"He Was Just Gushing Blood": Man In MAGA Hat Retaliates Against Hat Flipper - Using A Samurai Sword

30-year-old Leor Bergland of San Francisco was arrested last Wednesday in connection with a March 29 incident in which an assailant who knocked his "Make America Great Again" hat off was slashed with a sword at around 10 p.m. according to NBC News.

Bergland has a criminal record and lives in a San Francisco supportive housing complex for formerly homeless people.

The slashing victim and a witness chased the attacker, only to back off after the sword-wielding man "turned and began advancing toward them," according to police.

Bergland's bail is set at $1 million according to jail records. The slashing victim was treated at a local hospital and released.

According to public records, Bergland - who appears to be homeless, has a history of arrests in Oregon; including a 2012 charge for criminal mischief, unlawful entry into a motor vehicle, and theft.

Passerby Scott Sweeny told the San Francisco Chronicle that he was nearby where the attack took place around 30 minutes before the incident, and saw a man in a MAGA hat walking around with a sword tucked into the back of his jacket. The man, presumably Bergland, was shouting homophobic slurs at Sweeny.

"In my mind, I didn't think it was a real sword until we came out later and police were on the scene and there was blood and the hat on ground," Sweeny added.

Roller rink manager David Miles didn't witness the attack but ran out to help the injured man. Officers reportedly asked Miles if a man dressed as a pirate had come into the roller rink.

"The guy was cut, he was bleeding like you wouldn’t believe," said Miles. "He was just gushing blood, so we got the first-aid kit from inside and tried to stop the bleeding."

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?sectionNum=487.&lawCode=PEN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

‘MAGA’ hat-wearing swordsman in SF arrested, bail set at $1 million, police say

A man who allegedly drew a sword and slashed another man after having his “Make America Great Again” hat knocked off was arrested near his home in San Francisco’s Tenderloin neighborhood, authorities said Thursday.

Officers on Wednesday evening were staking out the low-rent residential hotel at the corner of Eddy and Larkin streets where Leor Bergland, 30, lived, then moved in on the suspect when they saw him at a nearby restaurant, police said. He surrendered quietly, they said.

Police say the arrest closes the loop, for now, on one of the more bizarre mysteries — and attacks — to have occurred in the city for some time.

Around 10 p.m. last Friday, a 27-year-old Berkeley man was standing near the intersection of Fillmore and Oak streets by the Church of 8 Wheels roller skating rink when he saw Bergland wearing the red MAGA hat, which is popular among President Trump supporters. The man swatted the hat off Bergland’s head, police said — and in return, Bergland whipped out a sword and badly slashed the victim’s left hand.

Despite bleeding profusely, the victim and a witness chased after the attacker, but abruptly backed off when “he turned and began advancing toward them,” according to a police account. The victim left a wide pool of blood on the sidewalk as he was taken to a hospital and treated for his non-life-threatening wounds, officials said.

From his cell at the San Francisco City Jail, Bergland on Thursday declined a Chronicle request for an interview.

He was booked on suspicion of attempted murder, mayhem, and weapons and assault charges. His bail is set at $1 million, according to jail records.

According to court records, this is not first time Bergland has been accused of brandishing a blade.

In October 2012, Bergland was charged in two incidents in one week in Multnomah County, Oregon. According to court records, he was charged with misdemeanor criminal trespassing, unlawful entry into a vehicle and third-degree theft, along with felony criminal mischief. All charges were eventually dismissed, though it is unclear why.

The events started on Oct. 13, 2012, shortly before midnight, when a man went to unlock his van on a Portland street and found Bergland hunched over in the backseat, Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office spokesman Brent Weisberg said. The man removed Bergland from the van, threw him to the ground and held him down. Bergland pulled a knife from his pants pocket, opened the blade and waved it at the man, Weisberg said.

Passersby separated the pair and the knife from Bergland and held him until police arrived, Weisberg said.

Two days later, Portland State University police cited Bergland for trespassing in the second degree, Weisberg said, but he had no details of the events. The citation had the wrong date, so prosecutors asked the department to re-issue the citation, but that was not done, Weisberg said.

Back in San Francisco, Bergland apparently didn’t make many ripples at his home in the Elk Hotel, an 88-unit supportive housing complex for formerly homeless people.

Some at the hotel on Thursday recognized him as a resident, but none said he stood out in any particular way.

Alex Mohamed, manager of the next-door Gladstone Market Deli & Liquor, told The Chronicle that Bergland sometimes would pop in twice a day at his store.

“He’s quiet,” Mohamed said. “If I say ‘hi’ to him, he barely says ‘hi’ back.”

Last Friday’s slashing happened outside the rink as it was hosting its adults-only roller disco night. Scott Sweeney, 24, said he saw a man he thinks is Bergland about 30 minutes before the attack wearing the hat and carrying the sword tucked into the back of his jacket. Bergland was shouting homophobic slurs at him, Sweeney said.

“In my mind, I didn’t think it was a real sword until we came out later and police were on the scene and there was blood and the hat on the ground,” he said.

David Miles, who goes by the nickname “Sk8father” and started the skating rink at the former Sacred Heart Catholic Church, said he was inside during the confrontation but came outside to help the victim.

“The guy was cut, he was bleeding like you wouldn’t believe,” Miles said. “He was just gushing blood, so we got the first-aid kit from inside and tried to stop the bleeding.”

The violent encounter prompted Miles to consider setting up additional surveillance cameras at the rink.

“Even though he didn’t come into the church, he could have. This could have been worse,” Miles said. “This is the last thing you think is going to happen. I’m very, very, very concerned.”

This faggot TOR poster is constantly flooding the board with new threads

ok

Sounds like a crazy homeless guy

Nothing personal, kid.

yeah but

The jew fears the samurai

Woah.

What do you mean the jews lied to us WERE RIGHT ABOUT WHITES GETTING ANGRY AND DEFENDING THEMSELVES FROM US?

Good meme opportunity. Make partisan violence funny for normalfags. Desensitize them.

Aren't we all homeless these days?

God have mercy on them when we will get angry.

If he'd been a nigger he'd already be out on probation, defending yourself from leftists though that's a serious offense. If you want to solve the homeless problem in California just give them all MAGA hats and watch as "the most vulnerable among us" are seen as Right Wing Terrorists.

Attached: Homeless MAGA.jpg (800x717, 100.66K)

Attached: 76d67bfe63fb69b0f6e2a881c378f2aed3a221ed0a233e938bab52f6a010572d.gif (549x598, 327.5K)

Internalize this kind of stuff for when you ever get the slightest pang of doubt about pulling the trigger on bourgeois scum.

Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one
Anymore

I needed a good laugh.

It might be worthwhile for criminals to carry MAGA hats and play victim when thefts and other confrontations go wrong. It is essentially a get out of prison free card. Homeless guy was just defending himself from people attacking him, but the narrative used absolved the perpetrators of the crime and placed blame on the victim.

That's not how it's done.

Attached: sword of doomu.jpg (720x450, 80.45K)

Show any evidence that this happened, which doesn't come in the form of words from a jewish publication.

And you guys said the MAGApedes wouldn't fight back.
I think the best thing we can hope for at this point is some derranged leftist pulling off a Trump assassination.

Attached: 1550102467145.jpg (1411x1058, 704.34K)

Please someone set up a GoFundMe account to provide MAGA hats, Trump 2020 T-Shirts and Flag Blankets to the homeless.

Jew fears the Samurai

That's an excuse niggers often use when they commit a crime.

OOOGA BOOOGA THE OLD MAN CALLED ME A NIGGER I JUST TOOK HIS WALLET TO FIND OUT HIS NAME AND REPORT IT TO THE POLICE LATER

Martyr Trump would be stronger than good goy Trump

The memes, Jack.

Maybe he just doesn't want to chat with a sandnigger. Nothing weird there, fam.

Wtf America…

It's Tor. And many people use it. I make threads with vpn not Tor because videos require runing js and only a faggot would let scripts fuck his computer's asshole.

Came here to post this.

This too.

Attached: 25a12c6231beed641c6471e28caee518f14190bbb940978365ee5dad8ad23246.png (812x518, 118.8K)

Is a profit scam for jew bailers.
He clearly was pursued and turned after being "cornered". Man should get reward. Remember when 2pac shot those feds larping as white "racists". Lel. More feds should be shot by cia.

At this point, the punishment is so severe, it’s comparable to worse things.

Also, the difference here vs the fag that got jailed for 7yrs after "self defense" after shooting african that was chasing then beating him when it was "decided" that he sought the altercation by joining in "peacefull protests" with a firearm and his "hates peach" is what jewcourts used to make such a assertion. Reminder that all judges and lawyers should be killed by cia.

Welcome to Weimarica.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2446x1007, 3.6M)

The lesson to take away from this is that if you are going to harm a faggot, make sure you kill him. Because you are going to get the same time in prison anyways, may as well make the world a better place instead of half measures.

Before you shoot and kill just yell
It's coming right for us!
And all will be fine.

To add to this anons post:
Don't forget to ==DUCK AND COVER== when a volcano erupts.

pics or it didn't happen

Attached: ae394b927df1716086660550ca8d5a46b1c94ff4391a1a81fc9519702b34b82b.jpg (530x704, 75.53K)

should have aimed for the neck

haha

Seriously though. What two dumbasses rush a man with a sword that's obviously not for training? In today's day and age with firearms swords are underrated. So long as you are somewhat competent with a bladed weapon it will fuck you up and cause more pain to endure long before you're dead.

I'd rather challenge a man with a gun to my face than chase a guy with a sword and bleed out before finally dying from a dozen wounds.

Attached: VotRrKr.jpg.png (583x681, 405.7K)

No one expected a man with a 5 stage plan…

Literally pic related

Attached: 1554930239403.png (1149x1394 496.37 KB, 310.83K)

ROFL lollllllll.

What is the deal with Samurai Jack? The show is fucking based, especially Season 5 where Jack struggles against the blackpill in a multikulti, globohomo dystopia ruled by (((Aku))) for 50 years. And yet, the creator is a kike. What gives?

Attached: images (1).jpg (274x184, 18.08K)

Prolly because you are a jew.

While you were fighting the patriarchy he was studying the blade.

Nice!
That is how it is done. Always act violently against your opposition. No law is above white people's will. Always kill your enemies. Accelerate the race war and at the same time kill some that belong to the inferior races.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?sectionNum=487.&lawCode=PEN

This was a felony. Is it not acceptable to use a weapon to defend yourself against grand theft when someone is grabbing your head? Grabbing clothing is grabbing your person.

Attached: whip it out babe samurai jack.jpg (187x252, 5.22K)

Gamers rise up.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (695x390, 26.52K)

Sounds like bullshit, you nigger.

It has been for years. Look at what happened to Rand Paul's attacker vs. James Fields.

Wake up to this world. We're underground, people just like to pretend this is still a free country when it de facto is not. A piece of paper doesn't mean shit, stop worshiping a document that has no power.

It has no power, it's the reason cops have a job.

Holy fuck YES. If he got assassinated by some Bernie-Supporter or other type of communist degenerate that would be a win-win situation.

We’d get rid of NeoCon Zion Don working extra hours to create Greater Israel while neglecting the border wall as well as making him a Martyr of “American Patriotism” for all the boomers and zoomer magapedes.

This will be accelerationism that would make Saint Brenton look like a kid that called someone a bad name.

Okay so this liberal piece of shit mugger randomly assaulted this poor homeless guy and stole one of the few pieces of property he owns, his pride and joy then fucking dares to call the police after the guy defends himself lawfully. What the fucking shit is going on this clown world?
This is absurd and outrageous, HE DID NOTHING WRONG! The guy was discharged from hospital the same day, all he needed was a few stitches it's the same as punching the guy. 1 million bail? CRAZY.

If our society is going to okay mugging poor defenseless homeless people just because they are right wing, I'm calling open season on liberal scum.

I actually forgot how great that last season of Samurai Jack was. Im gonna have to go rewatch it.

Leftists are trash, you didn't know?
The vast majority of the left are larping gommunists, the other half are larping as straight people.

I repeat, leftists are trash.

if i knew someone who was culling liberals i would probably buy them beer on a regular basis.

So did they arrest the Maga hat flipper for assault?

Arrest him? I bet they didn't even detain that criminal fuck.

Such is the way of men and gods. Whether through victory or defeat, all men shall learn this eternal truth.

He's a renegade in disguise.

(((Leor bergman))) how has no one addressed this yet? Saged

rest in peace dude

The truth .. is the game was honked from the start

Go home 4cucks

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

BergLAND not Bergman, faggot. What makes you think this surname automatically means Jewish?

Attached: David Peter Bergland.jpg (683x739 325.83 KB, 283.03K)

Nobody cares magafaggot