To the race warriors

You face a conflict without rules. without truces and without mercy.

You will commit horrible deeds because nits make lice.

There will be no medals, no parades, no monuments in your honor.

You will be hated for doing what needs to be done.

If you survive. You will be despised. The people you fought for will hunt you and imprison you with lowest dregs of humanity.

But you will have saved your race and your civilization.

Perhaps the gods will reward you,, if there are gods.

Attached: broken warrior.jpg (260x320, 22.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/history/the-story-of-the-wwi-christmas-truce-11972213/
youtube.com/watch?v=iSgSDTWSZpQ
genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/the-white-gods/
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/ar…
dtnpf.com/agriculture/web…
cnbc.com/2019/03/29/farm-…
reuters.com/article/us-us…
cnn.com/2019/03/21/us/flo…
agroinsurance.com/en/usa-soyb…
agroinsurance.com/en/usa-midw…
reliefweb.int/report/iran-isl…
strangesounds.org/2019/03/aust…
agroinsurance.com/en/usa-hail…
seekingalpha.com/article/4251…
edmontonjournal.com/commoditi…
thepoultrysite.com/poultry…
undercurrentnews.com/2019…
irishexaminer.com/breakin…
2gb.com/i-dont-think-i-ca…
organicconsumers.org/news…
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're already at that stage

Do any of you hurt ruler?
Close to 1 year. At that time, the internet was used nashkata, although they were not involved in the military coup.
Keep your thoughts in mind and prepare yourself quietly physically and spiritually.
A year later, use this site to explore the world of Google via automated Sabostara in the country of New York or San Jose Valley.

He traveled physically to the place and was exploring something. Once you have a regional request, the plan is how to taste at least three times a night.

Procedure
You can build a Molatov cocktail catapult to launch the Molatov cocktails but the fense secure range.
It is quiet and safe.
More noisy option being tried for one.

Use your head, then you can think how this success.

It’s impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face. And you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.

You have to have men who are moral and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling, without passion, without judgment, without judgment. Because it’s judgment that defeats us/

Attached: lyching.png (170x256, 96.96K)

I'm sorry, kiddo. I'm sorry this historial burden has fallen on you.

What the FUCK does any of this mean you illiterate nigger

Implying it was different anytime in history.

this
nothing has changed but us
nothing is new besides our weakness.

Say you affixed a metal cap on the bottom. Could you then launch it or other devices out of a potato cannon?

en gagnant , nous obtenons le droit d'écrire l'histoire et de désigner TOUT les coupables

les gagnants n'auront aucune pitié avec les faibles qui se sont ligué contre eux

Nope, wouldn't fit

you won't see this.

smithsonianmag.com/history/the-story-of-the-wwi-christmas-truce-11972213/

You will be killing and killing and killing.

You will kill women because they breed.
You will kill children because they grow up.

You will not take prisoners and exchange family photos with them.

and the people you fight for will hate you.

They will want to bury this time of necessary barbarism. They will do anything to forget you.

But you will have saved your race and your civilization.

Friend of mine made one once that was capable of firing 2 liters. Problem I see with it was it worked with propane, so I don't see how you could light & load a molotov without setting off the gas.

by winning, we get the right to write the story and designate ALL the culprits

the winners will have no mercy with the weak who have lined up against them

wrong.. the horror of your deeds will resound though history….everyone will hate you.

Your children will renounce you.

Are you sure? Seems to me it could work fine. Especially the other things one could fire out of there.

You will need to do this.

Psalm 137:9 New International Version (NIV)
9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.

This is burden you must bear,

Attached: black baby.jpg (400x319, 19.21K)

based schiz poster

we will have lost tens of millions of our people, our suffering and our efforts to survive

the white man will be enervated and will no longer hesitate to beat up his wife like an Arab so that she will not be a whore in the future and will destroy everything that led and will lead back to a racial war

all the degenerate powers die in the battle or die after battle , specially in europe because all of this group is ennemy of them (ex : gay collaborate with african in write , but on reality african dream destroy gay and women feminist )
ex: youtube.com/watch?v=iSgSDTWSZpQ tranny fighted with sandniggers

in chaos situation of racial war , police is not here for assured security of them ennemy's party and leftist feminist and lgbt will themselves go to suicide because they sincerely think that they can ally

after win the racial war , the white man will be very violent and will no longer make peaceful protests
All of medias on organisation who will accuse the white man will be destroyed by the most brutal force
we are not sorry

For what a "modern" race warrior would be take a look at the turner diaries. More specifically the audio book over the text. Hearing the conviction in the readers voice makes it 100x more powerful.

If there are gods, then we - the aryan race - comes the closest to them.

genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/the-white-gods/

Protecting our race is doing gods own work!

Doing work means getting your hands dirty.

Fight for your lands, just like Al Qaeda is fighting for theirs!

FUCK YOU NAZI BASEMENT DWELLING BITCH!

My grandfather fucking stormed normandy beach so that his great grandson could go on HRT and snip his dick off to create an artificial vagina. When he stared down those evil nazis he had visions of the greatness of America, of the young black thug raping his grand daughter, of the poor Mexican man robbing an elderly white couple. He fought for the freedom of ALL people around the world. America IS the world now thanks to the sacrifices he and others made for Greater Israel.

Looks like we must become ==Soldiers of Odin== (Einherjer)
once more to save our race.

"ODIN
THE MASTER OF THE WILD HUNT

Grimm’s Teutonic Mythology, Chapter 7:

The highest, the supreme divinity, universally honoured, as we have a right to assume, among all Teutonic races, would in the Gothic dialect have been called Vôdans; he was called in OHG. Wuotan, a word which also appears, though rarely, as the name of a man: Wuotan, Woatan. The Longobards spelt it Wôdan or Guôdan, the Old Saxons Wuodan, Wôdan, but in Westphalia again with the g prefixed, Guôdan, Gudan, the Anglo-Saxons Wôdan, the Frisians Wêda from the propensity of their dialect to drop a final n, and to modify ô even when not followed by an i. (1) The Norse form is Oðinn, in Saxo Othinus, in the Faröe isles Ouvin, gen Ouvans, acc. Ouvan. …It can scarcely be doubted that the word is immediately derived from the verb OHG. watan wuot, ON. vaða [to wade through, to rush], ôð [óðum - rapidly, vehemently]; …the ON. óðr [frantic, mad, furious, eager or mind, song, poetry] has kept to the one meaning of mens or sensus. (3) According to this, Wuotan, Oðinn would be the all-powerful, all-penetrating being, qui omnia permeat; as Lucan says of Jupiter: Est quodcunque vides, quocunque moveris, the spirit-god. "

link to audiobook?

Behold chodemonkey's board!

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

Thanks OP…I am here with you.

God is with us, never forget that as we face Satanic Jewry!

One sheckle has been deposited in your account.

Yeah OP well sometimes that's how it is and by sometimes I mean if you pickup a history book - all the fucking time.

Hail Odin Allfather, God of Death, god of the gallows, god of the terrible berserkers.

You want to know something I don't get?I dont get why Odinists don't recognize that globohomo is Loki. That semitic globohomo faggots are our mortal enemy.

It's just shitposting play natsees here.

That's the spirit.comrade. but know even if you survive the war,, you will die alone and despised. You will have saved their race and culture and they will hate you

mysticism is no subsitiute for action….pray if it comforts you. but act.

Consider the following; Portable mortar launcher in the back of a moving van or goods truck.

See above, friend.

God will not lift a finger during our struggle.

We must incinerate them. Man after man.. child after child…..

Perhaps your god will reward you after you are dead,,, perhaps not.

What matters is your race survives.

and with the white race's survival is the possibility of a glorious future.

Learn about technicals as well You need to know someone who can weld because they need reinforcement in the bed and back of the truck

Attached: technical truck gun.JPG (275x183 22.1 KB, 8.88K)

of course.. I'm 14 years old..

no….

you won't need that.

what you need is the will to go into a shitskins family's house and kill everything that breathes.

Get some surgical tubing, and make a water balloon launcher for your cocktails.

Heil
Better it happens in my time so my sons may one day know Valhalla

These are for the Blue Helmets and subhuman genociders who are going to fight being purged.

You don't actually have to lift an hand user….it is SUMMERTIME user it is hard to sleep when it is so hot out at night that you need air conditioning. That means that air is drawn in from the outside of the house.

That's the spirit. bare the burden of blood and terror for children.

they will wonder why you cry out in your sleep and you will never tell them.

The UN will not come during the American Civil War because only the United States leading the UN makes it act.

They are already stationed in Canada. Both Chinese and Russians, they will come down through the plains, divide the nation and occupy the food producing areas and farms and dairies.

THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ENOUGH FOOD TO FEED THE WORLD THIS YEAR user. ALSO THE CHINESES WILL PROBABLY TAKE TONS OF FEMALE SEX SLAVES AS WELL.

Hail.
Lets do it and set the world in order.
Lets finish the job they started.

Attached: 1553847796522m.jpg (1024x641, 173.43K)

Bullshit. But even with your tin foil hat, you can be useful. Make a stone of your heart.

Attached: terror and justice.jpg (3840x2160, 1.2M)

Or, I don't know what they call it, but there's a type of exercise thing that is functionally an oversized rubber band that can make for some really high draw strength.

Saged for off topic…this is a tiny fraction of the global food shortage that is coming to this planet this year. This is like 1 weeks worth of bad news. The kikes have secured their food supplies, grain by stealing Russia's and relocating it to Egypt. China is hoarding grain for the last year and importing as much food as possible. I am only letting you know so that you will know what to expect and which direction to run. The Chinese and Russians are stationed in the Rockies. Where is our military? ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLANET BUT NOT HERE.

US Flooding continues:
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/ar…
dtnpf.com/agriculture/web…
cnbc.com/2019/03/29/farm-…
reuters.com/article/us-us…
cnn.com/2019/03/21/us/flo…
agroinsurance.com/en/usa-soyb…
agroinsurance.com/en/usa-midw…

Iran:
reliefweb.int/report/iran-isl…

Hail destroys crops:
strangesounds.org/2019/03/aust…
agroinsurance.com/en/usa-hail…

Global Protein Shortage:
seekingalpha.com/article/4251…
edmontonjournal.com/commoditi…
thepoultrysite.com/poultry…
undercurrentnews.com/2019…

Wood into Meat:
irishexaminer.com/breakin…

Vegans Terrorize Farmers:
2gb.com/i-dont-think-i-ca…

Pesticides on Vegs:
organicconsumers.org/news…

I halfway agree, God will not help us, unless we help ourselves.

Attached: god helps those who help themselves.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

Didn't read.

This thread is about preparing the willing for the horrors to come.

We must fight. We must kill. and we will be hated for that. If you are part of this, you must bear that burden.

They will mourn all the darkies.

They won't understand.

but you will have saved them/

In minecraft clownwork ironically for a prank you could use a 3 man slingshot with only 1 man if two of the handles were attached to some prongs welded to your car

try to think things through more carefully

Do be retarded, no one cares what happens to the niggers at all…they are not even part of the equation.

one cares what happens to the niggers at all

Kill them and see.

oh race warrior.. you will be hated.

For your service and sacrifice. and all the blood on your hands… they will hate you.

and yet you will have saved them.

Sorcha Faal has been pushing this nonsense since 1980. Give it a rest.

the Chinese and Russian governments don't matter… the Great Replacement is real/

We all know this. we all all know our race is facing extinction.

and some of us will fight.

and we will be hated…

even if we win and turn the tide.

we will be hated

They will hunt us. They will jail us.

This is sacrifice will make make.

No medals. No parades. No monuments.

You will be hated until you are forgotten.

accept this.. and fight. or don't and watch everything you ever loved die.

Those exercise bands can be weak and snap. Underwater Harpoon gun bands are much stronger and better. Its the type I used to make homemade bands for workout ;)

It's going to even worse.

Attached: 1476088050919.gif (497x373, 488.78K)

Checked, the Fuhrer is speaking. Just be fucking careful anons.

Fuck off reddit, when whites act there will be no question.

I am not the Fuhrer. I am only a man. I am not special or unique.
I just want you know what is to come, but I only have an inkling.

I can only imagine the horrors you will endure.

You will have to do terrible things… I know this from history,, and the people you fought for will reject you,, I know this from history.

I have only read books. You will live History. Terrible bloody history,

Terrible things must be done. entire continents must be purged.

There will be a war. A war without uniforms.. without quarter. with mercy.

and you have to fight it or face the end.

I am sorry your generation must face this.

but if you do rise and fight the future is darkness.

lol nice troll

Or everybody could you know…. just go home.

"There must be virtue." -Odin

Non user, if they voluntarily leave we need to hunt them down in their homelands and kill them. You guys are always so eager to kick the can down the road so that your children have to deal with it. They have all come against us to genocide us as a TEAM and they all need to DIE to ensure the future of White Children. The future of White children cannot be assured while the subhuman enemy remains on this planet.

Based and Kurtzpilled.

Bring it on. Heil Tarrant and Heil Victory.

Attached: 1488672424159.jpg (2268x3402, 645.59K)

become a sperm donor

ALL TALK NO ACTION FROM STORMFAGS

The Cops will still arrest your stupid asses.

We are in power.

YOUR GRANDFATHER WAS A CUCK

Attached: 2355532.jpg (480x554, 20.37K)

His grandfather would have started a civil war if the same thing today was happening then.

Shitposting cuck

this. maybe in some margin countries ns have some freedom but only not against jews.

open your mouth cunt

No he wouldn't. ww2 veterans are the biggest cucks on the face of the planet, I only wish the axis killed more of them

Attached: london-23rd-june-2018-retired-brigadier-stephen-goodall-96-leads-100000-people-attending-a-march-to-demand-a-final-vote-on-the-brexit-deal-the-peoples-vote-march-is-demanding-a-referendum-on-the-deal-negotiated-by-the-government-with-an-opt.jpg (1058x1390, 200.9K)

I hope the niggers at his care home beat him.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Globohomo isnt Loki. You exhibit semitic thinking when you divide the world in ultimate good and ultimate evil.

Anyone who mourns them should be sent to join them.

i realize that all old people look alike but that's not a WW2 veteran. that's somebody in his early 80s, tops.
ww2 vets are mostly gone or have skulls like Beetlejuice at this point; pushing mid-90s and are shrunken dolls and heads.

Sadly. you are right OP, but can't we have our own secret parades with monuments, medals and hookers

Attached: ic.jpg (480x640, 103.55K)

Kalki will return with no mercy as well.

Race war!

Race war now

RACE WAR WORLD WIDE.

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

That looks pretty nice

Nope, still wouldn't fit.

Be sure to ram when you’re all out of ammo
See you fuckers in Valhalla

You’d need a tamper or a buffer of sorts. Or just rig something up that would ignite on impact
Little bit o magnesium suspended in a plastic bag in the liquid part of your hypothetical Minecraft projectile

What is with the minecraft memes?

smelly dumb 4chan scum

Attached: depart.png (600x1492, 1.28M)

Killing jews is its own reward.

Niggers already do that on their own, though.

Attached: Child abuse.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

Why do they do this?
black people are hilarious

You mean why do they tape themselves doing the right thing? Pride.