“They existed only by mere sufferance. They could be shut up, or banished, or even sold at the king’s pleasure...

“They existed only by mere sufferance. They could be shut up, or banished, or even sold at the king’s pleasure. They were regarded as sort of monsters, who professed to be the lineal descendants and to hold the opinions of those who had murdered the son of god and savior of men. They were not permitted to practice their blasphemies openly. If they had synagogues, they were unseen by the people. The horrid wretches themselves were compelled to keep out of public view on sundays, and on saint’s days. They were not allowed to pollute with their presence the streets or the roads of a Christian country, on days set apart for public devotion. In degraded wretches like these usury, that is, receiving money for the use of money, was tolerated, just for the same cause that incest is tolerated amongst dogs”.

- William Cobbett

Attached: 3957E67C-1796-4D4A-AC4F-7633A2F45AD3.jpeg (409x639, 74.49K)

Great thread.
High quality and important.

Suicide.

Cobbett doesn't get anywhere near the publicity he should get on this board.

Sorry rabbis, just thought it was a quote worthy of transcription somewhere.

Just discovered him a few days ago via this quote during an E Michael Jones lecture, wasn’t surprised to search and find him mostly memory-holed.

Attached: FC319486-30D4-49A9-9171-8EBCCB6E6534.png (183x232, 18.67K)

Glad you made an entire thread for this.

Was hoping to inspire discussion on usury, oh well. Here’s an interesting aside though: Catholicism violates TWO of the Ten Commandments by way of the new testament.
Basically saying “I am IT, don’t even try to come up with another version of me”. Despite this they invent the character of jesus for a book sequel, taken wholecloth from pagan astro-theology.
Oops, had to get rid of this one (replacing it with the redundant “not take my name in vain”) since they love their kike-on-a-pike necklaces so much.

Thoughts?

Abraham was visited by God wearing a man suit, Moses saw God in the burning bush. God is not limited to text on a paper, but can appear there as well.
Vampire kike pls.

Why am I looking at kikes user?

Sorry, is this supposed to be an argument? Do you disagree catholicism literally rewrote the commandments to suit its own purpose? Or perhaps you simply take exception with my blasphemous terminology, in which case you should just say so. Dick.

Exactly.

This isn’t your blog, subhuman kike.

If that’s me yet you can’t even defend the ostensible tenets of your own pedophilic cult, what does that say about you?
That’s a rhetorical question of course, here’s another: how’s the weather in tel aviv?

Attached: 14E87B99-DD64-4C2B-A1F1-16CE85E2BDA0.jpeg (351x250, 21.01K)

It's your problem with crucifixes. If you kikes die, you turn to ashes, you live and breed by sucking blood and life out of others as opposed to being born.

sage

Is this why Euro-Christians have low Church attendance rates? Because eternally insufferable jews, crypto-jews, race traitors and anti-whites are crawling through the streets, up and down our institutions with impunity? Should we demand a public ordinance under which they clear the streets on Sundays and our traditional Holidays? Could there ever be an exclusively white Church service? If the Priest verifies the genetic proofing of the congregant, a separate schedule or Church could be set to serve our own. Others go elsewhere or at other times.

Attached: 2ej82m-618x398.jpg (618x398, 56.6K)

Gee user you must find the KKK problematic af huh? Still waiting for that rebuttal regarding the old testament btw. Surprised such an intellectual powerhouse as yourself would take so long.

Wat.

Attached: It must be hurt.jpg (284x320, 31.07K)

So you spammed the board with a shitty repost of a quote you found in a kike worshipper eceleb's shitty videos. Kill yourself.

How is it “spam” + no dipshit it’s not a “repost”, try finding it transcribed anywhere else. Is the JIDF handbook for this board literally just “sage and call them jew?” Don’t you swarthy bastards pride yourself on being high IQ?

Sage negated.

It's bumplocked…

cringe

cringe

saging a shit thread

cringe

How many IPs did you use to report it, rabbi? Bet you were crying when you did it too.

Attached: A6F23B94-3517-4C2F-8B21-E9464E6D0330.jpeg (220x200, 27.68K)