Muslim man stabbed in Knoxville mosque

A Knoxville man is charged with attempted first degree murder after he stabbed another man in a Knoxville mosque.

According to court records, Daniel Jay Porter was in an argument inside the Annoor Mosque, located on 13th Street in the Fort Sanders area, with Shadab A. Siddiqi on Monday. Porter eventually picked up a steak knife and stabbed Siddiqi in the chest as the victim was trying to back away.

911 was called after the stabbing, and officers arrived at the mosque just before 6:30 p.m.

Siddiqi was taken to UT Medical Center for emergency surgery but did survive.

Court records show that Porter admitted what happened and that the altercation was captured on video.

The Muslim Community of Knoxville posted about the incident on its Facebook page.

"We wanted to assure everyone that the incident involved two people who knew each other and was not a crime targeted at the masjid or at Muslims. The offender was taken into custody and does not pose a continuing risk. Because of the ongoing investigation, we are unable to share any further details but wanted to ease safety concerns that people may have had upon hearing the news.”

Post by muslimknoxville.
Porter was charged with attempted first degree murder and is being held on a $200,000 bond. He has a preliminary hearing scheduled for April 22.

Attached: 22A400EA-4DA2-4342-98D0-114901225EFD.png (750x1334, 830.86K)

Role reversal

He only got one. What a pussy.

He's just sticking to the proper edicts of the religion. Punishing apostasy with death. You gotta kill other Muslims who don't Muslin hard enough.

How can burgers even compete? He didn't even livestream it. Fuck! I love being an Aussie.

Lmao yeah this guy definitely converted to Islam. I wanna know what this fight was about. Fat inbred retard still probably loves pork and other inbred retard was probably threatening to saw off his head if he didn’t comply

He didn't even kill the guy, sadly.
He got NONE. Fucking loser.

>the incident involved two people who knew each other and was not a crime targeted at the masjid or at Muslims.
wouldn't know that from the headline would yaa

Journalists gotta get those clicks for the ads.
#LearnToCodeFags

I can't believe stabbings happen.

Attached: l7yUr.jpg (500x363, 22.21K)

Clever wording kikes.
not

It's in the OP.

imagine having a dot for hair.

Why do mutts write like 10 year old immigrants?

The story isn't the full story, the victim called Allahs nane but nothing happened, allay never helped, the victim them call 911 and the US authorities came and helped.
The press always supress it when there's evidence to suggest Allah doesn't exist

This is the average intelligence of a (((Zig Forums))) poster

Well, it amused me

Yet (((you))) trust (((TOR)))?

Because they aren't le ebin mutts, they're either kikes - so mutts - niggers, spics, or mudshits.

LAST WORDS OF MOST PEOPLE KILLED WITH FIREARMS ARE:
=go ahead, I dare you==

More than you so far.

((( )))
Yes rabbi, if it's good enough for millions of people who have verified its code then it's good enough for me.

Sadly that happened in South Africa the other day, the shooter was not charged though.

Attached: HgCDvGPf06Hy.mp4 (854x480, 2.13M)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Says a true cuck.
You must be part of the Muzzy infestation. Try harder Muzzy goat fucker.

This is what happens when you forget to write a manifesto first.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1362x1247 136.32 KB, 127.87K)

Thats just stupid.

post an archived link of the story newfag

Do you know how retarded you sound right now? Lmao

Are you slow? The fact that the cops came in time is a blessing from Allah.

You are all failing to address the bigger issue here.

Another Christchuck thinking he knows everything about Islam from channel 4 news

So why was this white guy in a mosque on Friday, and able to stab a Muslim after Friday prayers without it being a hate crime? Is it because DJP is s Muslim?

Apparently mosques are successfully destroyed but it's not reported. An NPR propaganda sob story about "refugees" included a brief memtion at the very end about two mosques destroyed by arson, one of which they decided to not rebuild.

This. Can't let those dirty nazis have their morale boosts, amirite?

Attached: darth vader on the jewish question.webm (852x480, 2.57M)

baldness is scalp calcification caused by lack of sleep and too much fapping/sex. Sleep. Nofap. Wash hair with amino acids. Repeat.

shill perhaps?