OUSE HEARING ON WHITE NATIONALISM THREAD #3 (autistic kvetching) EDITION

LINK
youtube.com/watch?v=4RZswuCGPwM
Let's go through this and see what we can distill into redpills for normalfags.

Attached: (jew).jpg (600x400, 22.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4RZswuCGPwM?t=6443
youtu.be/4RZswuCGPwM?t=8902
youtu.be/4RZswuCGPwM?t=7406
neatclip.com/
streamable.com/
youtu.be/4RZswuCGPwM?t=8073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEATH TO KIKES AND NIGGERS
meant to post it as the final post in the last thread

tl;dr of hearing?

Lel. More projection.
To be most safe:
You > Proxy > Tor > Proxy > 8ch.net
At least for clearnet Tor.

Kikes being kikes, on roids

NY just marshall lawed mandatory vaccines for immigrant measles outbreak
made exemptions ONLY for jews
also jewbibi votes are being counted

Reminder that tor is a jewish honeypot and that only torpedos shill for something we already know is a lie.

Too bad. You’ll never do anything about it.

also uk unveils rocket suit

At one point It's Okay To Be White was specifically named as unacceptable hate speech.

Explain how Tor is a lie or you are the liar, newfriend.
Or provide alternative including how it works better than Tor.
Or do both.
I will wait.

I can't wait until tonight when all the anons get off work to see how this is received.

What's the point of this blind hate? At least be productive if you have so much hatred in your heart. And learn to sage if you dislike the thread

Will anyone do anything about it? Or just impotently post memes on dead globalized boards?

Here's a clip of representative Cohen asking a very serious question… youtu.be/4RZswuCGPwM?t=6443

Can any jew hold in their oys and veys omg.
I am not in NY and have no legal recourse.

Attached: You won't do anything.jpg (1024x568, 64.2K)

You are dangerously stupid.

Gee.

Already done. You are a jew. You reject reality because it doesn’t match your narrative.

YOU will never do anything. YOU will never fight back. YOU are the only one to say do nothing.

To be fair,
IT'S BETTER TO BE WHITE

Notice how no one else fought back, all guns are now banned and CONFISCATED in New Zealand, and whites just accepted it.

Attached: jogged noggin.jpg (720x717, 20.75K)

Explain how or please move along.

I didn't notice that it was the 'OUSE HEARING'…funny OP you are really shit at making OP's :)

No one’s shilling defeatism, subhuman. Why are you so fervent about repeating the narrative that jews WANT you to believe, though?

What’s interesting is that you, the jewish shill, think anyone else gives a fuck what you say.

Why are you so fervent about shilling defeatism when you just get blown the fuck out relentlessly by handsome geniuses like me? Were you sold some line of bullshit about high verbal IQs and convinced you'd be able to swing it? Face the facts, nose boy, you need a new line of work. Filtered.

This was the only human present at the hearing

youtu.be/4RZswuCGPwM?t=8902

Guess who’s not shilling defeatism, subhuman? Three guesses.
Jew shill confirmed.

The oys and veys were audible as well as the various nigger rape (redundant I know) noises were all my sides could take. My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. Get fucked adamite scum

no fucking way
that alone should be enough to wake up the blindest of normies

Attached: 903ffc7064c1a8817e94a0a24c024d65e111c46afbfdbe1909c04c0ddb8c532e.jpg (809x1080, 84.45K)

You saw that video with that jew Spectre from Europe? It was like that, but for 4 hours.

He is a lost soul.

Nice selfie, moishe. Got an argument, though?

Hey, coward. How about you refute something I said.

No argument, got it.

Attached: Holy Moly.png (640x360, 100.81K)

Representative McClintock is an absolute treasure. He's absolutely correct.

Attached: Yida.jpg (1200x900, 215.74K)

wew, yid

Attached: 1543003112635.png (1462x2046, 441.75K)

You lost a nigger pol, there it is behind me.

Attached: 20190409_141651.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

I just want the thread to stay on topic. If you want to express impotent hatred without contributing anything there's other boards for that.

I take it back; 100% safe. Keep downloading CP.

Attached: 35a38726a678596f5af4459ecea17ed160eb4c275d7cf934a388370b1a95da32.png (900x729, 164.88K)

He would probably fuck you up tbh little man

Poetry.

So scream at the jewish torpedo. For fuck’s sake.

Tor is a jewish honeypot.

Repostan

Attached: Jews - Hypocrisy Writ Large.jpg (3408x9752, 6.05M)

Lel jews.

Why didn't you say something to him?
Bit scared perhaps? ;D

You still aren't listening.

Attached: And So The Meme War Went Hot....jpg (1200x3136, 848.11K)

Are you paying attention?

Attached: 1418188173986.jpg (850x400, 60.72K)

You will never be white, rabbi.

Listening to what? Your false flag happened, then New Zealand banned guns, confiscated the rest, and started killing people for refusing to give their guns up. And no one fought back. No one repeated the attack (anywhere in the world). No one did anything about it. Just like EVERY OTHER FALSE FLAG TO STEAL GUNS IN HISTORY.

So do whites not deserve to live?

wew, jew

Attached: I'm one of you Goy.jpg (209x241, 19.6K)

It's a shame Trump didn't write a manifesto saying he would give Jews everything they want and it would be really BASED accelerationism.

Notice how no one else fought back, all guns are now banned and CONFISCATED in New Zealand, and whites just accepted it.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14.69K)

Trump lied outright and you fell for it.
And when it became obvious he lied, what did you do?

Attached: 1420385834241-0.jpg (762x769, 188.5K)

Was waiting for the muh FENCE spam to start. We're close.

Is this brenton tarrants youtube ??

ETA with this?

hmm trying to stop some discussion?

wew, jew

He’s paid to post here, after all.

I'm still working on it. I'm at 2 hours out of 4. Since most of the other posts in this thread are not about the hearing itself, I will post as I work.

Here's the time of based representative Mr. Buck who asks Candace Owens about her beliefs. youtu.be/4RZswuCGPwM?t=7406

Thanks i'm READAN !

He has a chip on his shoulder over using tor, probably got busted in some illicit activity.

Reeee for me jew.

Attached: jewfish on the line.jpg (600x453, 90.36K)

you can use

neatclip.com/

or

streamable.com/

to timestamp

Look at the smirk on this fucker at the start. It's the same as when that NYT Jew started whinging about Zig Forums. When are they going to run out of guys to escalate to?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (481x543, 332.05K)

You know what.

Make an infograph

Attached: 1546391257085.png (422x468, 52.21K)

Reread niggeranon please and i have never been to 4chinks other than once where i saw me a google capturedya jewscript hacking tool to esc privi.

The most valuable graphics in this case will not merely be informative, but demonstrative via juxtaposition.

See:

Look at not only what these people say here, but what they say elsewhere, what connections they espouse, and how you can demonstrate their hypocrisies.

Fuck off faggots, this thread is about the hearing, not whatever bullshit is at the top of your brainlet head

Attached: Pain5.jpg (768x640 129.49 KB, 49.76K)

I am not a jew or a pedo you nignog. Only feds and jews are pedos and in which case using multiple labels becomes redundant.

I feel like there is a gathering of retards in this thread, aimed at derailing it as much as possible.

You've already made your points, now you are derailing

Well the stream is over and there's already been two full threads, how much quality discussion is left?

Fuck off nigger you do not get to hang out if you keep such filth on your machines.

Attached: Equivalence_with Mitt.jpg (3616x7368, 5.33M)

wew, jew

The time came a century ago. No one did anything. The Fed exists. The New Deal. The National Firearms Act. The Hart-Cellar Act. Every fucking gun confiscation act in the 20th century, in every white country. World War I’s false flag casus belli for the US. World War II’s false flag casus belli for all white nations. The entire Cold War. Fucking NINE ELEVEN as a false flag for Oded Yinon.
No one did anything.
You tell me when they’re going to fight back.

wew, jew

Reported for mass spam.

You are paid by jews to shill tor.

Quite a bit.
The other two threads were mostly mid-stream shitposting and reaction.

Now its time to dig into who these people are, their connections, and how to use that to demonstrate the lunacy of this whole escapade.

None. Kikes are accelerating shit.

The post-stream discussion wasn't much discussion about the actual stream. We need more threads to weed through the shitposts and actually discuss

Yeah, just keep talking. That’ll do it.

wew

Then how come so many people have guns still? It sounds like the time hasn't come yet, but you want to pretend it did.
You know what that means, don't you?
Maybe never. And you know what that means, don't you?

wew

Attached: 1546391577622.png (550x543, 49.76K)

No, but graphics like this one do it well.

1. Not the argument being made.
2. They don’t. Go buy a tommy gun. See how quickly you’re executed by the feds. The constitution doesn’t exist anymore. Whites are being exterminated around the fucking world. Who fights back?
Jew detected.

Reported.

No one is going to read that shit. Normalfags don’t give a fuck.

There's 3 hours worth of video to digest. This hearing is very relevant to the censorship of this board. Everyone who posts here should watch the full video.

Watch the chairman of the hearing discuss a news story about how youtube removed the chat section from a livestream of the hearing. youtu.be/4RZswuCGPwM?t=8073

Nope. Anything that comes to mind is tangentially relevant to the topic. I quite working on Tor and Debian and Qubes because of faggots trying to control my thoughts. Fuck you please.