Tranny Chink Google Employee wants 8ch, Gab, and Kiwifarms to appear in court

Just keeping an eye on our enemies. He apparently cited two "survivor victims" (aka: "I viewed racial slurs online and became triggered) in his tweet:
twitter.com/lizthegrey/status/1115783353398173696

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (539x713, 75.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NRfif
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YES PLEASE DEAR GOD GET JIM IN

Attached: 8f06a85df772e7dbf7bd2d67fd3384bb49dd57da9960e19d2252b6387bd16cc6.jpg (476x710, 97.44K)

Why do companies like Google / Alphabet hire retards like this? What value can this identity politics spewing moron possibly add?

Its like they still don't understand why everyone liked Darth Vadar more.

Attached: The Future Looks Bright.JPG (1995x1061, 167.59K)

So kill him.

Dark Web Sites….
It's like they've equated dark web with any website they don't like.
Dark Web is the alt-right of the internet.

there's some evidence (not conclusive) that MtF trannies who are sexually attracted to women, whether they're strictly heterosexual or bisexual, have elevated IQs. this is somewhat supported by stereotypes about tranny programmers (see also the "programming socks" meme). whether this is worth the negative externalities generated by having them in your workplace is irrelevant, because once you hire one or two it's too late, they seize power over hiring decisions to bring in more of their own kind in exactly the same way groups like kikes and pajeets do. trannies aren't a race, but in some ways they act like one.

Fuck's sake. Normalfags think because it's not Facebook it's not on the goddamn clearnet. They don't even know what "clearnet" means.

Probably hired him when he was a dude, eventually became a tranny when he realized that his identity as an asian man began to lose capital on the privilege scale.

Lefitsts strongly identify with inferiority, hence why they frequently proclaim to be marginalized/oppressed/weak minorities. This enables them use their perceived inferiority as an incentive to attack people that they perceive as strong, despite holding more wealth and power than their opposition. Ted Kaczynski did a good analysis of their psychology in his manifesto, give it a read in the PDF here:

Even if you were to give leftists what they want, it would make no difference as they would redefine labels to keep "issues" persistent. There's no endgame for their narcissism as they lie that liberals like Ben Shapiro, Candance Owens, JBP, and Tucker Carlson are white nationalists.

Don't send death threats to yourself, Lizzie.

they think dark means evil in the context.
Because in their eyes if something is hidden it's automatically evil. They fear what they don't understand.

Tell me how we're not outnumbered.

Normies hate literally everything that isn't Facebook. The world now has a common enemy, and that enemy is us. We are most fucking definitively doomed. No way out of this. Literally everyone but us will celebrate the demise of the white race.

NO PUSHBACK EVER

History is always written by the victors. If we are to be referred to as "dark web" then we are the fucking dark web, and an evil force that must be vanquished. This is what will happen and no amount of (((edffortposting))) will change that. It's too fucking late.

They do that to neuter White Nationalism and direct it into sterile, useless outlets.
Tarrant showed the way. Simple as.

Their goal isn't to be accurate, it's to eradicate dissenting political views through fearmongering and the omission of information.

They intentionally lie about it being a "darkweb" site to instill fear in others who do not know about those websites. We see their double-standard and call it out for what it is as they have no issue with Twitter hosting ISIS terrorists, Youtube hosting Eliot Rogers, and Facebook hosting Brenton Tarrant. However, strangers won't bother investigating it for themselves with the fear that content is illegal on here.

You're not good at pretending to be someone that you aren't.

Exactly why there won't be any pushback. We are literally the only people on the fucking planet who see through this shit.
Tell me, who would win?
or

Then stop waiting for Hitler and do something. Or kill yourself, I don't fucking care. But you're going to die anyway, might as well do something useful with your death, blackpill-kun. Unless you'd rather keep shilling the blackpill here, of course.

They'll still claim that white nationalism exists since it's currently an effective method of deplatforming their political opposition. "Racist" and "misogynist" were labels that lost credibility over the years since they went overboard with applying it to literally everyone and their dog, so they're opting to use another scare word.
If you were remotely serious about it, then you wouldn't write it on here. You're just bluffing to get yourself arrested. I have no issue with as it would scare the left-wing shills from posting here.

If you want to personally off yourself TOR tranny, go ahead, I don't give a shit.

They're learning. Literally everyone is rallying against us now.

We are literally the only people who would be even remotely willing to fight back. Kikes have their work cut out for them.

I see normies (gen Z to millennials) slowly acquiring our attitude in private. They do not know about this place either, just Facebook and friends. Purple user said Zig Forums was upstream of normie culture; sounds right.

Going off the 1% rule of participation inequality that means there are 500,000 autists at least when you account for lurkers. Also Jim measured 1 million unique hits last month so could be more.

Cuckchan has 10 million so try again blackpillfag.

Until they shut it down, then the stream bursts.

Dont tell the enemy that they are making a mistake.

That literally nothing new, here's what Uncle Ted wrote about it:

Attached: Dqu0GPxU0AAi3bM.jpg (372x500, 63K)

Most likely Infinity's hits are ballpark 10 million since Saint Tarrant's IRL shitpost and all the networks shined a light down into these parts.

Lads, we need to make it out mission to find out what Mr. Fong-Jones' real name is and spread it all over the internet. It'll cause a triggering deep in the heart of google unlike any triggering we have seen before.

I remember cuckchan having like 28 million uniques. If you assume that the western world has around 1 billion people than anons make up around 3% of the entire western world and assumedly a much larger portion of the high IQ population.

I'd like to think that it's "Elijah" as "Liz" is a shorthard for "Elizabeth", but trannies pick their new names from geek shit like D&D and Cyperpunk 2020. Most of them literally LARP as their traditional gaming character cards with stolen art. He's a Hong Kong coder since he looks Cantonese to me. Mainlanders look more pale.

kek

Attached: Oink Oink.png (959x707, 695.02K)

I've come across this tranny before but wasn't able to work out what his name was. The kiwi farm hasn't worked it out either. He's used the power of google to try and scrub his pre-tranny past from the net. We're going to have to be creative and come up with something he didn't think of.

We could just make one up. He'd need to hand over his real name in order to prove it's fake.

A lot of HKers are internet savvy as they're woke on Mainland China. A lot of people in those circles used to be anti-authoritarian lolberts, but I guess that's changed when Drumpf went into power. He even opposed China's surveillance, but he weirdly wants the same for the US.
archive.fo/NRfif
It just goes to show you that they don't genuinely oppose censorship, they just want to be the ones committing the censorship themselves. I think that the CCP realized this fact earlier and it's their motive for crushing dissent, "democracy", and western influence. Power doesn't disappear nor is it distributed equally when a government topples, it's transferred to a new radically different ideology. That's why violent fundamentalists rule Libya after secular Gaddafi fell. That's also why "pro-free speech" leftists in the 60s are now anti-free speech after they seized power in academia and law. They were able to bail out left-wing terrorists who conducted assassinations and bombing campaigns (see Angela Davis)
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
The reason why they're trying to crack down on speech is because they fear that the same will be done to them as well. I can't really blame them as BT killed high profile engineers and Dylann Roof killed a US Senator.

If we want to succeed in the long run, we must first drop every pretense of being equal and compromising. Only dominant ideologies reign the mainstream discourse. Oil and water can't mix together. We're objectively on the good side as well. The left wants to limit the rights of the law abiding while granting additional rights to lawless thugs.

You don't need to be violent with it either, just be assertive

It doesn't work that way as he doesn't owe you anything, he'll just laugh it off and tell you to screw off.

DRAG US BEFORE CONGRESS, i HOPE THEY ARE UP FOR A PIZZAGATE DEBATE LIVE ON CSPAN. And were going to put very good arguments with even better supporting evidence and we give 0 fucks if hurs their feelings.

This is a quality post. And that is a link anons need to read, if its what I think it is. Suffice to say todays leftist, fags, kikes, spics, blacks, muds and asians are the result of giving an inch only to have 1000 miles pulled from under whites feet for at least a century. And they do fear ending being put in the same position thats why they are not even humoring any nicities and even making shit up and planting false flags with white passing kikes. The only solstice is that there is no love amongst thieves and murders and even if united against whites they each know that they will have to betray eachother eventually and use whites in that war. You will see the day that you will be forced to fight to decide who enslaves you.

It wont matter though, if he cannot deny it then it becomes truth.

the_4_chan_hobbyist_community.webm

lol

Attached: niggeranus.jpg (474x358, 20.89K)

Mentally ill, weak people with no character are easiest to control. It's all run by kikes anyway, so hiring decent, competent, independent people who would be asking questions is generally not advised. Better get some subhuman wreck who would do literally anything you ask him to just so he can be given an opportunity to get back at people superior to him. But no one "oppressed" him in the first place. He wanted to be the one doing the oppressing. But nature has not given him the right tools for it. In no other scenario would that be possible, so he found power over others in serving the Jew, ensuring his absolute loyalty. This is why SJW's most often become the most tyrannical oppressors. That's what they wanted to be since the beginning. Lacking power over themselves, being the lowest gutter of society, they were always looking for a venue to unleash their hatred against the man of quality. And the Jew was more than happy to give it to them.

Also this, most of those people are social predators and psychopaths, they will do anything that gives them higher social status without ever questioning the nature of it, in this case it's oppression points. Women and homosexuals are much more prone to this kind of behavior (which is the exact thing that keeps the Talmudic system running), that's why they get forced so much. It's mostly about control and social engineering, degeneracy is secondary, but also highly encouraged.

you know Zig Forums I get but what the fuck did kiwifarms do
josh is a faggot who almost killed Zig Forums sure but he had nothing to do with any of this

also
this is like a parody holy fuck

She's so fucking terrified of us, she won't even us our full name.
THAT'S HOW MUCH POWER WE HAVE AS THE INTERNET'S BOOGEYMEN

Attached: Good laffs had.gif (512x384, 2.07M)

INTERNET HATE MACHINE

Or doing it because they dont want peopel coming here.

BT is a false flag hoax.
DR actually killed people.
Learn the difference.

The autists, obviously.

Being near the oasis is better than being in the desert. Everyone else is being deprived of crucial information (hidden by the (((media)))) that they really ought to know. And most will likely die blind, not knowing the full truth of why things are the way they are. Of how things got so fucked up in the first place.

THEY WANT AN IRL MEETUP!

Attached: US funded Sudanese militants.mp4 (854x480, 12.32M)

This

What's the deal with niggers, why are they a thing?

Too late.

h*nk h*nk

GET ON TELEGRAM

You don't understand the world. People fight for their well being. If the 5k autists would pick up guns they would only have to kill the 100k leftist not fight against the whole world.

And you know, the police, national guard, military, UN, etc…

Niggers sing about it a lot, it has to do with their philosophy of "get money and fuck bitches", note nothing about fathering children and the like. Yet while a very simple and crude philosophy it continues their existence.

Who the fuck is 8ch*n and why are they giving us a bad name?

If you are going to die anyways, why not fight back?

Considering that it's 8ch.net, typing an asterisk after 8ch, say as if it was copy and pasted somewhere other than google, would bring them here immediately.
Not that this cunt ever learned to code.

They hire them so as to empower them, it gives subhuman elements power of arrest / financial power / media power, etc. over white people. It's part of the white genocide agenda to elevate the garbage of the society into a position of relative social power over a white underclass. They know these buffoons will never actually challenge their hold on power from within, they're too incompetent. It's perfectly safe to invite them into the ivory tower and create loyal vassals out of these psychotic elements who wish nothing but pain upon white people.

Nice brainwashing, rabbis. Soon muslims will be fighting to erase all inalienable rights and focus on Israel's right to exist too. Oh wait, they already are. Tragic.

I want Google trannies to appear in bogs, so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Telegram is my preferred method of contacting friends and family. I openly mock and ridicule anyone I know who's stupid enough to use facebook messenger, kik or whatsapp.

Telegram is shit. Enjoy Durov's cock.

What do you recommend? A jabber client?

Streissand Effect. For better or worse, in this case.

Good. Kill Jim. Destroy the site. Burn it to the fucking ground. Zig Forums has been dead for years. He killed it.

Also, it's interesting how she leaves out half chan. That should say mountains about it's current state.

No 4chan?
How come?

She needs to get a subpoena for that Paul guy too.
I would like to hear what he has to say.

Attached: dio_laugh.mp4 (326x184, 1.54M)

Normie tier: Signal. It wants your phone number, just like Telegram, but at least it provides end-to-end encryption by default, unlike Telegram.

If you connect to an XMPP (Jabber) server using TLS, you get the same privacy as when using Telegram: i.e. the server admin can spy on your messages. You can set up your own server for yourself, your friends and your family. Or you can use an end-to-end encryption plugin on top of XMPP. There are 2 of them: OTR and OMEMO. The best Jabber client for Android is Conversations (ships with OMEMO enabled by default; available for free from F-Droid). For the desktop, all of them are shit, but you can try Pidgin or Gajim.

If both of you don't want to store any logs and want maximum privacy, use Ricochet: one-on-one chats only, available only on the desktop.

most are dumb as bricks

Sure let’s get 8ch, gab, voat and bitchute up there about how they are being censored and deplatformed monetarily.

yeah bro think of the EPIC SALT XD don't do anything meaningful though just make people angy on the internetz lolz
Kill yourself.

Owned by the government since 2007, dipshit. Same with Zig Forums since 2015.

Why do you think they are doing it faggot? They believe it will bring about their messiah / end of the world.

They're still trying this bullshit about words being weapons and harassment?

This, so much, and so difficult for some autists to grasp. You know how the left goes on and on about how "effective" Nazi propaganda was? Its true effect was to render their (((propaganda))) inoperative.

When you meme, you are literally putting sugar in the enemy's gas tank.

FINAL BOSS OF THE INTERNET
HONK HONK

Attached: pizzanigger rabbit.jpg (880x757, 86.97K)

Viva El Tor-ro!

We're going to keep sticking our BBP in your mouth whether you like it or not!
(We also have a suppository version we may use from time to time.)

it must suck so much to own a site with codes of conduct but no anonimity
all the work it takes to moderate it and you still have to answer to the law for every fuck up of your users

If they get served via Twitter someone could LARP as their counsel and respond with legalese bullshit and pastas

Tr*nn**s

Attached: WhitePrideFlagApropos.png (8000x4934, 374.51K)

someone post the webm of jim playing keyboard for 14 minutes

.>>13106419 This guy doesn't like to be called a guy either

Attached: hdsfu547urjf7485.png (1091x771, 827.99K)

Why do you know so much about trannies you weird cunt?

lol

All of us? Might be crowded

So we have Tarrant and gab has Bowers, what's foxdickfarms' kill count? I thought their shooter only shot a chair and himself.

Considering that the whole tranny song and dance is a ridiculous mental gymnastics farce, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that they have higher IQ than your typical normie scum - you have to at least be somewhat mentally agile if you want to learn the whole routine. Although, they do not understand what their
"routines" translate to or mean on any level, they can certainly imitate understanding of a philosophical/ideological/moral system. I would wager they are "smart" like Asians are "smart", aka they have an imitative "intelligence" that lacks understanding and by extension creative potential.

>(((1)))

Lmfao. It's almost like they don't think before they speak

Attached: 911 2.jpg (552x527, 35.94K)

As long as he brings his electric piano.