All anti/pro trump posting is shills trying to make the board unusable

I've noticed that since the election here, as well as half Zig Forums and any other "right leaning" site or forum anywhere has suddenly noticed that the man with kike grandchildren is as pro-israel as he always said he was and also that he's not as bad as obama, bush, or most often brought up hillary (high bar). Broadly speaking these two points being brought up, all "trump bombing syria, touching wall" as well as "nominating judges, fixing economy" basically boils down to this, are in nerely every thread 24/7 and only serve to make any real discussion (i.e. any thread on any issue related even remotely to america) or even joking or making fun of people and having fun (i.e. saltmining the media and leftist retards over the mueller shit) impossible. Most people seem to assert that either one or the other are (((shills))), however it seems obvious to me that literally all these anons are kike shills and rather than shilling either pro/anti trump they're just trying to ruin Zig Forums

correctly if I'm wrong, but as I remember it most of the actual 2016 election posting was shitposting. Meme magic, bane posting, kek, pepe, etc. Did anyone unironically support Trump for anything other than opposing hillary, improving the economy, and hopefully getting a wall. Did anyone actually not expect him to be pro-israel?

It seems weird to me that the media and their useful idiots were pushing this "trump is literally hitler, anti-semitic white nationalist dog whistles" narrative during the whole election and the whole first year of his presidency and everyone here at the time seemed to know it was bullshit, but now you have all these anons running around unironically arguing that it actually wasn't true and "trump betrayed us" or that it's actually still true "it's just 4d chess." Almost like the shills just re-purposed their narrative from then by pretending like everyone here really believed it.

Attached: great_debate.jpg (784x456, 162.74K)

It's absolutely and 100% pushed as a divide and conquer strategy. (((They))) were furious he won, so they're pushing discussion about him nonstop in order to oversaturate and muddy the waters for any other discussions.

Reminder that pic related is the most effective way to start repairing the world.

Attached: End the Fed.png (259x194, 4.5K)

"Discussion", I should say. It's all shitposting and goes nowhere.

Attached: 0adbb33d5fcc85ec944779f44574d76b7b28e88d853c793158e9da9c5d602f84.jpg (457x465, 68.23K)

>(((They))) were furious he won
Trump is a literal israeli asset.

I don't agree with the schizophrenia about alleged "shills", but I do wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment that any discussion of Trump is very harmful to the board. Really, anybody that mentions Trump for the first time in a thread should be banned.

Yes, and?

Pretty much. Unless the thread is about him, it's fucking retarded and is as useful as bringing up religion in unrelated discussions.

Trump will win 2020 though, look at the candidates the deepstate has fielded. Also there will be war again.

The primary source of "dog whistle" rhetoric on this board was from Trump campaign shills who plastered the board with thousands of bot posts and had their compromised moderation ban anyone who pointed it out [with their post history wiped, too, of course].

Not really a good rule to adopt since American politics still fall under political discussion for Zig Forums. You ban one country's politics from discussion, and kikes will flood with others to push for the same result. It's a matter of simply filtering people, reporting and moving on.

it's not even that he won imo, it's that all the (((experts))) and (((comedians))) on (((TV))) swore up and down that he would lose, and they wasted a shit ton of money on hillary's campaign only to look like retards in the end. Rather than a real attempt to stage a coup and impeach him the whole russia thing always just seemed like damage control and making excuses. Kikes always play both sides, but they still don't like it when things go off their script, which they always do because kikes are retarded subhuman mongrels and are incapable of long term planning

Exactly. He's still an israeli stooge, but that doesn't mean he didn't piss off a lot of (((concerned citizens))).

Does anyone else think the "BASED Milo" astroturfing (and probably the rest of GamerGay) was a dry run for Trump, probably by the Bannon-linked Cambridge Analytica?

And.. they were very satisfied that he won. Trump is the jewish candidate lock, stock, and barrel. His outsider image is manufactured and managed. If kike-owned CNN wanted to really destroy Trump, it would run video of little kids in Yemen getting bombed 24/7 and run daily specials detailing exactly why the occupation of Syria is illegal, how no vital interests of the US are threatened. Instead they spend all of their time propping up a Bush administration stooge who helped cover up 9-11 and talking about two scoops.

It's a ruse, a work, like professional wrestling.

those were just fucking redditors, whose smooth reptile brains can't understand sarcasm or humor. Actual anons who supported trump were in the "we were bored, and it was funny" camp. At least that's how I remember, it's been like 3 years and I'm pretty drunk at the moment

Considering it's MOSSAD shit with Yemen, putting too much attention on it would have people realizing that the previous administrations(who instigated the initial occupations in the first place) should be brought under more scrutiny. Which would run counter-productive to what they actually want. You're intentionally ignoring the kikes greater israel plan just to bitch about Trump.

Their tactics have been in the refinement phase for years. It should be pointed out that Cambridge Analytica is a subsidiary of SCL, who is in turn owned by Renaissance Technologies [Robert Mercer's hedge fund/tech firm]. SCL is a major contractor for the British Ministry of Defense. A lot of their work centers around mapping social media to essentially "create" realities for disparate populations – exactly what the micro-targeting of CA was doing. Cambridge also got all of their information directly from Faceberg, but after the fact zionist Zuckerberg does the token clamp down on "conservatives" [the same people Trump isn't doing a thing for after getting their vote] and tries to dump all the blame on White people in Russia who just happen to sitting on all of that oil, nickel, and titanium.

the gay GG thing must have been started by actual anons, but obviously it was quickly coopted and subverted. What's important to remember is that kikes can't into originality. That's why the repeated the same behaviors and kept getting kicked out of countries for centuries. Everything they have is stolen, so even shit ideas must've been started by goyim. Even when the CIA and other tools of there's produce tactics and shit for them the actual JIDF
shills can't do anything but repeat them over and over ad infinitum

They aren't for Trump, they're against him. Most shills are. It's a simple D&C tactic. You embellish numbers, amp up the activity, and create the illusion of numbers. Then you introduce the an opposite reaction to them, thus creating a series of chaotic noises in the form of threads, posts and replies. It's meant to agitate you, among others, and make you hate Trump to the point of becoming a "centrist" that has to rally against Trump because he caused two sides to bicker and ruin your board.

read the OP torpedo, literally both camps are shills and the whole argument between them is all shilling. Prove me wrong

I'm not ignoring the greater israel plan. I'm pointing out that Trump is in on it. He is attacked on superficial, superfluous subjects that haven't achieved anything other than bringing the same group of voters who screamed "no war for oil" under Dubya fully into compliance with Brezinski's grand chessboard policies towards Russia.

The correct response to any and all Milo posts/threads should always be the same.

Anti-Trump shills are always one of the following

>(((alt-right))) and unironic Nazi spergs

This thread is completely unnecessary btw, so sage. All of Zig Forums is pro-Trump save for the few loonies who are one of the following above.

Attached: 1FA7FE3D-E522-487A-B797-8FE186B05650.jpeg (1513x1900 56.74 KB, 174.3K)

he's as in on it as any of the candidates from 2016 even the 3rd party ones, and for that matter most US politicians in general. But again wasn't that obvious before he won? wasn't he just not as bad as hillary? why are people still arguing about it at this point, did anyone ever believe that someone who is actually anti-israel could become president with so little of the population even aware of what goes on?

No, I don't believe that. He is 100% their guy, beyond anyone else in US history.

I mean it's more that Zig Forums was anti-hillary and trump memes were funny, as was getting the media to freak out about pepe. Trump has his good points, but he was never going to do anything about the real issues like getting rid of the kikes and niggers, not that anyone should've actually expected him to

yeah like I said, as any of the candidates. As well as most if not all politicans. Two wings, three branches, all the inteligence agencies and the military. It's all ZOG
you must not have noticed any of the US history since woodrow wilson brought in the fed or especially the last century specifically. Almost anyone involved with the US government at this point is Zionist owned and operated, or will be by the time they get in office.

Pretty much, sick of all the endless spam about Trump, between that and religion, every single thread gets derailed.

The problem is that while Zig Forums is most effective when utilizing all efforts towards a shared goal, it can turn very catastrophic when a few shills come in and cause infighting. I’m of the opinion that Trump is a two-term president who’ll get the wall built and make good on some of his other promises before 2024. (((Alt-right))) shills are now endorsing nonwhite anti-whites such as Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard while also propping up “based and redpilled” kike journos like (((Ben Norton))), (((Glenn Greenwald))), (((Max Blumenthal))), (((Michael Tracey))), (((Aaron Maté))), etc. and the wignat fedposters have been openly calling for all-out violence since 2017. It’s all so transparent; the (((alt-right))) is bought and paid for by the Democrats and the wignats are federal agents.

Attached: FB98C91A-7C36-46B8-82D5-F9FD8FB14B92.jpeg (640x391 120.31 KB, 67.84K)

not only is every thread derailed, it's derailed by basically the same argument despite slightly different coats of paint every single time. Anons used to be able to talk about shit that happened and have a good time but now everything is just the arguement about trump

Are globalists (((globalists))) and UN (((UN)))?

the real problem is and always will be kike shills, redditors, and newfags

depends which globalists, but globalism itself is a semitic psyop as is the UN

I too am shitting on Trump right now on 4ch, only on QRV though…
Am I a problem? I'm just trying to wake up the damn Qoomertards to the JQ.

Please guide me superior Aryan Anons.

sure, go here
>>>/cuckchannel/

if you're trying to redpill on the JQ do whatever is necessary, carte blanche. Also this is mainly about people shitting up this board

Hey man, any ideas why that was deleted?

Which Amerimutt reported my posts? As soon as I said Zionism everything was deleted.

People who want to talk about Trump and people who do not wan to talk about Trump makes this board unusable

no all he said was:
is gobalisim (((globalism))) and is the UN (((UN)))

that's why they do it

Lets not forget the fact the pro-trump shills are kampfy goons ( exhibit A) that ran this board into the dirt with their pro-trump kike loving agenda for 3 years until kampfy was ousted. Immediately following roachies departure the board quality rocketed without trumpniggers running rampant.

As for anti-trump shills, yes they do exist. however they pail in comparison to those of us genuinely against trump bending the knee to Israel. You can tell apart shills & true dissenters by the issues we argue on. Shills will claim trump botched the economy, never made attempts to fix the border crisis or is pushing for war in the middle east. Genuine Zig Forums opponents of Trump will claim despite his efforts he has disappointed us on multiple occasions neglecting to fulfill campaign promises. The biggest being immigration reform and the border crisis, but we do acknowledge the cucks in congress don't make it easy for him.

Everyone in this thread is a shill doing exactly what op said.

8 main shill-types currently derail the board as of April 2019, if you aren't a shill and participate in the following below tough luck you've been psyop'd.

1)
FBIspooks
Behind posts such as

2)
CIAniggers
The most dangerous shills of all, CIAniggers were responsible for the brainwashing of the board in 2016 through weaponized memetics and reality manipulation. If you notice posts attempting to hide truth & force a narrative (or if it looks straight off cuckchan) chances are its a CIAnigger or their brainwashed golems spamming the board with disinfo to keep us confused (ex: Assange is dead, Assange is working for Mossad, trust Q's plan instead!)

3)
Jidf
Shouldn't need to explain their tactics, if you're an oldfag you've seen all their tricks. 90% of the time they're sowing blackpills or attempting to drive a wedge between otherwise tolerated ideologies on Zig Forums (ex: religious D&C, lolberg vs natzee, you're a kike/no you're the kike! etc), also beware the many forms of Jews, some jidf shills are pro-trump zionists while others are religiously motivated individuals.

4)
Shariablue
The lowest IQ shills. Aren't common anymore but likely to return during the 2020 election to support Bernie or AOC.

5)
Kampfy Goons
Most disruptive shills hawking the board, they're essentially jidf on steroids. Typical kampfy threads/responses will be pushing blind obedience to the orangenigger in chief, accusing anyone who dare criticize trump of being a discord tranny (while operating off of discord themselves, kek) and will deny all rebuttals by calling you a kike. You'll also see a dozen trump threads being bumped to the top of the catalog mixed with rampant frog posting, smug anime girls and accomplishments of Trump made up from thin air (trumps building the wall for real this time guiz!)

6)
Leftypol
These shills are only a few IQ points above shariablue, typically found shilling pro-commie shit or spamming degenerate content.

7)
conspiratards/schzioposters
You know who I'm referring to
(high probability much of it is CIAnigger brain scramble to bait actual schzios and make us look retarded).

8)
Lastly are the bluepilled boomer tier retards mistaken for paid shills. Often unironically caught supporting cuckservatism, civnationalism, american eagle patriotism, believing in 'Q' and telling others that voting makes a difference in this kiked world.

The old A. Wyatt Mann comic was true:

WITH JEWS, YOU WIN!

Attached: Donald Trump Goldman Sachs.png (517x637, 475.23K)

Zig Forums is a board about politics. But Zig Forums doesnt believe in (((politics))). So Trump automatically is a loaded subject. Everyone could hate on king nigger very easily. But the "Build a wall" struck a nerve.
Zig Forums still believes that (((politics))) are retarded, as they should, but the giant influx of new users that still havent swallowed that redpill (and didnt lurk the mandatory two years), think Trump is something to be shilled for, or against.
Trump is just another puppet sitting on a throne that means nothing. International finance still does what it does, without any resistance.

The only thing you can take away from Trump is rhetoric. Discussions that left the public sphere are coming back. Race, religion, ethnicity, culture. Exploiting that division is whats interesting. Trump isnt at all.

No, he won't. He needs to win PA or FL, and both are impossible.

The board was always unusable. Things have always been terrible.

He'll win it if he gives Israel their war with Iran before his term is out. If he gives them Greater Israel, those states will magically flip back to red.

Watch What Happens. Suspect Jews Always.

yeah I guess the only scenario where he would win is if he was running against some "progressive" Dem that was anti-war AND he started a war

You're not getting it. He wins no matter what unless someone who is more beneficial for Israel runs against him. Kushner is too connected to Nettanyahu for Trump to lose 2020.

((((((You))))))

Attached: 1553744890676.webm (498x280, 3.96M)

A good amount of people did, myself included. Hope is mankinds favorite drug, a good amount of us wanted to believe there was a peaceful solution to this, that there would be a way to vote ourselves out of clown world. Others saw it as whites waking up against the nightmare jews have thrust upon us and that hope spiraled into delusion.
Not everyone but a good bit did, I remember how the term blackpill was used as a pejorative in order to reject the truth and make the association that blackpilling was shilling when in reality it's the horrible and painful truth.

The board's reality as I see it is as follows: You have some genuine redditors who refuse to go back to T_D and pretend that any anti trumpism is shilling, you have people that shitpost anti trump crap in order to stir these redditors into going into long winded debates versus a sockpuppet/shells that will argue pointless semantics to spam a thread into oblivion, pro trump shills that endlessly spam in the hopes of baiting WN's into wasting their times on sockpuppets/shells to have them spam back, and then you have actual WN's who hate on trump because of valid reasons.

The solution is simple: If trump is brought up positively or negatively in a thread that has nothing to do with him, ban the user for a few hours or days. The issue will then be ban evasion though, to which there's no real solution because TORpedos. The fact remains, we should absolutely try to keep trump shit mitigated to it's own threads, the problem is they'll keep baiting and some fucking retard will bite, if they don't flood it themselves like polvol2 did by doing battle with the shills and redtext spamming for 80+ posts

(Checked)
That's why I hate hopefuls or people who think that anything but misery is possible. They extend welcome to shitheads.

drumpft is an israeli hot pink dragon dildo

Trump isn't even going to win Texas.

Nice double dubs; but you forgot JTRIG.

Pretty sure its just shit-posting because people are frustrated with Trump
all of those threads are so over-the-top its hard to take them seriously
you are a no-fun faggot
thats your problem

One seven word post and you are able to come up with all that bullshit? Jesus dude you need to relax or get laid or something.

You forgot yourself. The "don't talk about anything or do anything white man" poster.

Excellent post

Cool way to ruin a good post. Into the trash it fucking goes.

Attached: retard.mp4 (640x360, 495.77K)

Day of the pill is coming, schzio.

Its just your friendly neighborhood feds who hope one day they'll see you throwing up the seig heil before suicide bombing his motorcade on TV.

And they've done very well in that regard. Furthermore I don't see it ending anytime soon.

what is that

People would warn me it would only get worse. It has gotten worse and worse and fucking worse. All we can do is use this board for news and books. We can’t rely on this shit board for discussion anymore. We must talk to people in real life in subtle ways to see if we can identify them as allies. We have to study and prepare for the future while minimally using to board. It only has become a demoralization pit full of filthy subversive Jews. Tomorrow is a new day, and I won’t waste it here anymore. I will make change by learning and preparing. I’ll be back in 2 months to see what happened. I recommend others to take a break as well.

It wouldn't be a problem if the trumpnigger kekistani pepe god faggots would fuck off already

Attached: trumpwall.jpg (1280x720, 125.62K)

Agree.
Anti Trump is to stir pot.
Pro Trump is for more countering with anti Trump to stir pot.
As if people on Pol will vote for anything other than the GoP at this point forward, after experiencing/knowing what the Clinton years and Obama years did, and what a Future with Democrat Rule will bring.
Democrats want;
Electoral college removal.
Felons voting.
Illegals voting.
16-year-olds voting.
Round up and drive to the Poles; People on the Dole, Homeless, Elderly borderline incoherent (think Ginsberg) taught how to Vote in senior living and nursing homes, and etc.
NO I.D needed to Vote.
People on Meds cannot own Firearms, but CAN Vote.
etc.
MAGA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x917 417.49 KB, 553.22K)

You're half right.
Anti-trump posting is 100% kosher paid shills.
Trump posting is still shitposting anons.
Only hook nosed turbokikes will deny this.

Wow a kike trying to rewrite history, that's a first.
The board getting (((globalized))) and losing the protection of it's own rules and culture was such a great and wonderful thing. Now we're infested with kikes and redditors shitting up the place 24/7 on Israel's dime and not a ban in sight. Real great. The best. Fuck off yid.

I smell discordfaggotry

Attached: 1538804298844.jpg (872x662 1012.97 KB, 304.96K)

The Rottenchilds spent sixteen billion dollars just to try to shut us up over that.
Daily reminder you wasted the $16 Billion.
In all seriousness, though, the board has been saturated with shills and it's causing newfags to newfag harder, which is why I have been policing them harder. Everyone who was even here for a few years knew it was about memes and the fact that you just couldn't criticize the Holy Brown Foreign People, not anything having to do with policy or muh right wing or muh fucking Republicans (our worst enemy, if anything–they might as well be reds and pretend like they're not).

That's the idea. Ruin the fake discussion just like we should be ruining ZOG newsh.

Okay.

Kill yourself outsider. You haven't even lurked. I am so sick of morons like you taking credit for the memes of better anons. Do you want Shillary elected?

Well, jesusniggers need to fix themselves or end themselves and follow their blue-haired savior.

It should be a bannable offense to be a newfag, just as it used to be.

Another fag. Not only do you ignore pizzagate (leaked e-mails proved it), but you even claim that posts on the internet give a tyranny the reason to oppress the citizenry further. Creatures like you are the dumbest little fuckers.

Blackpilling is shilling. Defeatism was punishable by death in the Third Reich–fucking digit-wasting niggers.

Pizzagate has led nowhere dipshit, it was a farce conjured up by the Clinton administration to distract our more weakminded manpower from actual fucking political dirt. Congrats on still being retarded after 3 years.

Attached: projector.jpg (700x420, 65.92K)

i smell plan trusting

the total disgust for your kind is palatable
go lick your scab

>>>/qresearch/

this tbh, like clockwork

it literally has to be, if you actually took the black pill and gave up why would you even bother to come on here to post about it? why bother if the black pill is right?

personally what I want for the (((two party system))) is for one party to get so big the other falls apart as a major party because if this happened the other would fall apart because both parties are made up of conflicting ideologies and groups that are only held together by opposing the other party

You would have had your wish if Hillary won, no say and no vote on anything, and the politicians would just be doing whatever they want, ignoring the constituents, like the 15 states that just enacted a Popular Vote Bill without the people voting on it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (255x214, 78.69K)

why do you faggots have a delusion that theres a group of people that are forming a masterplan to take you down by posting threads of trump. Not that its some fags fucking with you for laughs.

Let me explain how everyone knows you're a jewish faggot.
And he's going to do that with LEGAL immigration right? At levels never before seen? We want immigration, but we want it legal right? because that solves the Race Problem right? Trust the plan?
Objectively a misrepresentation, which was only created (in 2016) to trigger the left.
not likely, pretty sure if his potatohead wife isn't fucking him Kelly Conway is.
Guy is still a massive faggot.

Attached: Merchant Disposal.jpg (348x441, 56.84K)

Tells you 100% of all you need to know about this Post-2016 poster.

Attached: 1428954635565.jpg (640x480, 150.34K)

Or maybe it is just people who are voicing their honest opinion.

Anyone whining about shills should be shot in the head.

Yes

Get fucked /r/The_Donald pleb, and return to plebbit where your shilling is welcomed!
Jews, jew supporters, supporters of jew supporters, and worshippers of jews all will hang on DOTR!

You mean like hebrew dick shills like yourself? Nice try attempting to deflect the label you most deserve, by speaking of the label in disconnected third person terms. I see right through your horseshit! 😾

You're an astroturfing trumpbot too! Trump failed because he did not push hard, ever, when he had chances to. He's more interested in his image of being the deal maker extraordinaire and giving as much money and help to pissrael as he can possibly get away with! He could have kept the government shut down when facing Schumer and Pelosi, AND shoved the wall in their faces by authorizing $50 BILLION instead of his original threat of $5B and making the wall solid concrete at least a yard thick, forty feet high, and sea to sea, with the military budget. He could have killed DACA day one. He could have NOT bombed Syria. He could have funded his own private CIA to dig up enough dirt on his major enemies and small pieces of shit who interfered (like certain federal judges). Overall, he is not the Gundam we were sold, and while doing all he can to suck israeli dick in the process, it's obvious he's just another jewish horse. I hate being swindled, so I just may vote for the democrat in 2020 only because it's a known evil unlike Trump's jew-cuck in Gundam costume routine he pulled. I'd normally write in Hitler, Ron Paul, or vote for one of the third parties but not this time, this israeli agent has to go!

>(((They))) were furious he won
lol are you serious

Attached: 6544f75e41e9d04d96594c49a3d44f4f2d87d1fdee3a3a3c73405acb74d74ee7.jpg (684x660, 217.08K)

Attached: 04e85cab693a8e14955ed10ca6b1923081403a9297ed448bec10159e2451c5e0.png (252x218, 25.26K)

This user right here is pre-CY oldfag. Anons should heed his words.

So better to live impotently in your personal or shared lalaland?

I voted for him hopeful he might do something, but also knew he was a wild card (trying to appease Jews, but less so than today, appealing to fags). So I am not surprised he hasn't done much. You cod argue it's because of the democrats but that argument is kinda weak. Still better than most presidents we've had for years, but that isn't saying much considering they where all garbage.

is anyone worthwhile going to run in 2024, I've heard the "trump is a step in the right direction" thing repeated a lot but what's the next step if that's supposed to be the plan? We're fucked if a democrat comes in to institute socialism and open borders

Nice waste of double dub.

I got another, The "EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE AND EVERYTHING I'M TOO LAZY TOO RESEARCH IS SCHIZO" kike shill.

PAY ATTENTION this ^ is how the next level shill works, he mixes lies with truth to distort the real vision with his own and influence YOU. Don't fall for the fag.

Good point, OP. I'm going to make a donation right now. I'm sure I can double some jew's donation to stop the other side if I hurry.

Attached: change.png (558x447, 305.46K)