was something people here did because it was funny and made the leftists and the media freak out all the time. He hit a few good notes during the campaign like when he mentioned ending the fed or birthright citizenship, but I don't think anyone unironically expected him to fix anything more than the economy

Trump’s a fag, ask me how I know

Could it be because you have seen Bibi put his hand far enough up Trump's poop shoot to make his mouth move?

Women can walk around freely flaunting their upper cleavage, side cleavage, or under-boob. In a recent survey conducted in New York, 75% of females agreed that if women were allowed to expose their breasts in this way that men should be allowed to similarly show testicular cleavage as well.

How do POLite nigras feel about this new trend of undernuts?

More importantly, what limits should be placed on the public display of testicular cleavage to maintain a sense of balance and public decency in this increasingly degenerate society?

Kill yourself. We were promised a wall.

Kushners are Trump's pet Jews, only a real man can make the Jew work for him instead of working for Jew.

Forgive me if I don't take his word for it.
Who cares what someone registers as. What matters is who they vote for.

This

That picture is slander to the MAGA movement

The MAGA movement is a slander to the MAGA movement.

I hoped he would, but didn't really expect it.

I was hoping we could at least get a full fence. but in the end they let me down on that as well.

Trump advertising himself as Hitler 2.0 is just a strawman. But even by his own standards he's not up to snuff.

>The wall is coming to Israel

well, I guess it makes sense
sane people who aren't naive teenagers are more likely to be republicans than democrats if they aren't afraid to go to prison for having political opinions that the government would throw people in jail for, such as hating the kikes for kiking everyone and their mothers

kushner is still a kike though; broken clocks are right twice a day

furthermore, and more importantly, they're more likely to actually allow themselves to have opinions that are contrary to that of the media; they have little fear of shame and don't care much about guilt

i seem to have mistakenly implied that one should be ashamed or guilty of having right-wing viewpoints
you should not be; but people who are brainwashed would think that you should be, and said shame and guilt that they think they'd experience would prevent them from becoming right-wingers