Which one of these is true?

Would be grateful if Zig Forums could share their views on a few rarely discussed, even taboo topics:

1. Targeted Individuals – These claim to be the targets of experimentation or constant monitoring by the government through illegal surveillance (bugs placed in home, work, vehicle), illegal wiretapping, illegal investigation of all personal and private documents including medical and financial records, waves of criminal activity including vandalism, poisoning, break-ins, theft and sexual assault, hacking of all electronic devices, harassing phone calls, texts & emails, organized harassment and being ostracized by entire communities. They say that the proof is their family members kicking them out or their coworkers always mobbing/ganging up to bully them to force them out of the workplace and destroy their careers, leaving them homeless. Their neighbors are always against them, people in public bully with a hidden agenda, their "friends" are spies etc.

2. Rhesus Negative Blood – All animals are "Rhesus Positive" or Rh+, ie, they have blood groups such as A+, B+, O+ etc. But only the cross-species mules and 7.5% of humans have no rhesus blood or whatever. People which this blood group are supposed to have special abilities such as high IQ, feel isolated, can't form friendships easily, are the majority of alien abductees, love space & science, cannot be cloned, unexplained scars, less easily manipulated, truth seekers etc. Interestingly this blood group is highly concentrated in the Basque people, who are the only whites to not speak an Indo-European language. Presidents with Rh-negative blood include Eisenhower, Kennedy, Nixon, Reagan, George W. Bush, Clinton, Trump and Obama. British royals Queen Elizabeth, Princes Charles, William and Harry are also part of the club. As was Princess Diana.

3. Gang Stalking – This mostly affects "targeted individuals" but can affects others as well. Gangstalking is an umbrella term describing a series of techniques utilized by a group to instil mental instability within a victim with the intent to discredit, sabotage, harass, extort and even drive a victim to suicide. A victim of gangstalking can have their reputation, credibility, careers, relationships and entire life put into ruins. Techniques such as mind games, perception manipulation, organized stalking, covert harassment, constant surveillance and possibly electronic harassment are used to push a victim to mental instability. Gangstalking "victims" claim to witness "street theater" every now and then in which almost the entire public plays an act to fuck up their lives.

Attached: images (3)

Sounds like a bunch of Alex Jonestein bullshit to me. Sage for slide thread.

Jim did the definitive video on Gang Stalking almost two years ago now.

Those "proofs" aren't proofs. There are targeted individuals but there's also people who are just black sheep or rejects or paranoid.

Regularly happens to people who try to leave Islam, and also happens to people who become the targets of the RCMP or CSIS, and a lot of other people as well.

Oh as for Rh- blood I have nothing to say about it. That's very speculative. I have no reason to believe anything one way or another about it.

FORGOT ONE!!

FORGOT ONE!!

FORGOT ONE!!

4. Reptilians – are purported humanoids with the characteristics of reptiles that play a prominent role in conspiracy theories: shape-shifting reptilian aliens control Earth by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate human societies. Many world leaders are, or are possessed by, so-called reptilians. They are the alien abductors along with other species, most notably the Greys. The British royal family and all Rh negs are supposed to be reptilians according to some, while others say Rh negs are divine agents of god with a divine right to rule and they help us against the reptilians.

FORGOT ONE!!

FORGOT ONE!!

FORGOT ONE!!

Attached: maxresdefault (4)

>>>/cow/

Everything you're mentioning is analogous to schizophrenia symptoms. Believing your life is moved by external, supernatural, omnipotent forces. Do you need therapy, user?

Back to kikechan yid.

TI and gang stalking are both bullshit.
Two common reasons for it.
For anyone interested, it was the standard grey type that I encountered. I became aware of them because our dog was standing frozen in position, blocking my way to the toilet, where I was going to have a pee during the night.
I looked in the direction she was staring and there they were, two of them, standing about 4 meters away in the kitchen.

More info about the supposed reptilians:

MYTHOLOGY
CHINESE
In Chinese mythology, there exists a special reverence for Reptilian creatures. Dragon Kings symbolize the power of the four elemental corners, shapeshifting into humans at will, pulled by celestial dragons in their heavenly chariots.

ISLAMIC
Within Islamic mythology, the Jinn are creatures of smokeless fire who sometimes appear as snake-like beings; the Jinn were created by God and exist under the same rules as mankind.

SUMERIAN
Some researchers believe that extraterrestrial entities have influenced humans since the beginning of human history, creating cultural practices around their likeness. Zecharia Stitchen believed that the Anunnaki of Sumerian mythology was an ancient ET race, controlling humans and using them as slaves to do their bidding.

BIBLICAL
There are also claims that the snake from Genesis was in fact a Reptilian being, who convinced Eve to break her oath to God by tasting the forbidden fruit of knowledge.

Could these myths be interpretations of Reptilian humanoids, suited for the time, place and circumstance around ancient moments of contact?

ORIGIN
These creatures are thought to originate from the star system Draco.

Attached: 15-struggles-only-reptilian-overlords-understand-2-21176-1428675836-7_dblbig.jpg (500x500 10.73 KB, 33.16K)

1 and 3 are 90% untreated mental illness egged on by other patients and those thinking it's funny. 2 I have not heard of

top kek

I could 100% see tactics like that being used on individuals who actually pose a serious threat to jewry, but obviously not on the schizophrenics on jewtube.

fug

One of the major sources cited in Icke's first "lizard" book was 'The Curse of Canaan' by Eustace Mullins, a watered-down (like his "mainstream" works) Christian Identity book. The whole theory is really just a secularized/non-racial version of the serpent-seed doctrine, where it isn't just the jews who are Satan's children.

Even if you aren't a believer in Christian Identity (I'm not) Curse of Canaan is a good book.

Attached: The Curse of Canaan.jpg (324x500, 20.66K)

Did they put it in your front hole? It’s okay user, you can tell us.

Reptilians propably exist. I seen their eyes in dreams many times. Last time yesterday. But if you looking for reptilians in our reality, i don't think you will find them. They live outside out visible spectrum. You should not fear them because that is what they want.

They were on Earth before us. Our souls are recycled after death. They feed on our energy. We are food for them. Like cows are food for us. Saturn could be their god.

Being gang stalked by aliens with their rh negative hybrid offspring everywhere who see us as a grave threat to their grand schemes and thus target us specifically.

I guess the grays are our only hope? lol

To be fair, I’ve had someone reliable tell me about an encounter, could still be some sort of hallucination or psychological projection, but I won’t pretend it’s impossible

Are you a spinster?

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 59.72K)

I explained the phenomenon of TI and GS.
What have you added to the thread?

Djinni are not reptiles, you schizo sperg, they're demons in human form. They're the same thing as genies. Stop talking out of your ass.

Jinn have been given power to change their form and appear in front of human beings in various forms; such as an animal, a reptile, or even a human being.

Attached: video_youtube_28pPjoB3kfA.jpg (950x450, 83.37K)

Any remembered experience can be false, I never said it actually happened.

lol
The first three are credible in some ways and this one is added to serve one purpose. Similar to how one will talk about experimentation in small climates via geoengineering. Say you want to discuss patents held since the 50s about this sort of topic. Well you can't because someone like this poster. He comes along and posts nonsense (I.E. In that context it would be dozens of individuals claiming to be professionals of some sort who bring up a grand conspiracy such as poisoning people with chemicals via commercial airliners. This is a CIA glow in the dark nigger talking point used to obsfucate and destroy a legitimate conversation.) so as to help force out a viewpoint in some that was already there. Which is skepticism and this is used against those who seek to let others know about the Jewish agenda.

Of course most wise anons know that Illuminati, reptilian, etc are all red herrings and are simply meant to displace one. Used to distract, or 'delegitimize' a topic or from it.

For those young and has just begun their journey down this rabbit hole. You must know and be able to identify that which is truth. To be able to differentiate in the moment what is trying to pull you away and what is pushing you forward. This is key in your struggle that you are in.

It wouldn't be surprising that we have many rh negs here and by extension, abductees and targeted individuals

Reptilians aren't real and if you are giving serious thought to it… Well you're going to need to do a lot more work than others.

Reptilians were rumored of even before Judaism existed. The tree of life myth exists in some form in Ancient Egyptian records too with an evil serpent, not just the above.

Attached: bast-apophis-tomb-of-inerkha-deir-el-medina.jpg (1920x928 19.71 KB, 404.39K)

So what's up with those Jews, user?

You know I'm gonna call you a dirty rat nigger for coming here thinking your Alex Jones tier bullshit will fly.

But not until you give me a thoughtful reply

How big was the aliens dick?

Top left: the women had bad breath, it even made the snake recoil, the other woman is trying to fan it away. All is good after they start chewing on the leaves of the tree and crushing the berries to make perfumes.
No, no, tree of life, spirits, ayys etc.

lol why did you suddenly change topic? Jews were low class servants in Egypt who were most likely prisoners of war. They seem to have copied a shit ton from their masters religion.

So alex jones discusses all of this? Can you provide some links?

can a single non-jew related topic not be started here? Is it a crime?

That's not a woman it's a bird woman with bad breath lol

Schizophrenia in women hits later than men, could be a combo of attention seeking and some sort of brief psychotic episode.

Not all schizophrenics are perma crazy, many have prolonged breaks with periods of normalish function though. Particularly the schizoaffective types.

I work in healthcare and its something I see maybe once or twice a month. Funny thing is the "surveillance" people are all glued to their cellphones and refuse to acknowledge that they are amazing monitoring tools

I'm pretty sure he's a reptilian who wants to distract us from discussing reptilians.

On topic, the Egyptians viewed cats as divine and the last 2 images look like forces of good killing the evil reptilians

I'm not implying that schizophrenia is what causes women to think they're TI's or being gang stalked.
Women easily take up news beliefs and capriciously flit between personas as they serve the immediate purpose of attention or attracting a man. This happens whenever a woman gets a new boyfriend or spots a clique she wishes to be associated with, she will take on the shroud of beliefs and interests, profess to be interested in the thing per se, then immediately drop it (veganism/animal rights/communism/social justice/skiing, hiking, motorcycles, tech, golf, yachting) the moment the relationship ends, only to "discover" her "true interest" the moment she meets her next temporary sexual partner or finds a more interesting clique/cause/etc.
A man's beliefs and personality are generally more crystalized, and it's more likely that in the case of men, an actual mental health condition is at play (although highly feminized men, single mother products etc, could be mirroring female psychology.)
Schopenhauer wrote about this trait.
The "Gang stalking" phenomenon is just another tool in the case of women. She isn't delusional, nor is she likely to be consciously lying.

Oh, and a woman who claims to be "right-wing" will hold her "beliefs" in just as tenuous a state, this is why "red pilling" women is a fool's errand.

Another day, another schzio thread

Governments Zero In On Folks With Rh-Negative Blood, Have Since World War II

How Your Blood Type Can Trigger Major Life Issues

Why are TPTB tracking people with Rh-negative blood so closely?
Answer: Because people with Rh-negative blood type really are different.

So different, in fact, that some scientific researchers actually believe that only through the introduction of alien life on planet Earth, as in extraterrestrial biological entities (EBEs) from outer space, can the Rh-negative blood type be explained. Other evolutionary theorists postulate that:

“… there is an unbroken bloodline from early humanprototypes (pre-humans) to present day human beings.”

Why are Rh-negative blood types more likely to be victims of ‘alien abductions’?

The government, as it turns out, has an insatiable appetite for remote viewers, telepathics, clairvoyants, clairaudients, psychics, and other highly gifted folks whose extra-sensory perception (ESP) is working at a very high level. In fact, the U.S. Armed Services and various Intelligence Agencies have aggressively recruited special individuals who have proven to be valuable military and/or intelligence assets. Why not—what better way to gain a strategic advantage over an adversary during times of war or economic conflict? Except that in many cases these talented souls are bribed or blackmailed, coerced or forced to take on their dubious assignments.

Attached: rhnegativepsychic.jpg (640x480, 61.05K)

It does concern me though when I read that the RH negs are this tiny minority of elites controlling the world and preparing a disease holocaust on the rest of the RH positive world.

It could be that this alleged conspiracy is being deliberately seeded on line to bring about a future PERSECUTION AND GENOCIDE of RH NEGS.

Does O- count as RH Negative?

While we don’t actually know if aliens exist, reports by abductees have generated enough physical descriptions and details of characteristics regarding these alien beings that, over time, it has become clear that there were, at least, three different species. Names were given to each type in order to categorize and simplify the discussion.

Three Types of Aliens Species
The greys
The reptilians
The Nordics
Below, you will find a brief description of each alien species followed by a more detailed explanation for each. You will also find information about accounts of alien abductions and learn why the number of alien believers is rapidly growing.

The grey alien is typically described as being a very thin being with an oversized head (compared to its body size). They stand 3 ½ to 6 feet tall and weigh anywhere from 50 to 90 pounds.

The Earth's reptoid’s facial features differ somewhat from the typical, more widely-known grey aliens. With a slightly cone-like head, they appear to have bony ridges that begin at the forehead and continue all the way down the back of the skull. There are slits in the nasal area, presumably for breathing, as well as slits where you would expect ears to be found.

Described as humanoid extraterrestrials, the Nordics, also called blondes, have a very human-like appearance and stand anywhere from 5½ to 7 feet tall. In every relevant abductee account, the Nordics always have blonde hair with light eyes. The most typical shade of eye color described is blue, however, reports have also described violet, pink, red, purple, and green eyes. Known to be in great physical shape and extremely attractive to humans.

Yes it does.

O-, A-, B- and AB-. There might be another but these are 99.99% of all negs

1. A Description of Grey Aliens
The most well-known of alien types, the grey alien is typically described as being a very thin being with an oversized head (compared to its body size). They stand 3 ½ to 6 feet tall and weigh anywhere from 50 to 90 pounds.

Hollywood and science fiction novels have done a very good job of portraying the grey’s appearance: a large, bulbous forehead with bulging, unblinking eyes. Its skin is pale gray and wrinkly. Those who have encountered this type of alien characterize their skin as having the texture of an ocean mammal, like a dolphin or a whale. There are no ears or indentations on the sides of the head where we expect something that allows for hearing to be located. Some accounts have described them as having three or four webbed fingers, and similarly webbed feet.

The grey's primary method of communication seems to be through telepathy. Alien encounter stories indicate that most people could hear them speaking in their mind, that there was a sense of knowing what the grey was communicating, although no sound was coming from the alien’s mouth.

Origin of the Greys
Theories about where the greys came from are based on a star map drawn by Betty Hill, who was reportedly abducted by greys and then later, under hypnosis, drew a map of what she had seen. After analyzing this information, UFO researcher Marjorie Fish hypothesized that the grey aliens’ homebase is a pair of stars about 220 trillion miles away from earth known as Zeta Reticuli. Based on this theory, greys are sometimes called the Zeta Reticulans or Zeta Reticuli aliens.

The Grey Alien Agenda
Based on abductee reports, for the most part, the greys seem to be scientific observers interested in the study of other life forms in the universe. They perform tests and medical evaluations upon their human subjects and then free them.

From various encounter stories, it has also been postulated that the grey alien race is dying due to the fact that they were originally cloned by another race of aliens called the reptilians. The reptilians apparently created the greys and forced them into servitude, that is, until the grey aliens formed a rebellion and escaped to wander the universe, thus finding their way to planet Earth. Conspiracy theorists also believe that the greys were the ones originally found in Roswell, New Mexico, and that this species made an agreement with the U.S. government. They offered advanced technology in exchange for the ability to be able to experiment with human subjects through genetic engineering to prevent the extinction of their race. This theory explains why the majority of alien encounter stories are usually about the grey alien race.

2. A Description of the Reptilian Aliens
There are numerous theories about another race of aliens known as the reptilians. One is that the reptilian race comes from the constellation of Draco, while another posits that ancient astronauts seeded Earth with reptilian aliens, which explains why there has been a subset of the species dwelling here since prehistoric times.

Only about 20% of alien abductees describe reptilian encounters, but according to some of these reports, earth-dwelling reptilian beings (or reptoids) are humanoid and stand about six to nine feet tall. Their human-like bodies are very muscular, with long arms and legs, three long fingers, and one thumb on each hand. Their skin has dark green or brown scales. According to some reports, they also have tails.

The Earth's reptoid’s facial features differ somewhat from the typical, more widely-known grey aliens. With a slightly cone-like head, they appear to have bony ridges that begin at the forehead and continue all the way down the back of the skull. There are slits in the nasal area, presumably for breathing, as well as slits where you would expect ears to be found. There are also two different descriptions of eyes—both say the eyes are large, however, some say they are black with vertically-slitted pupils (think lizards and snakes), while others describe white eyes with flaming slits for pupils.

Origins of the Reptilians
The reptilian aliens that are alleged to originate from Draco differ from the reptoids, their earth-dwelling relatives. While their height is also between six and nine feet, this alien species also has wings that span six to seven feet made of bone covered with scales. Their body structure is similar to that of the earth reptilian, except they have been seen with horns on their head that sometimes continue along the length of the spine. Certainly, this description could easily fit the myths about dragons and winged gods found in ancient Chinese, Greek, and Indian texts.

Ancient Texts About Reptilians: Chinese, Greek, Indian, and the Americas
Chinese: In Chinese mythology, dragons had the ability to shape shift into human form. Their kings were the dragon rulers of the four seas—north, south, east, and west—who, just as in stories about reptilians, would attack the people without provocation. Temples of honor were built to appease these kings.

Greek: The first king of Athens was Cecrops I, who many said was half snake. In the Pergamum temple, images of men with the legs of serpents are prevalent. The Greek god of the north wind was Boreas, and he was described as having wings and legs made of serpents.

India: Indian scriptures cite the legend of the Naga, who were a reptilian people that lived underground and communicated with humans. They also referred to them as the Sarpa.

The Americas: The Toltec Mayan god Gucumatz was described as a "serpent of wisdom" who enlightened humankind. His Aztec counterpart was named Quetzalcoatl. In the Yucatan, he is called Kukulcan. The Hopi refer to a race of reptoids called the Sheti, or "Snake-Brothers," who live underground. The Cherokee and other Native American peoples also refer to reptoid races. In pre-Columbian mythology, from Colombia, Bachue (the primordial woman) transformed into a big snake. She is sometimes called the "Celestial Snake" (Serpiente Celestial).

The Reptilian Agenda
People who claim to have been abducted by reptilians claim that this alien type uses fear and force to coerce and intimidate their human captives. Conspiracy theories abound that the reptilian is a malevolent group seeking dominion over not only our world, but other worlds all around the universe and that they cloned grey aliens as a slave race and now plan to do the same to humans. Believers in this theory claim that the reptilians live in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th universal dimensions, where they feed on negative energy, and attempt to cause conflict in our world.

David Icke, a British writer, believes that reptilians have interbred with humans to form a sort of “elite” class that is now in power and has infiltrated all governments, businesses, banking, and even royal families. These alien-humans are apparently able to shape-shift to hide their true identity. Their agenda is to take over the planet by causing worldwide conflict, so as to feed off the negative energy supplied by human misery and occupation, as well as to corrupt humanity with their evil intentions. The earth-dwelling reptoids supposedly dwell deep underground and in above-ground caves. They work toward interrupting the Draco reptilian’s evil agenda to take over this world.

3. Description of Nordic Aliens (a.k.a. Blonde Aliens)
Described as humanoid extraterrestrials, the Nordics, also called blondes, have a very human-like appearance and stand anywhere from 5½ to 7 feet tall.

In every relevant abductee account, the Nordics always have blonde hair with light eyes. The most typical shade of eye color described is blue, however reports have also described violet, pink, red, purple, and green eyes. Known to be in great physical shape and extremely attractive to humans, Nordics can easily pass for human when seen from a distance. They communicate with telepathy and telekinesis.

Origin of the Nordics
The Nordics come from the Pleiades star cluster some 400 light years from Earth. Some of the first stories about these aliens came from Billy Meier of Switzerland, who claims he had several visits with them beginning in the 1940s. The majority of his information came from discussions with a female Pleiadian named Samjese in the late 1970s and early 1980s. According to his story, their home planet is called Erra, which is in a different dimension than ours. They are an ancient humanoid race that discovered our planet around 225,000 B.C.

The Nordic Agenda
Nordics are silent watchers of Earth, and their purpose is to enlighten by providing spiritual revelation and warn humans about behaviors that could potentially lead to catastrophe, including issues surrounding actions by the grey aliens and reptilians. Some proponents say that ideas within the New Age movement were given to us by the Nordics.

More Possible Alien Species
Species
Description
Hopkinsville goblin
Small, greenish-silver humanoids.
Flatwoods monster
Tall humanoid with a spade-shaped head.
Little green men
Diminutive green humanoids. Even though a few abduction or anal probe cases have referred to green skin no report has ever involved anything that would fit the classic cultural stereotype of "little green men."
The Andromedans
There are three types of Andromedans that communicate telepathically. One is from a race of 4-5D humans that have similar features to us. Some may even have elongated cone heads. Another, is a race of 4D 3-4 foot tall blue skinned humanoids with bald round heads and dark eyes. The thrid is of a master race of at least 7-9 foot tall winged humanoids existing in higher dimensions.
The Anunnaki
The Anunnaki are a group of deities that appear in the mythological traditions of the ancient Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians, and Babylonians.

No, not all "Nordics" have blond hair and some have brown hair and eyes.