Real White Traditional American Music Suggestions Not Influenced By Niggers

I'm looking for some real traditional and maybe neo-traditional American music not influenced by Niggers. I'm not from your country and my kike European Internet will only show me blues influenced Nigger music. I would like some appretiation and suggestions for old-timers, confederate music, country, honky tonk and so on. Just not influenced by degenerate skinny nigger screeching or deep fat nigger moaning with stupid epileptical dances and boring repetitive rolling beats. Thank you fellow lads. Let's get this spirit of real American Music going.

Attached: IMG_5111.JPG (330x499, 76.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22vK1G-AVms
youtube.com/watch?v=UurHbXwVo04
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq2xAPJvwrA
youtube.com/watch?v=9ksCLh19b0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

South Carolina String Band if you want real confederate music

my time to shine

Attached: Civil War Music- Southern Version of The Battle Cry of Freedom.mp4 (640x360, 15.61M)

How about some polka.

Attached: fc916c16b08c75e7b68691914ca8ebcf7394adea1f9cd6016d459e6dbaee442b.png (480x360 4.96 MB, 7.79M)

Bump for interest. It goes without saying but no kike influence either.

This, 2nd South Carolina String Band

good taste

I love being from Appalachia and I love being from Dixie

Same, but the Ozarks

Time for something a bit newer

Californiafag here, will I seem like a total poser if I buy a mountain dulcimer and try to learn a few traditional tunes to play in my backyard?

I say go for it because it's bound to be an improvement over anything your neighbors might play

Everybody loves a good murder ballad. The only negro influence is the banjo, which is derived from a more primitive West African instrument.

youtube.com/watch?v=22vK1G-AVms

My favorite rendition, even if the performers are yankees.

Attached: cannibals_all.jpg (820x784 46.31 KB, 160.72K)

Basically the entire soundtrack of O Brother, Where Art Thou?
even though the (((Cohens))) bros.

No, gold rush hillbillyism is our birthrite.

Do what you want to do. Whose permission are you trying to get to pursue your own interests?

Here's a dulcimer for any of the eurofags who haven't heard of one

Folk music was easily the best thing that came from the Second Great Awakening. God I fucking love being white.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45.5K)

I wouldn't normally care, but I don't want to appropriate White culture in some offensive way. If it's going to piss other Whites off for someone living in a godless hellhole like San Fran-sicko to play it then I would rather just enjoy the already existing music made by someone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=UurHbXwVo04

Wait, are you white yourself?
If not then yeah fuck off quadroon.
If so then all the more reason to play it someplace like there.
Hook up an amp on your rooftop and be a wholesome beacon to the piss-drenched soyim.

No matter what you do, there is going to be someone that hates you for it. At the end of the day, you have to be your own moral compass, it isn't something that you can depend on others to do for you.

We can't forget about John Philip Sousa

Are we counting sea shanties as traditional American music too?

Attached: chariot.webm (426x240, 7.89M)

The ironic thing is that dixie was written by a northener.

Drums are our friend.

Getting prepared for the race war.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq2xAPJvwrA

Attached: VrilFlag.jpg (700x646, 30.69K)

Yes.
This one's Canadian but fuck you

no need for insults, friend

Sorry I'm in constant war mode these days, forgot this is a wholesome thread.

Attached: 42425556_1362384583898565_5603671348946665472_o.jpg (2048x1081, 317.97K)

Really,that is really so very cunt!
So important is the board!
Without you can not find American good traditional musici!
death to women and negroes!
Long live fascism!
Long live racism!
Sieg heil!

First of all learn proper English. You can have a typo or some shit (my english is bad aswell) but I can't understand a thing and that is just disgusting. Also, this is a thread of peace(maybe not for yankees though), music and maybe a little nigger hate. Don't bother me with "kill women" or other degenerate, sub-human shit. The woman is part of our soul and the bearer of white children you damn kike! I know you little jewish satansbraten would love to replace them with lab grown babies because you hate woman so much but that will never happen… post music or appreciation or you can leave leave.

There are no niggers in either Bluegrass or Folk OP.

Most western women do deserve death though. No one is forcing them into degeneracy and anti-white behavior they are expressing constantly. One day you will understand

I do understand bro but to be honest with you, a woman is much like a dog. If you feed her with appretiation and happiness she will stay loyal but she will mirror her "owner". So if you become ignorant she will become ignorant and leave. White woman is a mirror of white men. If we give her too much freedom, she will become feral and go crazy. Easy as that. If we don't protect her, she will race-mix. Pretty easy, too. So who liberated women? It can't be her because she's a mirror of her owner. And her owner has become the jew. The liberator of women. And that's because he hates women more than anything else. Even more than Christians or white men. And can we please stay on topic now I want more music! Lol

Confederate Broadcasting
198.143.144.226:8053/stream

Attached: Confederate-Broadcasting.jpg (440x220, 6.62K)

Canadian or not its a fucking great song and a classic

There is a song that was posted here from a female trio similar to this that about about blacks calling them jungle man or something like that. I've been looking for it for years but no luck. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it, it was a great song

Slow version is better i think.

Hey goys, lets listen to some white music
Great job!!

Attached: ed242d5cef23ba5b2f5d8fb2c1bfedd3700eb635b602d33555bdb6afe1b842cf.png (697x1119, 1.02M)

faggot.

why do you southerners fuck niggers so much

Reported.

Answer the question. Why is racemixing most common in the rural south? (besides big cities)

I loved singing this song as a kid an had almost forgotten about it. Thanks for making me think of it OP

Only true in the coastal south. Mountain Southrons are more likely to have injun blood

youtube.com/watch?v=9ksCLh19b0A

Because there's a lot of white trash left in the rural south. Unless you're a diesel mechanic or work the counter at a Dollar General, you've probably relocated closer to a city. And those all have their own brand of cancer too. Needless to say, there's literally nothing worth preserving in the jewnited states.

The Negroes were influenced by European church music, they didn't invent Blues, Bluegrass, or even Jazz (which was a Jewish thing more or less).

Yep, it's basically Klezmer music.

Niggers didn't even invent rap music. They'd been doing patter in England for centuries already.

Beautiful.

John Philip Sousa; Born Washington D.C. cannot get more American than that.
Portuguese-Spanish Father
Hessian Mother
The Stars and Stripes Forever.

Nice trips and good White rap.

I Particularly like this song and it mentions the name of one of my favorite explorers of British Columbia, Alexander Mackenzie.

Just the first result on google for a little info.

Mackenzie had hoped it would end at Cook Inlet on the Alaskan coast and admitted to disappointment that it did not; that he had carried out a monumental river descent to the northern seacoast was less on his mind. It would not be so with those who learned of his feat, for the great river would eventually become known as the Mackenzie River.
Mackenzie had demonstrated both a remarkable boldness and courage in deep exploration but was aware that, when compared with others such as David Thompson, he lacked the scientific preparation necessary for recording and accurately depicting his discoveries. Accordingly, he returned to Britain. In 1791 and 1792 he familiarized himself with navigational skills, particularly the newly developed methods of determining longtitude using timed chronometers, which had made possible the exactitude of Captain James Cook’s Pacific explorations. He completed this study and returned to North America even as the long, grim struggle with republican and then Napoleonic France was beginning in Europe in earnest.
At this point Mackenzie had determined to do what no European north of Mexico had done — at least, had been recorded as doing — which was to cross the continent to get to the Pacific Ocean. It was a bold and risky plan, for no way seemed possible through the glistening icy ramparts of the mountain ranges that divided the Great Plains from the Pacific coast that Cook had charted a decade earlier. With the permission of the North West Company, Mackenzie assembled a sturdy team of First Nation and voyageur canoeists, added a dog (known only throughout the expedition as “Our Dog”) at Fort Chipewyan, and set off westward.
Working up the Peace River, they came to the Great Divide and worked their way southward in a struggling portage pattern until they reached the headwaters of the Fraser River, which offered the prospect of a noisy, rushing descent to the far-off sea. A short way down the Fraser they met tribes who managed to communicate to them that dangerous peoples lived downriver, making any attempt to reach the sea impossible. Heeding their advice, Mackenzie’s party turned westward again and struck out until they found the waters of the Bella Coola River. This they descended until they joyfully encountered salt water in what would later be known as Bentinck Arm of the Dean Channel. Unknown to them, Royal Navy Captain George Vancouver’s ship and exploring longboats had passed by that point only forty-eight days earlier.
Mackenzie was determined to press on down the arm until he could see the open sea, but the expedition now encountered a flotilla of canoes bearing hostile warriors of the Heitsulk nation, who, possibly because of previous negative experiences with European visitors, would allow Mackenzie to descend no further. Faced with their menacing lances and drawn bows, Mackenzie landed to inscribe on a large rock with vermilion paint (a favourite trading commodity) the following inscription:

Alex Mackenzie from Canada by land
22nd July 1793

I initially took interest in him after reading The Fraser. It is a great book from the perspective of old Canada. It cronicles important figures, major tributaries and even the conservation program that brought the Pacific salmon back from the brink after being fished to near extinction. There was even a trigger warning at the beginning, but all I recall that could justify that is that "Indian" was used instead of "First Peoples" or whatever they use nowadays.

Attached: 515iCQt5kjL.jpg (768x511 38.73 KB, 83.07K)

Listen loud with headphones, look at their faces, understand what is to be lost.

bump

Attached: .jpeg (474x384, 43.6K)

My grand-grandma had a cheese crate that was older than USA lel.

t. European

Civil war music is top tier though, if CSA won, you could have developed genuine culture, you were quite close to it but had to nigger it up.

This one is better

Sherman didn't go far enough.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES