(((TRUMP))) backstabs voters again

Trump administration nearly doubles H-2B guest visa program, which brings many Mexican workers
Heather Long, The Washington Post Published 10:29 am PDT, Saturday, April 6, 2019

The ride never stops. Trump welcomes more mexicans with open arms, as he builds no new walls.

sfgate.com/news/article/Trump-administration-nearly-doubles-H-2B-guest-13746943.php

Attached: c6d47a92a9ca042e9a5186dad7b996fe.jpg (458x480, 27.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/O6gbO
youtube.com/watch?v=FMJwGWRL-7w
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5d chess. These fine dacapedes will grow up to vote republican

Trump is the last Republican POTUS.

Guest Visa with DACA with MIGA with no MAGA with no Wall

i'd expect a yearly total of 300,000 h-2b visas. now allowing a seasonal worker to marry or have their children while on a working visa is ridiculous but, the system of immigration and worker programs should be expanded if anything. the problem is of course the non-white element which is pandered too by republicucks and the trump white house. while they cry about their ineffectual border control policies.

Nice info, but OP still a fag for not providing archive link.
archive.fo/O6gbO

WOW

How is this relevant? He's still doubling the amount of workers through the program.

Putting parentheses around a gentile's name doesn't make the gentile magically become a jew.

Are these visas possibly being offered to people already here (overstays) rather than new arrivals?

He really accelerated his anti-White policies when his base flipped out over bombing Syria. Trump's role was to get White people back on board with endless kike war and it became immediately apparent they are done with it, so now all resources will be committed to bribing select shitskin groups [that largely are not muslim] with formerly White property.

Trump is jewish on his father's side.

they just do this to laugh at you.

Based Trump. This guy know how to make Israel great.

Ah well that makes it ok then.

fuckin idiot.

thank fuck for that

based

Holy fucking shit, that is the most concise explanation of what has been going on with trumpstien I have ever seen.

That's not how judaism works

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY

WINNING FOLKS

MAGA

WE WANT 20 MILLION SPICS BUT ONLY IF THEY COME LEGALLY

i know this is sarcasm, but it really is what cuckservatives and MAGAniggers think

Ok moshhie

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (318x159, 63.73K)

Oh yeah, right.

Why not use this for Europeans to immigrate to USA? Inb4 you are too white.

Yes, they tend to think everything is some 5D Chess move

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (212x238, 23.71K)

Europeans are the target population the US establishment wants to destroy and plunder. They don't want more of them in the US and see the existence of White people in America as a detriment to their designs of slaughtering and dismembering Russia and a looming threat to their central banking scam.

Yes, 1488 3DDD chess by Stormroaches is quite a success story…for the Jews.

You guys really are in deep, aren't you?

That's exactly how europe got flooded with Arabs and Turks in the 60s-70s.
You think they won't try to marry or smuggle their families?

What if I declare myself as a Somali? After all, race is a social construct :>)

White men need not apply, even after a change. You see, the white man™ was born with privilege. And the only way he can truly be deprived of privilege is to be dead.

You guys just need to trust the plan. Q has it all figured out. #MAGA.

ya, whites didn't want those jobs anyways, gotta keep those wages down

trump is a dirty subhuman kike: a cheater, liar, and a scoundrel.

His tweet about a bunch of hispanics turning over to the reublican party made me cringe pretty badly.

Really shows the kind of mentality boomers have.

How much jew runs through your blood?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (558x224, 43.07K)

He sold out his supporters to make Ivanka President one day after him like Jr. Bush.

archive.is/m0Fx9

archive.fo/ZRwqE

Q is a Jared Kushner run modified limited hangout you dumb boomer filth.

Did you just assume my race?! I'm oppressed space toaster. But really, we should be using globalism to our own advantage, it doesn't have to be USA, we could all migrate to any location that would be convenient.

They aren't short-term workers. They will never leave. They will come in and overstay their visa while dropping down a few anchor babies as security. Essentially what the article says is Trump is freely allowing in 60,000 illegal aliens. Not only is he letting them in, he's giving them temporary status to have an easier time stealing jobs from whites.

I deal with such people on a daily basis, and you have no idea how bad the situation actually is. You are being literally flooded by niggers (muslim niggers to make it worse), most of which have white wives and children there, without any intent to leave. And that's not mentioning your southern neighbors and other central Americans. Most of them don't come legally, so many people with 01/01 as their birth date, they literally pick them from boats and ship them all over the place.

Oh believe me I do. I lived in California for 20 years and was raised in that state. I've seen it all.

Trump does not believe a word of that and he does not care about the Republican or Democrat parties. What he cares about are the geopolitical interests of zionist capital and the security of their position and the long-term outlook for molding a violent, genocidal force of proxies and golems to enforce their position.

What Onigger was to niggers Traitor Trump is to the Republic.

Fucking baste. Can't wait for 4 more years of broken promises and paving the way to greater Israel. If he even gets another term

The US had a choice between jewpet Clinton or jewpet Trump. I'm still happy they chose Trump because the left, so sure they would win, subsequently went full toddler-retard. That has blown a massive redpill bukkake on a huge chunk of the, previously disinterested, population.
Remember, those in power can't predict the consequences of their plans with absolute certainty, but what they can do well is manage those consequences to their advantage. Given their constant fuck-ups this is the best they have - they are, at the end of the day, merely corrupt men competing with corrupt men

Israel is gonna build a big, beautiful wall. And America will pay for that wall. Thanks, Trump.

TRUMP 2020 KILL YOURSELF JEW

Trump is cucking Aryan Libertarians and Nationalists HARD nya~

Attached: ca730d2e16679f9d25d2d82ea7e5deb10d209c4a4405e0c37027494f8414f4b9.jpg (496x736, 145.38K)

Isn’t this exactly what he said he’d do again?
Trump he never been anti-immigration, he’s been anti-illegal immigration.
Again, it seems too many of you brainlets bought the media’s “Trump is a nazi” claim and are disappointed that the guy is doing everything he claimed he would during the campaign. Ridiculous.
Ps: all of the other candidates would have done at least this.

The H-2B is for unskilled and agricultural workers. He was against raising the H-1B to 300k. The cap for H-1B is still 65,000. Tech industry wants the higher number so they can lay off their more expensive software developers. While it may be against the law to select a H-1B over a US citizen, it only results in a $2500 fine. The H-1B is mainly used in schemes where a company sets up a secondary in-house IT company where they are the only customer. This allows them to cut H-1Bs out of pretty much everything besides their low salaries. They typically bring in contractors to handle any new development, often white guys, then leave it to pajeets to maintain what has been created.

Attached: the-replacements.jpg (415x315, 124.37K)

Awhile ago I worked for 1 day at a factory and it was nothing but beaners, not a single white person there in a place where there shouldn't be any beaners. This whole country is shit and Trump is just making it worse

Attached: C613B4FA-BCCA-4B53-8F30-6421F36D89C0.png (1040x445, 167.53K)

Rachel Maddow is going to be smug as fuck when Trump loses in 2020. Its going to be an unbearable smugness that will almost make you wish you voted for him. But you didn't vote for Trump because you know better and aren't going to fall for that jewish trick again. You embraced accelerationism. You understand that people only fight back when they are cornered. You understand that we still have a majority. You understand that majority still has all the guns.
Trump losing in 2020 or being assassinated by a crazed leftist is the best we can hope for at this point.
Screenshot this.

Attached: Rach.png (954x1136, 1.92M)

I keep waiting for drumpf to trip and fall on a bullet from a lesbian commie nigger tranny and it keeps not happening. Why is antifa so shitty at their ONE JOB?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x644, 415.88K)

Learn to code.

sounds about right.

w-winning? 5d chess?

We don't need Mexicans.

Attached: HoarseWiltedAlleycat-mobile.mp4 (640x360, 8.14M)

its as if their one job is correcting pronouns for the nightly news, beating up old men at abortion clinics, and fueling cuckservative rage in general against an increasingly asinine left instead of the government, finance, and major corporations genociding them

I'm so done with the orange nigger.

The funny thing is that this is what eventually woke me up to the Jewish menace to begin with. The kikes could have exploited us forever had they (at least) been neutral on Whites. Ironically, it's because of Whites that neo-Weimar clown world exists, you couldn't have such a thing arise if say the entire population consisted of Africans.

The alternative to mexicans is americans, not robots. read some ted kaczynski faggot.

True, this man will go down in history as a great dissapointment, one day Trump will be synonimous with weakness, flabbiness and failure in leadership like how Judas is synonymous with rat-like betrayal.

IN 2016 THEY FAULTED ME FOR WAITING FOR HITLER. WELL LOOK WHAT YOU GOT WITH TRUMP! THIS IS WHY YOU ALWAYS WAIT FOR HITLER!

I always knew democrats are the real racists.
vote Trump to fight against anti-fascists. Long live Israel. Say no to racism

Ivanka is obviously the viper here.
Without her I'm sure Trump would have not given a fuck.

This. I should have waited.

ummm. what the fuck do you think h2 B means.

im just suspicious no one brings up rosenstein. that was a legit jew that actually attempted a jewish coup in america lol

How poetic.

Attached: Untitled.png (608x444, 50.41K)

Hoe is anyone still supporting this cuck?

Oh that's how you are pretending it's not real lol

Its clear there is a dedicated shill team running damage control on here.
On reddit they don't even bother, just bots saying shit like "good job" and "great" as far as the eyes can see.

All of them have already been approved and given to whoever, Democrats don't actually follow the law unless it's convenient.

what dimension are we in for this move?