Seven CEOs from the big banks are testifying:
+Jamie Dimon
+Michael Corbatt
+James Gorman
+Brian Moynihan
+Ronald O'Hanley
+Charles Scharf
+David Solomon

I can't believe you guys haven't made a thread about this yet. They are in recess and the second half of the heaing should be begining shortly. Moderators in the chat on youtube are nuking any free-thought or red-pills so if you are bored in the recess you can go make their life miserable in the meantime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tAj7CcVoKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its live again.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (524x408, 351.57K)

so she's a jew too…

Oh look, a sheboon! We're saved!

Sheboons tell it like it is. I saw it on an episode of Seinfeld.

fuck you nigger

Attached: Press Play.jpg (700x700, 93.76K)

=This is the best clip so far.
Basically the (((heads of 7 major banks))) lying under oath that they are all white.
Heres a link to the full quality video if you want to do a better job encoding than I did youtube.com/watch?v=_tAj7CcVoKY

Attached: 2019-04-10 11-19-26.webm (432x240, 8.65M)

This board is ded. The jews at the head of 7 major banks are testifying and nobody gives a shit.

Representative Foster literally just said his entire district didn't want to bail out the banks in 08 and he voted for it anyway. He harped on how going against the will of the people was a trait to be admired. He did "the right thing" even though the people didn't want it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (544x433, 437.44K)

Of course they all voted to bail out the banks. The jews told them all to.

Simon says raise your hand. What a fucking farce. HONK HONK.

wew. got banned from chat

Their successors will be Chinese who whip the shit out of that racist monkey. Go to China and say shit like that monkey.

He's too stupid to discuss finance, so he blabbers about slavery.

This is a scripted PR stunt by the banks, why would anyone care?

I have no idea why the U.N. isn't calling for nuclear disarmament every time somebody from the U.S. government says something. It always reeks of massive stupidity. None of these low IQ people should be in charge of WMDs.

Cry more, you fucking yid.

Why would we care about your jew puppet and your jew puppet talking about jew theater? Go back to reddit.

You niggers do enough crying for the whole world.

i iz son of slaves. me ask stupid question now. why no cotton pickers in charge of banks? huh? let the record show dis.

Why is this nigger speaking so s l o w l y

Attached: 1459982627631.png (483x287, 252.68K)

Keep crying, ban evader.

Simma down now, Toby.

So is it just gonna be a few hours of baby coddle softball questions or what?

Attached: I hate that shit.png (512x512, 276.45K)

What the fuck.

"David Michael Solomon was born circa 1962 in Hartsdale, New York to Jewish parents." - from Wikipedia

So that took me like ten seconds and I just proved that at least one of them lied under oath. This while this probably is staged and means nothing. That was too easy.

Honk Honk

Attached: nig made good.jpg (2048x1295, 576.83K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

bump

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES