GMO Corn Now a Contraceptive that Attacks Sperm

GMO Corn Now a Contraceptive that Attacks Sperm

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies,' said Epicyte president Mitch Hein. 'We have also created corn plants that make antibodies against the herpes virus, so we should be able to make a plant-based jelly that not only prevents pregnancy but also blocks the spread of sexual disease.

'Contraceptive corn is based on research on the rare condition, immune infertility, in which a woman makes antibodies that attack sperm.'Essentially, the antibodies are attracted to surface receptors on the sperm,' said Hein. 'They latch on and make each sperm so heavy it cannot move forward. It just shakes about as if it was doing the lambada.'Normally, biologists use bacteria to grow human proteins. However, Epicyte decided to use corn because plants have cellular structures that are much more like those of humans, making them easier to manipulate.The company, which says it will not grow the maize near other crops, says it plans to launch clinical trials of the corn in a few months.

archive.is/qKjkp

theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food

Attached: corn.jpg (768x384, 53.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fluoridealert.org/studies/luke-1997/
hydrapharm.com/product-page/unbreakable
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to earth. It's the Jewish hell you CAN'T escape from.

Tangentially related, but I'm pretty sure Trump deregulated genetically modified food even further when he took office.

Pure cohencidence.

norway is also trying to pass a bill to force vaccines

This is just priming everyone for when it comes out "oops, the GMO contraceptive corn got out…..years ago." When everyone starts finding our their sterile.

I don't know that many people and I know a several people who can't have kids in their late 20's and had to get IVF to get pregnant. Other women who had to have their ovaries removed at 22 ect ect.

I know this is a supremely gay marvel movie reference, but do you guys remember that "Logan" film from a couple years back? All the X-Men mutants have been dis-empowered, and the twist at the end is that it was accomplished simply through lacing the (((vaccine))) into corn syrup, because corn syrup is in literally everything these days. Something tells me we can add this to the laundry list of fucked up shit we are attacked with via ingestion every day.

Children of Men lmao

Also the basis of that Superman reboot, Children of Men ect ect

No, wait. Half Life 2's Suppression Field.

If you aren't eating locally grown food or food grown yourself – from confirmed safe sources – you are a sitting duck for the Jew's chemical scissors and deserve whatever castrated hell you wind up in.

Ya but IIRC that didn't involve shit in the corn syrup, but they certainly seem to be prepping us for a (((fertility crisis))) of some sort.

I want to get off Mr. Bone's wild ride.

Attached: 0c9123f9764aea5697215572e06136c3261e0e10a44a8756e7a4789311111e1f9fd45.jpg (873x797, 146.29K)

Good thing I don't eat corn so much.

EAT A RAW CARNIVORE DIET

otherwise you're fucked google aajonus vonderplanitz

So 95% of human population? While in a way that can be seen as a good thing, niggers and arabs and spics eat junk and still have children. What could explain that?

Eat your cornflakes
Eat your cornflakes
Cut your foreskin
Forego children
Liars liars
Liars liars
To the showers
To the showers

We should not just sit around and wait to be genocided

While I'm scared of what it can do to our people I can imagine putting it to good use in Africa and Asia.

STOP WISHING START DOING

"The earth is overpopulated meme" is only pushed in white countries. The same countries where we are told that we need to help third worlders with food, medicine, clean water etc. Only whites give a shit about overpopulation. Ironically we are the ones causing it. Not by breeding, but by feeding the third world. This corn will be pushed in white countries obviously. Corn is in everything now.

Attached: 1551211878202.jpg (596x532, 84.02K)

Give it to africans. Foreign aid! We gotta help those starving african children!!!
Meanwhile, real men are eating a 100% raw meat based diet.

Fucking knew it

#MAGAwithDACA

Famine, disease and internal conflict always took care of the overspill, before jews like Geldof gave the normie world an erection for sending aid and importing the millions that now survive because of it.
I suppose there's some censorship and hate speech laws you are in favor of too.

They won't. This is obviously how race specific bioweapons work. Weapons that will hurt any race, applied primarily one race. Americans in particular don't stand a chance. They don't care what they eat.

It's a fact today that processed food leads to literal physical degeneration. It's the worst shit you could eat.

Hmm, where are the Monsanto shills today?

So the men will be infertile, but not the women when they send hordes of non-Whites in to the country

Some US government NGO or alphabet soup got kicked out of Russia awhile back for collecting genetic samples from the whites only. It was pretty clear it was for research on a biological weapon. I wouldn't be surprised if all of the shit we eat is modified to not hurt shitskins in this way.

Nah, we have Non-GMOs now. I actually fully support this move, because I know who is going to be eating the contraceptive GMO corn. Hitler would be amazed by what the Jews are going to do to Africans in the next decade.

I don't believe them.

Anyone seen the movie Children of Men? Fucking eggheads would sterilize the entire human race if. They thought they could get away with it

How will they prevent the pollen from spreading?

Hmm

Epicyte has been in the news for nearly 20 years with this very same article. Knowing kikes its more likely theyve been creating this corn, but have not created it yet. Just making shekels with the progress.
Seeing that headline still sends shivers down my spine everytime i read it however. Obesity, depression, low energy - it can all be explained by how terrible our food is in this age.
KFC and cheap burgers are for niggers. European man needs meat.

They have been working on this since 2001, only god knows how far they have come since then…

Not 100% sure if this is the same Epicyte from the article, but here they are.

Attached: mad pyro.gif (1833x801 2.54 MB, 3.18M)

this info needs to be spread as fast as possible.

THE EFFECT OF FLUORIDE ON THE PHYSIOLOGY OF THE PINEAL GLAND

Abstract:

The purpose was to discover whether fluoride (F) accumulates in the pineal gland and thereby affects pineal physiology during early development. The [F] of 11 aged human pineals and corresponding muscle were determined using the F-electrode following HMDS/acid diffusion. The mean [F] of pineal gland was significantly higher (p < 0.001) than muscle: 296 + 257 vs 0.5 + 0.4 mg/kg respectively. Secondly, a controlled longitudinal experimental study was carried out to discover whether F affects the biosynthesis of melatonin, (MT), during pubertal development using the excretion rate of urinary 6-sulphatoxymelatonin, (aMT6s), as the index of pineal MT synthesis. Urine was collected at 3-hourly intervals over 48 hours from two groups of gerbils, (Meriones unguiculatus), low-F (LF) and high-F (HF) (12 f, 12 m/group): under LD: 12 12, from prepubescence to reproductive maturity (at 9-12 weeks) to adulthood, i.e., at 7, 9, 11 1/2 and 16 weeks. The HF pups received 2.3 ug F/g BW/day from birth until 24 days whereafter HF and LF groups received food containing 37 and 7 mg F/kg respectively and distilled water. Urinary aMT6s levels were measured by radioimmunoassay. The HF group excreted significantly less aMT6s than the LF group until the age of sexual maturation. At 11 1/2 weeks, the circadian profile of aMT6s by the HF males was significantly diminished but, by 16 weeks, was equivalent to the LF males. In conclusion, F inhibits pineal MT synthesis in gerbils up until the time of sexual maturation. Finally, F was associated with a significant acceleration of pubertal development in female gerbils using body weights, age of vaginal opening and accelerated development of the ventral gland. At 16 weeks, the mean testes weight of HF males was significantly less (p < 0.002) than that of the LF males. The results suggest that F is associated with low circulating levels of MT and this leads to an accelerated sexual maturation in female gerbils. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in pubertal development.

fluoridealert.org/studies/luke-1997/

fuck fuck fuck, so now what?
Only eat meat and actually get a waterfilter? (live in european country which say they put a minimal amount in)
How much have I been fucked already? have I calcified my pineal gland? I fucking hate the panic of a reverse placebo effect.

FUCK THE JEWS AND THIS GAY EARTH.

You need to learn to lose the neocon 'always,take responsibility for everything' meme and attack those who are actually responsible.

i liek corm

ect ect

ect ect

You mean "ETC," short for "ETCETERA."

But besides that, there is no addinal info following your concepts to note with "etcetera" anyway. For you it's just a tic you're adding to make it look like your ideas have more content and therefore gravity than they have.

IT'S TIME TO STOP

Attached: ECTECT.jpg (736x981, 118.33K)

It's short for et cetera. Two words. If you're going to correct someone, get it right.

Sure you can. Exterminate the semites and you can get off the ride. Why do you think the bible tells you that when you overcome the SINagogue of Satan (globohomo/moon god) you can be free again?

Does it still work if you turn the corn into whiskey before consuming it?

Time to start sending food to africa again ;)

WHAT A GREAT FUCKING IDEA, NOTHING COULD GO WRONG WITH THIS

Can we get a lost of corn based products?

Corn syrup is in everything

All food. You can’t escape it. The meat you eat ate corn and glyphosate and was pumped full of antibiotics and hormones before it was slaughtered.

Unless we start kill jews within 5 years, white genocide will be unstoppable.

Glyphosate isn't organic, and you can buy forage/legume grazed beef.

There's ways around it but its going to be expensive.

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

That has glyphosate in it. What don’t you fucking understand about this. It’s in the water table. It shows up in all foods, even those explicitly not sprayed with it. The entire ecosystem is destroyed. You cannot avoid corn. You cannot avoid hormones. You cannot avoid round-up.

This is funny, because I know this one farmer's daughter who thinks herbicides are good and farmers need gibs. She'll think spermicide corn is jesus.

Ah fuck.

Well pasture grazed must at least have lower levels since it doesn't need to be sprayed for harvest right?

This game sucks. I don't want to play it anymore.

THIS YEAR user, WE HAVE TO START KILLING THEM NOW

THE WAR BEGAN WHEN SAINT TARRANT FIRED THE FIRST SHOTS

GLYPHOSATE PREVENTS ATP FROM BEING SYNTHESIZED…IT IS A DEATH SENTENCE

Depends where they are. What farmers really need is halfway reasonable food prices.

Hey Africa, still hungry?

Kill yourself. Unironically. Real life does not work the way you boomer LARPfags claim it does online.

ATP makes you get huge, which is why it was banned a few decades ago. Get huge, almost no sideeffects.

Natural selection means get out of your vehicle you nigger. WALK.

I can't tell if you are joking or not…but thanks for the laugh. Adenosine triphosphate, the energy source for all cells in the body, user…not some nigger steroid.

When the race war comes, I hope you boomer niggers die first. Meatshields is all you're good for.

We're far deeper into the pits of hell in CY+4 tbh.

All jews must be killed for existing.

Yes, we can. And we will. By genociding the jew.

Whoops, didn't grow a subsistence farm in my backyard because I didn't know the corn makes you sterile.

I know what it is. It was sold in GNC a little over a decade ago. Taking it as a lifter would get you huge fast. More reps, more weight, faster recovery. It was banned within a year. There was an analog that promoted intercellular production of ATP if you ate enough protein. It was banned shortly after as well.

Shut up you larping faggot. Go do another line of meth off your boyfriend's ass. Better yet, stay off the chans.

Holy shit…we need to figure out the formula for this and manufacture it for the coming war. They are trying to murder us by cutting off the supply of ATP to our bodies…if we can figure out how to manufacture this and feed it to our people we will fight with more ferocity and vigor.

Stay in your truck Nancy, wouldn't want you to have to handle reality.

Do you think we could get it online from overseas?

Every reference to "truck" makes me think of Ebba Åkerlund and, logically, slitting a kike's throat, so thanks for that one, Mossad.

If I were Mossad I would have a hot Jew wife and a better paycheck.

Like, just kill yourself my man. Non-GMO is a grassroots market. People with JOBS pay a premium to AVOID government funded cancer corn. That's the whole point. They are not going to "target blacks for us." The gov is going to target everyone, but smart people that are willing to buy healthy foods will survive. It's called natural selection you queer.

Really makes you think.

Farmers used to be independent enough to set prices, by withholding from the market and going a year or two without making any money at all, back when they were more self sufficient and didn't all have massive loans to buy the new equipment needed to use these Monsatan developed farming methods.

Now, farmers are just greedy assholes who want free gibs from Daddy Gov like any other nigger, the only ones that make it get money from the Federal Gov for, seriously I shit you not, growing nothing they are subsidized for having their farm (the longer the more) and are paid as long as they plant something, but actually make more if they neglect it and let the crop suffer or totally fail, as then their performance is low enough for them to get masive gibs.

It would maybe be a blessing if this country had great depression 2.0 and the farms were repopulated with workers instead of lazy monocrop GMO glycophosphate anything-for-another-dollar-will-make-me-holler farmboys.

Maybe if the government cut their gibs out and the dollar died, they would finally start realizing what farming really should be, and it's not growing massive fields of corn in monoculture.

Whats that theory about how the elites will always note their plans in movies or other media, before they'll implement the plan?

You're a tween fag that needs to shut up and lurk.

hydrapharm.com/product-page/unbreakable

RIP AND TEAR!

Screw it, I love this corn.
Stupid people will end up eating it, it will be sold to third-world countries, where the governments can be bribed to look the other way, it will simply wipe out those that can't figure out how to avoid it.

Evolution will finally continue.

Attached: Brilliant.jpg (795x595, 63.81K)

How much do you want to bet this is a kike?

I buy mine from a local farmer that doesn't use them.
And both antibiotics and hormones are destroyed by cooking, so just don't eat the meat raw.
I can, though. Like I said, a friend of mine raises the beef.

Yeah, tried to show people vaccines kill 20x more people than the disease they are for and the only result was them unintentionally reminding me that more people dying was better.
I'd love to care about my race but ALL people are so fucking retarded.

One type of food that provides a source of ATP is meat and fish. These foods contain several animal cells, with each cell containing preformed ATP. The nutrients found within meats and fish may also provide a source of ATP within your body. Upon consumption, the fatty acids and proteins in meats and fish are digested and absorbed. If your body requires an immediate source of energy, these nutrients are used to make ATP within your own cells, helping to fuel your body.

Nuts also provide a source of ATP for your body, as each cell within the nut contains a reserve of ATP used as cellular fuel.

Other sources of ATP in your diet include vegetables and fruits. These foods all contain a wealth of plant cells, each containing an ATP reserve. Vegetables and fruits also contain carbohydrates, which are converted into glucose within your cells after consumption, and then used to make ATP as needed.

Not paying for and watching tv? Not going to the movies? Eating only locally grown and self-grown food?

I do it all, every day. What's the problem?

MAKE IT CHEAP AND SEND IT TO AFRICA!

OY VEY GOY! The corn escaped into the wild! How does this keep happening?

The kikes are waging biological warfare against humanity.

Boy that sure was easy to say.
How many semites have you exterminated so far? I'll bet you're tied with me.
You need actual state power to exterminate anyone and even then, very few genocides have been successful. Even with all their might, the kikes still can't ethnically cleanse the Palestinian land they've stolen.
But larping that we're going to exterminate the kikes without state power is like arguing over what you'd do if you were president.

(checked)
It's like a nightmare you can't wake up from.

silly goy, this is only meant for white nations to fight (((overpopulation)))

Now Ive read everything

This would actually be doing them a favour tbh. White man has given the jungle creatures our advanced medicine and they're breeding way beyond the carrying cpacity of their environment and social orders. Africa and Africans were never meant to be city dwellers or even live in densly populated nation-states. A decline in their population might actually improve their lives.

now I've heard everything

I'm poor, I live in Appalachia.
This actually helps, because I know so many others that own small farms, local food is not a problem. But I own a small lot, a shade over a tenth of an acre.
But you would be surprised how much you can grow on that, and I also keep chickens.

You don't have to be a "rich boomer" to get nature to provide for you, that's just an excuse for the lazy.

Attached: Truck.jpg (1600x1200, 274.88K)

They get off by doing it in plain sight.

Anyone else see Woody on the fender?