HOUSE HEARING ON WHITE NATIONALISM THREAD 2 GTFIH

LINK BECAUSE CAN'T EMBED TWICE
youtube.com/watch?v=4RZswuCGPwM
COMMENTS CLOSED
This is now the post-stream thread

Attached: D3nwyRKX4AchGvd.jpg (1080x1080 14.89 KB, 64.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/torproject/status/898256109789687808
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers and Jews: Bad News.

Is a new faggot cia nigger who can't figure out how to link across threads and pushes cia clown memes.

Why should we care about this? I asked in the last thread and no one answered. What are you going to do about it? White nationalism is already illegal. Whites-only organizations are illegal. No one’s fighting back. The rule of law doesn’t exist and neither does America. What the fuck are you doing about it other than posting the fake jewish clown narrative?

CROCODILE TEARS

Highlights so far? Are they going to shut it down?

Don't be anti fun, the previous thread got 750 posts in 3 hours, so obviously people care

everything is a honeypot, dont say anything you wouldn't stand behind in public

So, where are all the white males?

Swear to God, USA will be one day 10% white and they will still find a way to blame white people.

FAKE TEARS
CROCODILE TEARS

women were a mistake

Attached: 1552506401237.jpg (240x235, 18.18K)

They hold this shit while normal people are working in the US, doing it essentially behind our backs.

MOONMAN, MOONMAN, CAN'T YOU SEE

Attached: the chosen people.webm (640x360, 6.22M)

Not an answer or an argument.

Yep, how easily the glow in the darks expose themselves

You will die by drowning. In AIDS-laden nigger semen.

who's /comfy/ here

Attached: comfortabel.jpg (409x367, 11.33K)

Okay retard

What does that mean?

Not what I said, torpedo.

Looks like I hit a nerve with some kikes.

This is low effort.

2019 is heating up, can't wait to see what happens next

Attached: ebba.png (1105x1080, 613.11K)

So we shouldn't pay attention at all? More information is always better.

Repeal the 19th

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x583, 803.82K)

When the Brenton Tarrants start targeting the jewish power structure, and jewish politicians, rounds are actually enough. It's like the analogy of an overflowing bath tub. You walk into the room, you see the tub overflowing… what do you do? You turn off the faucet before you grab a mop. You are advocating that we grab the mop first, likely because you're a kike.

Hmm.

I’m asking a question. What, specifically, about this has anything to do with anything that isn’t already law.

What is the most effective one would you say?

Do you really believe no one recognises this jewish argumentation Jakov?

Attached: pol.jpeg (224x224, 19.73K)

I'm not even exaggerating when I say that I've never been this hopeful about the future.

Attached: der sonne.png (480x480, 21.85K)

Stop being such a nigger when making threads, OP you faggot fuck.

All I know is that watching this stream has reinforced my belief that violence is the answer.

Good, keep doing what jews tell you to do. That’ll surely save whites, won’t it.
It’s like a white hot poker stabbed into your fucking eye. With a single question I got ten shills out of the woodwork.

Another faggot who doesnt understand who owns the exitnodes.

Not even trying you silly kike

What do you mean?

COMING SOON TO A GOOGLE-BOOK PLATFORM NEAR YOU. THE CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER!

Attached: Central Scrutinizer.jpg (900x537, 94.05K)

Based highschool dropout nigger

Post more Moonman song webms

Attached: c46.png (1015x1527, 577K)

Love how they keep harping about the white rise but nothing about WHY the reaction is the way it is.

THIS HEARING WILL GROW OUR NUMBERS
THEY ARE STARTING TO ATTACK THE NORMAL FAGGOTS

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 05def5eef46dd7850b9a8c3122b5fad85ec05596e1bb7bef26e7fe17a6885703.png (960x539, 346.95K)

Nothing, honestly, we already know all of this.
But it's fun to hear them kvetch, isn't it?

What evidence do you have that tor is compromised?

Attached: Capture2.PNG (286x372 258.91 KB, 231.57K)

>use (((tor))) everyone!
twitter.com/torproject/status/898256109789687808

Attached: 8c5.jpg (600x550, 26.68K)

Honest shitskin.

WEW

We've already won.

And there are still people bitching about optics, this is the end of the optics cuck

Thanks; first answer I got.
I don’t really find it fun to watch my enemies literally exterminate my people and see no one fight back.

No wonder there are so many fucking faggot pedos on Zig Forums lately

No we haven't. Never let your guard down idiot.

"It's Candace Owens' fault"
t. Ms. PAYPAL

Attached: Capture.PNG (328x386, 249.22K)

MR. POTTS

this

We’ve already lost, you dumb fuck.

Most of your problems will be solved by killing non-White people and taking their shit. It won't solve all of them or prevent new ones from cropping up, but murdering non-Whites and taking their shit will hit the high notes.

and yet it's still up and it's still veiling the identity of the stormniggers

You're really bad at this rabbi

Niggers, I'm in need of a way to avoid being v&.
Now obviously, tor is free and would be my first option. What evidence is there actually that it is not effective? Can somebody explain?

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: bt vulpes inculta.png (542x630, 475.69K)

NO WHITEY YOU HAVE TO TAKE IN ALL OF THE BROWN SEMEN

FUCK YOU WHITEY
WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING WHITEY DON'T GO

While you are looking at the suicide rate for blacks and latinos you should also look at their crime rate, filthy fucking kike

Attached: filthy kike.png (1250x546, 1.1M)

HOL UP NIGGER THERE IS STILL THIS PERSON I DON'T LIKE ON FACEBOOK SHUT THEM THE FUCK DOWN

800,000,000 white people and still no Tarrant copycat yet? What are you waiting for? The only difference between SuperMax and your life right now is that you'll get more exercise and you won't have to wagie anymore.

THIS

I'm blackpilled, user, and it means I exclusively deal in hard facts.

Attached: 35242727f5a188018a1621f3123241d5fa885ff71ae967be78b3b8caf46e0b4b.png (1290x960, 1.37M)

Rabbi…

Who let these newfags in?

TOR is safe as long as you don't run an exit node. If you run an exit node theres going to CP going through your connection guranteed.

Jewdiekike hasn’t done a single goddamn thing for anyone but the jews. For fuck’s sake.

Is this a fucking joke?

Look, I think we're getting to a point where anonymity doesn't help us. Maybe it does, but sometime soon our identity will be required in real life to show support for what we believe. Yes, we will be targets. Yes, they will seek our destruction… but we must, at some point, show our numbers and publicly make our arguments. At least half of the reason that politicians cuck is because they don't see a base of support because it shrinks away after the polls into a dark corner of anonymnity.

It's OKAY to be a fascist.

if you're so blackpilled go off yourself and quit poisoning the water you irreedeemable shit.

Tor is a jewish honeypot. You’ve exposed yourself.

(((trusted flaggers)))

Are you 12?

That faggot soy literally just disavowed white nationalism like 2 days ago

Attached: o63vh.jpg (150x150, 3.95K)

Hmm.

You are so retarded rabbi

It nukes your Tor directory folder. Keeps the folder. Tor starts over and picks new nodes, most importantly, the entry node. Since Tor controller actually provides no control, by design.
If you trust the designers of the Tor protocol (mit cryptos, greco-turk, a femme-bi agent, and lgbqsjws) then you get to accept the "(c/n)2" magic and you will reduce the probability that you get a malicious entry by restricting your entry to a single computer your entire session. However, if you do get a malicious entry, you are fucked if your exit to any specific site is also malicious and in cahoots with the entry.

By resetting your entry you separate sessions that would have otherwise been known to a malicious entry node.

The takeaway is that the left is redefining "white nationalism" to mean "strict border protection", lying about information to create false urgency, arrest people for saying slurs online, and ignoring history. Most neocons aren't defending speech either, they're just opportunistic boomers who use it to defend AIPAC and attack Illhan Omar to inevitably fail at deplatforming her.

The ADL and SPLC is asking for additional control of online platforms as well so that they can arrest people for making online comments.

TOR is effective, you need to just be on the proper nodes.

Shame it didn't work.

Attached: 771fdcc4db7101d13aa9039c60fb819a26d49130b22e42bd6ceb852747c522a1.png.jpg (255x219, 16.41K)

this is what i've been saying this platform is needed but we need the real effort

Who cares? Nationalism is on the rise and it's Zig Forumss fault.

Stop trying to entertain the faggots who worship kike e-celebs

Reminder to my fellow Aryans to show no mercy on the day of the rope. When Wotan leads us on, leave not one enemy of the Aryan race alive.

Your sentences don’t have anything to do with one another.

It’s already illegal to be white everywhere in the West.

Everyone is a suvivuh!

How can Tarrance still do so much behind bars?

Attached: Over 9000 keks.png (655x653, 296.95K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (789x513, 785.49K)

someone own the libtards

Attached: bshap-own-libtards.jpg (1080x863, 77.6K)

OY VEY WHAT ABOUT THE KIKES!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Saint Bowers! May peace and good credit ratings be upon him!