Weakness of the Jew

I think I figured out a weakness of the jew that Zig Forums could weaponize, as this weakness is actually a quality that founds strength within Zig Forums.

I am not a scholar and not the sharpest tool in the shed so bear with me even if I sound retarded.

A theme that I keep hearing about the jews is that they are a race (religion?) without roots.
They go somewhere, infest the place but ultimately they have no loyalty to their people, to the land, the nation and so on.
However, when you see jews in modern media, being soap operas, cartoons, movies and comics (on top of other things), what is that they make a point of?
To show jewish traditions and culture.

Isn't that the very definition of contradiction?
How can you have a proper culture without having a proper history of the land, the people, the nation… a past.
If you just jump place to place you cannot say that jews even had a society of their own, you were always guests to the society of others, nothing of it was your own.

I feel they do this to make their biggest weakness seem like their biggest strength.
Jews as a matter of fact do not have a culture.
They have a religion but that's not the same thing.
They are not keen to a certain race because of their history, they are not keen to certain politics because they lived through them and they are not keen to certain food because… they did not have to face famine, only religion limitations.

The conclusion to my line of thought is that jews do not really exist as nothing else but a religion and that is their greatest weakness that can be exploited to destroy them.
Italy, France, Germany hell even America, they endure this invasion because they have an identity that is not only religious in nature but cultural and political, in other words the history of their people make their people strong.
As an example, to make the point strong, take an Italian and a Jew.
Remove the religion and all derivative qualities of that religion.
What remains culturally?
The italian still has a culture, he likes specific types of food, he has kinship with the land, he tends to feel at home in hills and when he talks he gesticulates a lot.
A jew? He… has his language, probably? What else does modern media tell us of jewish practices except their religion?

One could argue that "well being jewish is a matter of religion and not of people" but that's not true in my opinion, being jewish is a matter of race, of clan, of family.
It's not like christians, two christians can have different cultures while having the same religion, not so for the jew.

In my opinion this is the jew's greatest weakness: they have no culture and no history.
If we used their weapons against them they would not be able to endure the blow like we did and would be erased as a people, as their lack of roots make them versatile when invading others but defenseless when being invaded in turn.
Meaning that the best way to get rid of the jews is to push for their "cultural" dilution.

Attached: Tell the truth.jpg (410x509, 58.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That or 30-06.

I feel killing them amounts to nothing in the long run, not because they are immortal but because they shield themselves with others and otherwise flee to regain numbers in the long run.
It's like trying to eliminate all mosquitoes: killing them does not work, instead you poison their very genes so in their long run they will go extinct.
I feel that is what we should push for: have a multicultural Israel, have people of color converting to judaism and pushing for their miscegenation.

Poison their well in turn.

The neck

Shut the fuck up

You didn't meme responsibly and that became an actual truth.
Killing jews would not solve any problems, we need to erase them as a people just as much as they are erasing us.

How the fuck do you think the white race is being genocided?
Because they are bombing us?
No, our fertility is low as fuck and they force us to import niggers and sandniggers that reproduce five times as much.

What is killing us can kill them.

Look at this.
They gave immigrant women contraceptives.
Why?
Because they as a people CANNOT under any circumstance survive if immigrants have higher fertility rates.

Attached: 5b39bfc7adb21395c94109fd6f7c75bd554a05d0d7837a044a15f9bfeeb3bcd5.jpg (663x2470, 635.68K)

The weakness of the Jew is simple, it's egotism and a propensity to believe his own lies. All you need to do to lead a Jew around by his prodigious nose is to convince him that what you're doing is "what all the cool kids are doing" and he will attempt to adopt whatever you do and claim that it is of his own device.

That's the new edit of the news, the old one had them castrated.

That's exactly it!
The jews projected its weaknesses onto others and attacked the rest of the world is if those weaknesses were their own.
That's why a jew can believe his own lies: his lack of culture and history make him resistant to being subverted.

Jews have been exiled, killed and attacked all through history, yet they are still here.
How come?
They are rootless, so they don't need a place to stay, they don't even need great numbers: their religious identity keeps the floating.

HOWEVER
The same quality that makes the almost impervious to being killed off makes the susceptible to corruption, subversion and to being replaced.
You can't think in short terms, you need to solve the problem with a solution that will last, killing jews is only a temporary solution, erasing their identity will last forever.

*doesn't make him resistant to being subverted

First : sorry for my bad english i'm not an english speaker
secondly: I'm a newfag sorry if i don't quote well or anything.And sorry if it annoyed you that i'm a newfag.

Then :

I keep hearing about the jews is that they are a race (religion?) without roots.
They have roots and these roots are deeply rooted in the judaism and in their communities.Even if they weren't a people of a nation ,they were a country in countries(israël is a polysemic word too it's also the country,the promised and also can be defined as the people.)
Jewish have their own culture and their own traditions ,it can differ from shepardic/ashkenazic and so on but it doesnt really change with their common traditions that they get from judaism as day-off,food,kosher,what to eat what to not,their way to separate them between jewish and the gentiles.
Israel are not anymore the israel of theodore hertzl (and wasnt in 1917 tho ,easily jewish rabbi and jewish elites rapidly derived laïc nationalism from their goal to go back to their promised land,thats why they didnt go in africa or in argentina but in palestine).
Israël (the state) is there to unify all these people under one land,one language,one culture,one way to see the judaism.They're creating their own nation,their own history and their own culture.And since it's a jewish state ,any jewish in the world would feel saying "we" as israël as the state of jewish.It's accomplished and they get strengher.

Then your point : What is the greatest weakness of jewish people ? their arrogance i think. Literally everything is out there,they dont even hide anything ,if you search you will find what they think,what are their goeals,what they think about goyim.Their weakness is that they're too arrogant to even think goyim are a threat now and so they love you say outloud things that they should Hide but since they've destroyed christianity ,pragmatic and well-functionning education ,or if you prefer the "logos" of people ,they know just a few of them will go deeply in all that things and know what are they doing.

That would be my answer.
Then what to do ? i really don't know,but something we can do is that : they manipulate us because from our christians roots we got charity,love,forgiveness and so on ,they just laïcised it into the "Human's rights" and people are under this ideology of humans rights.But jews don't respect it and it's not even in their tradition or in their religion (wich is a talmudo-judaism -and we can also put the kabbalah with it- and not only old testament) and so by human's right showing that the true haters are them.It's not really complicate to show it tho ,i saw that 4chan is a lot of pic related to show all these things,you can also found videos of jewish explaining what their goals(dominate the worlds surrounded by slaves ,it's even in the deuteronome if i'm not wrong).
Their arrogance is their great weakness ,show who is the really hater of the mankind to people and they would start thinking about the jewish question and not considered that jewish are the eternal victims of the whites.

you also have to start thinking that the avrage jewish people it's just a liberal jewish.Even netanyahu voters are not like jews people spitting on gentile and dream of global domination,they just vote because in their education they got full progaganda of the eternal victim jewish surrounded by haters. You have to start makes the difference between them and their elites and telling them that their elites are creating antisemitism by what they do and what they think. These elites if one day everyone attack israel wont give a single fuck if a the average jewish israeli die,they will be in new-york drinking wine and netanyahu will take a fly to escaped from this shit.Thats what they have did in 30's. While the average jewish were going to live under nazi's rules ,their elites just flied away to new-york or london.
I feel it's also our goals to make jewish aware that if they continue to defend their elites just by tribal instinct ,this is the average jewish who's gonna suffer ,not their elites.

Just a thought :
Their rootlessnes is one of their biggest strengths. It makes it incredibly difficult to fight. Every time they get noticed as what they are they move on leaving you with the choices of letting them go or attacking them outside your homeland.
Now that they have Israel things might have gotten easier in the long run.

But that's only dictated by their religion, not their culture.
While a religion can be used to help culture growth you cannot replace culture with religion, your people need an identity.
That I agree with and it is also why I feel they feel constantly under attack and on edge because this is the only time where they are setting down roots, meaning they are actually at their weakest, since this is a moment of transition for them.

No, that's a flaw but not the weakness of the entire jewish people.
I am not looking for personality traits, I am looking for objective weaknesses within their culture.
Arrogance can play a part on it but what does "arrogance" mean?
That you can trace it?
That you can find it?
It's not a weakness in the sense that you can exploit it, it's more or a signature, something that makes it obvious they are the attackers, not unlike a poisonous snake colored brightly: the bright colors only indicate that it is poisonous, they are not a weakness that can be used against the snake.

Even more so specifically because they are in a phase of transition.

We need to realize why jews are still a thing in spite of the fact that literally the entire world hated them and that reason is that their "culture" cannot be defeated but only corrupted.
Once again, jews told us what is the best weapon we can use to eliminate them.

Attached: f3117f803a3edd23a590554769ee86a020b81919855303c810be8a8d224adce1.png (1000x3000, 1.93M)

Their religion is their identity tho ,they get into jewry because they were jewish.They get into usury because they were jewish,they were jewish because they weren't gentiles.You can't separate the ethny of jews and judaism,it's deeply linked even if now they can feel more israeli than jewish but still what is israel ? a jewish state made by jews for jews. I see what you mean but i think (but maybe i'm wrong) you're confused because you see religion in an idealistic way (wich is the case of christianity,christianity doesnt make christians living in christian land,kingdom of god is not here but heaven while jewish have a materialist way to think,kingdom of god is here,the materialist universe, there's no heaven-don't know words in english my bad-).

No, that's a flaw but not the weakness of the entire jewish people.

i see what you mean ,i would say then how they see gentiles aka sub-humans.No ones like to heard he is a sub-human from another.You just have to read some sentences of old testament,talmud,jewish thinkers/rabbi and people would be amazed how much "hate" they can have.It can be traced and can be find in their litterature.

Nice cal. choice. I see you are also a gentleman of discerning taste

The "jews" are not Semites, not Israelite, and the term jew is made up as well (a translation error actually). They are still the same khazarians from the olden days and only bound by blood…extremely corrupted (mixed) blood.

The two most important things about them are a) being rootless and b) operating in a caste system. You already understand the rootless part, which means not bound to nature, to race, to blood. Therefore not bound to nation, country, culture. They're nomadic, thanks to thousands of years of persecution (for their crimes) and that is a self destructive part by natural laws. Then comes the caste system…a system based on keeping secrets bound to certain groups with the aim of control. Every group is given jsut enough knowledge to benefit the main cause, and they all are used as a shield to protect the upper echelon, who know that everything is based on lies. The biggest knowledge the khazarians on top are holding is that the laws of men are a lie to hide the laws of nature, because that lie is what gives the few the total control over the many.

And that's their biggest weakness.

You pick a man of any country and show him their culture and they will say "Yes, this is me, this is mine, this is my people".
Pick a jew, what can he say is his culture?
How does a jew build homes?
How does he cook his food?
How does he treat the land?
How does he treat the animals?

Everything a jew does is not because he belongs but because he is told to do by his religion.
In replacing their identity and their culture with their religion they are at their fundament weak.

SEE THAT'S EXACTLY THE THING!
IT'S ALL ABOUT RELIGION!
They don't hate gentile like we hate niggers!
We hate niggers because we have a reason to hate niggers or gipsies or anyone else.
Jews hate gentiles because THEIR RELIGION DICTATE THEM TO HATE GENTILES.

You catch onto the gimmick here?
THEIR RELIGION DICTATES WHAT THEY THINK.
If we had their same weakness then our cucked Pope Francis would've have caused the entire western world to fall.
THEY PROJECTED THEIR WEAKNESS UPON US AND TRIED TO GET TO OUR POPE, THINKING THAT HAVING AN HIGHER UP IN OUR RELIGION TELLING US TO KILL OURSELVES WAS GOING TO WORK.
That of course failed because our identity is MORE than our religion.
But if we did the opposite, aka we subverted their religion how good do you think THEY will fare?

i see
and what can we do to subvert their religion?

well thats gonna be complicate because there's the writing teaching and then the oral teachings.And oral teaching is throught yeshivas so that would kinda hard for every user to try to be jewish ,study torah,talmud and kabbalah during long long years in order to achieve to be nasi and rabbis of shandedrin to subvert their religion.
Sorry to say that ,your idea is not bad but it's a kind of fantasy.

The Jews' weakness is greed. Most of Bernie Madoffs victims were fellow Jews.

Promise a Jew a good deal and he'll follow you all the way to the gas chambers.

No fucking idea, I am just sharing my view on jewish weakness.
Likely doing memes and spreading the idea that Israel needs to be multicultural is a way to do that.

Realistically we are never going to be at a point politically were genociding other races is allowed… however, we can replicate what they are doing to us and do it to them, meaning that if we get in power we can condemn Israel as being "racist" or just force them to get immigrants in their land.

Anything that jews are doing to us we can do to them.

That's the best though.
The idea is not so much to subvert but to dilute their religion.
Send muslims there, send africans there, let them "integrate" themselves, become part of the jewish identity.
As I wrote above: what they are doing to use they do because they believe our weaknesses are their weaknesses.
Let's convert their media, their subvert their internet, their freedom of speech hell freedom of religion, brand them their best as outcasts and their worst as heroes.
Of course, to do that we need to be in power, merely taking control of our own nations.
The second we are out of their grip we can grip them back, but we can start to weaken them now by attacking their weakness, aka their lack of culture.

to use *against us.

A jew has no idea what his religion is. To study to the Torah you need six years, the Talmud is an unreadable wall of offensive nonsense, and other interpretations like the Zohar have like 18 volumes to it. Now go out there and talk up a bunch of jews about their religion and you nothing but contradicting and evading answers. So jews are not bound to their religious identity at all, they use it to hide behind, because it can be defined as whatever they need it to be.

Religion itself is a corruption of the natural traits superstition, faith and morality and was created to control the many by the few. They did this by selling them human laws in exchange for empty promises. Every argument that you will have with a believer from any group will eventually always end with them saying "you have to believe". That is the trick that enslaves them, the idea that a superstition is the absolute end of their inquiry, when in reality superstition is the beginning of it, because it's followed by curiosity, which becomes knowledge. If you look behind the superstition you'll find the only unshakable truth on this earth, the natural laws. Hiding these laws behind a front, the laws of men, gives anyone in the known the ability to exploit the entire human race. It's that simple.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISREAL
DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST STRENGTH

What I mean by their religion is their identity all about jews is from judaism.Nothing else. Then of course every jews is not a rabbi or even religious but even a jewish atheist will relate to jewish as an ethny ,ethny that is related to judaism because judaism makes jewish an ethny cause it's a tribal religion and not a universalist one.
Its like someone saying "i'm christian" but don't trust in god ,it's because it's religious at first and then get cultural. Same for jews and jewish atheist,at first it was religious and became cultural.Except that for jewish it was deeply rooted in judaism and in the dichotomy between them and gentiles.This dichotomy makes thems go to jewry in europe (and also in middle east,al-andalus,maghreb,china,india) and make thems being communities.
Then now they can define as jewish without being a believer or knowing anything about the torah or the talmud but this dichotomy that make possible a non-believer jewish still defining jewish is the judaism. Then it is important ? no because the average jewish has no to deal with the problems that nationalists face ,their elites are the problem and their elites are active messianist kabbalistic jewish.They are religious as fuck and they don't do things for just the pleasure to dominate the world.There are just accomplishing as some said "God's plan".

That's not the elite, that is the warrior class, the capitalistic gatherer, the businessman, the ones falling for their own product…money. These are mostly ashkenazic. The ones in charge, the closest to the khazarian bloodline, have no interest in money or religion, because they created both. For them it's about control. Also, the whole jew thing came around when the khazarians were forced to take on a religion, and they chose judaism, and start building synagogues. Then came the slow process of infiltration and corruption, until the time was right to stage a false flag (Jesus Christ), and voila…a new doctrine written by them for both judaism and Christianity.

*BLACK* HEBREW ISRAELITES!
DAS RITE!
you want a secret weapon?
Promote the militant deluded crazy black Hebrew israelites.
I want ilhan omars thoughts on the Ethiopian "jews" and right of return?
1. It erodes the idea of jews as a race
1a. Point out how anthropologically speaking Jews are not really a race and that fact comes from Jewish anthropologist. (Now we know this is wrong and OP is retarded because like many of you i have excellent J-dar and they are most certainly a sub racial group with very distinct traits. But normies are dumb)
2. Let militant schwartza and yids fight.
3. In the end it supports a racial ethnostate israel (which id gladly give -sorry MIDF spys pretending to be WNs- in return for white people to like wise have a home)

Pretty much.
Let a huge chunk of niggers "embrace" their religion.
It's the same shit with "we wuz kangs" but it becomes "we wuz joos".

Because jews are racist and at the same time black. So they murder their own that show that.

We iz nation of Islam?

They're not even religious any more, got secular faster than christians, they run on "culture" now.

OP doesn't understand what a Jew is. Jews are a race of Semites who evolved to subsist as parasites on Aryans.

The Jewish religion is a rationalization for their parasitism. It's not a religion that attempts to explain the cosmos or anything like that. Judaism is a guide book that teaches them how to infiltrate, subjugate, and exterminate host peoples.

The Jews do not build, found, or contribute anything to history. They go from host to host inverting its values and bringing them to ruin. That's what being a Jew means. Parasitism IS Judaism. Parasitism IS Jewish culture. It is the defining concept of Jewishness.

You may not see it as a culture or religion because it lacks beauty, but that's only because you're comparing Jews to normal races. A parasitic people will naturally not behave anything like a host people. And so you misunderstand them.

The Jews will never be a normal people because that would mean their fundamental death. They will never just settle down, build their own societies and leave other people alone, because that's not who they are.

Again, you fundamentally do not understand what Judaism is. Stop comparing it to other religions.

Judaism teaches Jews how to behave: to lie, cheat, murder, and exploit goyim for their own ends.

Judaism is not about faith, meaning, or truth. It's a racial code. Consider it the world's first manifesto. .

First of all, Jews do have their own cooking, language, rituals, etc.

No. Jewish hatred of "gentiles" is encoded in their blood. Secular/atheistic Jews are some of the most intensely and fanatically bloodthirsty people there are. Jewish behavior is genetically-rooted. The Talmud only come about the after the destruction of the Temple. Jews were Jewing long before that. The Talmud only codified their behavior.

You cannot subvert the Jewish religion because the whole point of Judaism is to encourage a supremacist and genocidal attitude in all Jews towards Aryans. Judaism doens't care about truth, it's a tribal narrative masquerading as a religion.

Finally, a word on "religious" Jews versus "secular" Jews.

The only difference between these two is that religious Jews will have a slightly different justification for their parasitism. They will invoke the stories from their ancient religious propaganda for why they need to dominate and destroy host peoples as part of their commitment to their volcano demon.

The secular Jews will offer tribal-racial reasons for the same thing. Instead of invoking religious stories they'll invoke their narratives about "pogroms" and the holohoax. Sometimes they'll be more pragmatic and simply state that the only way they can exist as a race is to dominate and destroy host peoples, then move on to the next host.

Think of Jews as a cancer that can talk and convince its victims not to remove it. Just as cancer can only ever harm a person, Jews can only harm host peoples. Invariably the host people realizes it has cancer and tries to remove; the Jews respond by killing the host and moving on. This is 2,000 years of Aryan-Jewish history.

Jewish rationalizations for their behavior may differ from Jew to Jew, but the behavior ITSELF never changes. They have always been a race of liars and murderers. It's what their religion and culture are geared towards. It's what drives and defines them as a race.

Fug. When I came here a few years ago every post was "do nazi stuff" and "jews are a race" and now /po/ has come around to the reality that jew are not a race but an ethno-religious group that hides amongst the races fo the world.
Good timeline.

'spiritual jew' is the problem.

user you are responding to a jew. Didn't you recognize the shift away from jews towards "religion" and "niggers". Also said "hate" for no reason.

Agreed. Give them a taste of their own medicine. Israel's already the gayest country on earth, so appealing to their innate degeneracy will be easy..
Even if we glassed Israel, they'd milk it for a thousand years. They'd be using the goyim as furniture.

Attached: jewtraits.PNG (1191x70, 91.24K)

One interesting thing I found out is that Jews are have virtually no higher arts. Look up pics of synagogues, they always just copy the architecture of the area they are subverting. Besides matzo ball soup and playing the Jewish piano they don't have much.

Fuck off woman.

Attached: Don't Care.gif (500x283, 974.65K)

Of course. Why do you think that they subvert high arts and push degenerate arts?
Part of it may well be the larger effect of destabilizing society, but another, vital, part of it is envy (the emotion that most strongly defines their mentality). They don't have high art, so they don't want anyone else to have high art.
The attitude of "our people don't have it, so we'll make sure that other nations don't have it either" describes so much of how they think and what they do.

who do you think brought in the 'huddled masses' or 'melting pot' in the first place?
look up (((Emma Lazarus))) and (((Israel Zangwill)))…
without Jews there is no feminism communism homosexuality abortion etc.

That's what I am saying, dude.
They thought that their weakness was our weakness and tried to subvert us with what they thought would've been the most effective way to subvert us.

No their still a race.

Very good point. Problem is most people are so Zog brained in this world that your point will be discarded and thrown away for being a racist white supremacist anti-Semitic evil Nazi conspiracy theory. (pic related)

Attached: ECFC1471-0F81-4407-A7D6-87956C619530.png (619x563, 431.9K)

Agreed, racemixing can be their biggest weakness. You can't kill them, but you can decay them into irrelevance. Open Borders for Israel is more important than ever. If the Jewish race is to survive they must become mixed. Zig Forums will play a large part in that, and we will be resented for that role.

You mean destroy Zionism from within with their own leftist garbage? I'm up for that.

Jews are naturally ugly and can only be nice looking if they steal DNA from White people.

I see what you did there.

ASSANGE? MORE LIKE ASSCLOWN
BRENTON TARRANT WAS MOSSAD

Revelation of the method. Ancient Talmudic principle that Jews still use to this day.

Attached: revelationofthemethod911.jpg (480x360 397.43 KB, 30.37K)

Khazar theory was invented by a Jew. No one really knows for sure what "Jews" really are. We do know that the "Jews" of today are not the chosen people of God, as the bible tells us in Revelations and John. If were purely going off the new testament, the "fake Jews" are descendants of Satan. The chosen people of God has always been Caucasians. One of the reasons why "Jews" hate Caucasians so much is their jealousy. Any kike that reads this, remember, Jesus loves you.

Just goes to show you that this battle has been going on for thousands of years. The chosen people of God versus the descendants of Satan himself

Try thinking instead, faggot.

Jewish propensity for nepotism and narcissism is comparable to the sense of duty and honor for Teutons.
You said it yourself, they are a race without roots. But they are a race. A DNA test will tell you if you are Jewish.
Their behavior, while most supported by the culture they are immersed in (which stems from their religion) it is more than likely reinforced by genetics.

I love your enthusiasm, user. Never the less all religions can easily be debunked as tools to give the few control over the many. It's a blatant lie, like all the laws of men. As for the khazarians…if you don't have evidence you disprove lies and go from there. The so called jews are entirely made up and all the corruption of their natural traits comes from the corruption of blood, because that's where all genetic distortions come from. Passed through the bloodlines. That fits to the khazarian story, same with the jewish caste system of secrecy control.

They used the same tactic of author character assassination on the protocols. What matters is not who did it, but what he's saying, and how it fits into the historical timeline.

sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

Sure.
But then you only have to muddy their DNA with nigger bloodlines to completely fuck with them.
The second niggers are part of the jewish race it becomes a minefield, as the mutt will not only have the perversion of the kike but the entitlement of the nigger.

Leave a trail of pennies into a death camp, then leave one gold coin attached to a trigger lok, if they take the gold coin they lock themselves in a gas chamber, if they walk away they only get pennies. We all know the jew cant resist the golden coin. They kill themselves and ultimately i get my pennies back : )

That much is obvious

We should all convert to Judaism and use the law of return. Dilute the fuck out of Israel and get to join their military to fight sandniggers.

What about mutilated baby dicks and the strength of a young girl? Add to that mommy issues and a fetish for anything unnatural and they're a complete mess.

We are not them.

And thank god.

Attached: saracen.jpg (1147x311, 77.77K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Time to exploit

Everyone know the weakness of the jew is black cock, they just can't get enough of it.
The negro is the gene pool that is rugged enough to consume the kike completely.
The best weapon against the jew is to black them.

Attached: eea39d32659b9a5e6134b271a3d79dd9553dc870cdc035409e1f506ca298c1bc (1).jpg (750x750, 109.94K)

But jews do have a strong culture. A big part of that culture is enforcing it on future generations.

If you move to LA you dont instantly become a soyboy cuck. In fact you never will if you fight to maintain your good senses. Culture isn't about where you live it's about how you're raised.

Jewish culture is all about being persecuted. They constantly do things to piss people off. They lie, scheme, destroy and act hypocritically. This causes people to attack them. These attacks reinforce their victim narrative and keep them from assimilating.

The way to destroy jews (without actually killing them) is to do what they've been doing to Christianity. Make being jewish uninteresting and worthless to the next generation. Turn it into just another boring, outdated religion. That would destroy them.

If you ever played EVE you'll know of goonswarm. Most other groups took pride in being good at the game, having nice ship and winning fights. Goons too pride in being shit at everything. They reveled in their failure. They did shitty stupid things. This was their power. This made them undefeatable. They were the jews of EVE. You couldn't shame them because they legitimately wallowed in being shit.

The mistake the goyim have made is that we've tried to make jews feel shame for being lying, theiving cheating snakes because that works on goyim. We have to make jews be disgusted by their jewishness. Take away their persecution culture. Attack them on the basis of things they are actually weak to. Tell them they can't succeed without their support network. Look to what they actually care about. They imagine themselves to be god's chosen. They imagine themselves to have a 115 IQ. They're obsessed with murdering people for perceived slights that happened 1000 years ago. These are your avenues of attack.

Attached: 3gedxbanqws21.png (1075x1032, 532.87K)

Strong culture? Not a problem, the stronger the culture the greater the fetishes that culture will entertain. And what form of deviance for a self-proclaimed chosen race of God find the ultimate fetish? The defiling of their pure heritage with what would be considered the most mongrel of the goyim races. Oy vey how subversive!

Attached: 660e9d5c1064fe70d946c0bf1ce88cd4a17db4f4ebc3977aa1a3c19e781686d8.jpg (480x481, 34.12K)

Correction America has no culture…or do you think the atomized globalist consumer fetish suffice? apple pie,pledge allegiance to ZOG, the latest Jew Hollywood movie.TEEVEE show, or MSM created meme….hamburgers,pizza,burritos, how bout some Negro sports ball,and some shitty beer… and a 4th of July picnics…what is your American culture…do tell?

All 'white' culture is EUROPEAN.PERIOD

Bump
The jewish identity and strategy is rooted in contradiction
Contradiction confuses the gentile and when surrounded with material comforts and brainwashed with pathological altruism he willingly submits.
Think of it this way. the jews claim they are God’s chosen people while the totality of their identity is the destruction of the very identity of God itself
Their identity is a contradiction and a symptom of the weakness of those they prey on

They are the criminals of the natural world and they use the ILLUSION of the world of man as their seat of power.

So to defeat the jew one must embody Gods identity of complexity and beauty and avoid generalization. The jew is fundamentally stupid.

To exterminate the jew truly we must live in accordance with the laws of nature and seek to perpetuate these laws within our social systems. The jew cannot survives the natural world which is why he began as a parasite in european ghettos and now hides deep within the cities.

I'm not sure about this. Are parasites not found in nature? Invasive, infectious organisms can survive and thrive indefinitely unless exterminated by artificial means.

They don't have a culture. What they have is tribal identity founded on imagined victimhood. If you were able to erase the ideas of fake jewish persecution, they'd still find something to kvetch about and rally around. They automatically create jewish ghettos and form insular groups to multiply, very similar to a petri dish. If their real in my mind past could be erased, they'd just make one up and run with it. No amount of idea smashing can rid the jew of the jew mind and the lies it creates. The jew itself mush be smashed.

Yes. But in the natural world they are kept in check to the benefit of the whole, through nature, the parasite can never fully destroy the order of which it seeks to pray on the organism even if it is successful in significantly destroying said organism. In the artificial world and consciousness of man the jew can sever the link to the natural world and voila welcome to the post modern world with the white race on the edge of extinction. Had we stayed in accordance with the way the jew would have been naturally cut down but because the white man has severed his existence from the natural world ( atleast temporarily) the jew is able to considered seemingly unbridled control and destroy both the organism he feeds and and the order in which both spring from. Return to the natural order

Do you think religion had anything to fo with the situation?

Lets exploit it times 10

This is true, but the answer isn't assimilating them.

The only thing that needs to happen is for 51% of normies to see the truth. Their cultural prevalence could be erased in just a few years if we could wake the normies up.

Jews

I am the Night King, I raise the dead

Whether you believe there are good Jews and bad Jews. or Jews are just all bad given the chanced due to their natural tendency to act as a group against their hosts you have to agree that there are Jews who do lots of damage and there are other Jews who due to their station or due to their inclination, are pretty harmless ( at least in this life ).

One of the biggest dangers is punishing the innocent.

And this is not for the sake of the innocent (even if guilty at heart). It's for the sake of misdirected energy that could be used to punish the guilty.

'Jews' is a shorthand for Jews and who they control. To focus on those Jews, it would be better to focus on the objectionable things they do. When monopoly/oligopoly financial/communication/media/entertainment companies misuse that monopoly power to harm consumers they should become the focus of attention. Just saying 'Jews' allows attention to be misdirected towards their decoys/pawns.

Don't be too hard with yourself though.
But their culture is very real and their religion mostly a wrapping for their culture of parasitism.

Say it with me

Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Gentiles are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Gentiles will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive."

fixed
Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Gentiles are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Gentiles will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive."

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAHELL

Erase them all just to be safe.
You don't go the entire history of humanity being hated without a reason.

Go away newfag

The truth is their poison.